Empty Nest Escapades Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A married couple, a newly emptied nest, and a curious husband.
4.3k words
4.38
70.7k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to aadirtyoldmaninphx1, his editing help made this much more readable. Hopefully y'all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. Word of warning, this contains both male/female and male/male sexual scenes. Thanks to feedback from you wonderful readers, additional edits have been made, to include removing editor's comments.

*

The weekend was planned over the course of months, probably years if truth be told. Bill in his typical fashion had over thought and over talked the whole idea almost to the point of killing the whole thing. But Jennifer, being the stronger of the two, had made it happen. They checked into the hotel and headed to their room, both keeping their thoughts and feelings to themselves at the moment.

The two were just coming from a meet and greet that morning with Doug, Bill's first time to meet him, and Jennifer's second. The purpose was for Doug and Bill to have a chance to meet, get to know one another, and discuss boundaries and expectations for any potential future encounters. It had been a great visit and plans made to meet later that afternoon at the hotel take the next step then.

When Bill opened the door to the room it was immediately obvious the set-up could not be better. They upgraded to a two bedroom suite for the weekend, perks of Bill's weekly work travel, one with two queen beds and the other with a single king. Off the living room area was an enclosed patio, with a small table and a couple of chairs. A quick walk through the two bedrooms led to a very upscale bathroom, with a large walk in shower with a central rain head, and multiple body jets on three walls, easily big enough for three. Just before getting to the shower, there was an oversized soaking tub perfect for a couple of lovers to enjoy together. Jennifer and Bill both smiled at the find and Jennifer quickly nibbled on Bill's ear.

"Why don't we take a bath, and you can have a preview of what this afternoon and evening is going to look like."

Bill shuddered as the goose bumps rose on his body.

Bill started the water and began to undress as Jennifer added a little something extra to the water she had brought with her just in case a tub was available. As the tub filled, she too began to shed her clothes, stopping when Bill pulled her into his arms, kissing her softly on the lips, his tongue tracing the outline of her mouth before shifting and kissing and nipping along her jawline and down her neck. His hands sliding around her hips and underneath the waist band of her shorts, then back to the front to unsnap the fastener, allowing them to fall to the floor.

In her usual fashion, Jennifer was not wearing anything under her shorts and the exposure of her mound, wet with the heat of her rising passion, caused a shiver to run through her body. Moving in closer to Bill she felt his hardened shaft press against her, his length slipping between her lips as he moved up her body. He removed her tank top, releasing her large, firm breasts, nipples already turgid, and calling out to be sucked. Pulling Jennifer in even closer, Bill immediately took one of her hard buds into his mouth, sucking it, twisting it lightly between his teeth, as his hands roamed down to her taut ass. Kneading her full round cheeks as he alternated from one hard sensitive nipple to another, he felt another ripple of pleasure spread through his wife's body.

Pushing back a little, Jennifer reached over and turned off the water in the tub, stepped in, and reached for Bill, bringing him into the hot steamy, sea scented water, the remnants of the bath bomb dancing across the bottom of the large tub. Slipping down into the water, each leaning back against one end of the tub, their legs entwined, they let a moment pass, just staring into one another's eyes, hands clasp, fingers interlaced. Enjoying this intimate setting, and looking forward to what was to come, they reached for one another and locked in a kiss, no longer soft, but needy, strong, passionate, their tongues dancing together in the way of two lovers, focused on the growing passion.

As the two lovers kissed they broke their hand lock and reached for one another. Bill's hands slipping up the soft, smooth skin of Jennifer's legs, squeezing the muscles of her inner thighs, his fingers meeting at the nexus, brushing the sensitive flesh of her mound. Jennifer's followed a similar path until she reached her goal, one grasping the base of his hard cock, the other cupping his low hanging balls. A squeeze as she stroked up his member elicited a moan from Bill, the feeling enhanced as she also tugged his balls with her other hand. Breaking the kiss, Jennifer looked deep into Bill's eyes and whispered, "lie back the rest of the day is about you, and your enjoyment."

As Bill leaned back against the end of the tub, Jennifer slid forward, increasing the firmness of her grip on his now rock hard cock and speeding up the pace of her strokes. Her other hand continued to cup his balls, as she used the toes of one her feet to lightly stroke that sensitive space below his sack, eliciting another soft moan.

His head drifted back, his eyes closed and the first tingling of doubt began to creep into his head, a feeling he knew well, and had been struggling to squash with little success recently. But instead of letting it run, Bill focused on feeling Jennifer's hands and feet on his body, stroking him, cupping him, massaging him. Slowly but surely he was able to fight back the negative thoughts and let the euphoria of his wife's ministrations take over, feeling his orgasm rising, then blasting out of him accompanied by loud groan.

Jennifer felt the change in her husband right before he started to cum and smiled, realizing what had happened, and increased the stimulation she was giving him. She had been waiting for this to happen for a long time, and as her husband erupted in orgasm, she too felt a dam break inside, relief that all of her effort had finally paid off. Her husband had successfully beaten back the negative thoughts of the past, and focused on the here, the now, and the pleasure of the moment, it bode well for the rest of the evenings plans.

Standing up and exiting the tub, Jennifer looked down at Bill as his head once again tilted backwards, eyes closed, and a soft smile on his face, and then turned on the shower. Entering it as the water reached the perfect temperature she slowly rinsed herself off, the rain head pouring down over her body, as the wall jets massaged her curvy frame. Sliding her hands down from her head, she brushed them across her still firm nipples, giving the little chains hanging from her piercings a quick tug as she stroked and squeezed her 36 D breasts. The pull sending a pulse straight to her already hot, wet pussy, making her muscles clench in desire.

"Oh yes," she thought, "Bill's sexual fulfillment may be the primary focus of this weekend, but I am going to enjoy it almost as much as he will."

Continuing to massage her full firm breasts, occasionally give the chains a pull with one hand, her other slipped further down across her soft tummy and into the short, neatly trimmed hair at the apex of her magnificent legs. Neither she nor Bill were big fans of the bald look, preferring a neatly trimmed bed of short hair adding to the mystery that is a woman's sexual center.

Slipping a finger between the soft flesh of her outer lips, she glided down the already slick channel easily, sending a shiver of desire and lust through her. Moving her hand up a little, she used the slickness from between her lips to lubricate her clit. Rubbing her finger in tight circles she felt that little bundle of nerves harden and peak out from beneath the protective hood. Little electric shocks shooting through her body as she pulled the chains attached to her nipples, and pressed firmly against her now hard clit. She felt her orgasm start to rise as she continued to manipulate her flesh, closing her eyes, tilting her head back, and letting the hot water flow down her body. The waves growing higher until they finally crested, a small but powerful orgasm shook through her. She opened her eyes and looked to tub to see her husband watching with a glint in his eyes and a smile on his face.

"That was amazing", Bill said as he rose out of the bath and headed for the shower.

His cock, having softened to half mast, twitched as he entered the shower and stepped up close behind Jennifer. Pulling her long, thick, auburn hair to one side he nibbled at the juncture of her neck and shoulder while wrapping his arms around his wonderful wife.

"Thank you" he whispered as he continued to kiss and bite at the back of neck. "That was amazing, both in the tub, and the show you just gave me."

"That was just a prelude to the rest of our afternoon big boy, Doug should be here in an hour or so. Why don't you rinse off and then get yourself all nice clean. I am going to go to the bedroom and prepare for the rest of your afternoon."

Jennifer slipped out of Bill's grasp and exited the shower, grabbing a towel as she made her way over to the bedroom with the king bed. Bill took his time, using the body wash included in a dispenser attached to the wall and a washcloth he reached out and grabbed from the linen stock. He paid particular attention to his groin, ass, and anus. Finding one of the wall jets that seemed to be about the right height, Bill bent over with one hands on the opposite wall, spread his legs and used his other hand to spread his cheeks open. The jet blasted hot fresh water against his anus and eventually opened it enough that he flushed out the first several inches of his anal canal. Finished, he shut off the water, grabbed a towel and began to dry himself off before venturing into the bedroom where Jennifer was busy with whatever preparations she had to finish before Doug arrived.

Jennifer was just putting the finishing touches on her outfit of choice for the evening. She had bought a black negligee set, the top a satin demi bustier that supported her magnificent breasts from underneath, lifting them slightly and leaving her nipples and the shiny chained piercings displayed clearly. The rest of the top was sheer curve hugging lace that ended just above her pubis. The bottoms were also black, lace around the waist, with two strings running down from the lace panel at the top running down either side of her gorgeous, swollen pussy, merging into a g-string that ran between the cheeks of her oh so delectable ass. Matching garters rounded out the set, with removable straps connected to the front and back of the bustier top.

The overall look had Bill's cock twitching again, and he started towards her with a determined focus to ravish his stunning wife. Seeing him coming towards her, Jennifer held up her hand to stop him.

"We have about another 30 minutes before Doug gets here, lie down and rest so you are completely ready for the rest of the afternoon and evening."

Stealing a kiss as he went by Bill took the suggestion to heart. Having already had a nice orgasm, and being thoroughly cleaned up, plus fighting a case of nerves he was out hard almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Jennifer waited about fifteen minutes to let her husband fall fast asleep before she made her move. This was going to be a surprise for Bill, it was not something the three had discussed during their morning meet and greet with Doug, but it was something Doug and Jennifer had discussed during their first meeting the week prior. It was something that Jennifer knew Bill wanted, but would never admit to it thinking it made him look like less of a man.

Working quietly and slowly, Jennifer slipped some soft velcro wrist restraints around each of his wrists, and then repeated the action to each of his ankles. Getting this set-up while Bill was finishing in the shower had been a close one. The restraints were the under mattress type, so she had to lift the mattress and spread the four points to each corner of the bed. The last thing she did was secure a blindfold to Bill so even if he woke up he would be blind to what was going on around him.

Having finished her preparations, and even getting Bill all bundled up with about fifteen minutes to spare before Doug arrived, she stepped out onto the patio for a cigarette and thought about what was going to happen over the next few hours.

Jennifer first began to think Bill had some bisexual tendencies when he started to ask and talk more and more about anal play, even going so far as to ask her to peg him. Not something she was willing to do. After all, if she was meant to have a cock she would have one. So she avoided the act ever since he first brought it up.

However, she had started reading a lot of stories about polyamory relationships in which two male lovers were also in love with a single female and were able to make it work. In fact, she managed to get Bill to read a few of the books. Even he said the idea of male on male sex was intriguing, especially within the confines of a woman present.

As their actual sex life had dwindled to near nothing, both feeling the other was not interested in them sexually anymore, they started to talk about how to fix it. They talked and talked. Bill in his usual fashion thought and thought, clearly over thinking the whole concept. But many months later here they were, taking the first step in saving the sex life in their marriage, while Bill also explored the new thoughts he had been having about sex with another man.

A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts, and caused her stomach to do a little flip in anticipation of taking this first step in fixing the sex in their marriage.

Empty Nest, Escapades Chapter 2

Jennifer quickly made her way to the door, stopping first to peek in at Bill who was snoring lightly and appeared to have been undisturbed by the knocking at the door. Peeking through the viewer, Jennifer saw the handsome face of Doug, and opened the door inviting him.

Doug was an older gentleman that had responded to an ad placed on a message board by Bill a couple of weeks before. Jennifer had met him the week before in a one on one session in which they had spent a couple of hours getting to know one another. Being the more experienced of the two married parties, as well as the better judge of character, and least likely to over think everything, Jennifer had been the obvious choice to vet the person that was going to help Bill experience man on man sex for the first time.

During their first meeting after having been a part of all of the conversations Doug and Bill had online, Jennifer had decided that yes, in fact, Doug was the right choice. With looks that belied his age, and an attitude that that can only come with age, he was a good fit.

Jennifer closed the door behind him and stood there as Doug looked her over, impressed with what he saw. Of course he had been impressed with her after their first meeting. Jennifer reached out and gave him a hug before offering him something to drink and inviting him into the living room to sit and talk about what was going to happen next. After getting Doug a beer and pouring herself two fingers of whiskey (neat of course), they sat in the living room and began to talk.

Jennifer let Doug know that Bill was asleep in the next room and she had managed to not only lightly restrain him, but blindfold him as well without waking him. Doug expressed excitement that their original ideas were coming to fruition, but wanted to be sure this was still what they both wanted. Jennifer said yes, and they finished their drinks and headed into the bedroom. Bill was still asleep on top the sheets, and naked as the day is long. His cock having retreated back down to his normal soft state, his balls hanging loosely between outstretched legs, bound to opposite corners of the bed by the ankles.

As Doug undressed, Jennifer slipped between her husband's legs and softly started licking and sucking on his cock and stroking his balls and taint. Doug, now naked, eased up beside Jennifer and took over sucking and stroking Bill, his cock starting to harden with the attention. At the same time Bill began to wake up, and Jennifer moved up next to him and began whispering in his ear.

"Baby, wake up my love, it is time to surrender to the joy of your fantasy coming true."

Finally waking up fully, Bill realized first that he could not see, and as he tried to rub his eyes realized he could not move his arms, or subsequently his legs. Starting to panic he heard Jennifer whispering in his ear.

"It's okay baby, just relax and enjoy, nothing is going to hurt you, I am right here."

Hearing Jennifer whisper in his ear did help him relax. It was at that point he realized there was something warm and wet wrapped around his cock, and someone was pulling on and caressing his balls, his taint, and even the tight rosebud of his anus. It felt incredible, but how could Jennifer being telling him it was okay, while sucking his cock at the same time?

Doug was sucking him, stroking him, caressing him, teasing him. Upon realizing what was happening his half erect cock sprang to full hardness. A moan escaped his lips, followed by another, and then Jennifer kissed him, their tongues dancing together in time with Doug's on his dick.

As Doug continued to suck and stroke and tease Bill's cock and balls, Jennifer kissed her way down Bill's neck, across his chest. She took first his right and then his left nipple into her mouth, biting them, sucking them, licking them. She felt them harden as she continued to play. Bill's moans were getting more frequent and his breathing was getting more and more ragged.

Jennifer kissed her way down his stomach and replaced Doug's mouth with her own.

It was then Jennifer felt a tongue lapping at her pussy, sliding up where she had trapped Bill's still hard cock underneath her as she kissed him. It felt good, she heard Doug ask her to turn over, but stay on top of Bill. She did as requested and after she got situated she felt Doug position Bill's cock between her legs and proceed to lick them both, while he fingered Bill's balls and ass with one hand, and rubbed her clit with the other.

Between Doug's fingers on her clit, his tongue and mouth pushing Bill's cock deeper between the cleft of her pussy, and the already heightened sexual state she was in, it did not take long for Jennifer reach a big climax. She squirted her sweet fluids out around Bill's cock, soaking the already wet space between both the coupled lovers' legs. Crying mercy and rolling off of Bill to catch her breath, Jennifer realized the afternoon's events were just getting started.

After her breathing returned to normal, she looked up to see Doug still playing gently with Bill's cock and balls, his own having started to grow. Sliding off the bed she approached Doug from behind and reached around to take his swollen dick in her hands stroking it lightly while he continued to play with Bill. Then pulling him away from between Bill's legs she had him straddle Bill, helping him slide up Bill's body to a point where all she had to do was guide his now fully erect cock into her lover's mouth.

Once again whispering in Bill's ear asking him to open his mouth, she gently took hold of Doug and slowly guided him into her husband's mouth. Bill had never had another man's cock in his mouth. At first he was hesitant, not knowing what to do. Doug helped ease Bill's fear simply telling him to do what feels right.

With that Bill closed his lips around Doug's thick member, covered his teeth with his lips, and started to suck. At first it was only the head, and Bill added his tongue to the suction, running it around the edge of Doug's head, licking the sensitive underside, and poking at the hole in the end. His reward was a slick salty drop of precum and a soft moan from Doug.

12