Empty Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Amelia has a very odd time in class.
1.4k words
4.27
8.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And as you see here, this student has figured out a beautiful way to give an incorrect answer."

Amelia wasn't really paying attention to what her professor-Mrs. Devans-was saying at the moment. She was just telling everyone why they did stuff wrong instead of telling them how to do it right. Again. She did it so often, Amelia was starting to wonder if Mrs. Devans even told her husband how many times he screwed up in bed. "I honestly don't know how you could have made such a massive mistake, there are clearly only two holes in my pelvic area yet you have managed to cum in neither of them!"

A smile formed on Amelia's lips, and she had to bite her lip to keep herself from laughing. She didn't want to think about Mrs. Devans in bed-she was attractive for her age of probably sixty in the face, but Amelia knew there was nothing but wrinkles under her neatly pressed dress suit-but the idea of her nagging her husband after sex like she did her students was funny. She'd have to tell her friends about it later.

There was a flicker of movement out of the corner of Amelia's eye, and she looked to her desk. Had her pencil just moved? Probably just her imagination, or her pencil found a breeze and had felt like rolling around. She shrugged it off and picked her pencil up to start doodling on her blank sheet of notes. There was movement again, but this time, with her shorts. About at her mid thigh, where the hem of her shorts were, she could have sworn they had lifted up, like someone had tugged on it. There were a couple seats between her and another student, and she hadn't felt a breeze...Must just be her mind playing tricks on her. The fabric was settling or something.

The next thing that happened, oh, she knew she hadn't imagined it. Amelia gasped softly as she felt the material of her panties move, under her shorts. It felt like a pair of fingers were pressing against the crotch of her panties. The fingers that were definitely NOT there-how could they be?-started to move back and forth, rubbing her sensitive flesh underneath her panties. She could feel a bit of liquid start to escape her lower lips. Despite how confused her mind was, her body wasn't going to complain about the sensation it was receiving.

The biggest problem in Amelia's mind wasn't just that she was being rubbed by an unseen force, it was that she hadn't had a release in a while. She was sensitive, and god did it feel good, and she had no idea how she was going to hide the wet patch that she knew would be big on her shorts if she ended up climaxing. Everyone would think she wet herself! An adult, in the middle of a history lecture, had wet herself without even asking to leave for the restroom.

The invisible fingers had kept up their movement, kept their steady back and forth pace. She glanced at the clock. Thirty minutes until the end of class? She actually might be able to hold herself for that long. After class was over, she could just go to the restroom before she came in her own pants. No one would know. She still didn't know where the hell the sensation was coming from, but at least she had one half of her problems solved.

Taking a bit of relief in that thought, Amelia leaned back in her seat a little and tried to focus on her doodling again. Everything was going to be alright, just fine, no worries-oh no, what were they doing now? The fingers stopped moving against the outside of her panties, but when they went back to moving, they pushed right into her pussy. She could feel her lips move aside as if there was actually something pushing itself inside of her. It definitely felt like the width of two or three fingers, but it was much longer than she had been able to reach with her own fingers. The "fingers" were probably going three or four inches deep inside of her. She looked at the clock again. Only a few minutes had passed since the sensation had started with the rubbing, now escalating to actual insertion. Well, as actual as invisible fingers moving inside of her while she still had her shorts and panties on.

Amelia pressed her thighs together, as if doing that would catch the invisible hand those fingers were attached to and stop them from moving. It did nothing. In fact, it felt as if the fingers were getting faster. Fuck fuck fuck fuck! She felt her face start to get red as she was getting worked towards a climax.

There was no chance she was going to make it to the end of class, and no way Mrs. Devans was going to let her leave class now. Amelia popped a piece of gum into her mouth from her bag, chewing it quickly to try and take her mind off of those damned fingers. It wasn't working, nothing was working. She was going to cum, she was going to cum, she was...

Her female liquid spilled from between her legs, much more clear and much less sticky than the male equivalent, darkening her shorts in such an obvious way she felt like they could be seen from across the football field. She was so embarrassed and no one had even noticed yet. When class would be over, she'd stand and people would see her wet shorts and point and laugh, and some night take out their phones and snap pictures of her to post on social media so Amelia would be forever remembered as the girl-no, woman-who pissed her pants in class.

There was movement once again out of the corner of her eye, and she quickly looked over to see her blue water bottle twisting the top off itself. She frowned in confusion as the top of her bottle set itself down on the desk. Her head turned away to look at the people in the room around her. Had none of them noticed that? While looking away from the bottle, it apparently decided to make Amelia's situation better by making it worse. It toppled over the desk, splashing water across Amelia's face, shirt, and shorts. She let out a gasp and a loud "shit!", causing most people in the class to look her way. It was clear what had happened to them-her water bottle slipped as she was putting it down and she spilled water on herself. Her shirt matched her shorts. She hadn't wet herself-more accurately she came on herself-but she had just spilled her water.

"Excuse me, Amelia, would you like to keep interrupting my lecture or would you like to go dry yourself up?" Said Mrs. Devans.

"So sorry, I-I'll just go..." Amelia gathered her things and left the class with her head held surprisingly high. She had no idea what the hell had happened, but at least she had been saved the embarrassment she had been bracing herself for.

Amelia was heading toward the restroom when she bumped into Garett in the hallway. They weren't friends, but Amelia shared a few classes with him. He was nice, and cute, but she didn't really know much about him. He decided to greet her as she passed.

"Hey, Amelia. You...you appear to be a little...wet."

"No shit, Sherlock." Amelia blinked and shook her head. "Sorry, Garett, I've just had a bad class. Spilled water all over myself." 'And had invisible fingers fuck me until I came and flooded my shorts,' she thought to herself, but there was no way in hell she would say that out loud.

"Oh, I see. The girl's bathroom that way is closed, they're cleaning it, if that's where you were going."

Amelia sighed and ran her hand through her hair. Damnit, now how was she going to dry herself off? Go into the boy's bathroom?

"I could take you to the boy's bathroom if you'd like." Garett said, as if reading her mind. "I'll check inside first, watch the door to make sure no one goes in. I'd hate it if I had to go to my next class like that."

She bit her lip, thinking for a moment, before her head slowly nodded.

"Okay...you promise you won't let anyone in, right?"