Em's Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sean," I called, turning around to look at my younger brother. His gaze had been fixed on his twins little ass, but when I turned he looked up at me.

"Come and fuck my ass." I looked at Jen and smiled. "And Jen, lay down in front of me."

Sean looked doubtfully at Jens pussy like he did not want to leave it, but pulled out nonetheless --the front of his shirt lashed with wet brown stain- and sidled back behind me.

Jen breathed a long sigh of relief, and looked to compose herself. Next to her, before Sean had a chance to put himself into my ass, I gave Jen a nudge with my body, and gestured with my eyes and my smile for her to lie down in front of me.

She responded with a sheepish grin and moved in front of me on her knees and hands, before turned onto her back and lying down onto the tiles.

Her vagina was dirty and I felt guilty. Streaks of shit lined the edges of her hole. I moved my face down into it slowly, amazed at home similar our pussys looked.

My shit tasted different today --but not a bad different- and mixed with the taste of my little sister's pussy, I became intoxicated by the new tastes and smells.

Sean meanwhile had found my dirty asshole and had pushed his dick in with little care or concern for my comfort. I guess by then he had figured that I was a whore. Breakfast had not finished reeking revenge, and the more Sean pumped, the more brown his dick became.

Like a machine Sean ravaged my messy behind, as I began to passionately eat out my little sister. It didn't take long from there for Sean to near his breaking point, and as he did, it seemed that Jen too was coming close to climax.

Suddenly Sean pulled out and did not go back in. Instead, he stood up quickly, his hand gripped tight onto his brown, dripping cock and hurried up beside where I was licking the shit out of Jen's vagina.

I looked up, ready to take Sean's load onto my face. But Jen reached out quickly, touching me on the shoulder and gave me a strange, disabling look.

"Here," said Jen loudly, now looking up at Sean who seemed like he was about to explode. Jen propped herself up on her elbows and swished back her brown hair.

Sean moved down onto her quickly, like he could not wait another moment. He bent his knees slightly and hovered his shitty dick barely an inch above Jen's face. But Jen had other ideas, and the moment that the first spurt of hot jizz shot out of his twitching cock, Jen pushed her head up further and opened her mouth wide, swallowing the shitty head of Sean's dick and forcing her lips as far down the shaft as she could.

My shit ran down her chin, as Sean let out a loud moan of pure ecstasy as Jen wretched on his payload; spitting out bile and cum from the sides of her mouth.

Then, probably before he would have liked to, Sean was made to exit her mouth, as she involuntarily pushed him away and threw up violently all over her chest.

It dribbled down her stomach where, deliberately, I lapped it up from the crease of her thigh.

Sean stood there for a few seconds but then left just as quickly as he'd cum, his hand still attached to his shrinking, poo covered dick and guilt strewn suddenly over his face. But Jen and I weren't going anywhere.

For the next forty minutes we romantically fucked each other, almost oblivious to the poo and vomit that covered us. And it didn't feel dirty. It didn't feel wrong. It felt romantic. It felt right.

My fear of bringing Jen into my sick world came from only a failure to understand her. For the first time since this had started, I felt I knew her soul, and I sincerely longed to wake up tomorrow and have it be a new day --where Jen and I could grow in closeness.

But as the three of us mopped up the floor an hour later -Sean, a mixture of guilt and shame, and Jen, smiling like I had never seen her smile before- I knew I wouldn't be that lucky.

Tomorrow Jen would remember nothing. But I would never look at her the same again.

12