Enacting Our Fantasies Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about that, Jake," I said. "I don't even know your friends, and they might get the wrong idea."

"Oh don't worry, I'll explain the game to them. I'm sure they'll be up for it. You are smoking hot, Gail, and you look hyper sexy today."

"What about when they score touchdowns?" I asked, looking ahead to where this was going.

"Oh, don't worry Gail, they won't score any. Dallas had a bad team this year. But if they do, each time they do, you remove a piece of your clothing. You know, to make it interesting for all of us guys," Jake said.

"No, I don't think so, Jake," but even as I refused, my cunt was wet from the idea. So I was not surprised that when Jake tried to bribe me by offering to make dinner for the next week, AND to go shopping with me in both midtown and SoHo for an entire Saturday, that I caved and agreed to do it.

"You're sure they won't score touchdowns?" I asked, after having agreed to his plans for me.

"Well, maybe one, but no more. The Giants will cream them," Jake assured me.

Even one touchdown would be something, because the TV was in the main room, and I remind you plenty of our neighbors could see in. It was not so easy to see in during the daytime, but it was a day with lots of heavy rain clouds, which made it quite dark, and hence it also made it easy for neighbors to see into our main room.

Jake's four friends came, and they were all nice young men, well groomed and cheerful. I greeted all of them and asked their drink preferences, and went to the kitchen to prepare them.

From the kitchen I could hear them complementing Jake on the nice apartment, and then I heard them raving about what a smoking hot babe he had landed. That would be me. I was getting wetter.

Next I heard whispering and figured Jake was telling them about my role for the football party. One of them said, "No shit?" and another said, "Awesome!" and a third said, "You asshole. Now I'll be rooting for Dallas for the first time in my life." I figured none of the four men had been English majors in college.

I came out with the drinks and found four sets of eyes mentally undressing me. I was dressed for the part, wearing a diaphanous blouse and a short skirt, with a matching lace bra and panties set underneath. I was in my bare feet, since it was a hot day.

Dallas took the opening kickoff and ran it back for a touchdown. I could not believe it! I made a big show of taking off my blouse to the men's rapt attention. When they kicked the point after, I kissed one of the men. It was a sexy, open mouth kiss. After the kiss the man shook his hand in that gesture men make when a babe is hot.

The Giants took a long time marching down the field, and then kicked a field goal. I was only supposed to kiss when Dallas scored, but I misunderstood the rules, and I kissed a second man. He got a tent in his pants. I began to get a lot of complements on my bra. You could see my nipples to some extent under the lace. The men were getting aroused, but I was already turned on.

Dallas came right back, cleverly mixing up their running game and their passing game, and scored another touchdown, this one on a run from the four yard line. Shit. I did a little strip tease and removed my skirt. Now I was in a bra and panties, and it was still only the first quarter.

I went to the kitchen to get the men a second round of drinks, making myself a margarita, and when I came back in carrying the tray of drinks, Dallas had scored a field goal, after an interception. I kissed the third man. He was named Stan, and he took some liberties, stroking his hands all over my back as we kissed, and slipping his hands under my panties to massage my ass.

I let him do what he wanted to do. I had decided to go with the flow and to offer no resistance the entire afternoon. I realized this was a strategy fraught with risk, but I wanted to see if Jake would intervene to protect his woman at some point. This turned out to be a dumb idea.

When the kiss ended, every one of the five men had a bulge in his pants. I was amused, but tried not to show it. I sat down, in as demure a position as I could manage dressed only in my skimpy underwear, and I sipped my margarita.

There was no more scoring, thank goodness, for the rest of the first half. We all relaxed and got to know each other, talking up a storm during the half time show. The TV was on mute, and the men asked me all about my career as a nurse.

I was flattered that they were taking such an interest in me, although I think my attire was part of the attraction as much as was my bubbly personality.

A much better, bolder Giants team began the second half with great enthusiasm, marched down the field, and scored. The men were happy. When Dallas tried to do the same, a Giant intercepted a pass, and then the Giants scored another touchdown. The men had divided loyalties: They wanted their team to win, but they also wanted Dallas to score two more touchdowns, and we all know why.

The Giants now relaxed, since they had a nice lead. Dallas got the ball and started a drive, but fumbled, and the Giants scored a field goal. I kissed the fourth and final man. He kissed me a long time and as we kissed he kind of maneuvered me onto the couch and kissed me while lying on top of me.

He gently pushed my legs apart, and he was kissing me he pushed his cock, covered by his clothes, up against my cunt, itself protected only by my lace panties. His cock pushed at my entrance and rubbed my clit. I think Jake and the other men were surprised I was letting him kiss me this way. Finally the kiss broke, and I returned to my seat all flushed and embarrassed. The men were smiling at me.

The game went on, and Dallas managed to score another touchdown. I was already down to my bra and panties, and so I dramatically removed my bra, freeing my boobs for all the men to see. They enjoyed the view to the max.

Dallas kicked the extra point, so I kissed Jake, and he fondled my boobs in front of everyone while he kissed me. At this point I was so turned on I felt as if I were ready to fuck anyone.

The Giants returned the kickoff with a great runback, but their guy fumbled the ball when he was tackled, and Dallas got it. Three plays later they scored another touchdown.

Now the game was close, and it was late in the third quarter. Nobody cared, because now I had to remove my panties. Everyone looked at me, wondering if I would take the final step.

I was wondering, too. I took a large gulp of my margarita, stood and walked away from the men. I looked over at Jake, and he was just staring at me, waiting to see what I would do. No help there, I thought to myself.

I decided WTF, and with my back to them I slowly, ever so slowly, lowered my panties. I returned to my seat stark naked.

I sat with my legs crossed of course, preserving what little modesty I had left, but naturally Dallas made the point after kick, and I had to kiss someone.

The first man I kissed, at the beginning of the game came to me, pulled me up to a standing position, and kissed me. To my surprise, but not to my dismay, he began to finger me as he kissed me. Now nobody was looking at the game.

I broke the kiss and sat back down, breathing heavily. Everyone knew where this was going. I got up and went to prepare some more drinks for the men. While in the kitchen I tried to calm myself down, and stop my raging hormones from controlling my brain. These are Jake's friends I told myself; you cannot fuck them!

I heard the men roar, and I assumed that meant the Giants had scored. Then they roared again, and soon yet again! When I returned carrying a tray of drinks, including yet another margarita for me, New York was comfortably ahead again, and the men were relaxed and happy.

I approached each man holding my tray, and each man took his drink. I put my margarita down next to my seat, and as I did I was bent over. One of the men stroked my naked ass while I was bent over. I lingered bent over longer than I had to, letting the stroking continue. It felt erotic and good. One of the men said, "You owe us two kisses, from when you were in the kitchen."

I gave two men kisses. I melted my naked body into them as we kissed. I upped the ante by putting my arms around their necks, too. I moaned very softly but close to their ears as they kissed me. I let my hands wander through their hair. I was enjoying myself.

The men took liberties during the kisses, including each of them sampling my boobs, my ass, end even my snatch with their fingers. I just let them do as they pleased.

Then it happened. Dallas scored another touchdown in the final seconds of the game. It did not matter, New York was still going to win. But I was naked and had no clothing left to remove.

Jake said, "Since Gail has nothing left to remove, I suggest she give out a sexual favor."

"What?" I screamed. "Are you crazy, Jake?"

"Let's take her to the bedroom," Jake said. "Our neighbors across the courtyard have been enjoying the show perhaps a bit too much already."

Three men picked me up and placed me over the shoulder of one of them. They took me to the bedroom. I protested and kicked, but I had no chance. I'm a small woman and they are five strong men.

Before I continue I need to explain. I have never told, and hope never to tell, Jake my fantasies involving bondage and discipline. They are way too over the top. And given his desire to act out my fantasies, telling him would be much too dangerous.

However Jake himself gets off on having me helpless and tied to the bed, and I try not to show how much I enjoy that. He gets very excited by having me helpless like that, and the sex is truly great when he restrains me. So we have handcuffs and a few other props in the apartment.

Jake got out our handcuffs and some of his ties, and he bound me to the bed, hands and feet, with my legs spread. I repeat: I had never told him about this element of any of my fantasies. This was his own idea. The four men held me down as he did this, otherwise it would not have happened: I was kicking and trying to fight back, but one naked woman against five strong men? Well, you can imagine who prevailed.

One of the men shut up my protests by lying on top of me and kissing me.

The kisses calmed me down, and I relaxed and returned them. I knew I stood no chance against five strong men, anyway. We kissed a long time, and when he was done and got off me, I saw that every other man was naked and equipped with throbbing erections, standing over me. The guy who kissed me now quickly stripped too.

The men were staring at my wide-open cunt, and I was staring at their erections. I realized Jake and I were living out my gangbang fantasy, with the addition of bondage, in spite of all of my attempts to assure him I did not want to be gangbanged.

But now faced with four horny men, whom I had gotten to know just a little, and after my hyper erotic show during the football game, most of my horror, aversion and fear all left me. I was mentally ready to be gangbanged.

Instead of screaming, protesting, calling out No! or Help, Rape!, I now accepted my fate, perhaps even with some enthusiasm. I could not imagine being fucked by four men, five if Jake joined in, but I remembered how I came with the third man, both times at the highway rest stops.

I could not have imagined being fucked by three men either, before the rest stop incidents.

So I said, to everyone's happy surprise, "Okay boys, who's first?"

One of the men, perhaps the one with the fastest verbal reflexes (there wasn't a lot of competition for that distinction), pounced on me on the bed. He began kissing me, then sucking my boobs, and finally positioned himself to enter me.

Fortunately I was as wet as a person caught in a drenching thunderstorm without an umbrella or shelter, after the long erotic times during the football game.

His cock slid right in. He had a fairly large cock, long and thick, but all he did with it was to pump it in and out until he finally pulled out and exploded onto my tummy. I managed to say the word "rubbers" to Jake, and he hit his head in a self demeaning gesture since it had not occurred to him, and he handed out rubbers to the guys.

As soon as the first guy got off me, another man, rubber already on, was on me. He was a better fuck, and to encourage him I began softly to moan as he fucked me. After a while he began to screw me, fucking me in a circular motion, and I love that. I moaned more and a little louder when he did that. He too did not last a long time, and since he had a condom on he blew his load with his cock still inside me. I love the feeling of that.

The third man wasted no time taking his place. I smiled up at him since he was going to be my third fuck, and I had high hopes. I was not disappointed. This guy knew how to fuck. He also began to massage my clit as we fucked. I tried to move my legs to wrap them around him, and remembered I was tied and bound on the bed, and this turned me on even more.

I was moaning up a storm, my breathing became uneven, my breasts were heaving up and down as much as they could against my bonds, and then it happened: the wonderful sweet release of an orgasm. It was so good. I screamed a soft scream when it hit.

The man went right on fucking me. I knew he felt all macho since he had made me cum. I was having little after shocks, and whimpering a little as he fucked me into oblivion. He lasted a long time, and I was happy.

The fourth guy immediately replaced him. I had never fucked four men in a row before. Not many girls have, I should think! I had fucked three men in a row, twice, which was already pretty amazing for any woman I would guess, but four? This was unimaginable, yet it was happening.

I almost immediately had another orgasm. Wow, I thought. Then I had a third orgasm a few more minutes into his fuck. The other men began to cheer him on. "Way to go, Matt, give it to her good! Fuck that smoking hot babe!"

Some of the remarks were aimed at Jake. He was being clapped on the back and told he had one fantastic bitch of a girlfriend. I did not care for the term bitch, especially in reference to me, I idly thought while Matt was pounding away at me. But it was obviously meant in a positive way, and after all, it's hard to give respect to a woman who is letting four men in a row fuck her, all four of whom she had just met, and moaning in pleasure while they do it!

But most of the time the men were cheering on Matt, clearly wishing they were in his place, fucking me again. "Give it to her harder, she likes it like that," one guy said. Another told him to screw me, she likes that, he said. He was right, they were all right, and I wish Matt had heeded their advice. Mostly their advice was to be more violent and to fuck me deeper, harder, faster. He seemed to listen to that advice, and I was getting a pretty rough fuck. I loved it.

When the fourth man finished, they all wanted a second round with me, but I said no. It is hard to take a woman seriously, when she is naked and bound on the bed with her legs apart, and one man jumped on me and stuck it in anyway. Jake intervened and said, "If Gail says no, men, it's no. Get off her, Carl."

His cock felt so good in me, I intervened and said, "Carl can finish, it's okay, but this is the last." Carl smiled at me, and kissed me and played with my boobs as he fucked me. This last "extra" fuck was the best of the day, and I came yet one more time.

For the first time in my life, the man fucking me and I came together. On the Richter scale of orgasms, it was a 7.2 or thereabouts. And don't forget, the Richter scale is logarithmic, so 7.2 is huge. I screamed out loudly this time as he exploded into me, and my whole body shook and vibrated. I collapsed under him, my body going limp in my haze of pleasure.

The men all took cell phone pictures of my bound and naked body, with my legs spread, and my cunt now red and swollen and with the first man's cum drying on my stomach. I imagined quite a few other men would see their pictures, and amazingly, even after all that sex, I got aroused at the thought.

The men got dressed and went back to the main room to watch the next game, and they left me bound and tied, splayed on the bed. I didn't care. I just drifted off into a happy sleep. Jake came back after 5 minutes or so and unbound me, but I just stayed on the bed on my back, naked, legs apart. I did move my hands to scratch my nose.

I wondered if any of Jake's friends would come back to check me out in my wanton, naked glory, but none of them did. They had had their fun with me, and now football was on the TV. I was a little disappointed, I admit.

After another ten minutes of rest in my wanton position on the bed, and no visitors, I got up and I took a shower, dried off, and still naked I reentered the main room with yet another tray of drinks for the men. I made some snacks for them, too, including celery, raw carrots and dip, radishes with butter, and mixed roasted and salted nuts.

I also made coffee, just in case. I had a cup of coffee, under the false illusion it might undo some of the damage all those margaritas had wrought. The room was spinning around just a little; I was much too drunk.

The men enjoyed talking with me, and checking out my naked body that they now all knew carnally. I now sat more casually, sometime letting my legs drift apart. I no longer needed to be modest with the men, since I had just fucked them all. They loved looking at the cunt they had just all fucked.

I was also fully aware that I was also on full and prolonged display to our neighbors' windows across the courtyard. I could see a fair number of their televisions were tuned into the football game. I idly wondered how much of the games they watched, versus how much of me in my birthday suit. Even after that amazing amount of sex, I still got aroused by the thought. I must be one sick puppy.

One of them asked me to spread my legs wide. So I put my legs over the arms of the chair, spreading my cunt lips wide open for their viewing pleasure. They moaned with pleasure and told me how sexy and gorgeous I was. I smiled back at them, which they would have seen had they looked at my face.

It was all I could do to keep from fingering myself. But I figured if I yielded to temptation and did that, they would be all over me again, and I had been fucked enough for one day!

After the second game, they gradually left, and each one of them gave me a long and passionate kiss goodbye. Each of them used the occasion to feel me up extensively, fondling my boobs, stroking my ass, and fingering my cunt. Especially my cunt. I let them do what they wanted, and I enjoyed it, and felt their hard cocks through their pants in return.

One man unzipped and took out his cock while we kissed goodbye. I gave it some loving strokes with my hand and watched it grow to full length. I realized this was dangerous, but I hoped it was clear the sex sessions were over, and that this was just a parting tease.

None of the six of us would ever forget that afternoon, that was for sure. Jake took me to bed, and he was my sixth fuck of the day, and for the first time ever I came during his fuck, too. That made me really happy, since I had longed to cum while fucking Jake and never had, and it made the whole football/gangbang adventure worthwhile.

It also made Jake happy finally to have made me cum with his cock. He had never had any trouble making me cum with his mouth or with his hands. It made him feel like a sexual success. That was good for his male ego I thought to myself, and as I said, it was very nice for me.

The next night Jake wanted me to recount yet another of my fantasies. I suggested we recycle some of the old ones, and Jake was fine with that, so each night I would recount one of my more "harmless" fantasies. After the whole football extravaganza, streaking in our main room now seemed very tame. But we still enjoyed it.