Encantado Lake

Story Info
Jill's husband helps her express her love for a friend.
2k words
3.99
55.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuroneko
kuroneko
17 Followers

Jill found herself thinking again about Will's cock. She had no first hand knowledge to guide these thoughts, which made the exercise even more entertaining for her. She also found herself thinking about, or rather lusting for, Jim's penis, since it was hers to do with as she pleased. The three of them were dozing in the sun at the edge of a secluded lake that had taken four steady hours of hiking to reach.

The water was surprisingly warm, fed by a hotspring, and they had stripped to their underwear and swam and talked in the water. Jill had straddled Jim's legs as he held her in his arms, which made Will slightly uncomfortable as he tried to avoid staring at the delightful view of Jill's bottom this had afforded him. He was made less uncomfortable by the fact that Jill and Jim clearly wanted him along with them on this trip, and they continued their three way conversation despite their cuddling.

"I'm going to go dry off," said Jill, as she extricated herself from Jim's loving embrace.

Will tried to avert his gaze as she left the water, but his brain quickly registered the tips of Jill's nipples visible through her wet cotton bra, and the curve of her tight ass covered by her dripping panties.

"Let's go join her," said Jim as he sensed Will's discomfort.

Now, lying on their towels in the sun, Jill felt a rising desire to be completely nude. "Will, will it be too weird if I take off my undies to dry?"

"I guess not, as long as Jim..." answered Will anxiously, his words trailing off. He had known Jill and Jim for years, but they had always been fully clothed when they socialized.

"Don't worry, Will, there's no hidden jealous husband in me that you haven't met before, I say enjoy the opportunity!" said Jim in a calm voice.

Jill pulled her bra off over her head, giving Will a playful sideways glance and smile in the process of exposing her pert breasts to the sun. Will felt his stomach jump at the sight. He was thankful that Jim was already laying down with his eyes closed and unaware of the view of his wife he had just gotten. Will lay down and closed his eyes, watching in his mind what he was afraid to watch in reality as he heard and sensed the activities that represented Jill removing her panties and laying back down.

As Jill fell into a half sleep under the warm sun, she found herself experiencing wild thoughts and fantasies that seemed only partly under her conscious control. As the sun warmed the mound of her pussy from outside, she felt an equal warmth rising from within her, and enjoyed the sensation of the blood rushing to fill the lips of her labia. She began to feel the urging of her clitoris to be released, exposed to the sun and to the attention of one or more of the men nearby.

She hugged herself, them cupped and squeezed her warm breasts, enjoying the feel of her hardened nipples between her fingers. Her thoughts went back to Will's cock, but now with a sense of what should be, instead of what could be.

She rolled onto her side towards Will, who appeared to be asleep. She curled into his side and whispered his name into his ear.

Obviously wide awake despite his closed eyes, Will turned his head immediately and responded "Yes?"

"I want to thank you for being such a good friend to me and Jim," she said quietly and sincerely, her eyes moving slightly as she looked deeply into each of his eyes.

Jim's arm found the space that his mind usually expected to be filled with his wife empty, and in his sleep he automatically rolled over in search of her warmth. As his arm covered Jill, Jill's arm moved across Will's chest.

"I love you Will," said Jill, almost looking like she was going to cry.

"I know, I love you guys too," replied Will.

"I want to make love to you, Will," intoned Jill solemnly. Sensing his fear, she continued in a whisper, "I understand if you don't want to, but I've talked about it, a lot, with Jim, who understands. Actually, he encouraged me," she added with a shy smile.

She kissed him, for the first time, on his lips, and it was his turn to look as if he were going to cry.

Jill straddled Will's stomach, her blond hair falling in front of her face and into his, tickling his nose. They shared a meaningful gaze, then began kissing passionately, eyes open and gazing yearningly at each other.

Sensing their motion, Jim awakened, pleased that Jill's plan was working, then rolled over to his other side to continue dozing.

Will's hands traveled down the heavenly path from Jill's shoulders, down the sides of her spine, and onto the upper curves of her buttocks. He could feel the musculature of her lithe body flexing over her spine, her pelvis tilting itself to present her sex to a mate.

Breaking her hungry mouth away from his, with a wild look in her eyes, Jill panted "Strip."

She helped him remove his boxers, then knelt facing his feet in the space Jim had vacated. Not wanting to overstimulate Will, she lovingly caressed his testicles and pubic hair, gently working her way up his rigid shaft.

Will gazed at the curve of her back and bottom, like the sensuous curves of a cello. He closed his eyes and gently placed his hand on her back as he felt her tongue begin to gently lick his shaft.

After a full minute, during which Will realized he may have not taken a single breath as he focused on the sensation of Jill's luscious tongue on him, Jill opened her mouth wide and took the whole of his organ deep within her mouth and throat, causing him to gasp and refill his lungs.

Will felt his previously relaxed hand on Jill's back become possessed with desire, and move to the top of her hip to grasp her firmly. Tears leaked from Jill's eyes, partly from hungrily gagging on his erection, partly from joy at having his erection in her mouth.

Will now pulled Jill by her pelvis towards him, and she eagerly moved to straddle his upper body with no reduction in her relentless sucking on his cock.

Will gazed at the perfection of her moist vagina, now wide open and beckoning, framed between her buttocks. He nuzzled his nose and mouth along the insides of her taut thighs, then began gently kissing her moist, furry sex, intoxicated by her scent.

Will's penis sensed the vibration and his ears heard the muffled vocalizations coming from Jill's throat as he teased her pussy with his nose and lips. Even with his cock jamming her throat, it was clear that she was expressing her hunger for more sex, more fucking. Granting Jill her wish, he began kissing and sucking her clitoris in earnest, feeling it pop out from the surrounding tissue to become like a third nipple to suck on.

Will satisfied his long-standing desire to fondle Jill's buttocks, grabbing and kneading them with his hands, spreading them to gain better access to Jill's secret charms.

The sounds of Jill's pleasure roused Jim from his nap, and he smiled as he saw the joyous situation his wife had gotten herself into. He approached the two, and cupped Jill's breasts while taking in the smell of her hair as she continued to voraciously work on Will's cock.

Jim's experienced manipulation of Jill's nipples caused Jill to scream through and around Will's cock, as she came hard. Will struggled, with limited success, to avoid coming as he felt himself lose a single spurt of semen into Jill's mouth. He pulled her off to avoid a full ejaculation.

"I need your cock in my pussy, Will!" demanded Jill, as she moved to Will's side. She raised her leg astride Will's hip, and roughly pulled his cock to her gaping sex, using it like a sex toy as she pleasured herself with his glistening penis. Soon, she allowed Will full entry into her silky passage, causing him to moan involuntarily.

They moved together, enjoying the sensation of his fully rigid penis, feeling the ridges of his engorged veins running along the inside of her sweet canal, her clitoris pushing back with equal rigidity.

Jim moved to the towel above Jill's head, and she propped herself up on her elbow, allowing him to press the leaking tip of his penis against her cheeks and lips, leaving streams and splotches of semen on her, continuing her fantasy of giving in to sluttiness.

He now pushed his cock into her mouth, enjoying the view of her mouth and throat bulging with his thrusts, while Will continued to bang away at her eager pussy. Jim now withdrew and had his own mini-ejaculation, which he chose to deposit in his wife's soft hair.

Jim moved to align himself along Jill's backside, letting his erection enjoy the sensation of her straining buttocks clasping against him with every stroke of Will's cock into his wife. His precum slickened the area between her ass cheeks, and he felt her pushing her anus against his leaking cock.

He spread saliva over and within her twitching anus, pondering that fact that it seemed that his mouth produced particularly viscous saliva when he was aroused, wondering if this was happy coincidence, or part of normal human sexual response. He reached one hand underneath her to grasp her breast, and penetrated her ass with first one finger, then, two, then three, enjoying the sensation as she squirmed with pleasure. He could feel Will stretching her vaginal canal with each thrust of his cock.

"Will, can you pull out for a sec so I can get my cock in Jill's ass?" panted Jim.

Shocked out of his sexual revelry, Will complied. Jill consoled him with continued ministrations from her hands, which she slicked with her tongue. She tried to mimic the desires of her pussy with her hands, gazing lovingly into Will's eyes.

Will watched her mouth open and her eyes squeeze shut as Jim started easing the glans of his penis through her anal verge. As he achieved his goal, her eyes opened half way, and she whispered to Will "Fill me."

Will cautiously put his cock to her open, but much tighter pussy. Jill rested her hands lightly on his shoulders, and Jim gently thrust within her rectum while bracing himself against her curvaceous hips. Sensing Will's predicament, Jim held himself still while Jill and Will pushed their pelvises firmly towards each other, finally achieving their shared goal.

Jim began slowly thrusting again, and Will could feel his thick cock running along his equally stiff penis, separated only by a thin stretched membrane. At first, they tried to match each other's thrusts, but this soon devolved into a more complex pattern as each man began to follow his own needs.

Jill was making low, guttural sounds that soon began to rise in volume and pitch. Soon all three of them were bucking and moaning against each other. Jim's fingers on Jill's nipple tightened, almost painfully, and Jill let herself scream loudly as she came in the isolated valley. The sounds of her pleasure led Will to finally lose his battle to hold back his orgasm, and semen gushed in heavy spurts deep inside Jill's pussy. Jim withdrew, bringing his cock back to his wife's face as she hungrily captured drops of his ejaculate that dripped from his cock as he covered her face and bangs with semen.

As they lay in each other's arms, Jill made happy purring sounds. "I need to go clean up," she said at last, rising to her feet. Will and Jim gazed lovingly at her backside as she reentered the lake, each man anticipating the next round of lovemaking.

kuroneko
kuroneko
17 Followers