Enchanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you!" she said and it seemed very pleased with itself as it brushed away some runaway pieces of apple on her chin. "He say mladee feed, imp find food, and treats!" the creature said proudly, and then disappeared into a corner of the cave again. It was all quiet, except from the sound of the waterfall and the dripping from the wall. When the funny little servant was no longer there to distract her, she became aware of the stimulation from the water. She knew he had positioned her like this, not primarily to soothe her rubbed up vagina, even if it did, but rather to tease her, excite her and have her ready for him, when he pleased to come back for her.

She closed her eyes, and the memories from the day before came back, vivid and detailed. The dripping water, sometimes falling with preciseness on her clit, sometimes on the side of it, seemed as sweet torture. Not little enough to let her relax, not quite enough to let her come. She was held in a limbo of arousal, and could not do anything about it.

The sudden sound of chains made her open her eyes again, and there he was.

"I see they have been feeding you blueberries" he said and kissed the corner of her mouth, licking up some of the berry juice that had now coloured her mouth a bit purple. "So have you missed me?" He didn't wait for her answer, he put his mouth to her cunt, licking it as he drank some of the water flowing over it. Her moans and writhing revealed her instantly. "Oh that much? Well, if I do this...?" he let his tongue circle around and thrust into her, and listened to her gasping for breath. "You want me really bad, don't you?" She nodded.

"Have you not learned anything from yesterday?" he laughed. "Come on, say it!"

"I want you!" she said, then added "Will you please fuck me, because I need you so bad!"

"That's more like it!" He pulled the chains out of the shackles, lifted her up and carried her to the pool inside the cave. He leaned her with her back against the wall, to support her and enjoyed the view of her naked body being overflown with the water from it, watched her arms breaking the ostensibly calm, running water into bubbles and foam as it hit her skin. The sun shining in made the whole scene sparkle and glitter, as she was soaked. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pleading him to take her. With one thrust, he was in, and he let his thumb stimulate her as he shoved her against the wall with each thrust, her cries of lust, turning into desperate sobbing. Water splashed over her head, into her mouth, and she couldn't tell the difference anymore from his wet kisses and the sprays of water. Suddenly he snapped his fingers, and one of the familiars instantly let the end of a chain fall down from the roof of the cave. It swung back and forth, almost reaching the stone floor sloping down to the little pool they were in. He took her to the edge of the floor and sat down with her on his lap. He lifted her arms and put them behind her, around his neck, and locked them there. He played with her breasts, nibbling her neck and parted her legs with his knees so he could more easily finger her. "I want more of that ass" he said, letting his fingers play with her cunt as he was breathing heavily into her ear. "You want to give it to me?"

"Mmmmmmm" she answered.

He fastened her hands in the chain that was dangling behind them and with a small gesture she was gently pulled up by it until she was standing. He spread her legs and kissed her buttock, licking her crack, letting his tongue probe her gently. She relaxed and let him slide the tip in, felt his saliva all over her ass, wondering how it could feel so wonderful. He then laid down on the floor inviting her to ride him. She fell to her knees, carefully licked his hard cock, coating it with saliva and lowered herself upon him. With her hands high over her head, she could do little more than rock with the motion controlled by his hand on her hips. As she got more and more of him inside her with every rock, she closed her eyes, and let him fuck her, begging him not to stop. When he noticed her movements getting faster and more demanding, he pushed two fingers inside her and made her explode. He felt her ass clench around him and enjoyed the view of her as she threw herself from side to side, and then eased himself out from under her. He stood up in front of her, his hand was working on his cock furiously, and he let out a cry as he hit her breasts with jet after jet of his hot sperm. Some of it hit her chin, and with a smile she looked up on him and licked it up. He answered her smile and let his hands run over her, smearing the mess he's just made into her skin. As he embraced her and they laid down to rest, she knew that his was her life. She was his, to do what he liked to, when he liked it, and how he liked it. And she knew she liked it, just as he had told her.

12