Enchanted Garden

Story Info
She is seduced by a mystery lover.
1.2k words
4.12
18.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music and loud voices of numerous people was making my headache. I was at a friend’s 10th Anniversary party. I’d been here for almost 3 hours now. It wasn’t as If I wasn’t having fun, I was. But, spending this much time in a crowded, noisy room could make anyone’s head spin. I needed a breath of air.

My friend had a wonderful rose garden in her back yard. She had gotten stonewalls surrounding the garden and a few Victorian benches to lounge in. She even had a stone fountain in the middle of the garden. It was a gift from her husband a short while after they had married. She had told me a fantasy of hers about making love surrounded by flowers and maybe that’s what brought her husbands gift.

I excused myself and slipped out the back door. It was a beautiful night. The stars were out and there was a full moon out tonight. I had heard something somewhere about a full moon. I think a full moon was supposed to get people in the mood for sex. I don’t know how accurate that is, cause right now I’m not the least bit horny.

There was a warm breeze that was playfully flapping around the hem of my white dress as I made my way across the yard to the enclosed garden. Boy was it good to get out of there for a bit. I was starting to feel a little suffocated in there.

I went to the fountain and sat down on its stoned edge. I let my hand run through the warm water. The only lights in the garden were below the water around the circumference of the stone. I breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of red roses and daises all around me.

I had my eyes closed when I felt firm hands grip my shoulders. I nearly jumped off the stone and tried turning around, but whoever it was held me in place. He pulled up on my shoulders forcing me to stand up. He stood behind me and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He started giving me light, wet kisses on my neckline then making a trail up to my ear lobe biting down gently.

I didn’t know what to do. I was scared and excited at the same time. I didn’t know if I should start screaming or just give in to the passions he was stirring inside me. I know I said I wasn’t horny earlier, but boy was I now.

“ Who are you, what are you doing?” I whispered.

I received no response to my question, but only felt his hands glide down my arms giving me Goosebumps all over. I felt his hands grip my bountiful breasts through my thin material. He gently squeezed them and my nipples began to harden and push against my bra. He brushed the straps of my dress off my slender shoulders causing the whole thing to fall gracefully to the ground below. He undid the clasp of my bra and that, too, joined my dress. His hands cupped me again. His fingers gently pinched my nipples and his thumbs played back and forth over the erectness. I moaned deep in my throat. I decided to give into this stranger that was slowly seducing me.

I felt my panties traveling down my legs and I stepped out of them. He began caressing my bottom, stroking the soft cheeks and swell of my hips. He planted kisses on my cheeks and my thighs.

He pushed against my backside and I took a hint and bent over, laying my hands on the stone. I wish I could see his face, but not knowing made it that more erotic.

He spread my legs farther apart and his fingers found my hot femininity sending liquid arousal coursing through my veins. His thumb played with the little pink nub that was the height of my pleasure. My juices were running unto his hand and down my inner thighs. He pushed two fingers up my silken heat and the walls of my cunt engulfed them. He stroked the inner walls with his fingertips, sliding in and out at a slow pace. I thought I heard a faint moan come from deep within his throat, but couldn’t be sure. He withdrew his fingers and his lips kissing the petals of my sex replaced it. His tongue teased the crease of them before dipping inside to play with my clitoris. It swirled back and forth, up and down giving such pleasure with his hot tongue it was almost unbearable. I could feel his heavy breath on my cunt. Each stroke of his tongue was setting my loins on fire. I pushed my backside against him, wanting to feel more of the heat of his mouth and the wet silky feel of his tongue against me. My whole body was acute to his every touch; his hands messaging my buttocks, his warm breath on my inner thighs, his expert tongue slowly caressing me. I could feel the wave slowly develop between my thighs. Any minute now it would consume me and bring me to the brink of my climax. His soft tongue entered me and wiggled around inside my heat and I pushed back, trying to get his tongue farther inside. His hands parted my cheeks and a wet finger slowly pushed its way up my puckered whole. In and out he stroked. I had never had someone do that before and it felt weird at first, but then I relaxed and felt the pleasure it was bringing to my inner walls. His tongue withdrew and traveled up to my clitoris where once again he used light quick strokes of his tongue making me squirm with delight. He wrapped his lips around it and gently sucked until finally I let out a cry of release.

I heard the zipper of his pants sliding down then I felt his hardness rubbing against my buttocks. He entered my wetness with one swift movement. I could tell he was big, at least 8 inches long and thick. He gripped my hips and entered me again and again. I could feel the deep throbbing flesh of him inside me. He pounded me urgently, my whole body moving back and forth from his intensity. I felt his balls slapping against my buttocks with each thrust of his pelvis. He felt so good, so warm, and so hard inside me. I pushed myself back to meet his invasions. He grabbed one of my breasts and pinched my nipple with his thumb and forefinger. A moan escaped me. I still wondered whom this man was who had brought me to a powerful climax and now possessed every part of my being. Did I know this man? Had he been eyeing me all night? Had he followed me to the garden? All these questions were lost against the pleasure his cock was bringing to my inner walls. His hips thrust faster. He was like the energizer bunny. He pounded again and again, faster, deeper, harder and this time I did hear a groan escape his lips. He thrust one final time and I could feel his hot seed shoot forth, mixing with my juices. He withdrew from me and I heard him zip up his pants and heard his footsteps. I stood up and quickly turned around hoping I would see who he was, this mystery seducer. But, to my dismay, he had gone.

I was alone, yet I was content and very satisfied.