Enchanted Twelve: Angelina Ch. 03

Story Info
She is detemined to have fun, despite Dante's bad mood
3k words
4.34
17.6k
1
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers

Dante watched Angelina glide across the dance floor. Without his interference she really was the most elegant and graceful woman present. And he didn't interfere – either physically or magically – but he did watch, his anger growing with every smiles, every touch, every glance at her partner.

Since the dour boat ride across the lake Angelina had made her decision – she would enjoy herself, regardless of Dante's mood. He had barely touched her, only offering his hand for balance as she stepped into the boat, he had not spoken a word and had refused to look at her on the trip across, keeping his eyes steadfastly on the boards beneath her feet, his expression grim.

At first she tried to draw him out, discover what had turned his usually exuberant mood sour. Then she recalled how the wonderful, magical events in the cottage had changed him. How the trip back across the lake last night had been almost a carbon copy of this journey – silent, grim and foreboding.

When they reached the castle dock and Dante still hadn't acknowledged her efforts, Angelina gave up. If he wanted to be a beast, fine, but he'd need to try a lot harder to ruin her fun tonight.

She took his grimly offered hand and stepped onto the dock, swept straight past him and on to enter the glittering ballroom alone. The solitude lasted only long enough for the single men to realise she was without a partner. Her dance card was well covered and she was on the floor by the time Dante arrived.

As she danced with various noblemen, she kept hoping Dante would cut in, that his dark mood would lift and he would join the fun. She stole glances his way whenever she neared that section of the floor, but he steadfastly avoided her gaze, seeming engrossed in conversation. Occasionally he would move and she would search the room as she danced until she spied him again, hoping he was preparing to join her magically, if not physically. He never did.

Eventually she stopped looking for him, stopped expecting to feel him and began concentrating purely on having fun with whoever her partner of the moment might be.

And now she danced with a young lord named Arturo. He was full of fun and a bit of a tease, making her laugh with the slightly rude comments he whispered in her ear about other dancers. By the end of the dance, she was gasping, trying to hold in her laughter. Arturo escorted her to her next dance partner, another young lord named Felipe.

She chattered and laughed with the two young men, who jokingly referred to themselves as "two-thirds of the musketeers". Dante, of course, was the absent third. They were lifelong friends, their fathers the most senior Dukes and frequent advisors at Dante's father's court. Angelina had more than happily accepted the invitations of his best friends to dance the night away – they knew she had come with Dante, even if they hadn't walked in together, so there could be no misunderstanding with him as to their intentions.

Once on the dance floor, Felipe became more serious, concentrating on leading her gracefully in a waltz. It was a dance Angelina loved and Felipe seemed made for it as well. They dipped and twirled around the room, Felipe effortlessly guiding them between the other couples, their feet in perfect synchronisation as they danced through the crowd and out onto the balcony. Felipe drew her in close and kissed her, whispered "you're far too good for him" in her ear and continued to dance her along the balcony and through another door, back into the ballroom in time for a tight flourishing whirl in the middle of the floor as the dance ended.

Angelina drew away, confusion driving her to seek out Dante. But he was nowhere to be seen, and nor was Arturo. Felipe gently took her hand. "I must speak with you."

He led her, first to the punch bowl and then, tracing their earlier steps, to the still deserted balcony.

"Felipe, this is –." Pressing a finger to her lips, Felipe stopped Angelina mid sentence.

"Don't say a word – please, just listen."

He took her hands in his and looked at the ground, seeking courage to say what he must, then sighed, bit his lip and looked directly into her eyes.

"I know he's my best friend, but I can't let this go on. Dante is a player, and he's playing you for a fool. It's all a game to him."

Angelina pulled her hands away. "No. You're wrong. He loves me. Why else would he take the risk..." She stopped, eyes wide – how close she had come to giving away the secret of his borrowed magic.

"Risk? What risk? What the hell has he been telling you?"

"Nothing. Forget I said anything. I didn't mean it." She turned her face to his beseechingly. "He could get into big trouble. Please, Felipe, don't ask."

Felipe snorted, unable to rein in his exasperation. "Is that what he said? Is that how he got you to put up with being magically manhandled all over the dance floor? Oh God, Angelina. That's all part of the game – he gets a girl interested in him and then sees how far he can push her with his magic tricks. He even takes bets on it."

Angelina paled and stumbled back, leaning against the stone railing. "His magic? He didn't borrow it? He takes bets?" She stared blankly at Felipe, thinking over the time she had spent with Dante.

It couldn't be true. Not after last night, the beautifully romantic room he had set up for their first real sex – no furtive groping in the bushes. Suddenly it hit her why Dante was so distant tonight: they still hadn't had proper sex together. Time always ran out on them. He was frustrated with the constraints on their time together. He was staying away from her so he didn't get her all worked up again and then disappoint her, like he had two nights ago.

"No. It's not true. Even if he used to do that, he doesn't now. Not with me. He loves me. He proved it."

"Who proved what, Little Princess?"

Felipe spun to face the voice. Dante stood behind them, leaning against the wall, a lazy smile on his face, his eyes glittering darkly. How much had he heard?

Angelina started and stepped forward, smiling. "Dante!"

He took her in his arms. "So, don't hold me in suspense – who proved what?"

"You proved you loved me, my prince." Angelina snuggled into Dante's chest, resting her head on his shoulder. She felt him stiffen as he turned to Felipe but his tone was light.

"Interesting that you should need that assurance, my friend. But, of course, it was Angelina reassuring herself in light of my churlish attitude tonight. Now that I have remembered where I should be, I'll let you return to your carousing."

Felipe hesitated. He had been dismissed but was far from ready to leave. Seeing Angelina's adoring eyes firmly fixed on Dante's chiselled features, he realised there was nothing to be gained here. She was not ready to listen. Stepping forward, he took Angelina's hand lightly in his and lowered his lips to it.

"If you ever need a dance partner, dear Princess, you know where to find me." Nodding to Dante, he turned and left.

"So, Little Princess, what was that all about?"

"Oh, Dante, I don't know. He seemed so nice, dancing with me and all and then he just got all funny. He said you were playing with me and betting on it and ... oh I don't know. All kinds of mean things. You came up just as I was telling him he was wrong."

Dante's eyes darkened as she spoke. Damn Felipe and his soft heart. He should've dropped Felipe from the plan as soon as he realised the fool was carrying a torch for her. But he'd soon fix that.

"He's jealous of you, that's why he said those things. He wants to hurt you. See, the three of us – Felipe, Arturo and me – used to get up to all kinds of stuff together, and he kinda worships me. But now I'm spending all my evenings with you, he feels left out."

Angelina searched his face for the truth. "Yes, they told me – 'The Three Musketeers'. You don't miss larking with them, do you?"

"Why would I want to be with those two when I could have you?"

Dante leaned down and nuzzled around Angelina's neck, tilting her head up and kissing her hard on the mouth as he crushed her body to his. "I want you," he huffed, kissing a hot line up her check and back to her mouth again and running one hand through her hair as the other massaged her back and arse, pulling her still closer to him, crushing her breasts against his chest and her arms to her sides. She could feel his hardness jammed against her stomach.

He forced her back into the darkness and against the balcony rail, his mouth still crushed against hers, his hand now up under her skirt and sliding up her thigh.

Angelina's eyes grew wide as he forced his knee between hers, his hand shoving her skirt up and pushing aside her underwear. She felt him fumbling with his own clothing. She'd wanted him for so long, but not like this!

Struggling, she managed to free one arm and pushed against him, desperate to get him to see reason. "Dante, please! No! Not here! I'm not ready!"

"Sure you are." Dante shoved his hand back between her legs, tearing her underwear and roughly rubbing her clit and jamming a finger inside her. "You feel ready to me."

It wasn't true. She was a little excited; had been most of the evening. She had thought about fucking Dante all evening, hoping they would go to the beautiful cottage again, get naked and lie together on the rug in front of the fire and make gentle love, exploring each other's bodies in the flickering firelight. But the thought of doing it here, where anyone could stumble upon them made her arousal shrivel up and die.

"Not here, Dante, please! If anyone comes out here they'll see. Take me back to the cottage, like last night."

"No time. Not risking missing out again." He pushed her up onto the railing, the small of her back ground against the stone edge. Now she felt his cock slam against her sex, seeking the entrance, but jamming her clit against the bone instead. She jumped away, gasping, her arse coming to land on the railing and he drove in again, using his hand to guide his thrust.

Angelina grunted as Dante thrust deep and hard, knocking the wind out of her, forcing her feet off the ground. She was suspended on the railing and his cock as he continued thrusting hard and fast into her, forcing little grunts from her on each up stroke.

She tried to keep quiet, in case anyone overheard them. She tried to enjoy it, reminding herself this was her love and he was only acting this way out of frustration, he needed it. Then he started to speak, punctuating his words with deep thrusts.

"I've been waiting for this. Been saving up, it'll be a good load for you, Little Princess."

He stopped thrusting, holding himself fully inside her, holding her by the shoulders and grinning at her questioning face. "Two weeks, baby. That's a long time to go without."

Dante began moving again, short strokes, easing in and out of her, giving her a chance to mull over what he had said. As the questioning expression dawned, he changed tack.

Angelina opened her mouth to ask what he meant but gasped instead. Dante leaned forward and eased her breasts free from the low cut dress ad began teasing one nipple with his teeth and the other with his magical teeth. With both hands holding her hips, he changed his thrust pattern, pulling all the way out and jamming hard back in to the hilt.

The amazing sensations pushed all questions from Angelina's mind. One mouth was suckling a breast, the other was biting and the long hard fucking was driving her mad.

Dante abandoned her tits, turning his attention to her soaking sex. Magic was a wonderful thing. He imagined licking her clit, sucking and swirling his tongue around it in time with his cock thrusting deep inside her.

"Come on, scream for me."

Angelina's cries became louder, more frantic as the tension wound tighter within her, the need for release greater and stronger. She no longer cared who heard or saw her, her whole being rested between her legs and the glorious sensations Dante was creating there. Her hands grabbed for him, fingers clawing at his body as he pounded into her.

He felt his balls tighten and the pressure swell just as she screamed and began to twitch. He came hard, deep inside her, the walls of her pussy squeezing him dry.

As soon as his cock stopped pulsing, he withdrew, standing straight and breathing hard.

"Come on, Little Princess. Straighten yourself up and we can join in for the last dance."

Angelina blinked and then looked at herself. Her dress was hiked up over her waist and the bodice was pulled down so both her breasts were exposed. Quickly she tucked them back into the dress and stood upright, her back complaining bitterly at the rough treatment it had received from the balcony railing.

Her ruined underwear tickled the tops of her thighs as she moved towards the ballroom and she could feel Dante's come running down the inside of her thighs.

In the ballroom they took their places for a progressive waltz. Dante danced well, but seemed distracted, looking around the room and barely acknowledging Angelina's presence.

At the second change of partner, Angelina joined Arturo. "Looks like you've had some fun," he said as she moved into his arms.

"Whatever do you mean?" Angelina felt herself blush.

"Well, that gown's got wrinkles in places I wouldn't have thought possible, your face is flushed, your hair's tousled and," he paused and leaned in close to her ear, "you smell like a whore."

Angelina was mortified. She could still feel the cum oozing from her and running down her legs. She knew the floor length gown hid it. "You mean, you can smell it?"

Arturo was silent as they performed a spin, but as he released her to her next partner he grinned and spoke: "Yep. And so will every man you dance with."

With each partner she became increasingly aware of her dishevelled appearance, and several partners were obviously aroused by her aroma. She was still trying to think of a way to drop out of the dance without drawing even more attention to herself when she spun into the arms of Felipe.

At first they danced in silence, but as their partnership wound down, Felipe finally broke it. "I think you will regret tonight. And I know he is not what you believe. Look what he's doing to you now." Angelina steadfastly ignored him. As she spun away, he said: "Angelina, Princess: please, if you forget everything else, remember this – I am not your enemy."

The rest of the dance was excruciating. Partners either danced very close, pawing at her and making lewd suggestions or wrinkled their noses in distaste, holding her as far away as possible. She kept looking to Dante. He was oblivious to her troubles, laughing with each partner and obviously flirting with the young and pretty ones.

Finally she spun back into his arms for the final free waltz.

Without a word, he pulled her close, kissed her hard on the mouth and pulled her breasts out of her dress, in full view of everyone. Then, before she could protest, he led her in a slow spinning twirl around the room, making sure everyone saw her, before taking her out the door and down to the dock.

Once they pulled away from the shore, Dante shipped the oar and moved to sit beside Angelina, putting his hand up her skirt and tracing the line of sticky cum back up her leg. With his other hand he freed his swollen cock from his clothing.

"Dancing around with your tits out for all to see turned you on as much as it did me, didn't it? Come on, Little Princess, suck it for me."

He pulled her head forward into his lap as he began playing with her cum soaked pussy. He faltered and groaned as she reached for his cock and guided it into her mouth, licking and sucking the head, pumping the shaft with her hand.

She pumped her mouth up and down, cupping and squeezing his balls in her hand, her tongue tickling the hole in the end and lapping up the liquid that oozed from it.

Dante was lost in the moment, revelling in the sensation of finally having Angelina sucking him. But she was puzzled. This cock was different again to either of those she had had the night before. It was neither as thick nor as long as them. And it smelt different.

Maybe that was because he had already had an orgasm tonight. That must be it. She continued to ponder the problem while swirling her tongue around the head, listening to him hitch and gasp as she worked.

She felt his balls contract in her hands and his cock get even harder and her mind replayed his earlier statement: Two weeks. That's a long time to go without.. He gasped and pulled out of her mouth, spattering come all over her face, just as the boat ground against the shore on the far side of the lake.

Thank you for reading this third instalment in Angelina's adventure. If you enjoyed it, please take the time to read the tales of the other princesses in this chain. And, please, take a moment to vote and, perhaps, leave a comment.

starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers