Enchanted Twelve: Ariel Ch. 02

Story Info
Ariel demonstrates her love.
1.5k words
4.54
20.4k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel and Geoffrey followed Aurelia and Colin along the path to the castle but at a more leisurely pace. They soon lost sight of the other couple.

Ariel's hand held Geoffrey's arm as they made their way over the uneven ground. The moon lit the path between the trees as if in a silvery line. To either side the woods were a black wall, obscuring the cause of night sounds. Ariel held tightly to Geoffrey and pressed a little closer.

Geoffrey smiled and looked down at Ariel. The top of her blond head shone in the moonlight. His eyes strayed further down to her breasts, glowing above the deep cut of her gown. It occurred to Geoffrey that the dress was showing far more cleavage than Ariel normally did. The idea that it might be for his pleasure stirred Geoffrey physically. He pictured his fingers dipping into the warm softness between her breasts.

"A coin for your thoughts?" Ariel inquired gently, squeezing Geoffrey's arm and turning her head to look up at his shadowed face.

Geoffrey's mouth twitched. What would she say if he told her what he was really thinking? He wasn't brave enough to find out. He didn't want to risk scaring her off. He placed a hand over hers and squeezed back. "Just how happy I am to be here with you." That was true enough. Ariel stirred feelings in Geoffrey that he had never felt for another woman. He supposed it was love.

Ariel smiled up at this wonderful man she had found. Every moment with him was a blessing to her and she wanted him to know that.

Ariel stopped and Geoffrey halted.

"What is it?" he asked.

Without a sound, Ariel reached up and placed one hand on either side of his face to pull his mouth down to hers. She pressed her lips urgently to his.

Surprised, Geoffrey did not react at first. He quickly recovered himself and pulled her into his arms. Her lips softened under his. Geoffrey let her take the lead.

Ariel brushed her lips across Geoffrey's once and then again. Her tongue ventured out to run along his lower lip then she sucked on his lip gently. She released his lip and pressed her tongue between into his mouth.

Geoffrey pulled her tighter against his body as her tongue explored. He met her with his own tongue, sliding across hers, curling around and caressing. If this continued, he was going to end up dragging her into the woods and ravishing her right there. Reluctantly, he drew his mouth away from hers, with little parting kisses of regret.

Ariel made a mew of protest but Geoffrey turned his head and simply held her tightly to him.

"You are enough to drive a saint mad, Ariel, and I am no saint."

Ariel smiled against his shoulder. "I do not want you to be a saint."

Geoffrey released his hold on her and pulled away. "I am certainly glad of that." He drew her arm back through his and started up the path again. "We had best get moving. If I deprive your friends of your company any longer, I will surely have to answer for it."

They made their way along the path, companionably silent yet a hunger filling the warm summer air. Whispers of touches exchanged through fingertips on hair and arms as they walked bumping together, reluctant to be separated by the air.

At the castle, Ariel and Geoffrey were greeted well by their friends, and plied with food and drink. Ariel was whisked away to dance with others between dances with Geoffrey. Finally, she settled near the fire to rest and Geoffrey pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"I am going out to get a little air," he said.

Ariel simply smiled and nodded then watched as he went out the doorway and hopped up, dodging friends to follow him. Outside, she saw his form slipping down into the garden, filled with moonlight and shadows. She followed at a distance, always keeping him in sight.

In even more urgency than the night before, he found a quiet corner of the garden and unlaced his braces, releasing his hardened manhood. Once again, he thought of Ariel as the rapidly stiffening rod filled his hand. Her long silken hair filled his mind with light, her soft luscious lips under his, and her soft body pressed against his own. Already, fluid leaked from the tip of his cock. He rubbed it down his shaft and pumped it through his hand.

"Oh, Ariel," he moaned softly.

"Let me help you with that," Ariel replied softly, her voice seemingly loud in the quiet of the garden.

Geoffrey stiffened but Ariel's soft hand reached around him from his right side and slid down his arm to overtake his own hand, gently grasp his rigid manhood. She stroked him as she had seen him do.

Geoffrey felt an erotic shock surge through his body as she touched him. He had wanted this so badly but he couldn't quite believe it was happening. In his haste tonight, he had not looked for a dark corner and now moonlight streaming down showed him the reality of the situation as Ariel's lily white hand held his cock.

"Tell me what to do to please you," Ariel said.

"Just touch me," Geoffrey said hoarsely. "As you are."

Ariel continued stroking him from balls to the tip of his shaft, gently, slowly. "I have heard that men find it pleasurable when women suck on their manhood. Would you like me to do that?"

Geoffrey pictured Ariel kneeling before him, her blond head shining in the moonlight as her pink lips closed around his shaft. He shuddered and moaned.

Ariel took this as agreement. She shifted her gentle hold on him as she moved around him and pulled her skirt up with her other hand to sink to her knees in front of him. Ariel looked up at Geoffrey, her gentle eyes luminous with love and desire as she guided the head of his cock through her pink lips and into the hot moist cave of her mouth.

Geoffrey moaned again and squeezed his eyes shut. He wouldn't last long this way. Her fingers wrapped around him as she took him deeply into her mouth. He looked back down and reached out to thread his fingers through her heavy silken hair. His beautiful Ariel. He massaged her scalp with his fingertips as her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. He fought down the urge to thrust into her throat.

Ariel inhaled and took in the salty taste of him. She worked to show him her love and pleasure at touching him with her fingertips and tongue.

"I am going to come," he murmured. "Drink it down, darling."

He held her head as he pulled back to fill her mouth instead of her throat. As his seed boiled up and poured from his cock into her mouth, Geoffrey watched her swallow again and again. When he was done, he pulled her up and kissed her deeply, tasting himself in her mouth.

"My beautiful Ariel," he whispered. "There is so much I cannot wait to share with you. So many things I cannot wait to teach you."

"I wish to learn anything you would teach me, my love. I would give you anything you asked." Ariel stared up at him joyously. She did not know what the future would bring but she would do anything to be with this man for as long as it was possible. She wanted to be naked beneath his gaze and hands. She would do anything to bring him pleasure.

Geoffrey's fingertips traced her face in the moonlight. Not only was she a strong and compassionate women, but a passionate one as well. He had never felt so full of joy in his life. He had lusted after women in the past but never felt this before. His heart sank though as he realized it was time to return her across the lake to her own world again.

Ariel giggled as she helped him re-lace his braces. As they finished, Geoffrey grabbed her hands and pulled her to him again.

"Don't go, stay with me, come with me to my home."

"I can't," Ariel stammered.

"Why not?" he demanded.

"My sisters, my family, I... I can't just disappear. They'll be expecting me."

Geoffrey nodded, he accepted her words but a strange fear gnawed at him.

As they walked back to the lake he pondered the situation. What if the sisters stopped appearing as quickly as they had once appeared? It was all such a strange thing happening. They needed to figure it out. He could not bear losing her.

Silently they rowed back across the lake. As they neared the other side, he could see that she was moving further and further away from him, without having moved from her seat in the boat. Geoffrey handed her out of the boat and watched as she walked away without a backward glance.