Enchanted Twelve: Triplets Ch. 01

Story Info
The triplet princesses sail off into the night.
2.1k words
4.12
18.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 12/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Remec
Remec
14 Followers

"No, no, no....you, we must not..." Robin awoke abruptly as the sounds of murmured protests wafted down from the bed above her own. Hazel was having the dreams again, it seemed. She bit her lip and wondered whether she should get Violet or if it was time that the three of them took the matter to Danielle.

She is the oldest of us, after all., she thought. But Hazel's sleepy protests rankled her to no end. No, Danielle was first-born of the Twelve, but she was first among the Three. She tried to understand what Hazel might be envisioning, but it was naught but steam on a mirror. And Violet never seemed to recall even that much of whatever they were going through.

Besides their best frocks and pair after pair of Andrew's well crafted shoes, that is.

Gingerly, she rolled from beneath her covers and slipped up the ladder to Hazel's bed. They had tried to keep to separate rooms at various times while growing up, but somehow the best arrangement had been a large antechamber with three distinct seating areas to reflect the differences between her and her closest sisters, and a smaller bedchamber that still had the sleeping areas perched one on the other like the traveling compartments on a train or large ship; although Violet's stuck out from beneath the others to give her a small space for her extra stock of books, filled journals, and writing supplies. Robin giggled to herself at the memory of one of their younger sisters comparing them to pirates when they unveiled the sleeping quarters to the rest of the group.

"Well, maybe we are," Robin had said, her bright blue eyes sparkling with merriment.

"Arr, sure'n we be just the girls to be pirates too, don't ya know?" Hazel had added, covering one green-brown pupil with a makeshift eye patch.

Violet had shook her curls and closed her pale lavender eyes, not saying a word. Robin had worried about her lack of imagination sometimes, but only until she and Hazel had spent an entire afternoon enraptured by the writings in one of Violet's ubiquitous journals.

Now it was Hazel she worried about, however. Hazel, and all of them, even Danielle. Robin had seen her being taken to task by Father that morning, and had marked the look she gave them when Mother questioned them about the dreams. "Have the dreams returned?" the Queen had asked, but Robin and the rest had deferred to Danielle's leadership and said nothing. Truthfully, I have nothing to really tell. But Hazel... "Hazel, Hazel," she whispered in a lingering singsong manner as she gently rocked her sister. "What is the matter? Please tell me what you see."

Hazel's eyes turned to her sister and she blinked through a coating of tears. She sniffed and planted both arms about Robin in a tight embrace. "I don't know what it was, but it seemed so...so...real. Like one of Violet's stories made flesh, but with all the naughty bits still intact."

"Hush, hush...it'll be okay. I think Father and Mother, especially Mother, knows it's beginning to happen again and they'll do something about it. Do you want to take what you remember to Danielle?"

"Oh no! She's only just started looking at the three of us as more than the little brats who played tricks on her...hiding her best combs and brushes...rearranging her book shelves...she'll think us little like Cecilia."

"Cecilia's of age, she's hardly 'little'", Robin reminded her sister.

"You know what I mean," Hazel said. Robin nodded, for she did. It was among the reasons she'd wanted to deal with it between the three of them. She leaned over the edge of the bed to glance down to Violet and see if she was still sleeping soundly, but her bed was empty.

"Where's Violet gotten to?" Robin asked. She didn't really expect an answer since she knew Hazel had been dreaming, but she slipped to the ladder and slid to the floor without touching the rungs. Hazel beat her down, though, by dropping over the side and bouncing off the big chair that sat near to Violet's bed. "Showoff," Robin said. Hazel shrugged and took a short bow.

They looked about and then to one another. "Maybe she had to relieve herself in the night," Hazel suggested.. "I know that was one of the reasons we gave her the bottom-most of the beds, remember? Let's just sit here a while and wait up for her."

"Fair enough, but if I hear the clock strike and she's not here, we'll be going looking, agreed?"

"Agreed."

Hazel and Robin settled down on Violet's bed and the chair beside of it and tried to relax. Robin realized about the time they'd both gone quiet that she'd managed to forget she'd been trying to find out what exactly Hazel had been dreaming about. Oh well, it'll keep, I suppose. I'm sure she's as tired of having them as I am hearing her have them. Tired. Yes....so tired.... Robin's thoughts drifted away and her head nodded over towards Violet's pillow even as Hazel slouched down in the chair and started to curl up on its seat.

But neither girl slept.

Instead, the door to the room opened and Violet entered quietly. She was dressed for traveling. A thick, dark mantle cloaked her otherwise brightly coloured clothing, and she had on riding boots. Without a word, Robin and Hazel arose from where they had laid themselves, slipped their sleeping garments off, and began to dress like their sibling. Bird's egg and forest floor eyes stared blankly into the mirrors as they tidied up their hair, then the three of them stepped into the hallway, took one another's hands and joined the procession of princesses heading out into the night.

Not a one turned to look back as an unseen form slipped from another room in the hall and followed in the Twelve's footsteps. Indeed, they seemed unaware of anything but keeping together and moving forward in their proper place among the other princesses as they passed through the woods.

All three walked in silence until the sounds of water could be heard and then the three turned to give each other a wide grin. Robin moved towards their vessel first, but Hazel beat her once again by vaulting over the side of the longboat. "Arr, matey," she said, "I do think it be the captain's privilege to board first."

Hazel laughed and opened her mouth to reply only to be cut off as a strong pair of hands spun her at the waist and brought her lips to a mouth set in a smooth, clean shaven--but with a thin moustache--face and kissed her hard and long. She broke off the kiss with a sputter, then giggled and threw her arms about the man's neck and kissed him back. "Donal!" she cried.

Robin smiled and nodded hello to the Prince of Hardby as he welcomed her sister. Violet climbed over the edge behind her and whispered in Robin's ear. "I'm not sure you'll be first in that kind of boarding, either, matey."

The eldest of the triplets turned to stare at the youngest. "We'll see about that. Donal, where are your shipmates? Have we frightened them off?"

"Not at all," Donal assured them. "Prince Seamus is getting the longboat ready to head back out, you know how the tides can be in this place. And Prince Cathal is...well...he says he's checking on the evening's stores, but I think he's been resting." He smiled in a rather devilish way. "I think he was a little daunted by your, um, appetites, shall we say?"

Robin looked to Violet and Hazel and felt the colour coming to her cheeks. "Daunted did you say?" Hazel began. "By her appetites?" She looked back to Robin and met her gaze. "Maybe we need to give him a break, someone who might move at a slower speed..." Her mouth moved over to Donal's right ear and she gave it just a nibble before she licked at the side of his neck. "Would you like to meet my sister this time, Donal?" she whispered to him, one hand sliding down his torso and around to the tented fabric of his pantaloons.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked. His gaze ran up and down Robin's still bundled up form before settling on her eyes. Hazel chuckled and slipped the soft material of his breeches down and brought him out by the shaft. She met Robin's look as well and raised an eyebrow. Robin shrugged off her cloak and revealed her own tunic and breeches garb, but close fitted and showing off every bit of her female form. Donal's hips moved slowly, drawing him back and pushing him forward across Hazel's palm.

Violet rolled her eyes and made her way past both sisters towards the other end of the longboat. She motioned to someone in the water to shove off and then held out an arm to draw them aboard. A glance behind her showed that Robin had knelt down before Donal and replaced Hazel's hand with her own.

"How long before we make the other side and the dancing?" Violet asked Seamus as he shook what he could of the water from him.

"Should be same as usual, 'bout an hour I'd guess. Then there'll be feasting and anything else that your Highnesses require."

"Hmm" She leaned backwards and let Seamus hold her weight against his chest while she offered him a kiss. He accepted the offer and their tongues bandied about for several long breaths before Violet broke off and rose to stand fully on her feet. "Wake Cathal, I think I may require 'something else' sooner than that."

She slowly began undressing while watching Robin bob her face up and down Donal's shaft. Violet watched as Hazel helped the prince rest himself against some of the crates on the boat and ease his hand between her thighs. Her older sister ran her lips all the way into his Highness' hairs and back out again. She paused and sucked on the dark knob of flesh that capped the thick shaft in her grasp.

Donal sighed and bit his lip, doing his best to entertain Hazel while letting Robin entertain him. He hadn't figured on anything like this when he first encountered the three princesses. If that what they are. Westingfield? He still was unsure where that was.

As they sailed off towards the rendezvous, Seamus steered the boat about to the correct heading and muttered an obscure word of power over the rudder. Donal and Cathal had paid a pretty penny for the enchantment that allowed some of their boats to both propel and steer themselves through the water, but it was Seamus who always found the best times to use them. He looked over to Princess Violet disrobing and teasingly twisting the dark purple nipples on her pale, porcelain breasts as she watched Donal and her sisters.

With a start, he shook himself from watching her and moved to get Cathal. He looked about and found the other prince snoring upon a sack of limes and gave him a kick. Cathal started to ask what was going on, but saw the naked princess and jumped to his feet.

Together, Seamus and Cathal stepped up to either side of Princess Violet and took over on fondling her nipples while they each caressed her ass and teased her pussy. She moaned and then turned to push Seamus to the deck and mount him. She leaned forward along his torso and looked back to Cathal. "Give it to me," she told him.

"Aye aye, Captain," Cathal answered as he knelt behind Violet and began opening her up with fingers and tongue. She shook her head and pointed to a nearby cask of oil. Cathal nodded as poured a generous amount over both his cock and Violet's backside, using his fingers to grease her up internally as well. He pressed his hardness against her opening and began to enter her. Within moments, shy, reserved Violet was nowhere to be found...just a screaming, swearing she-devil like the ones she wrote about in her stories.

Hazel leaned her head on Donal's shoulder as his fingers found purchase and began rocking herself on them as much, if not more so, than Donal's pumping of them in and out of her sex. Even as she was bringing herself to climax, something inside her heart was thrumming away--echoing a voice in her mind, No, no, no....you, we must not... we're princesses, not pirates.

Remec
Remec
14 Followers