Enchanting Yucatan Beach Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett could feel some lube squirted on the finger and on his asshole. Soon the finger was sliding slowly in and then out. He felt the finger explore, probably on his prostate. He felt a second finger, causing a little more sensation, and stretching. Séneca seemed to enjoy fingering his ass.

Soon there was a pause and Brett realized Séneca was crawling up behind him. He felt a knob against his anus. It rubbed around a little and pressed in. Slowly Séneca pushed the head of his cock in bareback until the flange began to disappear. He pumped it in and out right on the edge just to tease the opening. Then he pushed forward with small pumping strokes. Little by little he let it continue in. "Relax," he said. He gave Brett a chance to relax, then continued to press in and gave him another chance for Brett to relax his asshole and adjust. Finally it was all the way in to the base of his cock. Brett could feel the pubic hair against his ass. When Brett relaxed his asshole, Séneca started pumping again doggie style, occasionally spanking Brett's nude ass, and occasionally using the small whip on him.

After a while, Séneca grabbed Brett's hair with one hand and his neck with the other and started pumping him hard enough to hear his belly slapping Brett's ass. This all felt good and the erotic sounds of the slapping on his ass turned him on more.

Séneca watched as Brett's ass cheeks rippled with his humping, and finally he exploded with big spurts of cum into Brett's rectum. He told Brett to squeeze to get all the last drops, and he left his cock in Brett's ass until it grew so soft that it slid out on its own. They both felt romantic and complete. Brett felt fulfilled, but still had a hard on.

Séneca unstrapped Brett and had him sit up. He scooped the precum off the cloth with his fingers and put it to Brett's sexy lips. Brett lovingly licked them clean, and sucked them dry. Brett had not cum yet.

Séneca laid back on his back, squirted some lube on Brett's cock, and urged Brett forward. Laying on his back with his knees pulled up, Séneca guided Brett's cock to his asshole. "Push," he told him.

This was Brett's first time pushing his cock against another man's asshole. He pushed as he was told, and rhythmatically started pumping lightly hoping it would go in. Séneca wrapped his legs around the small of Brett's back, and said, "push more, pump with small strokes, deeper." Finally Brett could feel the head of his cock slide in, and soon his shaft went in a little at a time. It felt good, it felt warm. He felt Séneca squeezing his asshole on his cock, and it felt so goood. Brett had been hard for a long time and his cock was aching. The asshole squeezing on it made the head expand more and he felt like he would explode. Séneca was pulling him in by the asscheeks and his legs wrapped around his back. Brett was grinding and pumping, and finally convulsed and clinched tightly. His cock squirted a lot of cum, and his cock was still pulsing. He flexed it and simultaneously Séneca clinched his asshole. They stayed in that position, missionary style, long after he quit ejaculating, but their faces were close together, and were cheek to cheek. Brett started to raise, but then Séneca's hand was on the back of his head pushing their lips together.

They kissed and embraced.

They took a dip in the water to clean off. Even the skinny dipping was a wonderful experience.

Soon Séneca unpacked a lunch with sandwiches, and they sat naked and cross legged on the beach towel, enjoying the food and drink, and the bewitching silence in the candle light.

Having an effect on them both the drugs helped their sexual recovery time, and soon they both had hard-ons again. Brett felt himself drawn by some unknown power to fondle and lick Séneca's cock again. This time Séneca leaned over and took Brett's cock in his mouth and started a blowjob with immaculate teasing with his tongue and mouth. He deepthroated Brett's cock with amazing swallowing motions, twisting as he went up and down, and gurgled on the cock, rolling his r's like trolling. While sucking the cock he was also fingering Brett's butthole, and massaging his prostate. Soon Brett came violently in Séneca's throat.

At the waters edge Séneca had Brett lay on his stomach in the sand. Applying some lube he began to sink his cock into Brett once again, spiraling and twisting it in, like screwing. This was a new feeling to Brett. He could feel the water splashing on his ass, and running down his ass crack, and over and around Séneca's cock. When Séneca pulled out briefly some water went in and gave Brett a thrilling and cooling sensation. Momentarily they were stuck together by the vacuum created underwater, but even that was great. Later Brett realized he had his first time bisexual experience. Brett felt a large warm cum shot up his wet ass.

Before they left, Séneca went over to the limestone formation, and etched another hash mark Brett hadn't seen. This one made fourteen.

They cleaned up all their things leaving the beach perfectly clean, and repacked. As they swam out Brett was holding Séneca's ass tightly, and he found that his finger now slid into the asshole easily.

***

After returning home and having foreplay with Sherry, he grabbed his wife's ass and told her how it feels so soft, and she asked, "What brought that up?"

Back on the job at his office, he got an email with a picture showing him sucking a cock on the underground beach. It showed him tonguing the cum in his mouth. The email was from Séneca. "Hola," Brett replied.

Séneca wrote, "I miss you, talk to me dirty, call me as I want phone sex. Tell me how much you crave my cum, and my cock." His phone number was listed.

Brett called the number but only for a minute. After a brief greeting Brett realized he had just given away his cell phone number.

Soon Brett was receiving screen shots from video taken from the beach.

In his sexy compelling talk, Séneca asked if it would be okay to share a picture of Brett loving cock to an associate who worked near Brett's office. Without realizing what he had done, Brett agreed to visit an executive in a nearby office building on his lunch break. He realized that he had a craving for cum, but went along with it just to see if it was a real craving or if he would not show up, or turn around at the last minute. But he found himself entering the office door afterall.

Brett entered the office, and a well dressed man in a suit and tie invited him into his office. "Let's keep it quiet," he said and motioned for Brett to sit in a chair. He stood in front of Brett and unzipped, pulled out his cock, and rubbed it on Brett's face.

Brett didn't even flinch, and privately wondered if he would go through it. Finally the temptation got to him and he strongly desired to taste the cock in front of him. Using the techniques he learned in Mexico, he sucked the man off, savored his cum, and swallowed the cum feeling the warm mass go down his throat.

After a few more exchanges with Séneca, he realized that he was voluntarily being blackmailed into being a discrete male office prostitute. Séneca was teaching him how to talk gay phone sex wanting lovely cock.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12