Encore

Story Info
So good you can't have just one.
1.6k words
3.99
55.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost five years had passed since our last visit to Florida and our first threesome with a friend of mine. Occasional mention of the goings on that night and a review of the photos had my wife and I hot and bothered for the chance of an encore when we returned to Florida for house and job hunting.

This time my wife was much more at ease with the situation, having already broken through her initial inhibitions the last time. This time there would be no false pretenses, no charade, no need to for her to look for courage in the bottom of a glass. She was dressed in a short, black silk bathrobe when I brought him over to the condo that we were staying at, having finished with her shower just a few minutes before.

We sat around the living room, my wife and myself each in our own recliner, separately facing the small couch that my friend sat upon. Each of us presenting the corner of a triangle in more ways than one. We sat and sipped wine and beer, exchanging small talk while my wife found a happy, horny little buzz. Every time that she would reach for her wine glass, her robe pulled open a little further, until her tender breasts were plainly in view. Equally, every time that she repositioned her legs, her sodden sex would be revealed, what a wonderful view we had.

The small talk continued for an hour or two before my friend took it upon himself to get things heated up a little more quickly. He knelt at the foot of my wife's seat and while holding and caressing her calf, he began kissing her feet, slowly making his way up her leg. As he began to reach her thigh she stood and he followed suit. Her robe gaping open, revealing her naked flesh, he engaged her in an impassioned kiss. Soon she tired of merely kissing and broke the embrace in order to lead him to the bedroom.

I asked if I had time enough to go outside for a quick cigarette without missing anything, but at the moment they were already lying together on the bed, his clothes off, her robe completely open as they kissed and petted. Instead of going outside for a smoke, I quietly slipped into the bathroom through the other door in order to discretely watch them from the door that led into the bedroom. They continued talking, languidly exploring each other's bodies. My own excitement grew as I watched his fingers caress her slick folds and disappear into her hungry pussy. I grew so excited that I began to stroke my own cock as she cooed with pleasure from his ministrations. He kissed his way down along her neck to her hard, dark nipples, from there to her parted thighs. She tried to push his head away, but he was insistent, his lips found her neatly trimmed mound and his tongue found her swollen little bud. If I continued my own stroking, I would surely leave a gooey mess on the bathroom door, instead I made my way quietly back to the other bedroom door and pretended that I had just come inside.

After some coaxing, I convinced my wife to slip an unlubricated condom onto his cock so that she could suck it with safety, as she did so, I continued the tongue bath to her very erect clit. It became increasingly difficult to keep my attention focused on her sensitive little knob as my eyes were glued to the sight of his thick cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Her soft lips wrapped his shaft as her hands guided it and stroked it's length. All too soon my tongue had it's effect and her thighs clamped tightly around my head as her first orgasm shuddered through her body.

Once she relaxed, she became insistent about having his cock in her pussy instead of her mouth. I handed him a new, lubricated condom and he proceeded to lay on his back for her to impale herself onto his hard cock. She eased herself onto it entirely, relishing it's size. Once she became comfortable and began impaling herself with enthusiasm, O squeezed a large dollop of lubricant onto his fingers. As she continued to thrust herself onto him, he used his now slick fingers to probe her ass. His slick fingers eased past her sphincter and slowly stretched it's muscular ring. Her soft moans grew more insistent, she tired of this position and wanted more. She rolled them over so that he was on top, her ankles crossed over his back to hold him in tightly. Within a few short strokes he eased her knees over his shoulders as he drove his long, fat cock into her with abandon. Her hands grasped the sides of his head and her face became flushed as her body was flooded by a long powerful orgasm.

He continued to drive his shaft into her, each thrust slowly pushing her arched back across the bed until she nearly fell off. He pulled out and repositioned her on her hands and knees and reentered her from behind. He used his thumb to toy with her slick anus causing her to grunt and groan, her sex rgipping him in spasm of ecstacy. Eventually his moment came and with one final thrust they collapsed onto the bed as he shot his load.

Once my beautiful, insatiable wife had caught her breath, I stepped up to her, my rock hard cock pointed at her delicious mouth. Happily she sucked it's length into her warm wetness as I bent over to return the favor and began flicking my tongue over her clit. I coated my fingers with a generous helping of lubricant and while continuing to nibble at her hard little nub, I eased first one and then two fingers into her ass. Judging she was ready, I handed a fresh condom to my friend and asked him to again lay on his back. With just the slightest hesitation my wife climbed back on top of him, and eyeing me suspiciously, she guided his stiffening cock back into her pussy. Once he was buried within her sex I spread still more lubricant onto my cock and her ass. We attempted to feed her these two cocks simultaneously, one in her pussy and one in her ass, but he kept slipping out. Undaunted, I continued sliding my cock deeper into her, after all of the events leading up to this moment I wasn't going to last long. Sure enough, after several minutes of building up a tempo, just to the point of driving my cock into her ass I exploded deep into her rectum.

Again my wife and our friend embraced on the bed, slowly exploring each other's bodies anew. Before long his thick cock was once again buried within her steaming pussy as he fucked her doggy style. He was pulling so far out with each stroke that barely the head of his cock remained inside before each new thrust. Twice his jackhammer like motions caused his cock to pop out. The second time the head of his cock actually entered her ass, she yelped in shock and surprise as his extra girth stretched her ass further than it had been before. Breathlessly she said "you can try to put it there if you want to, but if it hurts you've got to stop". Before she had even halfway finished her sentence, he was ready. I handed him the tube of lubricant and he used it to cover the head of his cock. No woman had ever even considered allowing him to push his thick cock into her ass and he wasn't about to miss this chance.

Apparently the workout her ass had already been through had loosened her up just enough and he was able to slowly press the engorged head of his cock against her sphincter, the muscles slowly stretching to accommodate him, and then he was in. A low moan passed her lips as his cock slowly pushed it's way into her ass. I watched in amazement as he slowly buried himself into her. Allowing her to become used to his extra width he slowly withdrew just an inch or two and pushed slowly back in a few times. I was amazed not because I didn't think she would let him fuck her ass, but because I honestly didn't think he would be able to get it in without her screaming in agony.

As it was she groaned and grunted with each successive thrust, anal orgasm, if that's possible, wracked her body. I moved up to her head to hold her as he pumped her ass. She weakly attempted to take my cock in her mouth, but her efforts were in vain. Before long the extra tightness of her anus and the friction of the condom caused him to cum in uncontrolled spasm. After seeing this sight I could hold back no longer and immediately mounted my wife and pounded her pussy for all I was worth until I could resist no longer and came in a torrent.

Afterwards we took a break for a little while to recuperate and get a drink before resuming our sex play once more. By the time we were finished everyone was completely satisfied. A little later I took my wife to a small, low key Italian restaurant for dinner. I relished her appearance, nipples barely showing through her blouse, her long flowing skirt, hair slightly askew, no makeup, and an expression and a glow in her face that announced that she had been thoroughly and completely fucked.