Encounter in Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, very promising. You have good shape, it seems. Now the clothes. I am down to my boxer shorts. Would you allow me to remove your garments?"

My God, how respectful, how formal. Was it all going to be like this? But Sara could feel a rising excitement at the prospect of having her clothes removed by a stranger, especially since he was not going to be able to see anything. That thought almost made her giggle, no doubt an effect of the champagne, but she moved to give him the permissive single squeeze, once she'd located his hand. Her fingers ran down a muscular arm before that was accomplished.

His hands found her shoulders once more, slipped both straps off, before, turning her. She shivered slightly as his fingers slid down her back to locate her dress zip. There was a zing as it was lowered, and then the dress was falling down over her hips, which Sara wriggled to allow it to fall at her feet. As the dress dropped, Sara sensed her breasts being freed. He had expertly undone her strapless bra.

He turned her back to face him, if you could call it facing when there was nothing but the blackness. "Now, your final defence," he said, and Sara could not prevent a little gasp, as his blind fingers touched over her belly to the waist band of her panties. The panties were gone with no delay.

Completely naked, with a strange man, and she wasn't, up to this point, feeling at all vulnerable. Would that change?

"If you bend, and stretch your hand out to the right, you'll find the bed there."

The bed was indeed there, a duvet cover under her fingers as he spoke again. "I would like you to climb onto the bed, lie on your back, with your arms out at right angles, and your legs parted."

With just a touch of nervousness now, but that remaining tremor of excitement, Sara did exactly as requested. Crazily, she was also thinking how comfortable the bed felt. The mattress wobbled, as he came along side her, and from where his voice was coming she guessed he was kneeling over her.

"I'm about to let my hands get to know you now. With sight, I would know you well enough. You mustn't move yourself. I'm hoping my explorations might be pleasant."

His broad hands were on her throat, then immediately moving, one on either side, over her shoulders. They lingered there a moment as though admiring the curvature, before moving down each arm, and back again. Wherever he had touched in this small beginning Sara's skin had tingled, as though his hands carried an electric charge. She had learned they were broad hands but not rough, and moved smoothly over her skin.

As those hands moved over her breasts, kneading them gently, his fingers playing with her nipples, Sara knew she was trembling. Her breasts had always been one of her weak points, and already she could sense the familiar tugging they brought to her lower regions. Eight months, no wonder she was so pent up for it.

He must have felt some reaction from her because the movement of his hands became more caressing, making her squirm.

"Your breasts are delightful," he said, and she was sure his deep voice had taken on a gruffer tone. "Are your nipples pink?" And one of his hands trailed over her arm to reach her hand, where he felt her double squeeze."Well," he deduced, " they must be brown—unless they're vivid purple." He chuckled , and Sara suppressed her own laugh.

"Oh, I think you're allowed to laugh," he said, and she was liking him more and more, as his hands moved down over her flat belly, and rippled through her pubic hair. He must be able to hear her faster breathing, and she was sure, his wasn't as steady as it had been.

His fingers still seemed to be enjoying her pubic hair, and Sara was aware of that hair curling around his fingers, as he asked, "Are you a blond?"

His hand touched on hers to be given two squeezes, "Brunette?" Close enough, Sara thought, delivering the single squeeze. Her hair was brown, but on her pubes it was much darker, and since that was where he had reached it was an honest answer. Trying desperately to control her breathing she wondered where his fingers would explore next. Straight down and under?

They didn't go there, but he stroked her inner thighs before moving completely down her legs to fondle both feet briefly.

"You feel sensational," he told her. "Are you married?"

Hand on hand, and a double squeeze. "Have you ever been?" Again, a double squeeze. "God, you must be bloody ugly. Let me see."

Sara was gently laughing with him, as an exploratory finger traced over her forehead, while his other hand stroked through her shoulder length hair. The fingers moved around her eyes, over her retrousse nose, and tickled along her full lips, causing them to part slightly.

"No warts, no double chin, no hooky beak," he joked, " very strange. Now, here's something we should have maybe started with." And the next second a warm firm mouth settled over hers in a gentle kiss. Sara, her excitement already intensifying, felt her tongue almost automatically slide between his lips.

He instantly pulled away. "I didn't tell you to use your tongue." There was just a slight pause, while Sara wondered how annoyed he was. Then he went on, "But it's a good idea." And in the next instant their lips were together again and their tongues were meshing, while his hand stroked her breast.

That touching of her breast along with his tongue around hers was so intoxicating, that it was automatic for Sara to wrap her arms around him. Again he pulled away. "No, I'm sorry but I haven't told you to use your hands." Another pause, and then, "Don't worry, that time will come-soon." His lips came onto hers again, and their kissing and his fondling of her breast continued.

Sara was enjoying it so much, but at the same time was finding it rather frustrating not to be touching him, when little fiery darts were starting down below.

His lips suddenly pulled away, and she sensed him sitting up in a kneeling position. "Time for a change. Starting with you removing my boxers"

Glad of this, Sara half sat up, and her right hand found his waist almost immediately. As her other hand groped across him it bumped against something encased in his boxers. So he remained good and ready. With her hands on both sides of his boxers, she pulled down. They slid easily until they appeared to hit an obstacle.

Sara was experienced enough to know exactly what the obstruction was, and how to overcome it. Accordingly she tugged the front of the elasticated waist outwards and down, but could only guess at the erect penis which wafted somewhere quite close to her face.

"Get up on your knees, facing me. Hands by your side."

Sara struggled up and took up her position. "Wriggle a little closer."

Sara did that and instantly felt his erection, bobbing at her lower belly. She thought about moving closer to have it pressed hard between them. Eight months, Sara. And you want that in you already, don't you? Sex from a stranger

"I want you to stroke my body down as far as my waist. My hands are going to be carrying out further examinations of your body at the same time."

Willingly, Sara placed her hands up onto his shoulders. They were broad and solid, as one hand moved on down a muscular chest, which seemed to be free of hair. At the same time one of his hands was on her breast again, the other drifted down to rest on her waist. His actions somehow prompted Sara to speed up her own, so that she was rubbing down over a stand out six pack.

"Your mouth on mine."

And his head was there, as Sara dutifully presented hers. Their kiss was a shade wilder, more demanding. The hand he had placed on her waist, drifted across to her upper thigh, and one finger tip tested the beginning of the cleft of her labia. Their lips separated as he made some vocal response to her sharp intake of breath. Her hands continued to work on him within the allocated confines. There was no doubt that this was a man with an exquisite body, and it was just a little irritating to sense that erection occasionally bumping against her, when she so longed to grasp it.

Almost as though he was reading her mind he growled, "Take me in your hand." Sara allowed her hand to slide down very slowly. His finger had made very little progress in touching her down there, so she could apply a little teasing herself. Her own fingers ruffled his pubic hair. Was it blonde? Probably black. He fidgeted in irritation, and she allowed herself a slight smile.

Her hand slid down to bump on his penis, but then went back into his hairs. She repeated the action twice, but finally, and with a demanding action she clasped it completely. It was massive, no doubt, long and wide, but it felt perfect. She dropped her other hand, so that it was grasped in both hands. Without any bother too, she noted. Oh, to have that inside her.

His voice when it gave the next instruction had an edge to it, "Take it in your mouth." Sara was only slightly shocked by the order. It was always going to be a logical conclusion.

She had to slide her body back to lie with her face close to this huge devil. "Tongue it first." His voice was hoarse.

Sara had done this sufficient times to know exactly how to proceed. Her tongue licked in circles around the head, and she wished she could see it. But it would be purple. She had never seen a penis head that didn't have a purple shade to it. Mind, in her time, she supposed she hadn't seen that many.

Slowly, deliberately, she passed her tongue from tip to hilt. It was a long journey. She lifted the penis, to travel back on the underside vein. Repeating the same action, her hand stroked over his scrotum, rubbing at the balls inside. Then she closed her lips around the penis and felt it travel to the back of her throat. When she knew it wouldn't invade any further, she found that she could still wrap her fingers around the section that had been denied entry. She moved her lips up and down savouring his noticeable hip jerks. God, it was long.

"Hell, you are good, lady. But I don't want it to shoot yet."

Obediently, Sara drew back her head, and as the erection came free, she delivered a final lick to the head. "Have you ever done that, and swallowed?" Sara gave the single squeeze for an honest response. She hoped he wasn't going to ask how many times, because she wasn't sure. It was only three at the most, she thought. So many times before that she had her face, or her breasts, or even her dress spattered. However the question didn't come in that form

"Did you like having me in your mouth like that?" Her response to the question was so easy that she found herself delivering a single squeeze which was much firmer than any she had given before.

"Lie back now," he instructed, "just as you did at the start, with your legs well apart, but you may move your hands as you see fit."

Wondering just what his intentions were here, but guessing, and God, yes, hoping that they would be approaching some kind of climax, she obeyed. In moving her arms she was aware that he was kneeling very close. In fact she could feel his knees pressing into her waist, just below her rib cage. She was also able to detect that he was actually holding his erect penis in his hand. She very soon found out why.

Starting at her neck Sara felt the penis head stroking over her skin. Across her collar bone, and down onto her breasts. Heaving in a shivering breath as the penis teased on her nipples, Sara stroked her hands over his chest, pinched his nipples, desperate to allay the heat that was gathering in her loins, He lay his penis hard across her breasts, then, almost straddling her, he had it between her breasts.

"Squeeze your breasts over it."

She did that, and he flexed his hips so that his iron hard organ slid between her breasts. Raising her head, she found that on his upward push, she was able to extend her tongue and just lick at the tip as it came near.

"Oh, that's good," Came his sound of approval.

After a short spell he moved his penis down, rubbing it over her belly, teasing it into her belly button. On, down, to where? What was going to happen in that area?

"You enjoy this?"

Sara had no difficulty in finding his hand to give a single squeeze, while she was thinking how typical it was of men to see their penis as the be-all and end-all of pleasure. Rubbing it all over her body was, no doubt, highly erotic for him, and obviously he thought it was a big thrill for her. But while it wasn't unpleasant for her, Sara could think of better things to do with it in her present state.

It was at that point that he laid his erection between her thighs, along the whole outer length of her labia. Wow, that was a new sensation, and even as she savoured that, his fingers parted her labia, and he poked the penis head directly onto her clitoris. She gave a gurgling squeak as a spasm hit her. How the hell had he found her clitoris so accurately in the darkness? If he did any more of that she'd be gone.

But at that point he brought his body up alongside her, and kissed her lips. Sara found herself responding eagerly. She was at that once familiar stage where she wanted it all, and all at once. He wasn't there long, as he moved his face down and was soon kissing and licking at her breasts. His tongue rolled over her nipples again and again. At one point she was sure he was trying to draw her whole breast into his mouth.

Leaving one hand to continue the favouring of one breast, his mouth moved down across her belly with some purpose. Lingering briefly at her belly button, his tongue licked through her pubes, by-passed where her labia were desperately waiting attention, and smoothed along her inner thigh. At the same time the one hand on her breast moved down, and Sara realised that his head was poised between her legs, with a hand on either inner thigh.

His hands moved and she felt his thumbs, or it might have been his fingers, parting her labia lips.

"Oh, I wish I could see where my tongue is about to plunge. I know exactly what colour you'll be down here."

Then his tongue had pushed at where her labia started, and he brushed it along her whole cleft, and beyond, onto that little space between vagina and anus. His body had moved so far down that there was nothing but his head for her to reach. Her fingers raked through a thick thatch of hair.

He had to hear the gasping breaths she was unable to hold back, as his tongue returned to focus on her clitoris. It was driving her mad, and he knew it. His licking moved again, and this time his tongue dabbled in her vaginal entrance. No one had done that to her. She could sense her vaginal muscles actually drawing at his tongue tip, just longing for something to travel up that passage.

Suddenly his tongue was back on her clitoris, and his lips and teeth were gnawing gently at it, and Sara knew she was lost. Nothing was travelling up inside her, where her greatest desire lay, but her mind was in some kind of haze that had little to do with the blackness that enclosed them. Darkness, yet she was seeing sparks, her insides churned for something, for everything. Her head tossed, and still that tongue travelled that part of her that was flaring up from slow burn to catching fire.

"You're going to be fine." His voice came from far away, yet she could feel his body, his skin, sliding up towards her, and his tongue was travelling up over her breasts, having done its work below. His head moved past hers, and his hand touched her cheek. "Open your mouth. Just one final blessing."

Sara gulped as his penis slid over her lips, and despite herself, as she came down from her high, her tongue licked at it, before he urged it to the back of her throat. "Don't worry. I won't shoot there." Sara had sucked at the hardness of him, and he quickly added, "But don't drive him too mad."

Then his head had swung away down, his penis in her mouth as his own mouth moved down to the centre of her universe. Sixty nine, crossed Sara's mind as his tongue once more started ploughing over her open labia, front to back. He had his fingers moving down there too, and they played around her entry, one finger entered, as his tongue lavished attention on her clitoris. As the flames started up again, Sara's smacked her lips over his penis.

His lips sucked at her clitoris and in reflex she sucked harder on his penis. Sara was desperate that this might all go wrong. His fingers, his tongue, his lips were stoking her up. There was going to be a massive explosion, she knew it. One finger slid up into her vagina. How far? Not far enough, Sara was gasping around his erection. Her lips were smacking at it, she was groaning around it. That was when, as his lips sucked, his hand spread, one finger remaining inside her, while another eased into the tightness of her anus.

Sara had never had that done to her, and her mouth hauled away from his penis as she gave a great gargling screech. Instantly, he had twisted his body back over her, and she realised that the sensations bursting up into her was, at last, his massive penis. It was filling her, immense, as he heaved it deeply up to her cervix, her womb, her heart. And for the second time in a just a few minutes, the fires that she had always been certain were there blazed and flared. She was crashing through a lifetime of sensuous sensations, feeling every inch of this stranger inside her, who could no longer be a stranger.

Her vaginal muscles pulled at him, urging his cock, his prick, his massive organ onwards and upwards. Oh, God, these were expressions she'd never used, but her mind was abandoned to what was happening to her, and, she knew, to him. She heard him cry out as though in great anguish, but, with some satisfaction, she knew it was just the opposite. His penis was like an exploding volcano up inside her, and his molten lava flowed free. And sshe cried out once more at the sheer joy of it.

As they lay calming down," May I say, that was the best. I am not a newcomer to this kind of performance but you outdid anything I've experienced. You were so involved, so luscious." A brief silence followed in which Sara, shyly almost, stroked his chest. "You did have two orgasms, didn't you? That was my aim." Sara found his hand and gave it one massive squeeze, wondering whether, now that it was over she could say something about how she felt. Then a bell rang.

"That's the time up signal. How cruel this is, to have to let someone like you go."

Together they searched out her clothes, but couldn't trace her panties. Nevertheless she dressed and he guided her across the room until they touched the curtain. "Just step inside knock and you'll be away. Could I beg a goodbye kiss?"

Without hesitation she moved up close to him, realising he was still naked, as her rising hand struck against his limp penis, and her lips found his with a warm kiss. "I thought you were going to rape me again," he said with a laugh. She shared that moment of humour with him, then with some regret, parted the curtains, knocked on the door, and was allowed out.

There were one or two ladies moving down the stairs, and Fiona was there, rather tight-lipped, "Just my bloody luck. I must have got the one with the biggest gut. You?"

"Just all right," she said, blandly, not wanting to sound boastful. It had been pure heaven. She saw Stanley Grover standing by the door, bidding guests farewell. He gave friendly nods to the ladies who had come out of the rooms at the same time as her. When Sara reached the door, he looked at her closely, before asking if she had enjoyed her evening. Surprised at his interest, she said she had, and couldn't resist adding, "Especially the last part."

"Splendid," he said, and added, "Do come again sometime. I believe Edward's driver is waiting for you."

Sam was there, and Sara was in bed by two a.m, although she did not get to sleep immediately. Her mind was too full of her sensual encounter in the blackness. Was he handsome? She had not made a tactile check on his face the way he had with her. How could she ever know? All she knew was that, as a lover, he had ignited her delayed fires.