Encounter with a Dom

Story Info
He was very persuasive.
9.5k words
4.1
27.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers

In moments of clarity, Gregory pondered how this had come about.

He knew it had all started when his wife, Marcie, had submitted to Master Nicolas. He couldn't blame her, of course. In her early forties now, she'd probably succumbed to his charm, his flattery. He seemed to radiate a sort of charisma that ensorcelled people.

Even at her 40th birthday, Marcie was still the knockout that he'd married. Her light brown hair lent itself to the golden streaks of highlights that she favored. Her green eyes flashed with intelligence, and her full red lips invited kissing them and nibbling on them. She'd kept her body trim and limber with exercises like jogging and yoga. When she stepped out of the shower, he couldn't help but admire her 38-26-34 figure - especially her generous 38C cup breasts. He'd always been a tit man, and Marcie's were spectacular.

She was kind, and laughed easily, and her sense of humor matched his own.

In retrospect, he thought that perhaps as much as he admired his wife, he'd neglected to tell her that often enough. Maybe that's how Master Nicolas began his enchantment - sincere flattery. Flattery that a woman like Marcie might soak up like a thirsty flower revels in the rain. He didn't know. He'd never asked Marcie directly how Master Nicolas first enticed her to his bed. But he could imagine it.

He could imagine Marcie shivering with delight at Master Nicolas's compliments. He could imagine her licking her lips with desire as her blouse buttons were opened, one by one. As her flesh was uncovered, undoubtedly Master Nicolas kissed every soft, fragrant patch of skin as it was revealed. Marcie might have been bold enough to run her fingers into his dark black hair, urging his mouth to this or that sensitive area. She might've been panting, straining in his grasp as every stitch of clothing was removed from her body.

Did Master Nicolas stand back at that point, and tell Marcie to display herself to his gaze? Gregory didn't know, but assuming this had happened, he imagined Marcie might've removed her hands from coyly covering herself with them and perhaps raised her arms above her head. Master Nicolas could take his time, scanning her body, complimenting about her poise, her physical appearance, and her desirability. Gregory imagined that his wife would've been blushing from such effusive flattery, but soaking it all in at the same time.

As this imaginary scene became more vivid, Gregory felt compelled to grab his dick and begin stroking it. Since he hadn't been present, his fantasy took over, creating the perfect interaction between his wife and her seducer. In his mind, his wife glowed with happiness at being seduced. Maybe she knelt down at a quiet command, and opened Master Nicolas's pants. She might've ooohed... or gasped, when she fished out his dick, with her eyes dilating when she saw the size of it. Gregory had seen it himself many times, and each time it was impressive, even to him. His mind's eye saw Marcie opening her mouth, stretching her lips, trying to take it in. And then sucking at it, worshiping it, with her cunt dampening. Then being led to his bed. Lying back eagerly, opening her thighs, parting her labia, moaning with need. Gregory moaned, echoing the moan of his wife in his mind, stroking his dick faster.

He was now imagining the head of Master Nicolas's dick being rubbed up and down Marcie's slit, teasing her. Hearing her groans of frustration at being toyed with like that. Maybe Master Nicolas had demanded that she beg for his dick - beg to be fucked. Gregory could almost hear her crying out 'Fuck me! Oh god! Fuck me with that huge cock! I want you to impale me with it!' as she lifted her hips toward that teasing, rubbing dick.

And then her shriek of delight as he finally inserted himself into her. Her babbling sounds of pleasure as she wrapped her legs around his hips. Her wailing of nonsense syllables as she came and came on his thrusting dick. Her cunt being filled by his seed as he emptied himself into her. Gregory came as he visualized Master Nicolas shooting his semen into Marcie. Gregory's spurts painted his chest with his hot, aromatic cum. He sighed and slumped, letting go of his now softening dick.

Casting his mind back, he realized his first inkling that something was up occurred as Marcie began exhibiting heightened sensuality. She began initiating sex more often, even giving him blow jobs at unexpected times, like the moment he walked in the door after work. Or in the middle of the night, Marcie might sneak under the covers, and he'd awaken with his stiff cock being nursed on by her hungry mouth. Marcie began walking around inside their house naked. Once he found her gardening in their back yard wearing only a sun hat!

One day he got up the courage to discuss it with her. He pointed out his observations on her changed behavior, and then concluded with, "I don't know what's gotten into you, darling. But I like it. I love these changes. What brought them about? Some new self-help book? Or have you been going to counseling without telling me?"

She blushed and stammered, obviously uncertain as to what to say.

"Please tell me. I sincerely want to know," he pressed gently. It was clear that now that he'd broached the subject, he wasn't about to let it go.

Marcie decided that she'd have to come clean. In a disjointed, rambling explanation, she confessed to her husband about meeting a man who's a Dominant, and how she'd submitted to him, and how he was expanding her sexual horizons in ways that surprised her.

Shocked, Gregory got angry, feeling that this man was a usurper, stealing his wife's affections, violating his marriage. "I want to meet this son of a bitch!" he demanded.

Tearfully giving Master Nicolas a phone call, Marcie was surprised when he readily agreed to meet with Gregory, suggesting a place where the two of them could have a private conversation.

At the appointed time, a still enraged Gregory went there, half intending to beat this guy up, although he wasn't a violent person by nature.

As they met, Gregory ignored the proffered handshake, growling, "Nicolas, I've learned that you're fucking my wife!"

Surprisingly, Nicolas didn't deny it at all. Instead, he calmly stated. "Yes, and you yourself are fucking her a lot more lately, aren't you?"

Gregory lost a little steam as he grudgingly had to agree with that statement. "Yeah. What does that have to do with anything?" he said gruffly.

"Part of that's her own doing, of course, but a lot of it is at my command," Nicolas stated, smiling softly.

"Your command?" Gregory blurted out, incredulous. This Nicolas sure had a smooth way of talking, he found.

"Yes, Marcie obeys me now," Nicolas began. "And my first rule was that you, her husband, should receive a LOT more sex than you'd been getting. I'd questioned her closely about how often the two of you had sex, and she was embarrassed when she thought about that scarcity. Marcie is a sensuous woman, as we both know, and she merely needed to be reminded of that fact. Are you angry with the results?"

Gregory was subconsciously yielding to the charm exuded by Nicolas. Besides, he truly hadn't been looking forward to a physical confrontation. They talked for perhaps twenty minutes, discussing the situation - explaining to Gregory how it had come about, how Nicolas felt about Marcie, how he had no intention of breaking up their marriage or taking her away from him. Gregory'd been planning to tell this guy to back off, and stop fooling around with his wife, but now he felt himself hesitating.

During this pause, Nicolas observed, "You can benefit even more from this, you know."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I assume that, like most men, you'd like to fuck other fascinating women, even though you truly love your wife. Is this true?" Nicolas asked.

Gregory was about to snap off a quick denial. But, caught in Nicolas's stare, he instead blurted out, "Well, who wouldn't?"

"Precisely. Well, as I said, Marcie obeys me. She'll do what I say. She'd even strip another woman's clothes off, and then hold her cunt lips open so you could stick your dick into her. She'd kiss you passionately as you fucked that other woman, if I told her to do so," Nicolas said, suavely.

"You're kidding!" Gregory countered.

"On the contrary. I'm dead serious. She'd go down on the other woman, eating her pussy to make it all wet and creamy for your cock. She'd fuck another man, if you wanted it, so you could watch her do that as you fucked a new woman."

"You really could make that sort of thing happen?" Gregory queried, finding himself yielding.

"Look, Gregory," Nicolas said, "Marcie obeys my commands. She'd understand it if you started obeying my commands as well. She'd never question it."

"But you might command me to... I don't know... suck some other guy's dick, or something," Gregory almost whined, like a kid in a candy shop seeing all the sweets he couldn't have.

"From the way you said that, I gather that holds no interest for you?" Nicolas inquired.

"No! Not one bit! I'm not even bi-curious, as they say," Gregory averred.

"Very well. We could agree that you'll only interact sexually with women. Unless, of course, you change your mind at a later date. Submission is voluntary. A submissive, such as your wife, has limits on what she'll do and not do. And I honor those limits. My goal is to receive pleasure as I give her pleasure, and part of my pleasure is having my submissives obey my commands. I'd enjoy giving you pleasure, as well, Gregory," Nicolas asserted.

Gregory swallowed hard, wondering if he was making some sort of pact with the devil. But the lure of 'strange nooky' was too great. "I think... I think I'd like to give that a try, Nicolas," he muttered, completely forgetting the anger that had driven him to demand this meeting.

Nicolas grinned a very welcoming grin. "Wonderful. But if you're going to submit to me, you need to refer to me by my title as a Dominant. You must call me 'Master Nicolas', or just plain 'Master' when you address me - it's part of the protocol. Do you understand?"

Gregory choked out, "Yes... Master Nicolas. I understand. You can really do what you said though? About another woman?"

"I'd be happy to prove it. You head home, while I call Marcie. When you get home, ask her what's going to happen tomorrow night," Master Nicolas said, chuckling.

Gregory went home in a sort of daze. Marcie greeted him at the door with a big kiss and a smile. "I gather things went well between you and Master Nicolas. He just called." She giggled merrily.

"Marcie, what's going to happen tomorrow night?" Gregory asked in a semi-strangled tone of voice, wondering what she was going to say.

"Master Nicolas said that he's going to bring a lovely woman here tomorrow night. I'm going to strip her clothes from her, and then I'm going to lick her pussy while you both watch." She flushed a delicate scarlet color on her cheeks and neck as she reported this.

"Have you ever done that to a woman before?" Gregory had to ask her.

"No dear. Never. But Master Nicolas wants me to do it, and he assures me that I'll love the experience."

Gregory felt his eyes bulging as he listened. She sounded so calm and matter-of-fact about doing something she'd never experienced before. "Anything else?" he asked.

"Yes. After I get her cunt all wet and juicy, I'm going to hold her pussy lips open for you, to help you enter her so you can give her a good fucking," she continued, smiling.

"And that doesn't bother you? Me fucking another woman?" Gregory asked, a little incredulous - okay, being honest, a lot incredulous.

"No honey, for two reasons. First, I've been fucking another man - Master Nicolas - so how could I deny you another woman? And second, Master Nicolas told me that you've also decided to submit to him, and he's commanding you to fuck her." She giggled. "We're both going to be his submissives, and if your experience is anything like mine, I think you're in for some mind-blowing sessions."

"If Master Nicolas..." Gregory paused, realizing how easily the word 'Master' had just come to his lips. The man certainly had magnificent charisma. "If he tells you to fuck other men, will you obey him?"

Marcie's eyes sparkled. "Yes. I'd obey him. I trust him, and his judgment," she said sincerely. "Since he's come into our lives, things have improved so much between us that I'm thrilled. Are you?"

Gregory had to nod. After a light dinner, they both ended up naked, on the fur rug in front of their fireplace. They hadn't made love there in ages, and it was fantastic. Gregory fell asleep, wondering what the next evening had in store for them.

True to his promise, the next evening, Master Nicolas arrived at their home, accompanied by an exquisite, dark-eyed beauty of apparently Eurasian descent.

"This is Mia," he said, by way of introduction. Mia smiled at them both, nodding demurely. "Mia is here for the pleasure of all of us. We'll start immediately, since I see eagerness in your eyes. Marcie, lead us all into your bedroom, and then undress Mia," he commanded, quietly.

Once they were in the bedroom, Marcie approached Mia and impulsively gave her a hug before beginning a leisurely process of unbuttoning and unzipping her garments. She removed Mia's clothes, almost ceremoniously, revealing and caressing the woman's smooth, warm flesh as it came into view. When she'd finished, she and Gregory gazed at the woman's nude form, apparently hairless except for the long black hair on her head, her dark eyebrows, and a well trimmed patch of black pubic hair on her labia. Gregory felt his mouth watering, barely able to believe he was about to have this woman, with his wife not only watching, but also approving.

Master Nicolas spoke. "Now that Mia's delightfully naked, you two also get undressed." He waited until there were three naked people in the room before continuing his instructions. "Mia, place yourself face up on the bed. Gregory, caress Mia's tits as sensuously as you can. Marcie, kiss her from her belly downward, covering her mound with kisses, and ending up at her sex."

Gregory's cock was almost fully engorged before he even made contact with Mia's breasts. As his hands cupped their petite curves, his cock swelled impressively. He was doing it! He'd never felt any woman's tits, other than Marcie's! These felt so new, so different. They seemed to respond to his caresses in some undefinable, novel way as his hands explored them. Mia was looking into his eyes, communicating pleasure and desire. Desire for him!

Marcie had enjoyed the feel of her lips on this other woman's belly and smooth mound. As her lips reached the dark pubic hair, their texture was fascinating, along with the scent they exuded. She inhaled deeply, savoring the exotic scent of this woman, aware that her lips were pressing on swollen labia now.

"Go ahead and open her up, Marcie," Master Nicolas told her. "Lick her pussy, and taste her. I know you haven't done this before, but just remember how you like to be licked, and try that."

Marcie was a little tentative at first, delicately parting the hairy outer labia, and getting a closeup view of the pinkness they hid. She used her tongue hesitantly, wondering how these juices might differ in taste from her own. She needn't have worried. Although Mia's cunt juices were indeed flavored differently than her own, she found the new taste delightful, and began licking with intent. She even sucked the woman's inner labia into her mouth, cleansing them, and licked across Mia's pee hole to lap gently at her clit. She now made humming sounds of pleasure as she dined on Mia's sex - sounds that blended with the slurping sounds made by her tongue.

Amazed, Gregory watched his wife performing cunnilingus like an expert. He watched Mia's cunt getting redder as more blood flooded there, heating it up. Marcie's tongue was urging Mia's tissues to manufacture more and more lubricant, and they were responding in kind. Gregory felt the Eurasian's nipples hardening in his hands, inviting his fingers to pluck, tug, and roll them, causing Mia's chest to rise and fall faster as her breathing sped up.

Master Nicolas watched, judging Mia's level of wetness. At the appropriate time, he stated, "Excellent, Marcie. You've done a good job. Now hold her pussy open for your husband's cock." As Marcie did so, Master Nicolas told Gregory, "You can release her breasts, and move down between her thighs."

As Gregory maneuvered into position, the Dominant added, "Marcie, suck your husband's cock a little, and make it all wet and slippery with your saliva."

Almost mesmerized, Gregory stared into Mia's open cunt, literally drooling with anticipation, feeling his dick licked and sucked submissively by his wife, in front of these two other people. He thought to himself, "If someone had told me last week that my wife would be doing this, I'd have told them they were crazy! But here it is... it's actually happening!"

Master Nicolas's voice broke in on that train of thought. "All right, Gregory, fuck my girl. She's quite ready to let your cock penetrate what she calls her 'lotus flower' when she's feeling especially amorous. Marcie, encourage Gregory to do a good job, and kiss him passionately as he performs."

Marcie smiled up at her husband. "Come on, honey," she said. "Look at this lovely cunt of Mia's. Stick that wonderful dick of yours into her and give her a fantastic fucking!"

Bracing himself on one hand, Gregory moved his hips forward, and felt the tip of his cock touch the wet, warm hole. Mia was smiling up at him, and nodding. His nerve endings tingled as they reported contact with this unfamiliar pussy. Mia groaned with pleasure as Gregory slowly sank himself into her, letting her cunt sheathe his cock fully. "Oh my god!" he thought. "I'm fucking this other woman while my wife's watching!" He almost came from the sheer, novel thrill. But he forced himself to hold back. He wanted to make this last, if he could. He started slow thrusting actions.

Marcie let go of Mia's pussy lips as her husband slid his dick into her. Straightening up, her warm breath tickled his ear as she whispered into it, "That's right, honey. Fuck her. Fuck her good. Look how wet she is. Look at her pussy lips sucking at your dick. I love seeing that dick moving in and out of her!" She turned Gregory's head briefly, to plant a deep, loving, lusty kiss on his lips. "I love you," she said, looking into his eyes. "Let's make Mia cum all over your dick. I bet you'd like to feel her cumming as you screw her."

Unable to believe his luck at having such an open-minded wife, Gregory began fucking Mia harder, making the woman cry out with building pleasure. He felt one of Marcie's hands slide across his ass, to slip down between his thighs and start rubbing his ball sack. At the same time, he saw Marcie move her other hand onto Mia's mound, and then start a teasing thrumming on the Eurasian woman's clit with a wet finger. Mia screamed as her arousal built and built, now toying with her own nipples and areolae, scratching at them between tugging and rolling them. Her black hair whipped back and forth as she writhed and arched, humping her cunt on Gregory's cock. It was a display of raw eroticism that neither he nor his wife had ever witnessed before!

Marcie was so close to Gregory's side that one of her tits was rubbing on his torso and hip as he thrust. He wasn't sure he could hold back much longer.

Suddenly, Mia cried out, "I'm going to cum! Please! Please don't stop!" She made other sounds, but they weren't words. She started shaking under Marcie's hand, and her cunt muscles grabbed at Gregory's dick, and then begin rhythmic ripples that seemed to squeeze his cock near its base and roll up to its head. Mia lost herself in full-blown orgasm.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers