Encountered Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of the journey to the inescapable past.
1.3k words
4.25
17.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexia Winters could actually feel her heart rattling against her rib cage as she drove into the town of Oak Brook. Turning her head to look out the window, she absorbed the familiar site of elegant landscapes and beautifully structured buildings. She was slightly surprised to see that, even after six long years, her hometown appeared to remain quite the same.

***

"Look at yourself," he voice was calm, always so calm, but filled with such coldness. When she didn't respond immediately, he grabbed a handful of her thick brown hair and yanked it back towards himself.

She let out a soft whimper as her head was forced upwards and a familiar pair of frightened green eyes gazed back at her through the mirror.

"Tell me what you see," his voice was taunting but soft, his penis tracing over the entrance of her pussy to her clit- softly and slowly.

Lexi closed her eyes- tears beginning to form, but with a hard yank of her hair, they flew open again. She knew better than to speak back, knowing that if she said the wrong thing- her torment would only last longer.

"Since you're being so shy, let me help you," she could practically hear the sinister smirk in his voice, but she didn't dare to look up at him through the mirror.

"I see my little slut, completely naked except for a pair of high heels, bent over in front of a mirror waiting to be fucked like the whore she is." His penis dips into her soaking pussy before pulling out to continue his teasing torture.

"My, my," he purrs, bringing his lips closer to her ear, "You're so wet and ready for me. You're excited to watch yourself get fucked, aren't you?" "Beg for it," He hisses, wrapping a strong hand around her throat and gripping it tightly, "Beg like the little slut you are."

She knows to follow his orders in order to escape punishment, "Please fuck me," her voice is small and sounds far away.

His grip around her throat tightens, "Beg for me to fuck your cunt."

Tears threaten to spill from her sea form green eyes as she whimpers, "Please, fuck your little slut's cunt with your cock, please."

He slams forward, impaling her with his large thick cock. She holds tightly onto the couch in order to keep her face from smashing into the mirror.

He pace is fast, punishing as he drives into her wet cunt mercilessly.

"Look at yourself," he hisses as he drives his hips forward, "look at my little slut being fucked by the man that owns every inch of her." As is to emphasize his point, he grabs one of her nipples and twists it hard, causing her to yelp beneath him.

A cruel laugh cuts through the air as he continues to twist and pull at her nipple. Suddenly, he stops and pulls his penis away from her throbbing cunt.

"You belong to me," he growls, before lurching forward and impaling her once again. He does not slow down and she can feel the warmth beginning to spread through her body as he continues his brutal assault on her.

His nails cut into her body as he moves his hands downward, leaving scratch marks down her toned creamy flesh. His fingers begin to expertly play with her clit and she lets out a long moan, before violently twisting it.

"Oh God," Lexia moans, her eyes rolled back into her head.

"No, look at yourself," He commands, yanking her hair, "I want you to watch yourself cum and I want you to scream my name as you do it. As loud as you can, so even the people in Chicago can hear who you truly belong to."

It felt as if she lost all control of her body as it trembled under him. Every atom felt as if it was soaked in sweet kerosene and lit on fire, begging for release. The girl staring back at her through the mirror was someone she could hardly recognize. Her eyes were filled with sexual need and her body was covered in a thin layer of glistening sweat. Her body bounced with each thrust and she was quivering with need.

He twisted her clit violently and felt all the control in her body ooze out, "Oh, Nathaniel!" She screams as her back arches and her body become undone. He continues to fuck her with long, powerful thrusts as she rides out a powerful orgasm.

"That's right, my little slut. You belong to me and only me. I own you," He pulls his powerful dick out of her and she slumps over, recovering from such a powerful orgasm.

"Get on your knees and open your slutty little mouth," he commands. He pushes her off the couch and down to the floor.

Immediately, she obeyed, tilting her face up and opening her mouth wide. He stands over her, powerful, dominating and in control. Giving his cock a couple quick strokes, he's erupting. Hot, wet cum paints her face as she closes her eyes. It laps onto her face, into her mouth and onto her chest. When he is done, she opens her eyes to look up at him.

His long, lean muscles tower over her delicate frame. His deep blue eyes look down at her with a cruel smirk lacing his beautiful face.

"This look suits you, kitten," he bends over and picks up the trembling girl with ease placing her naked body onto his lap as he sits down. Her legs drape over his own, spreading her open as he widens his legs.

"Can I go wash up?" Lexi asks, her voice weak and quiet.

"No, you may not. You're going to wear my cum all night," he replies simply, his fingers drifting down to her sore clit as he begins rubbing.

"Who owns you?" his calm, taunting voice speaks quietly into her ear as he pulls on her sore clit, twisting it, claiming it.

"You do, Nathaniel Stone." Her voice echoed in the large room. They both knew it was true. She lost all rights to herself the moment she took up the internship for his company when she turned eighteen. Although he was only four years her senior, he held more power than any person in Oak Brooke. Raised from a wealthy family from Chicago, he moved to the suburbs and built his own empire. He owned Oak Brooke and he owned Alexia Winters.

"And I always will," he finished, his voice always so calm, so sure of himself.

But he didn't know that Lexia had formed a plan of her own. College was beginning in a month's time and she was going to run far, far away from Nathaniel Stone and never look back. He had no idea she was leaving, and she did not intend on him finding out until she was long gone. ***

A strong hand placed itself softly on her thigh and Lexi felt herself calm, easing herself back into reality. As she drove back into Oak Brook, pushing all unwanted thoughts aside. Six years later, she was ready for a new beginning back in her hometown. Nathaniel Stone was not going to be a part of it. Surely after six years, he had long forgotten the eighteen year old girl who ran away.

From the driver's seat, Owen let out a low whistle. "Shit, babe. This place makes my hometown look like the boonies!"

A small laugh escaped from Lexi as she turned to look at her boyfriend. Owen's eyes were fixated on the passing land, his lips rounded as he let out another low whistle.

"We're almost there, take a right at the next street," She directed as he eased the car onto a charming Cul De Sac.

At the end of the road- behind tall black gates- stood a breathtaking, white bricked building that stood fifteen stories high and decorated with several stained glass windows.

*~*~*~*~Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments below if this is a story you'd like to continue exploring. *~*~*~*~*