Encountering a Comic-con Cosplayer

Story Info
A con-goer shares a booth with a sexy cosplayer.
3.4k words
4.44
33.3k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oxco
oxco
59 Followers

PAX East was in full swing and the place was rife with cosplayers, fans, celebrities and just about anyone with a passing interest in journalism. All day I'd been pressed up against all manner of colourful individuals. It was tight in there, to say the least, but I revelled in it, soaked in everything. Any guy in his early 20's, like me, would have.

I spent my time running from booth to stage to stall with a small group of friends I'd brought along. We didn't waste a minute, but by the afternoon I was flagging. Energy levels in the group were down and the conversation turned to finding a stage to sit at and watch the panels for a few hours.

We made the trek to the right stage and stumbled across the biggest line of people I'd yet to see in the convention. There was no end in sight, just an unending procession of teens and, well...mostly dudes like us.

'Fuck it, I'm done walking around. Let's just line up and take a break here,' Ed declared.

The other guys agreed but I wasn't convinced.

'You guys go ahead, I need to find somewhere to lay down,' I said.

'Sure?'

'Yeah, I'll find you all later.'

They all nodded and I broke off, heading in no direction in-particular. My legs were beginning to ache as I looked for somewhere that people wouldn't be overrun by people. But it was to no avail. Every inch was taken up by crowds or lines or whatever other type of cluster, organised or otherwise, there could possibly be.

Soon I was walking down the aisles of tech booths; my hope being that I would find the quietest booth to sit down at and do as little as possible for a while. At last I struck gold.

A little booth titled 'Immersion Therapy' appeared. I almost missed it, walking between two more popular booths, and did a double-take. The two attendants, a man and a woman, were already talking to someone about their product, which appeared to be a large box about the size of a regular van. I wasn't thrilled to have to share the booth with another convention-goer, but one was much preferable to several dozen, like the adjacent booths.

As I stepped into the booth area I took in the odd-looking black box they were promoting. Beside me the other con-goer shuffled around in what appeared to be a Jawa costume from Star Wars. It covered them from head-to-toe and when they spoke I could barely make out what he or she was saying. I ignored them and turned to the woman behind the desk.

'Can I try this out?'

'You mean go inside?'

'Yeah, that's what it's for isn't it?'

'Well, no,' she replied, 'this is a demo model. So every hour we have demonstrators come in to show everyone how it works, and we watch from out here.' She indicated a bank of screens behind the desk.

'Well, can't i just sit in it and get a feel for what it'd be like to be in there?'

At that, the Jawa turned and gave me a sidelong glance.

'Actually,' the lady said, 'this one's been asking the same thing. We just can't do it without professionals. I'm sorry.'

'Look,' the Jawa gave a muffled shout, 'here.' It held out a couple of $50's and slapped them on the desk. 'I just need to sit in there quietly for, like, an hour!'

From the way it was speaking it sounded like a girl. She stormed past me and threw open the door to the black box. The people behind the booth looked at the money and shrugged, so I rushed past them and caught the door just as it was closing.

'Hey, I really need this too. I'm about to go nuts with all these people around and I just want to lay down. You can ignore me, whatever, but please.'

The Jawa-girl shrugged and moved aside.

I stepped through, but thanks to the cramped conditions I had to squeeze past her. And I mean squeeze. On the way through I felt a set of tits push back against me that nearly made me pause just to enjoy the feeling.

She shut the door behind me and suddenly I was sharply aware of how confined this space was, and all I could think about was what might be under that Jawa costume.

I didn't have to wait long. Two gloved hands reached around the big brown cloak and pulled at a seam that caused the whole thing to split and fall away, as if in slow-motion.

Piece-by-piece the hottest cosplayer I had ever seen was revealed to me. Her hourglass figure was wrapped in a smooth red gown, strategically cut away to tease her figure. It looked like a sexy estimation of what Milla Jovovich had worn in Resident Evil. Of their own accord, my eyes ascended a pair of smooth legs and trim midriff that gave way to a slit in the fabric which spread up and under her breasts to show me the underside of each perfect globe.

She saw me watching and nodded matter-of-factly.

'Lucky day for you, huh?' she said.

My words were gone. Had to collect myself.

'Listen, buddy. I've just finished my...four-hundredth interview for youtube, so do what you want but no talking,' she said.

I nodded and made a fuss of finding an empty space in the odd-looking room. It wasn't easy. The thing was circular, so you couldn't just lie flat anywhere, and in the centre was a kind of open-ended seat-looking thing that had a ring coming up from the base, almost like a cat-scan machine.

I took up a spot on the ground and lay down on my back with my legs pulled up to my butt. It was a long way from comfortable but I really didn't want to screw around too long and end up getting kicked out of my new favourite booth.

'Oh nice,' she said. I looked up to see her, hands on-hips, looking down at me. 'Take the best spot why don't you.'

'Sorry. Kind of doing my best here,' I shrugged.

'No kidding.'

She stepped over me and I got the briefest glimpse of her spectacular ass, framed by a tiny red thong. The cosplayer sat down on the awkward bench in the middle, thought for a second, and then bent down and slid into the circular contraption till she was on her belly, her legs and arms dangling on the ground. I heard her snort with laughter and pull out her phone.

'Hey can you move, I'm doing a snapchat,' she said over her shoulder.

'Oh, uh sure.'

I stood up and looked awkwardly around. I was standing directly behind her perfectly sculpted backside and there wasn't really anywhere else to go.

'Moooove!'

Squeezing into the corner, to the side of the bench, I made myself scarce so she could do whatever she was doing. She made a face at the camera and flapped her legs as she snapped a shot. When I thought she was done I reached out to the console to pull myself up and smacked a button with my elbow. Like that, the circle around her tightened, clamping softly but firmly around her midriff.

'What the fuck? Hey fanboy, get me out of here!'

'I uhh...' I looked over at the console but none of the buttons were clear enough in the darkness of the room. I guess they hadn't gotten around to illuminating the keypad yet. I punched what I thought was the same button I'd hit before and then all the light in the room was gone. The power went out and she groaned loudly.

'Smooth, player,' she muttered in the pitch-black.

'Sorry.'

From outside I heard banging on the door and one of the booth attendants began shouting.

'Hey, are you alright in there?'

'Yeah,' the girl yelled back, 'fuckboy here just got me stuck in your weird-ass machine.'

'Okay. Just stay there, we're going to get some help.'

I heard them hurry away and then there was just silence.

'Well this is great,' she said from somewhere nearby.

'Sorry again,' I said, growing tired of repeating myself.

I made a move for what I thought was the place I'd been before and got caught in a tangle of legs. I fell face forward and found myself pressed against her butt. I grabbed it with both hands to steady myself and then belatedly realised what I was doing and pulled back.

'Oh no, don't stop now, buddy. Help yourself,' she said sarcastically. 'This is only the ass a few thousand men AND women have dreamed of, but you go right ahead and get a closer look. It is quite dark after all.'

Getting tired of her attitude I quipped back -

'Don't mind if I do.'

and made a point of grabbing both cheeks and squeezing for just a second.

'That was sarcasm, asshole!'

I smirked back in the dark.

'Oh, my bad. So you DON'T want me to do this then?'

I buried my face in her dress-covered ass, pushing the material in between her cheeks and feeling them press in against me.

'Well yeah, obviously,' she snarled.

Without thinking I slid my hands up over her thighs and under her dress, letting them ride up until I had my hands on both her bare ass-cheeks. I could feel the little thong I'd seen earlier resting against her tight hips.

'Fucker,' was all she said this time.

'Well yeah, obviously,' I smiled, repeating her own words.

This time I stood up and pressed my growing hard-on into her ass, grinding into her. She kicked her legs fruitlessly and made a few more threats, but it was clear now that I was in control.

I got back down on my knees and lifted up her dress until it was bunched up against the circle of the machine that was holding her down. Then I pulled aside the thin material of the thong and buried my face in her snatch.

'Fucking...dick.' She was panting now, and I started to lick long and slow all the way along her slit. Over and over again. 'My boyfriend...' she sighed.

I grabbed those unbelievable ass cheeks again and began to eat her out in earnest. She'd stopped kicking now and I could feel her hips lifting her pussy up and down in time with my motion. I pulled my face out a little for the briefest of moments.

'Why don't you stop me,' I said, my hot breath playing against her crotch.

'I can't...stop you. I'm...stuck here,' she panted.

'Fucking right,' I said, returning to my work.

I changed my focus, making her clit the centre of my attentions, and I could feel her start to lose control. Her legs pulled in around the bench as her moans became louder.

With one hand I reached around and grabbed a handful of one of her big tits.

'Fuck yes,' she groaned, and came hard, bucking her hips and grinding her pussy into my eager tongue.

I didn't stop until she was completely spent, then I stood up.

'You know, you weren't very kind to me earlier,' I said, walking around to her front end.

'Oh...uh, wasn't I?'

'No. And I think I need an apology.'

I unzipped my pants, which made an unmistakable sound that, even in the dark, she couldn't miss. I could hear her breathing grow heavy again with anticipation, not unlike my own. Slowly I reached out and touched hair, carefully pulled back into a ponytail. I let my hand slide down her face and neck, across her shoulder and down one arm until her hand was in mine. It was a strangely intimate moment considering what I had planned.

I could feel her trembling a little as I took her hand and brought it to my swollen cock. Her first touch was tentative, searching. Using my larger hand I cupped hers and made it close around my shaft, then stood back and enjoyed the feeling of her gently jerking my huge erection, just inches from her face.

Suddenly the room lit dimly from somewhere below her. Her phone.

'Fuck, my boyfriend's skyping me,' she said.

I almost grinned because she said it while still pumping me, her boyfriend's face grinning up at her in the darkness.

'You should take it,' I said.

'What?'

I pulled myself from her grasp and stood to the side, out of camera-sight.

'Just do it,' I replied, leaning in to spank her ass.

'Shit,' she sighed, taking a moment to enjoy the pain. She hit the 'answer' button and the same grinning face, now in real-time, appeared.

'Hey, you!' he called into the phone.

'Howdy pardner,' the cosplayer grinned, unconvincingly.

'How's the con, and...where are you?'

'Oh, the con's good. I'm just, uh, having a nap in one of the back rooms.'

'Wait, don't you have a panel now?'

'Hmm? Nah, I was tearing my hair out. Needed a break.'

'Miss,' I interrupted loudly. She glared up at me as if to say - what are you doing?

'We need you for just a moment,' I insisted.

'Can it wait?' she glared back.

'It really can't. There's a bit of an emergency, it'll just take a minute.'

'It's fine, do what you've gotta do,' her boyfriend added.

'Here, I'll hold your phone for you,' I grinned.

She scowled, beginning to understand what I was doing. She handed over the phone and I composed myself for the camera, serious-face on.

'She won't be long,' I said into the phone as I took a handful of her hair and guided her mouth to my cock.

'Thanks, man,' the boyfriend said. 'Do you work with the con?'

My breath caught in the reply as I felt the girl's sweet lips wrap around the head of my cock and slowly slide a few inches down the shaft.

'Oh...I do. Yes. I've been escorting her around for the day.'

She pulled up and made a wet smack as she dove back down and began bobbing rhythmically. I could tell the guy on the phone heard it but kept talking anyway.

'She been alright? She said she didn't make it to the panel today.'

I was really struggling to concentrate now. She gave one hell of a blowjob.

'Just a minute, sir. I think someone needs me.'

I barely heard him say - uh, okay - as I put the phone face-down on the floor and took his girlfriend's head in both hands, thrusting my cock into her mouth over and over again. She made little whimpering sounds as she struggled to take me all the way into her throat. In the dim light I could just make out her blonde hair swaying back and forth as I fucked her face.

Just the sight of her deep-throating my cock nearly took me over the edge, but I pulled out at the last moment and took a few deep breaths. This was getting intense.

In the ambient light, glowing from the downturned phone, she grinned up at me. Completely helpless and loving it. I smiled back and picked up the phone.

'Ok, here's she is,' I said.

'Thanks, bud,' he said, a look of confusion growing on his face.

I handed the phone back to her and walked back around her while she resumed the conversation. This couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Thanks to the light from the phone I had a perfect view of her spectacular legs and ass, dangling right there for me. I was going to fuck her till she screamed and her boyfriend was going to be watching the whole thing.

Like before I took each ass cheek in hand and pressed the tip of my cock right at the entrance of her pussy. She was doing beautifully now, chatting like it was any other day, any other conversation. Guess I'd just have to fix that.

Millimeter by millimeter I eased my cock into her. She was so wet that her pussy offered no resistance and I slid in with ease. It felt amazing. I could feel her clench around me, her legs shaking slightly with pleasure.

The more I fucked her the less she could stay composed, until...

'Ok, what the fuck is going on?' I heard the guy over the phone say at last.

At this point I'd given up on trying to be quiet, so between the sound of our bodies coming together and her gentle bouncing back and forth it would've been pretty clear what was happening.

She muffled another moan.

'Fuck. Baby, he's fucking me.'

I picked up the pace, making a loud slapping noise each time I connected with her ass, just to emphasise the point.

'What? Are you serious?'

'God, it feels so fucking good.'

'I can't believe this. Are you even going to stop?'

'I can't,' she moaned as I fucked her, '...and I just want him to use me.'

I lifted one of her legs sideways onto the bench so he could get a real view of his girlfriend being taken.

'Oh jesus,' I heard him say.

For a few moments there was just the sounds of slapping flesh as I used her body for my own pleasure. In the dark little room it was starting to get warm from our activities and I could see our sweat mingling together as hers beaded across her bouncing ass cheeks. Over her shoulder I saw her turn away from her boyfriend and look back at me, biting her lip. I smiled and smacked her ass, making it shudder even more.

'Baby,' I heard her say, turning back to the phone. 'Why haven't you hung up?'

There was a slight pause and then - 'Huh? What are you even...'

'Do you...do you want this to happen? Are you enjoying watching me get fucked?

I could see him shake his head but it didn't look like he could respond.

'Do you want to see what's happening to me right now?' she said slyly.

Twisting around, she took the phone and brought it around to her own ass, pointing it right at where my cock was entering her over and over.

'Baby, his cock's so thick,' she moaned. 'Can you see it? Can you see his dick opening me up?'

Very faintly I heard him say - 'I see it.'

It was all becoming too much for me now. I felt my cock beginning to swell and she noticed too.

'Oh fuck, I think he's going to cum now. God, don't stop, I'm cumming too!'

I felt her bucking from her confines. With that I quickened my pace. I was coming so close to the edge and she was looking up at me while she filmed us fucking. It was too much. I exploded inside her, shooting my load deep into her. At the same time I felt her clenching around me. She groaned loudly and arched her back higher than I thought she could from there. Very slowly, with the camera still facing us, I pulled my cock out for all to see. A thin line of cum hung from the tip so I leant forwards and gently wiped it clean in her ass.

'Holy shit,' I heard the guy on the phone say.

She sighed loudly, completely satisfied. She brought the phone back around to her face and said - 'I've gotta go baby. I'll talk to you later,' to which there was stunned silence, before she shut it off.

After a few minutes I got dressed and a little while after that the attendants came back to let us out. From the looks on their faces I think they could guess what we'd been up to but neither of them said anything to us. With the power back on her slid out of the contraption and asked them for a moment to make herself decent. I just smiled and watched as she pulled the Jawa cloak back around herself.

She saw me smiling and said - 'You're still an asshole.'

She took a step towards the door and I grabbed her waist and pushed her up against the wall. Our mouths met. I could feel her lips and face; still hot from our encounter. We broke off after a few moments, then she pulled up the hood and left.

'See you round,' I called after her.

I exited a moment later and on the way past the attendants the guy said to me - 'Sorry about that.'

'Don't apologise,' I said. 'This is my new favourite booth.'

oxco
oxco
59 Followers