Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I packed-up except for one change of clothes and drove down to the showers. One of the men in there asked if a skunk had gotten me.

"No, he got my tent but he was aiming at a bear. Everything in my tent has the smell. My first purchase when I see civilization will be industrial strength Fabreze."

The guy laughed and wished me luck with that. I decided to really scrub myself hard twice. I had not been able to smell my visitors at all since the mating ceremony. Our mating ceremony.

I did spray a whole bottle of Fabreze into the trunk of my car but the officers at the border could still smell it. One of them gave me a small smile and nodded. Apparently I was not the only one with a secret.

At home everyone commented that I seemed like a new, more confident man since I returned. My semi girlfriend had gone on to another but I now had women flirting with me. After testing each for compatibility I chose one that was very intelligent, very pretty, and very naive. She was tall and shy but was a music teacher so we had the same schedule.

She was a reserved lover in bed and I had some passionate lovers among those being considered. She decided she had to compete. That was all she needed to do to win. She had continuous orgasms after I convinced her to relax.

We had been married three years when I told her of my experiences in Jasper National Park. The photos I had taken that appeared to be un-revealing showed my lover and her mother after some editing on my computer. I showed her the photos. She said she wanted to meet them.

We went camping for the first time together that early summer. We packed a lot of marshmallows, carrots, cookies and Fabreze.

I took my flute and she took hers, she still played for the city's symphony at times. I also loaded up an iPod mini with music, the first being the Mozart. I would show her how she could recharge it at most campgrounds.

We also got a camo fanny pack and filled it with goodies including small binoculars.

We arrived at Jasper on June seventeenth. The mating ritual had been June twenty first, the summer solstice. We set up camp on my previous site and began to play our instruments, Mozart first. We played for about twenty minutes, got busy with camping chores for twenty then played again.

On the evening of June twentieth she was suddenly across the stream from us. My wife Pam continue playing as I walked across the stream to her and kissed her. She may have been holding her breath when I did but she was soon kissing me back.

I took her hand and walked her over to Pam who immediately kissed our guest. My wife pointed at herself and repeated Pam. Then she pointed at me and repeated Mark. Then pointed at our guest with questioning eyes. "Urg," she said.

Pam kissed her again as she said Urg and I kissed her again as I said Urg. She kissed Pam as she said Pam and kissed me as she said "lover."

We laughed together and invited her to sit with us for dinner. Urg knew some English, maybe not enough to carry a conversation but enough to understand some of what Pam and I said to her. She was a lot more intelligent than what I had given her credit for and I decided to get her a pre-k child's tablet that was set up for vocabulary skills.

Pam led Urg into the tent and got nude. I drove to Jasper, found a large store and bought the tablet. Just for the hell of it I also got her a slinky.

They were just caressing each other when I got back and as soon as I was nude I began to fuck Urg. She apparently really needed the fuck and the kisses.

Thirty minutes later we joined Pam at the table where she had chocolate with Kahlua for us. They kissed and Pam began to show Urg how to work the vocabulary mini tablet. Urg was fascinated and was soon trying to say the words. Each time she got one right Pam would kiss her.

Apparently Urg found that to be the best reward system ever and she stayed at it until they saw my cock was starting to recover. Pam showed Urg how to turn it off and back on. Then she took her to the site electric outlet and showed her how to recharge it.

When they returned to the tent I was nude on my back with my cock pointing at the ceiling.

Pam said, "Me from behind," and bent over to eat Urg's pussy. I fucked her slowly with long strokes and as usual Pam was in orgasm quickly. Urg was drawn in by Pam's cum and had one immediately.

I had not stopped fucking Pam and a few minutes later their orgasms returned. Pam fell to the bed and got on her back. Urg understood and presented her ass to me as she ate Pam's pussy. I fucked her as I had done Pam and he orgasms became continuous until she collapsed next to Pam. I fucked Pam hard until I had my release. She added a small cum when her pussy welcomed my ejaculation. Urg was already asleep.

We had breakfast the following morning and followed Urg on the trail to the mating grounds. She walked between us holding our hands. When we got close she pointed to my left and said, "There."

Pam and I took the detour and bent down to look over the ledge. I wondered if Urg's brother was there and she showed us he was. She walked to a male and kissed him. Many around them noticed but they made it seem like it was not such a big deal and separated.

We saw the wrestling matches and to our surprise Urg presented her self to the first winner. He chose her, fucked her for perhaps forty five seconds then she went to talk to her brother. She kissed him again and left.

We met her on the trail and walked back to the tent again holding hands. Our hike was interrupted by frequent kisses. Back in my tent she started up her pad and began to run through it quickly as Pam and I prepared lunch. When we called her out to eat she said she needed to go home that day.

"See Mom. Mom with child. Mine child."

"Your Mom is babysitting your kid. How old is your child?"

Urg did not have a clear concept of age so I put my hand to about a child's head and she raised it a bit to about where a two year old would be.

"Boy or girl?" Pam asked.

"Girl," Urg answered.

"How far is your home?" I asked.

"Three suns." was the answer. That would put her to the east side of the mountains to our northwest. There were no roads up there.

After lunch we went into the tent and cuddled in bed. Pam and I kissed Urg constantly. Urg made Pam cry when she called her lover. Any fear she had said something wrong was erased immediately when Pam drowned her in kisses.

The three of us ended up taking a nap together. When we awoke I gave Urg her fanny pack. I put her tablet and charge cord in it which meant she needed to eat her Oreos right away. I showed her the mini iPod and turned it on. We showed her how to recharge it. I showed her the binoculars and she looked through them.

"Brother" she said. I looked where she was looking and waved him over. He was a lot bigger since I had last seen him. I would have been terrified had I met him in the woods except he knew his sister loved me.

Pam kissed him right off which allowed her brother to relax. I gave him the slinky and watched him try to control it. Pam and I looked at Urg who was making a strange sound. Urg was laughing.

"Play with Erg," She said to her brother. Erg was her daughter.

"Mine, not Erg," he said to her.

Urg punched his chest and kissed him.

We showed Urg how to put on and take off her fanny pack then it was time for them to go. We hugged and kissed and waved bye as they walked nearly out of sight. They stopped, turned, and hugged us through the distance. Pam and I returned their hug.

We sat on our chairs and I asked her, "Well, was it worth the long trip?"

"Hell yes, and so will the trip year after next. I figured out they are pregnant for a year. Had we come last year we would not had seen her. Her mother no longer mates. Her brother is a prime mate. Many women wait for him to recover and make love to them. He no longer takes part in the wrestling matches. For two days all he does is fuck. Urg is very proud of him as is his mother."

"When did you learn all this?"

"While you were buying the vocabulary pad. We talked between orgasms."

There was a very content silence between us until we each said, "I love you."

"We laughed then simultaneously said, "Prove it."

We were laughing as we went into the tent and proved it.

"Do you want to stay here longer?" I asked her after our orgasms.

"No, we did what we came to do."

"We still have forty days to wander around."

"Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, Yosemite, Las Vegas then home."

"You read my mind."

"Not that difficult."

I swatted her bare ass and kissed her. We wondered if my cock would recover before we went to sleep. It did.

On the way to Vancouver we passed more moose in the highway than cars. Two of the cars had Texas license plates and we had waved at each other.

We stopped at a wide place on the road and went into the forest to pee. We picked up the scent we had become familiar with and looked around. I saw a small form dash behind a tree. Pam went to the car and came back with our instruments and we played the Mozart for them.

The little one was so fascinated she came out of hiding and watched us. The mother came to her side and listened. When done Pam and I hugged the air between us. The little one hugged us back but he mother was too astounded to do so.

Pam walked towards them and as she spoke in a low and soothing voice she placed two cookies on the ground for them then returned to my side. She gave me a cookie and I made a show of eating it then we played some Bach. As we did the little one got the cookies and gave one to her Mom. They ate the cookie as we played the music.

We finished and again hugged the air between us. That time the Mom did too. We waved and said goodbye and returned to our car.

Pam and I rode in silence for a hundred kilometers with smiles on our faces.

Vancouver is a fine city, Pam found a pussy to eat. Funny, Pam had never eaten pussy until after we met. The first really positive mark for her with me was when a bi friend of mine kissed her on the lips. She was stunned by the kiss but never complained, she had accepted it because it had come from a friend of mine. When we parted my friend again kissed Pam on the lips and that time Pam had expected it and simply said bye.

My friend Audrey liked Pam and and so did her husband Jack. I liked Jack. We ended up double dating with them at times. Audrey kissed Pam at each greeting and at each farewell and after a while the kisses happened at random. Pam accepted all of them and seemed to enjoy them.

Then as we enjoyed an evening at a lesbian biker bar Pam kissed Audrey. A first. We could see there was nothing behind the kiss other than I like you a lot but her kiss meant a lot to Audrey, and me. Jack and I nodded at each other and they invited us to their home. Jack and I went to their bar and fixed us all drinks. Audrey went to her bedroom to change and Pam went with her.

It took them a bit longer than prudent before they rejoined us but not long enough for anything dramatic to have happened. But Pam was blushing.

Jack and I smiled, we knew the seduction would be completed.

At home that evening I asked why Audrey had made her blush.

'Well, she got nude and got a t-shirt then came to me and kissed me. I was sitting on the bed and she began to tip over me so I put my hand up to steady her. My hand landed on her tit. Before I could take it off she covered my hand with hers and slid her tongue into my mouth before ending the kiss.

She then began talking about some friends of hers I had met that night while I apparently stared at her bright red pubic hair. Before her t-shirt covered it she said, go ahead, kiss it. I did and she pulled me up and led me to the living room. Her good bye kiss tonight included a tongue."

"Did you like it?"

She blushed but said,"Yes."

"By the way, her pubic mound is gorgeous and kissable but she may have wanted you to kiss her pussy."

"Oh," she said. She likely thought she had committed a faux pas.

It took just another three weeks for them to eat each other. It took just two more weeks for Pam to have four more pussies to eat and eat hers. That had been nearly four years ago. We married six months later.

We did take a drive to the woods outside Vancouver and took the zip line ride. We did walk around but did not catch our favorite aroma.

Seattle was nice and we drove up Mt. Rainier. We again stopped on our way up and sniffed the air but we had no company.

On our way to San Francisco we did camp in the redwood forest and did pick up the aroma but never saw one. The park was crowded.

Our friend Paula had spoken about a restaurant with a very different upstairs that only opened after eleven. Pam loved it, it was a lesbian club with very forward lesbians. She was well entertained and I was entertained watching her. We went there three consecutive nights. On our last evening we shared our bright waitress.

We went to Yosemite and camped for three nights. We did the required sightseeing but were mostly sniffing the air. The place was very crowded and we did not expect to say hello to another species but we ended up in a secluded glen all by ourselves one morning. The aroma was strong, our friends may have just come through and were still close by. I took out my flute and began to play as Pam got nude. Almost immediately we saw movement not more than ten meters away.

Pam took about five steps towards them and hugged the air. One of them, a small female, stepped out and hugged her back. Pam hugged the air and a young woman hugged her back. Pam hugged the air and their mother stepped out and hugged her back.

Pam took cookies out of the backpack and walked half way to them and put three on the ground then walked back half way towards me. I was now sitting on the ground playing my flute.

Pam began to eat a cookie and the two youngest rushed to the cookies on the ground. They loved the cookies and eventually their mother joined them.

Pam took out more cookies and held them out for them. The two younger ones stepped up to her and took them off her hand. The youngest took her mother's cookie to her then came to me to listen to the music. I showed her the instrument and how to get sound out of it then played a happy little Disney song.

She obviously wanted to try it so I coached her. She was on my lap by them.

Pam and the older daughter were kissing, or I should say Pam was teaching her how to kiss. After the young lady had it down Pam motioned for her to kiss her mother which she did. Her mother was reluctant at first but was soon kissing back.

The girl on my lap suddenly produced a tone and scared herself a little. I caressed her and praised her and got her to try again. I again showed her how to do her lips and put her hand were she could feel were my wind went. She began to make tones on a regular basis so I took her fingers and placed them just right and her next tone carried a bit of music in it.

I looked to see if her family had noted but they had not, Pam had the girl on her back as she ate her pussy as one hand fingerfucked the mother.

The girl paid them no mind until one then the other emitted orgasmic howls. Pam rolled to her back and the younger one began to love her pussy. She coaxed the mother into straddling her face and lowered her pussy to her mouth.

The little girl went back to trying to make music. I was amazed by her progress, I had assumed there would be no progress at all.

Mom plays the flute and I remembered being on her lap as I coaxed pleasant sounds out of it. My first formal lessons were when I was five but I already knew everything taught in that class. I was moved up three classes that year and four years the next. I was seven years old playing with teenagers.

The girl on my lap would be able to do that.

The three women were on their backs catching their breath and when they recovered Pam led them to us and I assisted the girl through a twenty second melody. Pam was amazed. Her mom and sister were beside themselves. All three rained kisses on the little girl. The Mom picked up the little girl to hug her and the Sister rained kisses on me. Pam saw motion in my sweat pants and placed the sister's hand over my cock. We saw want in her so Pam led the mother and little girl away as I pulled my sweatpants down.

I pulled the young women under me and pointed my cock at her pussy. She howled as it slid in. I turned us over and grabbed her ass and began to move her up and down. She caught on and began to fuck me to middle Earth.

She was exhausted after perhaps seven orgasms and simply rolled off my body.

"I'm ready for the Mom," I said to Pam.

She took the baby and her Mom walked to me an assumed a position on her hands and knees. I coaxed onto her back and kissed her as my cock slid into her.

I fucked her slowly at first but was soon pounding into her. After a loud growl she apparently fainted. She had more than ten orgasms before she did.

I had not cum but knew I had a perfectly fine pussy available so I just stood and slid my sweatpants back on. I told Pam the Mom needed some kissing. The three came back and sat around her and took turns kissing her. The kisses slowly lifted her out of her fog.

We heard a booming call and our friends reluctantly got up to leave. We kissed each other lovingly, the little girl had learned to kiss and she gave me a fine kiss.

Just before they vanished into the forest they stopped and sent us hugs. We hugged them back.

As Pam dressed she asked me where my flute was.

"The little girl has it."

"Did you give it to her?"

"Yeah, sort of. She knows she can have it."

"It was your practice one right?"

"Yes, it was."

When we returned to our car there was a redheaded woman ranger waiting for us.

She said, "I heard the patriarch call them. I am sure he watched the whole event and approved of you. By the way, you smell of Bigfoot pussy," she said to Pam and gave her long kiss.

"When their kiss ended I asked her, "What exactly is known about the beings?"

She smiled and said, "Beings, huh. Good word.

We have about two hundred scattered throughout the park, this area has about forty from five family groups. There is a dominant male but they do not jealously guard their status. There is a tournament once a year during which the males push each other around and women present themselves to the winner for mating."

"We have seen one of those in Canada."

"They let you see it?"

"Well no, one of them, a friend of ours, led us to a ledge above the tournament grounds and we watched from there."

"I was happy to see they let you kiss them, now I can kiss them. They are intelligent beings by the way, they understand some English."

"We gave our friend in Canada a small pad that displayed and spoke vocabulary words. He bought her the pre-k version but she had most of it down in one night. As you may have seen they love music."

"She could speak?"

"Yes."

"That we didn't know. Apparently ours don't want to."

"That may be a clan thing."

"Did you make contact with a male?"

"Yes, our friends brother. Apparently his sister has taught him to kiss, his kiss to me was fine."

"You kissed a grown male?"

"Yes."

"Well those phonies had a lot of explaining to do."

""How do you attract them to you?"

"I go near the spot you two did and I sing. I used to be a singer for the SF opera but I much prefer this world."

Pam asked, "How much time do you have before someone worries about where you are?" and kissed her.

"Hours," she said and they walked down under a tree and were soon naked and feasting on each other.

My cock came to attention and the redhead saw it and got to her knees as she buried he face in Pam's pussy. I looked at Pam and she nodded yes and I was soon fucking a ranger. The three of us had orgasms within seconds of each other but although I was done they were not.