Encounters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Die?" Amanda gasped.

"We will follow," Rebecca nodded. "You first, then June and I."

"But,"

"Go to the spot in your head," Rebecca smiled. "The spot where you feel him. Feel only his love for you. Then, tell me if everything he has done has led to those feelings you have for one another."

Amanda closed her eyes and centered herself as her father had taught. Once she felt her heart calm, she felt her aunt's love for her. First as an aunt, then as a sister-wife, and as a pack-mate. Which led to a glowing white tendril. As Amanda followed the tendril, she felt Elric's love and the agony he was in for hurting her.

Gasping, Amanda's eyes flew open wide as she realized the depth of his love was only equaled by the amount of agony he was in for causing her distress.

"Do you love him?" Rebecca asked softly.

"With all my heart," Amanda said as the tears began to flow down her cheeks. "But, how can I love a wolf?"

"Remember how he looked at you," Rebecca shrugged. "Even as a wolf, you could feel his love. If you feel him through the bond, you will realize that he is still in wolf form and still loves you with every fiber of his being."

"Stay here," Amanda sighed as she got out of bed.

Rebecca smiled as she felt Amanda running back to him. Her mate would survive this time. With any luck, there would even be a sorcerous in their line again very soon.

'Pack,' the thought of her alpha made Rebecca sit up and frown.

'Pack,' Rebecca sent after a moment. 'I will need to inform my mother.'

'We will inform her,' Elric sent before shutting down the link.

Amanda knew the wolf had found her when she saw him paralleling her course. Stopping, she stared and the wolf leapt against a tree and reversed direction, walking the last few feet.

Lowering his body so as not to appear intimidating, Elric waited.

Taking a deep breath, Amanda reached out slowly. Elric accepted the tentative touch and let Amanda explore his body.

"You're beautiful," Amanda sighed as she stroked him. "I'm sorry I was frightened."

Through the bond, Amanda felt a surge of love and strength. Gaining power from the presence of her alpha, her mate.

"Mine," Amanda thought and found the thought echoed in her head as Elric repeated the claiming.

As she leaned in to hug him tight, Amanda saw other images. Elric showed what he had done and the nature of their mating. Showed how Rebecca and June had interfered and became a part of their bond. Amanda scowled as Elric showed her how he had to make them part of the pack. However, as she felt the bonds in her head, Amanda realized that both women would be lost and bereft if their alpha didn't claim them. Looking into the pale blue eyes of the wolf in front of her, Amanda nodded.

"But," Amanda said as she brushed the fur along the wolf's jaw. "Not tonight. Tonight is about us."

Moonlight coalesced around the wolf and Elric rose. Lifting Amanda, Elric carried her back to the pond.

Rebecca moaned as her alpha claimed his mate. Feeling every part of the bonding, Rebecca moaned in frustration as Amanda was made the Alpha's bitch again and again and again.

Chapter 11

Rebecca groaned as the sun shone through the window. Pulling herself from her niece's bed, Rebecca ran out the door without a glance and into the woods. Her Alpha had called.

As Rebecca entered the glade she gave a groan of frustration. Elric had called June ahead of her. As she came nearer, she watched as Amanda and Elric rinsed the soap from June.

"Come to me, Rebecca, my mate," Elric said softly.

Though the words were soft, Rebecca felt the command in them and felt tears roll down her cheeks as she knew she was the least desirable of the three.

Elric met her at the edge of the pond, tilting her head up to look him in the eyes. Moving slowly, he leaned forward and kissed a tear on each cheek.

"I called to June first," Elric began. "Because I knew that you needed this most.

"Undress your sister-wife," Elric said as he kept Rebecca's eyes on his. "Let her feel the love you have for her."

In this place, where his own power was dominant, Rebecca gasped as she felt the love of her mates. Her alpha and her sister-wives didn't call to her last because she was least, they called to her last so that all might show her their love.

As the women undressed her, they kissed and caressed every part of her body they uncovered. Showing their alpha how each bit of her flesh would respond to his eager touch.

Lifting her, Elric carried Rebecca into the pond and washed every inch of her, his other wives stroking and rubbing the soothing root into her skin. Rebecca could feel his dominance of her through the bond. However, he still went to his knees to gently lift and wash each foot with the aromatic yucca root.

Taking her into deeper water, Elric rinsed her body as he smiled down at her. Once more with Amanda and June gently massaging and stroking her body. Lifting her, Elric carried Rebecca back to the bed of moss. Using his hands, lips, and tongue, he began to explore his new mate.

Rebecca moaned in frustration as Elric explored her body. Groaned as he began to maul her breasts as he kissed, and bit at her sensitive nipples. Gasped as she shuddered through a small orgasm as he began to nibble at the folds of her labia. Screamed as he bit down on her clit and began to lash it with his tongue.

As Rebecca began to come down from her orgasm, Elric centered himself and pushed roughly inside. Rebecca grabbed Elric as she felt his cock pressing into her cervix. As she became familiar with his length and girth, Elric began to rock his hips gently, smiling as he heard a whimper escape her lips.

Rebecca felt the string of explosions as one orgasm led to another and another before she shuddered through a massive orgasm that left her breathless.

Rolling her over, Elric position Rebecca on her knees and elbows.

Shifting, Elric sent the thought that would seal the mating and Rebecca turned her head to look at him.

"Please," Rebecca moaned. "Please, make me your mate. Make me your breeder, make me your wolf-bitch."

With a guttural howl, the wolf mounted her, thrusting to pound into her cervix. Where Elric had made love to her, the wolf was claiming his mate and no one could doubt the dominance he had over his bitch.

Rebecca screamed as the wolf pounded into her, screamed as his knot lodged itself inside her, screamed as the wolf bit her shoulder before laving it with his tongue. The pain was gone instantly as the wolf began to shoot jet after jet after jet into her cervix and her own orgasm crashed down on her.

Rebecca awoke, surprised not to feel the silky smooth fur of her wolf as she lay on her side, but the skin of a man as Elric waited for his knot to subside. Surprisingly, Amanda was licking at their joined bodies. Gentle kisses sent shivers through Rebecca as tiny licks seemed to tickle her clit.

"You are an amazing lover," Elric said as he smiled down at her.

Rebecca beamed under the warmth of that simple statement.

As his knot subsided, Elric kissed Rebecca before walking into the pond to clean himself. Once clean, Elric moved to June who whimpered under his desire.

"I know your fear," Elric said as he held June tight. "I will always be with you. We will always love you."

June gasped at the outpouring of love and companionship not only from Elric, but from the two women waiting on the moss bed for her to join them.

As her mate held the red-haired woman to him, Amanda looked up with a laugh and walked to them. Reaching out, Amanda kissed June on the lips.

"She wants you," Amanda smiled up at Elric. "But, she wants the wolf more."

"That is what frightens her, Beloved," Elric nodded. "She has never given in to her animalistic lust. She is afraid she might lose herself."

"We will be here to catch you," Amanda promised as she kissed June again. "Feel and trust in our love for you."

Walking her over to the bed of moss, Elric arranged June on her knees before pushing her forward until her 36 D cup breasts were pressed into her forearms. Shifting, Elric sent his wolf tongue to tease and tantalize his newest bitch. This, however, was no gentle love-making. Once she was wet, the wolf mounted her, thrusting inside and banging roughly into her cervix.

June screamed as the large wolf-cock penetrated her, screamed again as his cock banged into her cervix. Gasped in surprise when she realized that she was thrusting back at him and desiring more.

Amanda watched in awe as the wolf took June. Though she and her aunt had wanted, needed, the love of the man, June had felt that love through them and desired the animalistic wolf as a mate. Feeling this, the wolf responded and dominated the bitch beneath him as he thrust relentlessly into her.

As he felt the woman clamp down on him, the wolf howled in glory as he took his mate to be his own.

Chapter 12

Rebecca watched as Elric drove through the hills. She hadn't been back into these woods since her husband had been killed. Rebecca knew the others could feel her distress when June leaned in to take her hand before planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

"They are going to try to test me," Elric said as he pulled off the main road. "Do not interfere, just be one with me."

Though she saw no marker, Elric stopped his jeep and walked up to a spot on the road. As the women joined him, he pointed out where a wolf had clawed into the ground.

Amanda stood on Elric's left and Rebecca on his right. Each a step back from him. June, with her skills at healing, stood behind Elric and slightly offset.

They didn't have to wait long as a young man came out of the woods wearing board shorts and a tee shirt over a thickly muscled body. Perhaps five foot ten, or so, his eyes darted about seeking any other foes.

"We are not accepting new members," the boy said when he made it to the claw marks. "You are not welcome here. Or, are you just delivering new bitches to the pack."

Elric sent calm, soothing thoughts along the bond as he felt the women start to stiffen. Though he looked the boy in the eyes, he didn't say anything.

"No need to be afraid, little puppy," the boy taunted. "We will not harm you for making a delivery of such fine bitches."

Elric continued to ignore the boy, saying nothing, but, maintaining eye contact.

"Well," the boy shrugged. "If you won't talk, you won't talk. I'll just have to take . . ."

As the boy stepped across the line, reaching for Amanda, Elric moved. Grabbing the boy's wrist, his hand flashed out and hit the elbow. The sound of bone breaking echoed through the woods.

As the boy turned, trying to pull his broken arm back, Elric lashed out with all his strength in a side kick. More broken bones could be heard as Elric's foot connected with ribs to send the boy back across the line.

Putting his foot back down, Elric resumed his pose and waited.

Amanda laughed as she felt Elric's calm. He wasn't posing for anyone in the woods. He actually wasn't afraid of anyone in the woods.

Even as wolf howls filled the air, Elric waited calmly. Rebecca was surprised when the wolves stopped at the line to growl and hiss at Elric as another wolf went to inspect the downed boy.

"Leave him," a commanding voice ordered. "I have given Elric's scent to the pack. If Jason wanted to attack the boy or his mate, he earned his fate.

Ignoring the line, a russet haired man of middle years stepped across and pulled Elric into a fierce hug.

"It's been a long time, boy."

"Hello, Uncle, Nathan," Elric smiled as his uncle released him. "May I introduce you to my mates?"

"Of course," Nathan smiled. "I am honored you thought of us."

"This is Amanda," Elric said with a smile. "She is my Alpha-Mate. This is Rebecca, aunt to Amanda and my mate. This is June, friend to Rebecca and also my mate."

"Three?" Nathan asked as he kept his eyes on Rebecca. "Two of them proper witches and one a killer."

"You know why my father chose his fate," Elric said evenly. "There was no murder done, just a killing to stop a war."

"That she and her mate caused," Nathan said.

Rebecca gasped. Nathan hadn't said the words as an accusation, just as a statement of fact. She sobered when she felt the outpouring of love from Elric and her sister-wives.

"I know," Elric agreed. "And we ignored them thereafter, to our detriment. Something should have come of the sacrifice. Instead, each side went its own way."

"Are you here to offer a challenge?" Nathan asked.

"No, Uncle," Elric smiled. "This is your pack. You are the right man to lead it. Do you have someone who can escort the ladies to the village?"

Nathan pointed and two wolves stepped into the bushes. From behind the bushes, two women emerged a short time later in shorts and tee shirts.

"They have the protection of the pack," Nathan called. "I will run with my nephew and meet everyone at the community center."

Elric gave a nod to his uncle and shifted even as he sent his love through their bond to his mates.

"Very nice," Nathan said as he eyed the large grey wolf.

Smiling, Nathan slipped from his clothes and shifted. In his place a russet furred timber wolf watched.

With a howl, the grey wolf led the way into the forest.