Encounters with Evil Pt. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no Mel!" Guy's eye widened and his brow creased into a frown. "I'm not disgusted by you. Far from it. I love that you're a virgin. It means I'll be the only one..." His voice trailed off and he looked away and swallowed. "Sorry," he said his voice raspy. "I'm an ass. I totally get why you left ... why you want to leave."

"I left because I thought you hated me," Mel said. "Why else would I leave?"

Guy's eye softened. "Oh Mel ... there are things you don't know about me ... what I am ... what I've done. Truths that will disgust you. You have every reason to leave. I won't blame you, but don't leave because you think I hate you. That is opposite the truth."

"Have you ever killed anyone?" Mel asked. "I mean, besides demons?" Mel was sure the answer to this was "no," and he couldn't think of any other reason he would reject Guy.

Guy's eye darkened with pain. "Yes," he said softly. "I've killed a man."

Mel stared at him in shock. He almost said, "really?" but it was clear from the tortured expression on Guy's face that he was telling the truth.

"Oh," he said.

"It was a long time ago. I was very young." Guy sighed. "That is no excuse. I should probably be serving twenty years to life right now. I have thought many, many times about turning myself in, but there doesn't seem to be any point in that. I've left that life long behind me, and killing vampires is my atonement. I wouldn't be doing society any good rotting in jail. At least that's what I tell myself."

"Oh," Mel said again. "Do you want to tell me about it?" He wasn't at all sure he wanted to hear the story of Guy committing murder. He knew Guy's baby finger was a lethal weapon, but he couldn't imagine him willfully hurting someone who didn't deserve it.

"My father is a very bad man," was Guy's response.

Mel waited for more information to be forthcoming. Guy stared across the room, his expression pensive.

Mel reached up and smoothed a damp curl off of Guy's forehead. His focus came back to Mel.

"I'm sorry," Guy said. "I'm a monster all the way around, both physically and emotionally."

"I don't believe you're a monster," Mel said.

"Oh, but I am. I'm part vampire."

Mel sucked in a gasp of air. He had known that Guy had superpowers, but he had never dreamed that he might be part demon. He found himself staring at Guy's mouth, wondering if there were fangs there that he'd missed somehow. Then it occurred to him that perhaps Guy kept his other eye covered because it was soulless, like a demon's.

A tremor went through him, but he fought down his terror. This was Guy. He might be misguided, even foolish at times, but he could never be intentionally cruel. "Is that why you killed someone?" he asked. "Was it before you could control yourself?"

"No, it happened before I was infected. I killed that man because it was expected of me—no, it was required of me."

"You killed an innocent man because it was required of you?" Mel was confused. It didn't sound like Guy was talking about being in the military—he wouldn't go to jail for that."

Guy let out a bitter laugh. "He was hardly innocent. He had probably killed almost as many people as Valjevo, but that still didn't give me the right to take his life."

"Oh, well how...?"

Guy cut him off with gentle fingers on his lips.

"No more questions about that. I will tell you other things, almost anything else you want to know, but I can't talk about that. Sometimes it's not safe to have too much information, and this is one of those times."

"Oh." Once again Mel was silent, thinking. Then he burst out with, "Do you have fangs?"

Guy smiled, showing his teeth. "No. Thank God!"

"Then you don't suck blood?"

Mel felt the body underneath him jerk.

"No." Guy made a sound of disgust. "Definitely not."

"But ... is that why you're so fast? How did you know it was Mrs. McGruder at the door before I opened it?" Questions were coming quickly to Mel now.

"Yes. I can move much faster than a normal human, although not as quickly as a vampire. I can hear and smell way beyond human capabilities. I could smell Mrs. McGruder, but I could also see her heat signature through the door. That ability is from my bionic eye, not from my vampire enhancements.

"Bionic eye!" Relief flooded Mel. He wasn't sure he would have been able to stay with Guy, no matter how sweet he was, if he had a blacker-than-black demon eye. But a bionic eye—that was at the top of his list of cool things. "Why do you cover it? Is it hideous?"

Guy laughed. "You can take my eyepatch off if you want to see it. It's weird and ugly, but I don't know if I would call it hideous."

"Really? I can see it?" Mel's curiosity was not just about seeing what Guy looked like. Majoring in bio-engineering, he'd had daydreams about doing research and design for such things.

In answer, Guy pulled his hand, which had been caressing Mel's back, around to his head and pulled off the eyepatch, tossing it onto the coffee table.

Mel drew in a sharp breath as he got a look at Guy's manufactured eye. It was the right size and shape for a human eye—it even had a brown iris and a pupil—but it would never be mistaken for a real eye. It was clearly made of some kind of synthetic material, silicon, perhaps.

"Wow! That is so cool!" He waved his hand back and forth in front of Guy's face and laughed delightedly when the eye tracked his movements.

Guy smiled. "I'm glad you like it," he said dryly.

"I'd love to find out more about it—look at the schematics and study the specs."

"Really?" Guy was looking at him with an expression of disbelief in his real eye. His synthetic eye showed no emotion. Mel found himself looking only at Guy's real eye and ignoring the bionic one, much the same way he had ignored the eyepatch.

"Yes, that kind of stuff fascinates me." Then he changed the subject abruptly. He still had many questions. "So, how did you become half vampire? You were ... infected?"

Guy's open expression suddenly closed off as he pulled his mantle of stoic indifference back over his face. "Yes. Long ago I was raped by a vampire. It infected me."

Mel made a small noise of horror. When he'd recovered enough to speak, he said, "You were raped by a vampire—twice!"

Guy let out a huff of air. "I wasn't conscious for the second one, so I'm not sure it counts. The first time was really bad though." His eyes took on a faraway look, his face etched with pain. "Actually, Derrick took three things from me that weekend: my virginity, my left eye, and my sister. My virginity was the least of these." He swallowed. "I miss Eva."

Mel began to blink very rapidly. He was having a hard time processing what Guy had just said. His sister. His eye. His virginity. He was pretty sure he didn't want to hear the details of this story and he definitely didn't want to put Guy through the pain of telling it.

"Having lost my own virginity like that ... it's the main reason why I'm so afraid to come near you," Guy said. "I was sixteen-years-old when I was raped by Derrick, and it was one of the most painful, terrifying experiences of my life—and I was no stranger to pain or terror at that point." His eyes softened and he stroked the hair away from Mel's face with a loving gesture. "You're so sweet ... so pure. I ... I couldn't hurt you. I didn't want your first time to be like that. I can't stand the thought of breaking you."

Mel was still wrestling with his revulsion at the thought that Guy had lost his virginity, at the tender age of sixteen, to a cold, dead, soulless vampire, but Guy's words eventually sunk in. He almost argued that he wasn't all that sweet and pure. Instead he said, "But ... you didn't have to rape me. We could have gone slow—made it good."

"No. I couldn't have. I have no control over myself when I'm close to you. You're my mate." His eye took on the intense look that it so often did when Guy looked at him.

"What?" Mel asked, trying to get his brain around the concept. "Mate? As in, 'breed with me?'"

Guy let out a low chuckle and the sound enveloped Mel in warmth and comfort, helping to ease the sick feeling that had been brewing in his gut since hearing Guy's story.

"Well, I don't think we'll be having kids together," Guy said. "My vampire enhancements don't include that. But it means that I have paired with you on a physiological level. Whether you feel the same way or not, it is already too late for me. I have bonded with you. I cannot be with another—ever. You're it for me. It's a vampire thing, like with eagles or prairie voles. Vampires mate for life, or rather, until they're destroyed."

Mel's eyes widened. He was pretty sure he loved Guy, but a forever commitment was just so ... forever.

Taking in his expression, Guy smiled a little sadly. "I know, it's a lot to take in at once. Since you're not part vampire, I can't expect you to give up your future and be my other half. I'll take anything I can get, though." He shifted underneath him, and Mel suddenly felt the hard steel of Guy's cock against his hip. He gasped as a wave of lust coursed through him. He'd been so intent on finding out more about Guy, he had been ignoring the undercurrent of desire that thrummed through his veins. His own cock was only half hard, but it was rapidly trying to correct that.

He still had more questions, though. Pushing his lustful thoughts aside, he said, "So, I'm your mate, and you feel an overwhelming need to ... er, breed with me—a need so overpowering that you're afraid you'll rape me and hurt me. So you've been avoiding me altogether instead?"

"Uh ... yeah."

"That's pretty asinine, don't you think?" Mel was shocked when this comment came out of his mouth because he so rarely insulted people, but he was suddenly angry. All that hurt for nothing! Both of us suffering, for no good reason. "What were you thinking?" he went on, his voice rising. "That you'd just be alone forever because you were afraid to have sex with me? I'm not that fragile! Why didn't you just tell me? I'm sure we could have figured it out."

"Uh ... I'm not very good at talking about stuff like this."

"No shit!"

"And I can't be around you. I did try to call you once, remember? By then I guess it was too late. I'd already hurt you too much."

"Oh." Mel thought back to that painful phone call and was filled with shame. "I'm sorry. I really thought you hated me, and it was too difficult to talk to you. I guess my pride got in the way. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. It's really all my fault."

"But, we're together now and you're not raping me," Mel said.

"True, but I'm drugged to the gills and on my deathbed."

A spike of fear shot through Mel. "Are you dying?" he asked in alarm.

"No, I don't think so. Not anymore. In fact, I'm feeling a whole lot better since you're here." Guy smiled at him tenderly. "Kiss me?" Chapter Twenty-Two

Mel didn't need a second invitation. He'd been dreaming of kissing Guy since even before that first wild kiss in Guy's gym. He shifted up, careful of Guy's arm, and pressed his lips against the other man's smile.

The vampire hunter threaded his fingers through the back of Mel's fine hair and took control of the kiss. He started gently, pressing softly against Mel's eager lips, but as Mel responded with fervor, the kiss quickly became passionate. He tightened his grip on Mel's hair and plunged his tongue into his mouth.

Mel felt dizzy. Guy plundered his mouth as if he were starving and Mel was the first meal he'd eaten in weeks. He could feel the hard planes of Guy's sculpted chest beneath his fingers; he could smell the scent of his skin, heady and masculine. His cock, already hard, became an iron bar pressed against Guy's steel abdomen. He couldn't help but shift his hips against Guy in a reflexive move that brought exquisite friction against his shaft. He whimpered, and Guy answered it with a low groan that was so needy and savage it brought goose bumps out across his skin.

Guy released his hair and ran his hand greedily down his body, skimming over his back until he reached the hem of his T-shirt. When Mel felt Guy's fingers sliding across his bare skin under his shirt, a full-body shudder quaked through him.

Guy pulled out of the kiss, and they both panted for air. Tugging on the hem of Mel's T-shirt, Guy said, "Take this off."

Normally Mel would have hesitated. He was naturally shy, and although his arms and chest had filled out in recent weeks from working out in Guy's gym, he couldn't begin to compare with the perfection of Guy's physique. However, Guy's voice was so deep and commanding, it gave him no room to question the order. He whipped his T-shirt off and tossed it aside.

Guy made an appreciative noise and began to run his hand rapidly across his skin, seeming to want to touch him all over at once. Mel carefully pulled Guy's tank higher on his chest, wanting to feel some skin himself. Guy's lips were once more on his, devouring him. Fingers slid around to his chest and Guy ran the pad of his thumb back and forth across one of his nipples. Sensation zinged through Mel; he felt a surge of precum emit from his slit as pleasure rippled to his toes. Then Guy began to roll his nipple between his thumb and forefinger, none too gently. Mel slammed his hips against Guy's and a pitiful whine came out of his mouth. He couldn't talk. He couldn't think. He felt as if he were about to orgasm just from the exquisite pleasure-pain combination on his responsive nub.

When Guy's fingers left his nipple he moaned softly and panted for air, finally able to breathe again. It didn't last long. Guy's long fingers found the buttons on his jeans and made short work of popping them open. Mel's hard shaft, now freed from its denim constraint, eagerly sought the heat of Guy's abdomen, and he started to hump against Guy, delirious with desire as the head of his cock rubbed deliciously against the damp fabric on the inside of his briefs. Guy's hand slipped under his pants in the back, caressing his bare ass. His fingers quickly found Mel's puckered hole and began to pet it gently, tearing a ragged cry from Mel's throat.

"I take it this means you'll be staying for dinner?" Consuela's voice came from nearby. Mel let out a squeak of surprise and hid his face in Guy's chest, frozen with embarrassment.

"Yes, he's staying," Guy answered. He'd stopped petting Mel's hole, but his hand was still down Mel's pants, casually holding his butt cheek. Mel felt his face burning.

"The stew is in the crockpot. It should be ready in an hour or so, and I've left a salad for you in the fridge."

"Thank you, Consuela." Guy's voice was rough.

"If that's all then, I'm going home now." Mel thought he detected amusement in Consuela's voice and assumed she was grinning at them. He wasn't about to look at her.

"Yes, that's all," Guy responded.

Mel heard her uneven footsteps as she retreated back to the kitchen. Guy's chest shook under him as the big man laughed, low and breathless.

"Oh my God! How embarrassing," Mel mumbled.

"I think she was delighted," Guy said, starting to knead Mel's butt cheek with firm fingers.

Mel tried to relax into Guy, but it wasn't until he heard the swish of the elevator doors closing that he was able to breathe comfortably.

"You okay?" Guy rumbled.

Mel lifted his flaming face from Guy's chest, giggling. "I'm not sure I'll ever be able to look her in the eye again."

His giggles quickly faded when he saw Guy staring intently at his mouth, his face pinched with need. He dove in for another kiss, Guy's heat fueling his own desire.

Guy's tongue thoroughly dominated him, taking control of his mouth and stealing his breath away. He was so swept up in the amazing kiss that he didn't realize Guy's fingers were back at his hole until the tip of one slipped in, just barely. He gasped at the strange sensation and smidgen bit of pain that accompanied Guy's endeavor and was flooded with disappointment when Guy retracted his hand from his pants.

He was about to complain, to beg for that delicious touch again, when Guy asked, "Can you help me with my sweats?" He'd moved his hand around to his own waistband and now pulled the drawstring to untie it. Mel immediately shifted to help him remove his pants and briefs, and Guy's glorious cock sprang out, hard and glistening.

"Oh!" Mel couldn't help the cry of appreciation that came from his lips. Saliva immediately began to pool in his mouth, and he started to move down so he could taste that enticing precum that was dribbling from the head of Guy's gorgeous member, but Guy stopped him with a word.

"No."

He looked up at the big man in surprise to find him looking desperate, a feral glint starting to glow in his eye. Mel fought to calm the sudden uptake in the speed of his heartbeat. I will not be a wuss this time. I will not show any fear. He was terrified that if Guy sensed his trepidation he would stop. And if that happened, he was sure he would die of sexual frustration.

"Take your pants off please, Angel." Guy's voice was calm, still in control.

As Mel scrambled to comply, having to kick his tennis shoes off first, he noticed that Guy was gathering his own precum onto his fingers. As soon as Mel was back in place on top of him, naked except for his socks, Guy's fingers reached for his hole again, and he lunged up to nip at Mel's bottom lip.

With a moan of desire, Mel met his kiss and quickly forgot his nerves has he was swept away by passion. Guy once more owned his mouth, taking possession as surely as if Mel had handed him his only set of keys. His tongue swept in, thrusting greedily to the back of Mel's throat. Mel's cock leaked copiously onto Guy's washboard abs, and he couldn't stop himself from pushing the head of his cock into the small pool of goo. The combination of warm, slick skin and Guy's treasure-trail hairs rubbing against his cockhead drew a guttural moan from deep in his chest.

When Guy's cum-slick finger, which had been tenderly rubbing his sensitive entrance, plunged in and unerringly found his prostate, a cry of ecstasy tore from his mouth. Guy started up a rhythm with his finger, touching his hot spot with every stroke, and Mel disintegrated. His mind flew apart into a million pieces, every one of them flaming. Small keening cries fell from his lips as he squirmed for more, humping back onto Guy's finger with wild abandon. He was desperate. Out of control.

When Guy added a second finger, he barely felt the burn.

"Yes, Guy—oh!" he panted. He felt his balls tightening. A tingle vibrated through him. His muscles tightened, his body becoming a finely tuned instrument that Guy was expertly playing. He teetered on the edge.

Guy added a third finger. A wail that was part pain, part pleasure-madness broke from him, and an orgasm washed over him in great crashing waves. So caught up was he in ecstasy, he was barely aware of his cock spewing great globs of cum all over Guy's stomach and chest.

He was still spinning out of control when he heard Guy begging in a low, growly voice, "Mel, please. I need ... need..."

His eyes snapped open to focus on Guy's face. He never thought he'd hear Guy beg for anything. Guy's eye was so dark, at first it looked like a vampire eye, sending a chill rushing through him. Then he realized that Guy's pupil was just huge, the iris now a thin brown rim. His skin was flushed and covered with a sheen of sweat. He didn't look well—he looked like he was in pain. Shame washed over Mel as he suddenly remembered Guy's dreadful injury.

"Oh my God, your shoulder. I'm so sorry." He tried to pull away, but Guy's hand was instantly on his thigh, just where it joined his buttocks, his steel grip stopping him from moving.

"No!" he barked out a harsh order. "In! Need in!" As he spoke, he slid his hand around and positioned his massive cock at the entrance to Mel's quivering hole. Guy's brow was furrowed, his eye gleamed with dementia, and his mouth hung open, panting.