Encounters with Mrs. Cochran Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beware
beware
157 Followers

"Me, neither. Let's see what happens. My guess is Rick'll get that cunt in his room and when he's fucked her awhile, he'll let us have at her."

"Hey, maybe we ought to give Howie a holler. He was here for the last one."

"To hell with Howie. This fuckin' cunt is for you and me, man."

Tim fought down an urge to barf up his beer. Then he heard the hushed voices of Mrs. Cochran and this driver named Rick. He slid further down the wall until he spotted them at the far end of the main room. There were no other customers in the place. Tim heard Mrs. Cochran laugh and say, "Why, Rick, you're such a naughty boy. I've got to get to know you better. I like naughty boys."

Rick laughed and said something inaudible. Then he slid next to Mrs. Cochran on the padded seat and they kissed noisily. Rick slipped his hand into her shirt front and Mrs. Cochran's hand went between Rick's legs. When they finally broke apart, Mrs. Cochran said,"Isn't there someplace we could go, Rick, so we could . . . you know . . .?"

"What about that kid you got with you?"

"Oh, he's just my driver. I give him a thrill once in a while. I told him to wait outside so we could have some time together."

"Well, he's gonna have a long wait, right baby? I gotta permanent room next door. C'mon."

Tim slipped into the restroom when they passed and came out just as Rick nodded meaningfully to the men at the bar. The bartender and the customer winked at each other as Mrs. Cochran went through the door with Rick's hand on her butt.

"I guess I'll be be closing up early for a time, George. We'll let Rick get the cunt all warmed up for us, then we'll fuck the shit out of her."

"Yeah, Hank, but what if she puts up a fight? I know the last one didn't, but this cunt might be different. She looks like a lady."

"They all fuck the same, don't they, George? Don't worry. I got some rope in the back. And I got something here to gag her with. He-he."

"Yeah, me too. I got it right here in my hand, getting' ready for that cunt's lady-like lips to go around it."

They both laughed until Hank the bartender looked up and said," Hey, where did that kid go who was just in here?"

Tim eased himself out a back door and gulped in some air and tried to think. What should he do? Should he do anything? Mrs. Cochran was after new sexual kicks, after all, kicks that apparently were not going to include him, and she certainly was not being careful about it. But would she consider forced sex with three men at once just the kind of thrill she was seeking? Mrs. Cochran wanted the excitement all right, but it had to be excitement with her consent, on her terms, Tim felt. Hank and George had physical abuse in mind if Mrs. Cochran resisted submitting to their lust.

And after all, Mrs. Cochran was the mother of his good friend, Rod. That alone, he thought, imposed some obligation on him to protect her. But how? He stopped and placed his hand on the building to steady himself, because a thought hit him right between the eyes -- what kind of protection could he give her - he, who only weighed a hundred and fifty pounds soaking wet, whose build was slight compared to these three big, strong men, two of whom probably out- weighed him by sixty pounds, and who only had one thing on their minds -- gang-banging Mrs. Cochran?

4th Encounter to be continued...

beware
beware
157 Followers