End Game Ch. 05

Story Info
Payback is a bitch.
1.5k words
4.38
27.6k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cckuay
cckuay
267 Followers

It was almost midnight by the time I got to the outskirts of Las Vegas. The entire city was before me as I turned a corner, the lights laid out beautifully like a gigantic spider web. How could a city that was so beautiful be so filthy and sinful? Even its suburbs like Boulder City housed an evil liar, a man low enough to betray my trust. Such evil deserved to be punished.

I pulled over at a small unmanned gas station without a supermarket. The car's empty gas symbol had been flashing for the last ten miles. I inserted Oily Hair's credit card in the slot, pressed the button for the lowest grade of gas, and refilled the tank. The total came up to sixty dollars, all charged to Oily Hair's account.

I lowered my head to make sure the overhead security camera did not capture my face. I was wearing Oily Hair's leather jacket, which reached down to my thighs. My hair was about the same length as Oily Hair, so the low resolution monochrome camera should confirm that it was him at the gas station, corroborating the evidence from the credit card swipe.

After closing the lid to the gas tank, I fired up the engine and drove to the back of the gas station, where the only toilet was located. There was another car in front, so I killed the engine and sat in the car, patiently waiting. I looked around to make sure there were no cameras at the back of the gas station. Oily hair had an old-fashioned revolver in glove compartment, which I held between my legs.

It had only been a few hours since Arizona, but the shock of his near-hanging ordeal must have loosened his bladder muscles. I did not want the naked Oily Hair, bound and gagged in the trunk of his own Ford Taurus, to mess up the car. It would distract law enforcement from coming to the easy conclusion that Oily Hair, an obvious criminal figure, had murdered Don.

A tall skinny man, wearing torn jeans and a sleeveless shirt, emerged from the bathroom. He had his keys in his hands, and was about to enter his car when he saw me from the corner of his eye. He walked to the side of the Taurus, tapping the window, rotating his arm, simulating what he thought was necessary to wind down the window. I pushed the button on the side of the driver's window.

"Yes?" I hid the gun under the leather jacket, pointing sideways at him.

"Lady, the bathroom is blocked. I could not flush after I did my business." He leaned over to look inside. He did not have a weapon, and the one inch gap did not allow him to reach inside. The doors were locked.

"Thank you for telling me."

"If you're heading into the city, the next gas station is just ten miles away."

"Okay. Thanks for letting me know."

"Or you could come to my place, which is only one mile away, in the foothills of the Mount Wilson Wilderness area." He winked as he spoke, his eyebrows moving up when he completed the sentence. He had seen my face and I was trying to decide whether to squeeze the trigger. There were no witnesses except Oily Hair in the trunk. He would not see what happened, and would make a bad witness in court.

"How bad is the blockage in there?" I decided to give him a chance. It was against my personal code to kill innocent bystanders. I did not believe in collateral damage.

"Come out here and let me show you." He turned his back and started walking to the bathroom.

I placed the revolver back in the glove box, took the keys, and followed at a safe distance. The winds in the desert were surprisingly strong, slicing into my bare legs. I walked barefoot on the sand, avoiding the sharp stones.

He was inside the one-person stall. "Look, there's too much paper stuck inside." His voice echoed off the concrete walls.

The steel door was half way opened. When I looked in, his hands tried to touch my breasts. I twisted one of his arms behind him, kicked the back of his legs, and forced him to kneel.

"You bitch, teasing me by wearing nothing under the waist." He turned his neck sideways to yell at me.

I pushed his wrist up between his shoulder blades. "Does that make it right for you to attempt to rape me?"

"Of course, you're asking for it."

He grabbed my hair with his free hand, forcing me to sit on his neck, using my full body weight to press his head down. I jabbed the sharp end of the key into his left eye, momentarily weakening his hold on my hair. Capitalizing on his split second weakness, I surrounded his neck with both my hands and muscled his face into the filthy toilet bowl.

Choking on the floating debris, he was forced to fully release my hair. Free to move my entire body, I slammed down the steel toilet cover and jumped on top of it, crushing his chest and breaking a couple of ribs. I kept jumping on the cover, the cracking sound of his ribs popping like fireworks, his screams smothered by the swirling mixture of human deposits and toilet paper. It took a full minute before it was over.

Exhausted, I crawled back to the car, drove it to an abandoned construction site, and fell asleep.

>>>>>

An hour later, I woke up to the urine stench from the trunk. I had forgotten to let Oily Hair out and he had wet his pants. I drove to a quite side street, popped the trunk, and dragged Oily Hair out.

"Pee." I ordered the naked man.

His hands were bound behind, so I held his penis. Only a few drops escaped from him.

"Please, don't kill me," he pleaded. "I didn't betray you. It was Don."

"We are going to Don's house. If I find out you are lying, you will wish you had never been born." I rolled up his foreskin, flicked the penis head with my index finger, and rolled it back.

"I'm not lying, I swear."

"Don't raise your voice, or I cut you here." He walked back, climbed into the trunk, and folded his body into the tight space.

It was three in the morning when I parked a block from Don's house. I climbed the fence into his back yard. The house was dark and quiet.

I inserted and twisted a wire into the keyhole of the kitchen door, easily unlocking it. The glass door slid sideways silently; Don had maintained his house well. I took a knife from a kitchen drawer.

I recognized his snore from the open door of his bedroom. Unzipping the front of my leather jacket, I tiptoed quietly until I entered the bedroom. From the street lights, I could see he had no company. Good.

I removed the jacket, dropped it to the floor, and eased into his bed, naked. Pressing my breasts against his bare back, I nibbled his ear lobe, resisting the urge to sever it. As usual, he slept raw.

"Don," I purred. "I escaped and killed them all. Let's celebrate."

"Ashley, are you sure you want this?" He twisted his neck to look at me. "I'd fantasized about this ever since I first set my eyes on you." Before he turned his shoulders, I climbed on his back, hooking his legs with my ankles and spreading them apart. "Why now?"

"You asked too many questions. Just close your eyes and enjoy the moment, will you?" I started the grinding motion, digging my nails in his hips.

"I was worried about you," he sounded so genuine I was tempted to believe him. "But I knew you were tough."

"Wanna play," I dangled a pair of handcuffs in front of him.

"My kind of woman. I always knew you were not just daddy's little girl." His breathing became more shallow and rapid. He moved his hands behind, crisscrossing his wrists. I snapped the handcuffs on.

Yanking on the chains linking the cuffs, I forced him to flip over. His butt was now on top of the stainless steel handcuffs, his own body weight crushing the delicate bones of his wrists. The pain further aroused him. I ripped out the bedroom telephone cord, cut it into two, and used them to tie his spread legs to the base of the bed. I had never seen a middle aged man grow thick so quickly.

I sat on top of his enlarged tool, slowly guiding it in. When he was completely inside me, I leaned forward and whispered in one ear, "How much money did they pay you to betray me?"

"What do you mean?" He tried to sit up, but I punched him in the nose.

"For God's sake, stop your lies and talk to me like a man." I spoke as softly as I could.

"Ashley, whoever told you that was lying. I would never betray you, not after what your dad had done for me."

His erection had gone soft. I stood up, walked on the bed, and placed a leg on his chest.

"Tell me the truth or I'll break every rib until one of them punctures your own lungs and you drown in your own blood."

>>>>>

To be continued...

cckuay
cckuay
267 Followers