End of Day

Story Info
She relives her night with her Italian lover.
1.4k words
9.8k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctuna57
ctuna57
2 Followers

I lay in bed tonight going over the events of the day. Work was a mess, the kids were overly needy and I gained two pounds. How is that possible in one day? I mentally make out the grocery list for the week and review plans for the coming weekend. Doctor's appointment, soccer practice, ballet, and I have to get that clanking sound the car is making checked out.

As I go through the checklist before finally getting comfy, I must spend some time on thoughts of Marco. He is the current lover in my life and I smile to myself. He is tall and dark, with eyes that swallow you up. That black, thick hair on his chest alone makes me shiver. The well trimmed moustache and goatee is always soft against my skin. He has redefined the term "sex" for me. Don't get me wrong, I have had several men in my life from a husband to boyfriends, to "let's try it, didn't like its". But I have never, and I mean never had one like this one. Wow!

*******************************

I stopped by his house last weekend. He was making me an authentic Italian dinner and I couldn't wait. I prefer eating to cooking so I don't mind a well-domesticated man. After about fifteen minutes in the house he walked up to me, put his arms around me and whispered "I can't wait any longer, I've missed you so much."

He grabbed a fistful of my hair with authority, in an I-need-to-kiss-you kind of way, bringing my lips to his. Marco never just kisses; he makes love to my mouth. Hard kisses, deep kisses, feather-light ones and barely there kisses. If you have ever been kissed like that you know what I mean. When he kissed me, those wonderful little muscles deep down in my gut started their familiar twitch. Those feelings that are so animal and instinctual you just have to have more. Like a drug that you just can't get enough of— the more you take, the more you need. As the kisses deepened, that twitch intensified and soon the brain was swimming deliciously in my head. He moved to my neck and ears, loving each in turn. At the back of my neck, he bit— not little nips but sexy as hell bites.

Then...oh, his hands started their exploration of my body, the body that he is learning so well. He didn't allow me to return the favor; this was now all about me. He carefully began to undress me and with every piece of skin that was exposed, it was kissed and cherished. It was slow and sweet, the way that he knows I love. Still mostly clothed, the pressure in my groin was already unbelievable. Partially because of what was happening, but mostly because I knew what was to come.

My breasts filled and ached as he loved first one then the other, teasing each nipple with tiny bites, then sucking and tugging on them as if trying to feed himself. The kisses and caresses continued as he made his way to my stomach and what lay beyond. I could feel my breathing coming in waves now. Short, shallow breathes, and then I held it, and then long pauses between each next breath. As he approached my now-drenched sweet spot, he prolonged the agony and traveled down one thigh to my toes. Loving every inch of my skin as if it were the first time he has tasted me. So that my other leg didn't feel left out, he moved to the other foot and traveled up the opposite thigh, kissing and licking his way.

Ahhhh, that loving ache was about to be quenched. He approached my center, the core of my body and soul. But as he raised his head and I looked into those beautiful eyes, a sweet smile appeared, and I knew... it would not be quenched so soon. I reached out to run my hands in that thick black hair of his to guide his mouth to the spot that needs it most. But it was not to be; he turned me over onto my stomach and the incredible agony continued.

He had only just begun. As he loved the front of my body, he then duplicated on my backside. I squirmed beneath him, trying to rub myself on the bed, trying to get my hands under myself, attempting to achieve some small measure of release. But again relief was denied. He pulled my hands up over my head as if to say "Not now, but soon... very soon." When he reached my ass, I was almost delirious, in and out of awareness of my surroundings. Cupping each cheek, he kissed and molded and separated them, and probed with his tongue. I arched my back and my ass rose into the air, driving his tongue deeper into my crease. A finger explored my anus, never quite entering but teasing and testing, checking my response. And then, as with the front of my legs, he loved his way down the back of one and up the other.

Once again I was flipped over and before my next breath, my legs were spread and his mouth took me. He was sucking and probing, licking and exploring my pussy. He discovered each and every fold, as though he found this rare flower for the first time in his life. I could feel fingers being inserted and my body took on a mind of its own. My hips couldn't stay still; they were rising and lowering, swaying side to side. I tried to drive his fingers deeper and deeper still. I couldn't get enough of his mouth or his hands. Then it happened, the building, the muscles tensing, the change in breathing and then... thank you, God. The earth shattered and my mind separated from the present. My body went rigid as the racking spasms overtook me. Like the ripples in a pond when a stone is dropped. Wave after wave after wave washed over me. Starting at my core and just spreading through my whole body.

When I finally returned to earth, and my breathing began to regulate, he kissed me. His face was wet with my juices and I returned his kiss, tasting myself. But this was only the beginning, as his rock solid cock then impaled me and once again the breath was taken from my body. He plunged and retracted, then entered part way and retreated. Always different, always remarkable in his search for that magic spot hidden deep within my pussy. As if I wasn't getting enough, I slid my hand between us to bring the release I needed. By now he was approaching his brink and was slamming into me with all the force he could muster. Right there. Perfect. Stay there. Yes that's it... and we both came in unison with earth-shattering orgasms. His orgasm was accentuated by guttural sounds emitted from this throat, which are the most primal sounds I have ever heard.

Was he done? Are you kidding? Not my man. I rolled over on my stomach once again, trying to calm the heart that was beating out of my chest. He lay on my back, rubbing and kissing my neck and shoulders. I love that quiet time after sex. The appreciation, the afterglow, the loving sweet kisses, the downhill slide after the uphill ride. I could feel his limp cock nestled between my ass cheeks, but to my amazement it stiffened with every movement he made. So of course I started moving my ass along with him. Before long he was ready again and nudging his once again hard cock into my more than ready pussy. I pulled to my knees and arched my back, giving him a more accessible target; he was once again in me.

This time there was no gentle loving; this one was all about need, about wanting. His cock rammed into me and I realized that my body wanted that tempo too. No muss, no fuss, just down-and-dirty fucking. I felt him tighten and tense and soon the sounds of his orgasm filled the air. Once again we were spent and panting like thirsty dogs.

Eventually dinner was eaten and it was delicious. He is a wonderful cook and an even more wonderful lover.

*******************************

Now that I have replayed our last encounter together and relived that beautiful night, I am ready for the sweet surrender of sleep. Ready to start another day, and ready for the possibility of another loving session with Marco. I turn over to my side, plump up my pillow, and pull the blanket to my chin. I decide to delay sleep for just a bit longer and slide a hand between my legs. Maybe I am not quite ready for the night to end, not quite yet.

ctuna57
ctuna57
2 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Wonderful story!

ctuna,

You have achieved the wonderful feeling called, 'You are there.' You have a uncanny ability to describe what's happening in your story in a logical and sensual manner. Congratulations on your first story. Don't be a stranger!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01 Brittany gets a lucrative offer.in Erotic Couplings
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
The Next Door Wolf He finds out his neighbor is a werewolf.in NonHuman
An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl Much older man realizes his dream of the girl next door. in First Time
Isabella Travels 500 Back Years Ch. 01 Isabella travels through time to 16th century scotland.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories