End of Summer Cookout

Story Info
His wife surprises him with a threesome with hot neighbor.
2k words
4.33
68k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

­­­Background: my wife Molly & I had lived next door to Suzy and her husband for about a year when we first heard they were splitting up just after Christmas. At first it was a surprise until Suzy confided in Molly that he was a drunk and they hadn't slept in the same room for over 2 years; but the split was amicable and since there were no kids pretty simple. She kept the house and they just shook hands basically.

For the next several months we continued to be friendly, with Molly and Suzy going out for lunch or a drink occasionally. It was during this period I started to notice how much happier Suzy looked and how as time passed how she seemed to look hotter each time I saw her. Suzy was a few years younger than us, 5'3", dark hair, curvy and I'm not sure which was best, the amazing smile, her soft smooth ass, or the tempting outline of her perky breasts beneath her shirts.

Molly noticed too, but always just laughed about how she could tell when Suzy was in her yard by my facial expressions. For the rest of the spring and into summer we continued to play this game, Suzy would smile/laugh and flirt while Molly/I would try to be friendly without crossing any lines.

As summer started to come to a close one afternoon Molly asked me out of the blue to run over to Suzy's and invite her for a cook-out that evening. I started to just call her but was firmly told that I needed to invite her in person. Shrugging my shoulders, I put on some sandals and walked across the yard, knocking I heard Suzy yell "come in, I'm in the kitchen".

Opening the door, I announce myself, garnering a chuckle from Suzy and "duh, I saw you walk over, I don't just invite anyone in".

Coming around the corner to the kitchen I stopped short, unsure what to do as Suzy had her back to me wearing the tightest pair of shorts and a loose top. As I entered she had bent over, and the shorts gave an amazing view of her ass. I must have been frozen for some time as my gaze was interrupted by a voice saying "enjoying the view?"

Stuttering I tried to say something, anything, before she just smiled and said "I sure as hell hope so since I had to buy these just for you".

After was probably seconds, but felt like hours, she went back to getting something out of the cabinet and asked me if there wasn't a reason why I came over. Remembering my purpose, I quickly suggested she join us for a cook out, and in a moment of trying to be a good husband suggested playfully she might want to put on a bra. She laughed loudly, informed me Molly had already invited her the day before, she then cupped her breasts informed me she was pretty sure Molly preferred them just as they were. While I tried to figure out what to say/do next, she quickly told me she had things to do and that I could see myself out and walked out of the room.

Fast forward a few hours and Suzy comes over now wearing the same shorts and top but with a bra as well. She joins us in the kitchen as I'm preparing the meat for the grill and chats casually as her & Molly work on a salad.

About then I hear my wife say "hey Jack which do you like more", turning around I see the two of them with their shirts pulled up.

My wife's DD breasts in a black silk bra I've never seen before, and Suzy's full C's in a turquoise lace bra that I obviously hadn't seen. Again stuck without words I froze, before mustering some bravado and stating that if they were asking on bra's, I liked the blue lace, but if I were expected to judge breasts I couldn't do so with bras in the way.

It was clear I had surprised them, but it only took a glance between them and both shirts and bras were on the counter before I could say anything else. Mesmerized by how amazing this was I took in the beauty of 4 soft breasts; obviously I knew my wife's by heart and Suzy's were smaller, but firmer and her nipples where small and the skin around them puckered up tightly.

As I stared I again heard "ok, now you owe us a judgment" from Suzy this time.

Thinking quickly, I did the only thing I could do and stated firmly I need more time to consider... to which they agreed that the rest of the evening would be topless so I could take my time.

After a nice dinner Molly suggested we move to the hot tub and leave cleaning up for tomorrow. I readily agreed, but jokingly asked what everyone was wearing since I doubted there was a swimsuit in Suzy's pocket. I'm not sure if it was the wine or planned but both of them slipped out of their shorts exposing matching panties to the previously discarded bras before quickly hopping into the tub. I got just enough of a glace of Suzy's to see they were already damp in front and that she was trimmed nicely but not completely. I handed them each a drink and looking around I quickly dropped my shirt and shorts as well and slid into the tub wearing just my boxers.

Molly and Suzy were opposite of me and I was doing my best to chat as if there weren't two beautiful women in the hot tub with me. About that time I felt a foot slide up along my thigh and looking around I realized I had NO FUCKING CLUE whose foot it was. Searching their faces for any sign there was none to be found as I felt a second foot on the other thigh. Starting to realize this was a game, I was less surprised when the two of them slid around the tub until there was one on each side of me. I put my arms around their shoulders and kissed my wife deeply as I felt her hand work to remove my boxers. Lifting up my hips she tried but they got stuck somewhat as she was pulling on one side.

I started to try and help when Molly whispered in my ear "kiss Suzy and I bet she will help on that side".

I paused and looked deeply into her eyes, we had talked about a second woman, but never done anything. Seeing nothing but passion I broke her gaze and turning I watched as Suzy leaned forward to kiss me. It was soft at first then as she used her hand to remove the rest of my shorts, I felt her lips open and it became a very deep and passionate kiss, the type where the world around you fades.

Just as I thought I was losing my mind I felt not one but two hands grasp my now swollen dick beneath the water and start to massage both it and my balls. I leaned back and moaned lightly as I realized how amazing it felt. Not wanting to be selfish I slowly moved my arms so I could lower both hands into the water. Sliding first across their breasts I made sure to brush a nipple softly with my hand before running my fingers across their stomachs. Reaching their panties, I paused before sliding my hand inside and simultaneously sliding my middle finger along two pairs of lips until I found a soft, swollen nub that I then began to massage softly. Now it was their turn to moan, the combined sensation of the warm moving water, our bodies pressed together and my hand on their bodies was too much and they both began furiously kissing both me and each other while never releasing my cock from their grasp.

Pulling myself free and slipping from the tub I suggested the 3 of us retire through the sliding door into the master. It didn't take much encouragement and all of us were on the bed, still wet, and me naked. Giving my wife a deep kiss, I decided I was going for what I really wanted and rolled onto my knees and started to kiss Suzy's body. Starting at her neck I slowly worked my way down her body pausing to give attention to both nipples before continuing down her stomach. As I reached her waist I adjusted myself and began again at her knees working my way back up her inner thighs. I could now begin to smell how turned on she was and I used a finger to slide her panties to the side and began to kiss the surface of her lips first softly and then more firmly as I began to slide my tongue between them.

Glancing up I saw that my wife was now naked and alternating between making out with Suzy and massaging her breasts so I slid the turquoise panties down out of the way and lifting Suzy's thighs began to drive my tongue between her lips, sliding in and out while paying special attention to her clit which was pink and beautiful. Suzy began to moan so I drew her clit between my lips firmly and flicked with my tongue until her body tightened into her first orgasm.

Giving her mere seconds to relax I slide two fingers deeply into her and massage her g-spot firmly while focusing on her clit through two more before Suzy yells gutturally 'Molly it has been two years, will your husband fuck me please!"

Molly replied "don't ask me, no clue here why he isn't in you, I would be."

Looking at my wife I shift my body forward and kiss her deeply, grinning inside as I realize she is tasting Suzy as she does.

Placing the head of my throbbing cock against Suzy's wet lips I feel her lift her hips as I slide deeply into her in a single motion. We both gasp as her body engulfs me, holding me tightly and quivering with every breath. I slide nearly out and back in again, the force of which causes another orgasm this come covering my balls with her warm fluids. We get into a rhythm and I alternate between kissing Suzy, my wife and both their breasts. Sensing I'm starting to get close, I slow and suggest a position change.

Rolling on my back I guide Suzy back onto my cock, feeling her slide down and her weight resting on my hips fully taking me into her. I then ask her to pause while Molly positions herself so I can begin to lick her pussy while she faces Suzy and as soon as I do she lets loose a groan and a huge orgasm that nearly shakes the bed. I continue with my mouth on Molly while Suzy starts to rock, grinding her clit against my body. With both of them now moaning, yelling and cumming I do the best I can to just remember to breath. Feeling that I'm about to lose control I warn them both to which Suzy merely increases the pace and my wife starts to grind her pussy against my face. When I can't control it anymore I groan and start to explode filling Suzy and as I do I suck my wife's clit into my mouth and nip gently with my teeth causing her to scream in an orgasm loud enough to scare the neighbors.

Knowing I'd need a small break Molly quickly helps a quite unstable Suzy to lay beside me as she then begins to clean our combined cum off my cock with her mouth. Suzy and I make out slowly and passionately while Molly finishes me and begins to do the same to Suzy. From here my memories get a bit foggy, but I don't believe any of us slept the rest of the night.

A few days later I see that Suzy has her house for sale. Apparently she had already decided to move when the plans for the cook-out were hatched leaving me forever wondering how much of that night was planned by these two beautiful women but I suspect I'll never really know.