End of the Patriarchy Pt. 02

Story Info
A student struggles to cope as women rule the classroom.
2k words
4.11
23.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verashni
Verashni
13 Followers

2044. Year 4 of the male voting ban.

The students depicted here are seniors and all 18 years of age.

Miss Lucy Phillips tapped her pen happily on the desk. She had just finished her marking of the seniors and the trend was evidently continuing. Girls were beating the boys. All female grades were up. Even in these young girls, the female power unleashed by the government's latest reforms was radiating through them.

It was to be expected of course. Girls and boys learn and develop differently. So when elected, the Gaia party government had simply reformed education to teach all students in a decidedly female manner. As a result (and intended) girls were outstripping boys at a rapid rate. Miss Phillips smiled as she thought of last year's class. All twelve of the girls had gone to university. Only two of the boys had (to study healthcare) and the rest of the boys had gone straight into unskilled, manual labour.

College campuses were becoming an almost all-female environment. And rightly so in the eyes of Miss Phillips, an ardent supporter of female supremacy. There was one irritating blip though. One that made Miss Phillips chew the end of her pen thoughtfully. A misandrist anger stirred within her. Bobby Turner.

Bobby, despite his pathetic, sulky, whiny attitude to the female-led society enforced upon him - was excelling in his studies. And what's worse, the annual school trophy was coming up, and Bobby intended to enter. A trophy awarded to the winner of a highly difficult quiz, undertaken in front of the whole school and audience, the trophy had been won by a girl for the past four years. But Bobby seemed intent on ruining things and making some macho statement of misguided male pride.

How all the teachers and schoolgirls would seethe. Seeing this boy on stage, holding the trophy aloft, smirking that he'd beaten every single girl at their own game. Miss Phillips would not let that happen. This was a battle of the sexes and women had got used to winning those with ease.

She knew where to place her hope, yes, little Joanna Hill.

Joanna Hill was a shy and timid girl. Being one of the few black girls in the class, she was reserved socially and Miss Phillips suspected the boys cruelly bullied her. And yet, Joanna was the cleverest senior by far. Lucy recalled how her young little eyes had dazzled with wonder when she told Joanna that she could be anything she wanted, even President. She was brilliant, and she was a woman. The world was hers.

But Lucy was not naïve. She knew there were difficulties for Joanna at home. Her father was a brooding misogynist. He stupidly resented the new laws, and how he'd had his office position given to a former female subordinate, whom he now had to obey and call his 'boss.' He had even been part of the knuckle-dragging 'male rights coalition' until it had been widely mocked and derided by women so much so that it disbanded in humiliation.

Lucy recalled the last parents evening. Joanna's father, Kevin Hill, had stormed in, clearly in a huff, his daughter following nervously in his wake. Miss Phillips thought the account she gave of his daughter's incredible attainment record would please him. But when she mentioned the female-only scholarships that Joanna could apply for, he bristled silently with macho fury.

How idiotic, Lucy thought, sitting across from them both that night. In a year's time Joanna would be eligible to vote. Whereas her big hulking father had been stripped of this right as well as his job title. And yet he presumed himself to be above this girl. Something needed to be done.

Lucy noticed Joanna's lace was undone on one of her cute little tennis shoes. She mentioned it sweetly and Joanna went to tie it.

"Stop there." said Miss Phillips. And, smiling cruelly at Kevin Hill, she commanded:

"This is a female-led society and this school is a safe space for all women and girls. Mr Hill, kneel and do your daughter's lace for her."

-"You must be joking!" this idiot male spat at her. Enraged with the notion that he must be submissive to his daughter.

Miss Phillips sat back and smiled, she was enjoying this. And she noticed several of the mothers and girls were now watching intently. Lucy felt their combined lust to see this male humiliated. Taking her time she said casually:

"The law gives me broad authority to bring charges of dissent against you for that comment. How do you think you'll look naked in the stocks in the square? Won't that be a pretty sight for us girls to enjoy!"

Kevin Hill suddenly felt dizzy. He had always tried to avoid looking. Everyday when he went to work he passed the square where dissenting males were placed naked in the stocks by the female authorities. Women and even schoolgirls went there to laugh and mock them. Some even dared to run up and spank the males' bare ass or even pull his balls hurtfully. One time he had even seen a helpless male have pegs painfully attached to his penis as he writhed in pain. Plenty of pictures were taken on camera phones. The men were never permitted to forget their shame.

And so, his cheeks burning with humiliation, he slowly got to his knees. Joanna sat amazed in silence as all this happened. Her father made it very clear at home that despite the laws he was 'the man of the house.' But here he was, on his knees before her.

Suddenly, impulsively, she stamped her foot down. Miss Phillips beamed with pride. Joanna felt an awakening. Oh yes, this felt so good. She had seen it on the tv, read about it, women becoming the ruler in the home and at work, now she could finally taste the power. It was blissful.

Having tied his daughter's shoe, Kevin nervously looked up to this bitch of a teacher for approval. He could hear women giggling around him. He saw Georgina, his next-door neighbour who also had a daughter at the school, smirk at him as she not so subtly snapped a picture of him on her phone.

"Now Mr Hill...kiss your daughters' shoe. And promise to obey her at home."

Joanna felt so dizzy she feared she may faint. Yes yes yes! She thought. Do it daddy, accept me as superior here and at home!

Mr Hill knew he had no choice, he leaned forward and gently placed a kiss on Joanna's shoe.

"I--I promise to obey you Joanna. You are female. And I am your inferior. Women rule, men obey."

He knew the appropriate words already, his bitch of a boss made him say it daily.

Lucy Phillips stood triumphantly, and walked round to the front of the desk. Still on his hands and knees, Kevin looked with fear at the high stiletto heels stamping towards him.

She stood above him and looked down on this pathetic man.

"Now. Kiss mine and apologise."

Kevin didn't hesitate. He planted several kisses on these beautiful, expensive high heels, muttering his terrified apology, regretting that he had ever thought to deny her female authority.

Miss Phillips recalled that evening warmly. But back to more pressing matters. She had made up her mind. Joanna must defeat Bobby in front of the whole school and win the challenge trophy. Girls must always win.

*

The mostly female audience hollered and cheered as Joanna beamed on stage. She had just won the penultimate round. Get this next question correct and she had defeated this snarling white boy sitting opposite.

Bobby was seething with rage. It seemed the whole school, even many of the boys, were cheering on this silly little girl. He even saw Miss Phillips smile as she awarded the points to Joanna! This was so not fair. Why did girls have to win everything?! They had stripped men of all power, voting rights, powerful positions and now they seemed intent on defeating him too.

He was sweating heavily under the bright stage lights. He didn't dare to look left to this audience baying for his humiliation. And across from him, this shy little black girl. He hated her. He hated that she always did the best in class. He hated that the Gaia party had awarded her a full scholarship for college next year while boys had to pay triple fees! Life was so unfair for boys. They were powerless in this matriarchy. And what he hated worse - worst of all - was that many boys seemed to now enjoy it. More and more he caught boys at school doing the new trend, kneeling and kissing a girl's shoes. Girls would whistle and jeer at pretty boys, threatening to pull their pants down. Twice this term the girls had raided the boys lockeroom, stealing their clothes and leaving them naked and ashamed. They treated boys like objects!

His wandering mind had betrayed him. He heard the buzzer and a nervous answer from Joanna.

Miss Phillips looked at the expectant audience, adding to the tension.

"Miss Joanna Hill. That is...correct! You have won! You have won!"

The school hall erupted in cheers! Girls hugged and shot mocking glances to any boys in the audience. Bobby bowed his head in shame. He hated this girl. But she had beaten him. And yet. And yet.

Oh please no not here! He felt his penis stirring. He dared to look at this formidable little girl. She wore a lacy top and a short checked skirt. Her hair was done in a twisty sort of fashion. Her kitten heels looked sorta cute. Oh no, Bobby thought resentfully - I'm attracted to her. She's beaten me, and now I'm attracted to her.

Miss Phillips did not feel the need to show any neutrality. She give her little star girl a tight hug of congratulations. Womanhood had emerged victorious yet again. After the trophy presentation, Miss Phillips escorted Joanna backstage. They were alone.

"You made it so convincing lol." Miss Phillips chuckled.

-"To be honest I knew most of them anyway, I could have beaten that stupid boy any day without this." Replied Joanna, as she slipped a hand into her bra and pulled out the answer sheet Miss Phillips had secretly provided her with the day before.

"Oh I know you could" Miss Phillips smiled, taking the sheet and storing it safely into her purse "But I just had to be sure. Just imagine that arrogant pig gloating for the rest of term!"

They sniggered at their little deception and sighed contently. This was retribution. Bobby's male ego had deserved to be crushed. And so publicly. Oh yes, this shame would shut him up.

A few days later, Bobby came into class early after lunch. He was shocked to see the beautiful Joanna standing there at the bookshelf. She was the only other person in the deserted classroom.

Oh he couldn't, No, nope. He hated himself. Was he really going to do this? He knew he wanted to. He hated that at night he secretly jerked off to the idea of it. Oh no, he really was going to do it.

"Um...Joanna?" he stammered as he walked up to her.

She turned and smiled sweetly "Hello Bobby. What is it?"

His head was pounding, he knew his erection was pitching a tent in his trousers but he didn't care. He stumbled as he slowly knelt down before her. He got on all fours, he was trembling. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was doing it!

He leaned forward - and gently kissed the top of Joanna's kitten heels.

He was afire with so many conflicting emotions. He had to resist this. He had to oppose female rule. But he knew deep down, Joanna had won. Womanhood had won. And there was nothing men could do about it. They'd never get their masculine power back now. Women were never going to give the vote back to men now. His life was destined to be under their feminine rule.

And that terrifying thought excited him more than he could possibly describe.

Verashni
Verashni
13 Followers