End of the Season

Story Info
Player's Mom lets the coach know what she really wants.
3k words
3.98
44.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The season was ending, all the games were done, just the final sports banquet left in the season. Jaycee thought it was a bittersweet time as her son was a senior and this was another reminder that he'd soon be leaving home. She was almost more disappointed though that she would lose the chance to be near the coach, who she had come to fantasize about from the sidelines. She had long admired Coach P's athletic build and his sensual eyes always hiding behind sunglasses so you could never quite get a read on if he was watching the crowd or the players. She hadn't made her interest obvious, knowing that would be inappropriate while her son was on the team, though she had to talk herself out of it along the way. Jaycee had been subtle in her signals this season letting Coach P know she was interested but as they were both married, figured he just wasn't interested when she didn't get any response.

Jaycee was a younger mom, having had her son just after she graduated high school herself. He was her only child and now that he was leaving home she found herself both dreading his departure and excited about the new time she'd have for herself. She loved her husband and they had a good relationship, even great by many standards, but he was older and less interested in sex and that is a huge part of who Jaycee is. And it wasn't just that women hit their prime later or whatever the experts say, Jaycee could remember back to being interested in sex and pleasure from a very early age. She always remembered the first time she was babysitting as a young girl and found the owner's porn literature collection, she felt the words and pictures were written in her language.

Jaycee had many adventures in her youth, even early on in her marriage but the past five years had been a draught of anything sexual. She was able to hide that part of herself and throw herself into her work and her son but watching Coach P over the past seasons had reminded her of everything she loved and craved about sex and connecting with another person who wants and enjoys the same things, everything. She occasionally had fantasized about other men, had even considered a few dalliances while on vacation with girlfriends but knew she didn't want to risk hurting her son or husband. She knew she could be extremely discreet but knew it took a very special partner to match her in both discretion and sexual energy and wants. Jaycee had no need for the real freaky stuff, though she enjoyed sex creatively, but ultimately she wanted someone who could match her sexual appetite and also understand her situation.

That's what first made her think maybe Coach P was the right match. He was dedicated to his family but there was a glint in his eye and she'd catch his smile and think maybe he caught her cues and might be the right guy. She knew she'd have to work with him in coordinating the sports banquet, especially the senior recognition as a senior parent, and she was looking forward to seeing if she could catch an opening. Not to mention she was so attracted to him, his muscled arms, his firm chest, the gray in his hair that just made him look like he had lived life along the way and he had a smile that made her body tingle.

It was the night before the senior awards ceremony as part of the sports banquet. Jaycee was working in the athletic office putting the finishing touches on the program and the awards to be handed out and was waiting for Coach P to stop by with the digital slideshow for the event. The parents helping had gone home but it was important to Jaycee for everything to be perfect and she was hoping for the chance to be alone with Coach P.

Coach P arrived a few minutes later carrying his laptop and the rest of the awards he'd be handing out tomorrow. Jaycee noted the faded t-shirt he wore with his shorts and felt her body tingle as she gave him a once over. His body looked so inviting; she just wanted to run her hands all over him. She suddenly felt sloppy in her outfit and kicked herself for not putting on a better bra to showcase her large breasts, and her long blond hair was in a messy bun atop her head. She realized as she was noticing the things she didn't like about her outfit that his eyes were on her.

"Something wrong," he said with a smile as he set down what he'd been carrying.

"Uh, no, I was just thinking if I missed anything for the program." She lied as she blushed.

He continued smiling as he picked up her last printout to look over the program.

"This is amazing, you have nothing to worry about, most years we're lucky if we remember to included everyone. You've put previous years to shame." He said as he read through her work. "In fact, we've been so lucky to have you on the parent's side these past 4 years, I'm going to miss having you around. I'm a little afraid of what we'll do next year without you." He added.

She noticed Coach P had said he would miss her but figured he meant the team but she knew at this point she was unlikely to be around him in the future and she knew she'd kick herself if she never made her flirting at least a little obvious.

"I'm going to miss you too." Jaycee said with an open smile, quickly adding "you've been so great with the players."

Coach P gave her a curious look and seemed to hesitate before responding, then said with a smirk "I hope I haven't just been good for the players."

Jaycee was hoping he meant that in the way she was hearing it but still wasn't sure but figured it was now or never and she was pretty sure the fact her nipples were straining against her thin shirt was giving her away anyway.

"I know you've been good for me, you've been the nicest thing to watch on the field." She said with a slight hesitation, she rarely found any confidence until she was sure she had a willing partner.

Coach P laughed and said "Oh please, I have nothing on my players; they are all strong with the lean, muscled bodies of youth." His eyes twinkled as he said it, adding "But it's nice to know I still appeal to someone, it's been a long time since I think anyone thought of me that way."

Jaycee could feel herself throbbing all over, she had her opening and she was nervous but exhilarated that maybe her longing wasn't one sided.

Hoping he wasn't just interested in exchanging compliments she stood up and came closer as she said seductively, "I have been thinking you in a lot of ways and I'd much prefer a man who knows what he's doing over any young stud. In fact I'd much prefer you, Coach P."

His face was just inches from her now, she noticed his lips and longed to know what they tasted like, how they felt on hers, how they would feel on her body. He gave her a long slow look, seeming to consider if she was real, and then smiled and put his hands on her shoulders, running his fingers along her arms. He watched her get goose bumps as she responded to his touch.

"How did I not know about this sooner?" He asked as he looked in her eyes.

"I didn't know if I had an opening, I am careful who I open up to, and I didn't know if you'd be interested in me that way." She said breathlessly as she moved closer into his fingers still circling her shoulders.

She stood straighter so her large breasts were right under where his fingers were.

He noticed her shift and moved his fingers so they lightly stroked her breasts, "Jaycee you have an opening, you have any opening you want."

He leaned in to kiss her as he increased the intensity of his hands on her breasts. He heard her gasp as her lingered on her nipples that were so hard in his hand. Jaycee gasped as her body flooded with longing, his kiss turning her body on completely, she was aware of the pulsing desire in her cunt and nipples. She put her hands on his arms and wanted to dive into the strong muscled biceps that made her knees weak. She ran her hands along his chest, wanting to pull the t-shirt off of him and feel his skin next to hers.

He moved his hands up under her shirt, searching to feel her naked breasts as he continued kissing her, both of them exploring each other hungrily with their tongues. Jaycee moaned when his fingers pinched her nipples and she pressed her breasts as far into her hands as she could, pressing the rest of her body up against his. She could feel his hard cock beneath his shorts and she thought she was going to lose it right there. She hadn't been fucked properly in years, any recent attempts by her husband falling short of her pleasure and she had been beginning to think she would never experience passionate sex again. She was feeling more lust and longing in kissing Coach P than she had in any sexual encounter with her husband as of late. She knew she was close to an orgasm just from his hands caressing her breasts and the fire in his mouth and kisses, but she wanted to hold out and make this feeling last. She felt alive again and so sensual, her body suddenly remembering all the pleasure that was out there to find.

Coach P pulled away and Jaycee was suddenly worried he was going to stop.

He looked at her with deep longing and said "I want to enjoy every moment of this, of you. I still can't believe I am here, with you, like this. Here, hop on this table" as he pointed to the conference room table in the room.

Jaycee swooned as she heard him say that, not wanting this to end, so ready to give him everything he wanted and looking forward to all the pleasure she knew was coming their way. She hesitated getting on the table, loving that he was taking further control but not sure what was coming next. He slid her t-shirt up over head, exposing her large breasts and leaned down and took one of her nipples in his mouth.

"Oh yes, oh my goodness that feels good" she said between low moans.

He switched nipples, using his hands to squeeze and caress her breasts. She was squirming on the table, feeling waves of pleasure her body had forgotten were possible. She loved seeing his mouth on her nipples, seeing his strong tan hands against her soft pale skin. She could feel herself getting wet with anticipation of what was coming next; at least what she hoped was coming next.

His hands traced down her stomach and slid across the top of her pants between her legs. She cried out in want as she arched her back and tried to press her whole body into his every touch.

He smiled and teased her, "I think someone wants me to keep going."

"Yes, please yes" she cried back, anxious for him to continue, to have her in any way he wanted.

His eyes continued twinkling as he hooked his thumbs on the waistband of her pants and started sliding them off her, and then he did the same with her undergarments, leaving her naked on the table in front of him. Jaycee didn't know what was coming next; she wanted so badly to feel his hard cock in her pussy, to drip her wet cum all over his cock. She was wet already from his touch and from the anticipation of what he would do, but she wanted that release, the full pleasure of the orgasm she knew was just waiting to be unleashed.

"Please Coach P, please fuck me. Slide your hard cock in my pussy now, please." She gushed.

"I have another idea first," he said as he pulled her to the edge of the table close to him and started kissing her inner thighs.

She cried out in pleasure as she felt his warm tongue tease her clit, "oh yes, please, I'm going to cum soon."

"That's my plan," he said seductively as he plunged his fingers into her cunt, bringing a cry from her lips.

Jaycee couldn't believe the sensations washing over her as he expertly worked his tongue and fingers on her clit and deep in her pussy. He gently grabbed her clit with his teeth and she felt herself losing all control.

"Oh my gosh, oh, my gosh, yes, yes, yes" she cried as an amazing orgasm washed over her body.

She felt her cum running out of her pussy over his fingers as he continued to suck her clit, willing her to keep cumming. Her body responded with wave upon wave of pleasure, pleasure she hadn't felt in years. She screamed out with every wave of pleasure.

"Thank you, oh, thank you" she said out of breath as she pulled him up and kissed him hard, tasting her wetness on his lips.

She felt her pussy throb as she devoured his kisses and felt his hard cock press into her thigh. She had just experience more pleasure than she had in years and her body was crying out for more, she knew she wasn't going to be satisfied until she felt him inside of her, until they both were crying out in pleasure together. She could tell by the deep longing in his eyes that he wanted more of her too and she frantically pulled down his shorts and boxers revealing a gorgeous cock. Her longing intensified exponentially as she strained to have her pussy touch his hardness. He grabbed her hips and held his cock just inches from her pussy.

"I think you want me to do something else" he teased as she cried out in anticipation.

"Oh please, enter me, I want you to fuck me, I want to feel you completely. I want you to fill me with your cum, please, I want you so badly," she begged as she felt her pussy yearn for his cock like she never had before.

He continued teasing her, placing the head of his cock right inside her wetness but not entering any further. She cried out, begging, wanting only to feel him fill her completely. He couldn't hold back any longer, wanting her just as badly but enjoying teasing her and listening to her beg. He leaned in and kissed her deeply and then thrust his cock in her pussy completely, feeling her gasp and her pussy tighten around him as he plunged into her as deeply as he could. Jaycee couldn't believe how good he felt, how good she felt, her body had been craving this kind of release for years. She felt more pleasure with every thrust of his body into hers as they developed a rhythm working together. He moaned along with her, calling out her name as he kissed her neck and her lips. Jaycee felt her body moving towards another greater orgasm and couldn't believe she could feel any pleasure greater than what she was feeling right now. His pace grew faster as they both moaned in unison, getting closer to mutual release.

He slowed suddenly, making her gasp in longing as he paused his stroke just inside her pussy. Jaycee couldn't take it anymore and she yelled his name and begged loudly for him to not stop, to keep going.

His eyes held the same emotions and pleasure Jaycee felt and he smiled and whispered "I just like hearing you beg" as he plunged into her deeply once again.

Jaycee lost it right there and the walls of her orgasm broke over his cock, coating him in her slippery wetness as he continued pounding his cock into her. Feeling her orgasm on his cock sent him over the edge too and he cried out as he pumped his cum into her. They continued slowly moving together as one as their bodies held on to every wave of lust and pleasure that flowed over them. Slowly they pulled apart, exhausted and complete, and just enjoyed their bodies wet and warm and spent. He pulled away and pulled up his shorts as she tried to put herself back together. She could barely comprehend her clothing as she relished the warm satisfied feeling that enveloped her. She felt so relaxed and satiated and couldn't believe how lucky she was to have such a sexy man have provided her with such pleasure.

"I hope this won't be our last encounter," he told her with a smile as he slid her down off the table.

"Oh I hope not either" she replied smiling back at him. "It will be hard to see you tomorrow night at the banquet now" she added as she straightened the pile of awards on the desk nearby.

"Oh it will be hard alright" he said with a wink.

"Well I would be happy to help take care of that for you tomorrow, and imagine I'll have worked up quite a thirst" she said teasingly back, making his eyes light up as he realized what she referred to.

His voice caught as he leaned in for another kiss and said "thank you for all you've done."

"No, thank you," she said smiling, "I can see this being a great thing for both of us."

"I sure hope so," he said.

They embraced and Jaycee felt her body respond all over again to his kiss as he started exploring her again with his hands. She knew theirs was a relationship she wasn't letting go of if she could help it; she knew she had found just what she had been looking for.