End of Year Bonus

Story Info
Loser of feud is degraded.
2.8k words
4.19
73.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,491 Followers

Julie nervously checked her year to date sales figures. There was a lot riding on these, she knew. Her year end bonus for one thing would be worth nearly five figures if by some miracle she had made her target. But, and right then, given it was the 23rd of December and the last day at work, more importantly was her side bet with fellow sales person Brenda.

Julie got her internal co-ordinator to double check her figure and then sat at her desk staring at them hoping they would be enough. Half an hour later Brenda got up from her desk and crossed the open plan office and, keeping her eyes on Julie placed her sheet of figures down on the younger girls desk and they both started to read the results.

*

Julie was 31, blonde, great figure and a real go-getter. Brenda was raven haired in her mid forties and much more world weary and cynical. They had not liked each other from the instant Julie joined the company two years ago and they had kindled a real bitter rivalry for sales and for respect in the company. Brenda had been the head female sales person for so long and had been threatened by this newer, younger, sexier model. But last year at the company Christmas meal and party afterward the two of them had found themselves together in a pub and with a few drinks inside them they had got chatting. It had been a spiky conversation, Julie feeling the need to ram home the point that she had made her bonus figure and beaten Brenda's figures. Brenda was unimpressed and with the drink talking challenged Julie to do it the next year. Julie was a little pissed and said she could easily, to bring it on. Brenda's dark eyes scoured the pub and settled on a large figure propping up the bar on the edges of their work group.

"Let's make it interesting then, shall we? See how good you really are. You and me, sales versus sales. Whoever gets the most for the year wins. But whoever loses has to fuck Big Kev."

She pointed a drunken finger at the mammoth form of the office pervert.

Julie was drunk and had just hammered Brenda's figures, she was bullet-proof and far too readily agreed.

She had actually all but forgotten about it until the end of January when Brenda had marched over to her desk and told her her figures for the first month, they were better than Julie's and Julie had looked non-plussed until Brenda had said.

"Well maybe you just can't wait to give it up to Kevin, you'll make the perfect couple, won't you?"

Suddenly Julie remembered the drunken challenge and she realised that Brenda wasn't going to let her back out of it. It had been serious and right then she had determined there was no way she would lose. The two of them had spent the year bitching at each other and sniping, building up their feud until it was imperative that that each win because if they were to not do the forfeit they surely would never be allowed to forget about it from the other.

*

Desperately Julie compared the two sheets before her one last time. She couldn't believe it. She had lost by just over a thousand pounds worth of sales. Brenda strutted back up the office and placed the two cups of coffee on Julie's desk and sat back down beside her grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Julie took a large gulp of hot coffee not tasting the large amount of saliva Brenda had spat into it as she had made them hot drinks.

"So. You lose Julie. Which means tonight on the night out you need to suck and fuck little old Kevin."

The blonde looked up despairingly across at Kevin. He was in IT was well over twenty stones, always seemed to sweat profusely and was generally avoided by most in the company, especially the women. Kevin, to no surprise was single, but was a noted pervert, having been spotted buying various porn magazines at lunchtime and it was an open secret that he visited all kinds of web sites at the company. No one ratted him out though because it gave them carte blanche to go where they wanted online, knowing Kevin was hardly likely to bust them.

Julie looked down at the sales figures one last time and gulped down some more coffee before daring to face her rival and trying to put on a brave face.

"Ok you old cow, you win this year. And I'll do it too, I'm not having you call me a welcher on bets."

*

The Annual Christmas meal was hideous for Julie. She barely touched her food and every time she looked up it was to see Brenda staring at her, evidently gloating. She stared back but found she hadn't the heart to take her on in a staring contest. She felt deflated and defeated and sought her solace in the free bottles of wine positioned on the tables. Brenda noted that her rival was drinking heavily and knew that was a big mistake.

After the meal the real drinking started and Brenda left Julie to get pretty inebriated before sidling up to her and digging and elbow into the younger girls ribs.

"Get on with it bitch, before you lose the use of your legs."

Julie glared at Brenda and for a brief moment considered smacking her in the face but she was still mentally demoralised at losing the contest and instead just gave a defeated nod and staggered across the bar towards the large man. It was not difficult getting Kevin on his own. Hardly anyone in the company wanted to be in his presence at work far less when they were away from it. He was leaning at the bar nursing a beer when Julie sidled up to him and bumped into him drunkenly. He turned around and stared at her with his piggy eyes, hardly hiding the fact he was trying to angle for a view deeper into her cleavage. Drunk or not Julie nearly lost her nerve at that but from somewhere she found the strength to grab him by his tie and pull his head down to her mouth and hiss.

"It's your lucky day, meet me in the alley by the side of this place in fifteen minutes and I'll give you a treat. But first you can buy me a drink big guy."

Kevin grunted and almost smirked but as Julie fell against the bar he propped her up onto a stool and ordered up a double vodka and coke for her. The blonde downed it in one and smiled up at the big bastard before weaving her way out of the bar and into the alleyway. It was dark and cold and she crossed her arms over her chest as she waited while the fresh air rushed to her head and made her feel even worse.

She had very nearly passed out and slouched into a discarded bag of rubbish on the cobbles by the time Kevin lumbered into the alley and blocked out most of the light as he loomed over the petite blonde. Just wanting this to be over as quickly as possible Julie dropped hard onto her knees but the alcohol dulled the pain and she giggled to herself as she fumbled with the zipper on his trousers and plucked out his stiffening member from a nest of pubic hair.

She fell forward more than leaned and impaled her mouth onto the fat bastard's cock before rapidly sucking on it. She only realised she had a problem when Kevin leaned right forward and his dick pressed up against the back of her throat. Her gorge rose instantly and before she could stop it she had spat out his dick and been sick all over her top and his dick.

She wretched and gagged but he gave her little break before jamming his dick, covered in vomit, back into her mouth and finishing himself off, seconds later spraying a thick load of cum into the vile mix in Julie's throat.

Julie remembered little else after that. Kevin led her back into the pub where it was pretty obvious to her colleagues that she had just been sick and that she had been far friendlier with Kevin than anyone in their right mind would normally be. To most people's surprise it was Brenda who grabbed Julie's coat and helped Kevin guide her out of the bar and into a taxi...

*

Julie's next memory was of coming too while rocking back and forward quite vigorously. Her eyes were partly gummed together and her mouth tasted like something had died in it. And then she realised she was bouncing back and forth. She turned her head to see what was going on but the sudden movement sent a pang of pain through her and she nearly passed out. She had to close her eyes for a moment and concentrate on not being sick before she could open them again. With her eyes shut her hearing seemed to compensate and she distinctly heard a series of rapid grunts and moans and as feeling seemed to return to her body she grimly realised that she was in the midst of being fucked!

Just as she went to roll over and escape she heard a cry of exclamation and an unmistakable rush of warm fluid into her womb. Then a pressure was lifted off her from behind and cautiously peered round to see Kevin climbing off his bed. She dropped her head in horror and shame and worse when she opened her eyes again it was to see him fiddle with a video camera he had set up facing the bed.

He stood beside the bed as she tried to push herself up and she nearly gagged again as she took in his hideous countenance. The rolls of flab cascading over his gut, the thick, hairy thighs, god he was grotesque. She held her head in her hands and tried to remember the night but she couldn't get past the fact that most of her work colleagues would now undoubtedly think she had done the dirty with this fat pervert.

It hurt her head to speak but she battled through it.

"Kevin. Please. Give me that tape. You can't just tape us like that."

"Why not? You seemed quite willing last night? I can show you if you want."

Oh god.

"Yes, and I can vouch that you were more than a willing participant."

This was Brenda's harsh, mocking voice as she entered Kevin's cramped bedroom stirring a coffee.

Julie's brain was still a bit frozen and finding her hated rival still there with her was just too much for her to process so she just sat there (stark naked) on Kevin's bed while Brenda went on. The fat IT expert just stood there and began playing with himself again quite openly.

"And that footage is really quote special Julie, who'd have thought you liked drinking piss and taking a dick straight from your ass into your mouth. Really, you should let Kev show you the film he made. It's so good he's thinking of posting it on the internet. We reckon you'd be famous!"

Julie's heart sunk, this was terrible, how had things got so out of control.

"Please, don't..."

"Well Kevin did suggest there might be one thing you could do that he would really like that might be enough to convince him not to post this stuff up. Why don't you tell her Kev?"

He turned around, presenting Julie with a perfectly horrible view of his hairy, fat ass and rummaging in a drawer for a moment before emerging with a hardcore porno magazine. He flicked the well worn pages to where he wanted and handing it to Julie while his hand went back to playing with himself.

"It's called a rim-job. Basically you fuck my asshole with your tongue."

Julie gasped at the description and at the picture she was faced with of a petite blonde with her face buried deep in a black guy's ass cheeks. The next page had a series of close ups of the blonde tongue fucking his no doubt specially cleaned asshole. She looked at Kevin standing grinning at her and wanted to be sick again. Then she looked at Brenda holding the camera and knew she must stop that film ever being shown.

"How can I trust you not to post it anyway?"

"You can't. Not really but be sure of this you stuck up, little bitch if you don't I can guarantee it will go on the internet and I will personally make sure everyone in the company gets to hear about it and see it. In fact forget about it, the options not there anymore I want to do that anyway!"

Brenda's voice was nasty and it was not hard to believe her. Kevin looked distraught while Julie was caught in a horrible quandary.

Stuck in the horns of an impossible decision and with a raging hangover to boot Julie felt like all she wanted to do was curl up and die. She stared at the pictures and looked at what the porn model was doing then looked up at the disgustingly wobbly form of Kevin and shook her head. Then she looked over at Brenda and regretted ever getting tangled up with the old, vindictive bitch.

"Please don't do that, I'll do it."

It broke Julie's heart to say those words but Kevin broke into a huge smile and said in his perviest voice.

"Alright babe, why don't you just lie back down then and get ready to toss my salad."

Julie's heart started beating hard and she had to force herself to lie down on the bed. She wanted to get up and scream as Kevin lumbered up then got onto the bed over her and dropped his big, fat, hairy, stinking ass right down on her perfect little nose.

For Brenda this was the perfect pay off to a fantastic weekend of revenge. Even better given the fact that Julie had actually won their contest but a quick blow job and a promise of better to Kevin had easily convinced him to hack into the sales figures and skew them enough for Julie to be the loser. And what a loser the little blonde slut was now mused Brenda as she watched the entirety of Julie's face engulfed by the mountains of blubber that were Kevin's thighs. She almost felt sorry for her rival then. Almost.

"Come on you frigid little bitch get your tongue working, I can't feel anything!" demanded Kevin as he started to slowly bounce up and down on her face.

It was a wonder Julie could hear him, surrounded as she was on all sides by sweaty flesh. She was hyperventilating and had to fight for every breath she could. But she soon realised the mountain sitting on her face wouldn't move until she did what was expected so she somehow plucked up the courage to open her mouth and extend her tongue upwards. If she could have moved she would have recoiled as her tongue touched instantly against his puckered asshole. It smelled vile, it tasted vile but even worse was the sure and certain knowledge of what (and who) she was doing. This was the absolute nadir for a girl that was usually super confident, super sexy and the life and soul of a party.

It was ten minutes before Kevin got off, he had been jerking off while he bounced on Julie's face. His seed splattered across her breasts and slowly he peeled his sticky skin off the beautiful girl and stepped off the bed. Julie lay on the bed stunned at what she had just done, and on Christmas Eve at that.

"Looks like you had a White Christmas slut" laughed Brenda.

Kevin skulked off to wash up a bit leaving the two women staring at each other.

"Give me the tape" demanded Julie.

To her surprise Brenda opened the camera and handed her the tape.

"I doubt anything could match the fun I had of seeing you buried under that slut, you looked right at home."

Julie ignored her and picked up her distressed party clothes from the night before and skulked out of Kevin's flat, wondering just how much the others in the office would say about how she had behaved at the party and left with Kevin.

Back in the flat Brenda brought the real tape out of her pocket and handed it to Kevin. It had been simple to switch it when Julie was face first with his smelly ass.

"Still want to be an internet celebrity then Kevin?"

He smirked and nodded.

"Then get that loaded before that bitch realises that was just a blank tape, once it's up let me have the link and we'll make sure everyone at work knows that blonde bimbo was your girlfriend last night, eh?"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,491 Followers