End of Year Bonus: Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
421 Followers

The guys were surprised, and more murmuring broke out as they followed his lead to the shop. They all filed in, but couldn't see anything because the lights were off. Once everyone got inside, Donnie flicked the lights on. The guys blinked and stared in disbelief. In the middle of the room, bound to some sort of wooden workhorse, Shannon was spread out before them. "Guys, I know this isn't going to make up for not getting the checks, but as a show of gratitude, I would like you to enjoy my wife as your Christmas bonus. I'm going to head back into the house. She's all yours boys. Do with her what you will." Donnie turned and walked out of the shop and headed back to the house.

Kyle and Craig, the youngest of the crew who just happened to be blonde, shaggy haired twins, were the first to approach Shannon. "Is he serious" Kyle asked, looking over his boss's luscious wife's body.

"Just shut up and give me some cock," Shannon answered; her pussy was so wet she thought she would burst like a water balloon. Kyle and Craig shrugged at each other, and dropped their pants to the floor. They slipped their shirts over the head in a fluid motion, and Shannon was appreciating their young toned bodes. Their cocks stood out straight, and were about seven inches long. "Twins in every respect, huh boys," Shannon said exaggeratedly smacking her lips. The brother had shared women before, and went to work on Shannon.

Kyle walked over to her pussy, and hiked her skirt up, exposing her thin black thong. He moved that aside and rubbed his fingers over her wet pussy, finding it spreadable and inviting. He buried two fingers in easily, and started to fuck her steadily. Meanwhile his brother was running his cock across her lips in a saw-like motion, and she licked his shaft as it passed between her lips. Frankie and Johnny, Donnie's oldest friends and longest serving employees came over next, after having decided that Donnie was really ok with this, and not wanting to miss out on any of the fun. They came over and moved her tank top up around her neck, exposing her see through black bra. The clasp was in the front, but these two construction guys didn't want to waste any time with subtlety, so they ripped the material of her bra, exposing her full round breasts to their rough, workmanlike hands. Shannon loved every second of it.

They pawed her tits unmercifully, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Being used like that only heightened her arousal. Eventually Frankie grabbed hold of both tits and held them steady, and Johnny started smacking them one after another. The combination of the fingers in her pussy, the cock across her lips, and her firm tits being held and spanked sent her over the edge, and she began thrashing and moaning on her structure. Ashe she moved, Kyle fingered her even deeper, and Shannon couldn't take it anymore. She stopped being a passive recipient of Craig's cock, and opened her mouth and swallowed it on his next pass. She hungrily slurped him down and Frankie and Johnny both hit her tits even harder, and by the time her orgasm has subsided, she had brought Craig to the brink of an orgasm.

"She's swallowing my load," Craig announced proudly, and grunted as she kept sucking him as he came. Not a drop escaped from her thirsty mouth. Frankie and Johnny gave her tits a last few slaps, leaving them reddened with her nipples pointing straight up wanting more. As Craig pulled his cock away, she begged for more cock, and Johnny gratefully slid his fat hairy cock in between her lips and started fucking her face until his cock was sliding into her throat. She could barely breathe, but was so turned on that her husband's friend was using in her in that way. Meanwhile, Frankie had gone over to her pussy and grabbed Kyle's wrist, removing his fingers from Shannon's sopping pussy. He lined up his prick and announced to the room, "I've always wanted to bang this slut. I knew she was a whore and wanted me. Now I'm going to fuck the shit out of her." Shannon almost had another orgasm right there.

He eased his cock into her, finding out how deep she could take him. That was the last gentle moment of his fuck. He slid out and then started pounding her, ramming his cock in as hard and fast as he could. He didn't last long, but brought her to another orgasm as he pounded her pussy like she hoped she would be getting when she imagined this gang bang. Her moans of ecstasy around his cock set off Johnny, and he grabbed her by the head and held her face up against his body as he pumped her throat full of cum. He pulled out and she choked and gasped for air, allowing some of his come to come out of her mouth and drip down her face to the floor.

She could barely catch her breath, but still she begged, "More cock. Fill me up. Use me like your Christmas slut." Kyle went back to her pussy, and slid his cock in. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew, Manny, Jared and Spike, finally decided it was time for them to get involved. The three of them circled her face, naked, and pointed their cocks of various lengths and girths towards her. She thrashed her head from side to side, trying to get a cock in her mouth, but had to be satisfied with giving each a lick. They started slapping their cocks on her face, calling her a cumslut and a whore, rubbing their cocks and balls on her face and over her lips. Meanwhile Kyle was sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, taking his time and going slow. Craig had gone up to her breasts, and was licking and sucking on them, gently biting her nipples and pulling them up from her immobile breasts. Frankie and Johnny were meanwhile running their hands over her legs and belly, and even reaching under giving her ass a squeeze. All seven men were touching her at once, and she couldn't believe the sensations.

Kyle finally finished, shooting his load in her, and she asked the three guys slapping her with their cocks, "Who's next?" Manny went over and buried his cock in one push, and she finally got a hold of Jared's cock and started to suck him off. This left Spike adrift so he pulled her head off Jared's cock and forced his own prick in between her lips. As Manny fucked her, she alternated between Spike and Jared, taking turns sucking their cocks down, getting them ready to blow. As they got close, Manny said they should jack off all over her face. Jared and Spike pulled their cocks from her mouth and started to pump them with their fists. Craig let go of her breasts and joined in the festivities, as did his twin Kyle. Frankie and Johnny went back to work on her breasts, smacking them even harder than they were before, leaving noticeable red marks with each blow. Her body started to quiver and shake, and the guys tried to time their cumshots together, but Jared blew first and the rest of the guys soon followed. Soon, Shannon's face was a mess with all four lads covering her eyes, nose, lips, and forehead, and running into her hair and down her neck. Frankie and Johnny squeezed her nipples hard, and the sight of his boss's wife's face covered in the cum of his co-workers was too much for Manny, and he deposited his load deep inside of Shannon.

As the guys who just came stepped back, catching their breath, Shannon tried to clean her face the best she could with her hands restrained; snaking her tongue out as far as it could go to lick up what she could. Johnny moved down her body and started smacking her exposed clit, starting off gently but increasing the firmness as he went along. Franking kept pawing at her tits. Johnny said, "Donnie said to do whatever we want to her. I say we flip the slut over and fuck her in her asshole." Johnny agreed immediately, giving her tits one last slap each before reaching over to undo her restraints.

"Are you guys sure about this?" Kyle asked, echoing what the rest of the crew was thinking.

"Please fuck me in the ass," Shannon said from out of nowhere. "I need cock in my ass. I'm you Christmas bonus; use up all my holes to get you off. Do whatever you want to me. I'm a whore. I can take it." Frankie and Johnny lifted her up and flipped her over, dividing her breasts on the center railing, inching her body down so they would be able to nail her ass standing behind her. They slapped the restraints back on her, and Johnny spread her ass cheeks wide open and stated spitting on her tight asshole. Frankie joined in the spitting, and soon they had a good load of gooey saliva pooled around her asshole. She twitched as Johnny spread the saliva around her tight hole with his finger.

Frankie meanwhile, had moved back up to her face, dutifully cleaned up with a towel by Craig. Johnny eased his cock into her back door inch by inch, and she struggled to accommodate him. He finally gave a big push and entered her, setting off another orgasm. He gave her a moment to enjoy it, and then began to slide his dick out and slam it back into her tight asshole. Once Johnny started going, Frankie grabbed her by the hair and held her head steady. He moved his cock to the opening of her mouth, and she parted her full, luscious lips to accept him. He slid in, stopping when she began to choke, and then slid out. He continued this exercise the entire time Johnny was fucking her ass. Finally Johnny grunted and came, shooting his seed deep into her ass. "Let's switch," he said, a devilish grin on his face. Frankie went behind her, and found her still tight. He eased into her as he watched his buddy stick the prick that had just been in her ass into the waiting, willing mouth of the cumslut Shannon. It didn't take him long, between the tight feeling squeezing his cock and the knowledge that she would soon be cleaning him, for him to come, and he violently thrust as deep as he could to release his sperm.

"Who's next boys?" he said, making his way to her mouth. As he took Johnny's place getting his cock cleaned by their whore, Manny quickly took up position and started fucking her now slightly stretched out ass. Craig and Kyle had knelt on either side of her, and were playing with her tits; fondling, licking, sucking, biting, slapping. She moaned feeling the various sensations playing across her body. Manny eventually came, and was replaced by Spike, who fucked her ass and came, replaced by Jared who fucked her ass and came. Each of them shoved their cocks in her mouth when they were done.

Kyle and Craig finally left her tits alone, and went to take their run at her ass. They saw her hole was gaping open, held open by use and her will. A stream of cum was leaking out, but she inched her ass back towards them as best she could wanting more. Instead of going one after the other, they actually took turns; first one thrust his cock in balls deep, then the other buried his cock up to the hilt. They alternated strokes, prolonging her agony/ecstasy, until finally Kyle and then Craig shot their load, buried deep in her ass. They walked in tandem up to her mouth, and both stuck their pricks in her mouths at the same time, stretching and distending her cheeks and lips. She had never had two pricks in her mouth at the same time, and kind of liked it.

Just then Donnie came in, saying, "I hope you enjoyed your bonuses guys, but it is about time to go home. Sorry again about the lack of monetary bonuses; I hope this makes up for it a little." The guys all shook his hand and thanked him after they got dressed on their way out to their car. When they were gone, he finally went over to his wife, releasing her from the contraption he built for her to be used on by his crew. She was worn out, used and exhausted, but he saw something in her eyes that hadn't been there before.

"So, how was it," he asked, unsure what her answer would be.

"The most amazing thing I've ever experienced. I loved every second of it. It could have gone on for hours and I would have wanted more. Thank you, baby, that was a great Christmas present for me." They made their way inside the house, and he helped her to draw a bath to soak in. She emerged an hour later refreshed and rejuvenated.

"Oh my god, that made me so horny I just masturbated two more times in the tub. God that was awesome."

"Does that mean you're horny enough to watch some porn with me?" he asked as she curled up naked next to him on the bed. She kissed him, and he pressed play. The image on the screen was of her bound in the workshop, the guys just starting to get going on her.

"What is this honey?" she asked, growing more excited by the second.

"The contraption was actually easy to build. What took me all week long was installing the close circuit security cams and recording devices so that I could capture and watch the entire thing. I actually came up here to watch it while it was going on, and made a DVD of it so I could watch it again and again. A little Christmas present to myself." Shannon pulled down the covers, and lowered her mouth to his hard cock. "That's it, Christmas whore, suck the only cock that matters."

formywife
formywife
421 Followers
12