Endangered Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltpc
ltpc
3,762 Followers

"No!" she shrieked. "Because think about what you could do if you DID know what you were doing!"

"I see your point," Chris nodded his big snake-like head. "Okay, well, enjoy. I'm going to catch a fish."

With that, the dragon got down on all fours and slunk gracefully into the lake, leaving the sprite to dig in greedily on the shore. A few bubbles marked his passage beneath the calm water until he swam out further and deeper in search of prey.

By the time he returned with the tails of two juicy fish hanging out the side of his jaw, Immi was absolutely stuffed. She couldn't take one more bite of the delicious orb in front of her. She'd tried and discovered that she did in fact have a gag reflex, something she assumed was impossible for her species. Now it hurt her to even breathe as she slumped forward, resting against her meal in defeat.

The worst part was that she'd hardly made a dent. It was so rich and heady, filling her right up to the point of bursting and then stretching her so deliciously further. Her normally svelte tummy bulged as if she was in late pregnancy.

She was defeated, and she was one very, very spoiled sprite. Still, it wasn't as debaucherously satisfying as the time he'd almost drowned her in his spunk.

"What's the matter?" The dragon leaned down after gulping his slippery aquatic meal whole. "Too much for my little piglet?"

"Oink," She panted. "You did this on purpose."

"Maybe," the dragon smiled. "I just thought you deserved a reward for coming all this way to find me."

"Ugh. Well, this is too big, just like you are," She gestured at him half-heartedly.

"Too big huh, that's a matter of perspective, little sprite," The dragon looked down indulgently.

"Semantics," Immi quipped, patting her rounded stomach almost tenderly.

"Okay, we need to go, Immi. It's getting pretty light now."

The sprite started to rise with apparent effort, only to topple over comically and sprawl on the small rounded stones of the shore.

"Can't... Move," She rolled over to see the great dragon chuckling down at her.

"Come on, Immi," He laughed with a deep rumble. "Just lie on the back of my neck and hold onto the big scales."

He knelt and placed his thick neck as close to her as possible. She managed to get up on shaky legs and flutter her wings but it was hopeless. In the end she had to climb a small rock and use its added height to claw her way on top of him. Chris couldn't help but laugh the whole time as she whined in overstuffed misery.

Once she was safely on board he raised his neck and turned out across the lake. He tried thinking of a safe place that was large enough for them to arrive back in Denver. Unfortunately, only one came to mind, as well as the painful memories associated with the last time he'd phased there.

"We can't leave it behind!" Immi suddenly wailed, scuffling as if she was about to flop off him and crawl her way back to the chewed-on ball of energy.

"I'll make you another," Chris said as he flicked the ball into lake with a taloned forelimb. It skipped across the water's surface unnaturally as he focused his mind on a useful purpose for the magic it contained. In the end, he willed its energy to clean and freshen the waters as well as imbue all the organisms calling the beautiful valley home with vitality.

It floated away as Immi reached out desperately.

"I'm sorry," she murmured as if leaving behind a cherished friend.

"Wilson!" Chris finished with a smirk before they vanished, a crackle resounding up the valley.

***

Lillian opened the huge court room doors and Annabel looked up nervously before getting the attention of the rest of the ladies.

"Thank god we didn't have to wait until court started at eight," Susan said, relieved to begin the process of contacting Chris by magical means as soon as possible.

"She's going to be angry though," Annabel whispered, mostly to herself.

"Nonsense," Petra strode forward confidently, her tall, beautifully full figure echoing the strength of her tone. "She is charged with his protection and is no doubt just as eager to find out if he's okay as we are."

"That doesn't mean she won't be pissed, Mom," Claire pointed out with a smile towards Annabel.

The dragon's brood fell in, following the mature dragoness into the massive chamber.

It was much darker inside than during regular hours. That made the opulent stone columns and the atmosphere of subjugation presented by the throne even more intimidating. The great glowing globes above were dimmed, allowing shadows to prosper. As Claire entered the grand room for the first time, she clutched her tummy protectively. She'd heard stories about Reyla Narlakis.

"It would be safe to assume she's pissed," Lillian smirked at them as they passed the portal and shut the thick doors behind them with a low creak. The vampire was always cheerful when the elf was upset.

The dark elf could barely be seen, pacing back and forth on the rich carpet set below the throne. She was only conspicuous against the murky background because of her snowy hair. As they got closer it was revealed that she wore a short silk night robe which completely matched her midnight skin. She must have been roused from her bedchamber to attend the disappearance of her most troublesome subject.

"You foolish girls!" she rounded on them abruptly with rage in her grey eyes. "That foolish dragon!"

"Lady Narlakis," Susan began apologetically before she was completely cut off.

"Shut up!" The elf screamed, anger rolling off her in waves, infecting the air. "This is inexcusable. He cannot simply leave whenever he pleases and cavort around exposing himself to humans!"

It looked like she might start into a real tirade and everyone in the room except Lillian and Petra seemed to recoil as if waiting for a blow. Even Michelle, who thought she'd grown used to the elf's short temper hadn't seen her like this before.

They were spared her further displeasure when the atmosphere in the room changed abruptly. Those with magical senses felt an alarming tickle on the backs of their necks. Moments later, an enormous purple serpent materialised behind the now frozen elf.

No one moved, gazing in awe at the spectacular Being before them. In the case of the elf, watching the surprised faces whilst the beast moved almost silently behind her. She didn't have to see the dragon to know he was there.

Senses held wide open to detect the arrival of the dragon, were now struggling against the magical outwash of his presence.

Even to Reyla, an ancient elf, his presence was astonishing. It seemed like she was a comet straying too close to the sun, slowly ablating. She watched her dark aura bend and trail away from him, bowing to his immense radiance. Whilst concerning that the young dragon had grown so, the sensation of basking before him was all too pleasant. It was like the warmth of first light on a chilly morning, caressing the soft skin of her neck.

She was awash in magic. The dragon was a chalice overflowing, power bubbling forth and overflowing onto her, into her. An involuntary shiver ran up her spine, the anger she'd experienced moments before vanishing in his presence. Vexingly familiar, even subservient thoughts replaced her rage, stunning her into momentary impotence.

Claire dropped to her knees, moisture welling in her eyes as she beheld the truth of her mate for the first time. A king among dragons. This was truly the salvation of their race and pride welled within her to know she carried his whelp.

Annabel, unable to comprehend what the other women were experiencing was still awed by his physical form. The purple dragon could only be Chris. He moved so effortlessly towards her, possessing an alien grace. The beginnings of instinctual fear stirred in the pit of her stomach. Before her was a predator, pure and simple. A sinfully beautiful predator to be sure but a predator nonetheless. The warm, tingling sensation of Bartholomew racing across her skin in excitement steadied her emotions. A glance at her protective tattoo reassured her that she couldn't be safer than in the company of her dragon.

Susan stared in wonder, dumbfounded that this was what truly lurked inside her little boy. The sweet child she'd raised as her own all those years couldn't have contained this magnificent creature bottled away. Could he? It didn't seem possible, yet here he was, undeniably a dragon of unprecedented strength and aspect.

Michelle studied the faces of the other woman, assessing their reactions. She saw a myriad of possibilities etched there; fear, worship, love, awe. She saw hope. Hope that she had finally found her vehicle to make a difference.

The full-bodied vampire simply wet her sinfully red lips and used them as a plush resting place for her snow-white fangs. She took a dangerous step forwards before she stopped herself, clutching a nearby pew like an anchor, battling to prevent her beast from taking control and flinging herself at him.

Petra was another matter entirely and lacked the vampire's self-control. For a few seconds she stood rigid, still as a stone while her senses adjusted. It was as if she'd been walking around in the dark her whole life and someone had just switched on a light. Only it wasn't her eyes that were being assaulted, it was her sensitive nose. Power and sex literally oozed off of him. It suffocated her, infected her. This was a male truly worthy of her, there was no doubt.

And where there is no doubt, there will be no hesitation! Her dragon surged forward, wrestling control from her so abruptly she didn't even come close to resisting. Never in her 450 years had she felt anything like this as her dragon leapt forwards, they were usually so in sync.

Chris saw it happen as if in slow motion, the beautiful blond springing unnaturally towards him. She shimmered. High in the arc of her great leap, clothes smouldered to nothing and her form grew. She elongated, bulged, and refined until a silver dragon was sailing over the top of the startled elf's head on a collision course with him.

Oh crap, what do I do? Chris asked his dragon. It was all well and good to be a human in control of your dragon body, but he wisely differed to a more knowledgeable source when it came to dragon on dragon combat.

I'll handle this one. His dragon answered smugly, taking control.

Petra lunged, extending her whole sleek silver body in a rapid strike at the larger male's neck, trying to gain the upper hand quickly against a clearly more powerful foe. To her surprise, her teeth connected, sinking into the scales of his shoulder near the base of his neck. He bellowed angrily but stood braced against her as momentum carried her body crashing directly into his.

It felt like she'd dived headlong into a mountainside. Still, she held with her teeth and raked her claws down his flank nonetheless. Her powerful wings buffeted, claws scrabbling against his lithe, scaled body.

Her efforts were short lived as his mighty tail swung in from behind her, crushing her against him again and knocking the wind from her lungs. She knew this would be over soon but she must prove her worthiness.

She bit deeper into his flesh, tasting his thick, rich blood, as it spurted hotly across her tongue.

The startled screams of the women fleeing the savage growls and flailing reptilian limbs were drowned in the male's roar of pain.

Everyone had the sense to flee except Claire, still on her knees, awed by the majesty of the spectacle before her. Left unpractised for centuries, it was a tradition rooted far back in the old ways when dragon society was strictly hierarchical. A mating battle.

At the sight of the pungent blood trickling down to the marble floor, Lillian fled the scene with a strangled hiss. She would be lost if the scent of his fresh blood hit her. She abandoned her duty to protect Reyla and the others. Protecting herself from the madness that raged inside was all that mattered. Losing herself to that screaming darkness within would do no one any good. She didn't know where she fled, only that she couldn't stay.

Chris could feel the pain of Petra's teeth but his dragon was not overly concerned, he had her right where he wanted. With a mighty heave, he slammed his body sideways into hers. The shove knocked her back the way he'd just hit her with the blunt side of his tail moments before. She wasn't ready for the blow, expecting another strike from his tail. He felt her body slacken, her jaw loosen as momentum separated them.

Petra's grip on his shoulder was torn loose, leaving a bloody mess behind as she toppled heavily into a marble pillar, stunning her again. It was no use; he used his superior strength and size masterfully. She wanted to give in to the inevitable right now, her nethers boiled in preparation to be ravaged again and again. Her muscles ached but such a mate deserved her full effort. She must fight on.

"Somebody stop them!" Annabel gasped as the larger dragon stalked towards the smaller silver.

"I don't think they want to be stopped," Susan murmured, still slightly mesmerised by the aura of the purple dragon. She could even feel his energy trickling into her passively.

"But they'll hurt each other!" pleaded Annabel, looking around for Lillian who might have some chance of intervening. The vampire was nowhere to be seen. She looked to Reyla, Michelle, Claire. No one seemed to care, they all just watched, eyes glued to the spectacle before them.

Unable to help but reluctant to turn away, it didn't take long to spot what she'd been missing. Her Chris, her future husband in dragon form, advanced on all fours, a gargantuan dragon erection pointing directly towards his target from between his hind legs.

"No way," her eyes widened in shock.

A high pitched melodic voice spoke from above as the over-full sprite fluttered clumsily down from on high.

"I have returned with dragon in toe, you will all express your undying gratitude I'm sure," she panted.

"Thank you, Immi," Annabel held out her hand as a landing zone. "But did you have to bring him back so... dragon?"

"Well of course I did. Oh! This is about to get good! You'll see, it's just as I predicted," Immianthe squeaked, kicking her legs excitedly as the male towered over his soon-to-be newest conquest.

"You wouldn't need to be gifted with the Sight to see this one coming," Reyla muttered as she caught up to Annabel. "Dragons, honestly!"

She'd jumped aside when the action started and made a retreat towards the doors with the other women. Looking back on the commotion, his radiating presence hit her front on. It was like nothing she'd felt since her childhood when she'd witnessed a live sacrifice at winter solstice. However, it carried none of the cloying stench of death. Only pure, almost loving energy which trickled steadily into her core, feeding her incredible capacity to carry magic.

"Lillian!" the elf croaked, stumbling into a nearby pew and collapsing lazily. "Get security down here at once, get everyone who can cast a ward, start sealing this room. We can't have 'this' leaking everywhere." She gestured vaguely up towards the dragons, a lazy smile on her face.

"Lillian?" she repeated.

"She left," Michelle stepped in. "Should I call Tim?"

"Hmm? Yes, call him. We must contain this as soon as possible, it's like a beacon. Something unpleasant is bound to investigate."

Despite the seriousness of the situation, the elf couldn't portray it well. It was just too delicious to relax and be fed great dollops of soothing magic, it was effortless.

Petra lunged again, as best she could anyway. She was panting to regain her lost breath as he stalked toward her, his golden eyes boring directly into her with obvious intent. She had to distract him and get away from the wall.

Chris saw her attack coming this time and instead of avoiding it, tucked his head down, butting her directly on the stout with punishing force. He seized the moment to grasp high on her neck as she recoiled from his blow. His powerful jaw locked dangerously around her in what could easily have been a killing grip. Instead he pushed her brutally to the ground and he growled dangerously into her ear.

Petra struggled one last time, crying out a piteous whine of defeat as her huge body writhed helplessly, trapped against the marble columns. Her tail sent pews into disarray as she lashed about but it was no use. She froze as his teeth clenched perilously on the most delicate part of her long neck. His fangs pricked, sinking deep to her flesh to begin pumping her full of his venom. Her wail transformed into an animalistic cry of joy as his itch hit her bloodstream, claiming her as mate.

He didn't let go, giving her neck a few shakes between his jaws for good measure. He must make sure she didn't have any fight left. There was absolutely nothing to worry about though as the older dragoness was reliving the first delights of being mated once again.

The male wasted no further time, rolling her body slightly on its side and pinning her down. She instinctively held her tail up, exposing her hot slit as he shuffled into position on top of her.

It was like this, pinned down against a pillar, next to Lady Narlakis' throne that Petra felt his massive cockhead rub against her opening. The engorged organ pulsed in need, jetting large spurts of pre-come in excitement.

She moaned in exquisite frustration as he pumped more of his potent itch deep into her bloodstream, preparing her for breeding. Her wings twitched, her spine tingled, she was ready.

His thick, insistent member prodded enthusiastically for the right angle, not an easy feat for creatures so large. They both froze as the very tip of his flared head suddenly found the right point, nestled just so between the puffy, dripping flesh guarding her opening. He pushed, gently at first but not to be deterred when her resistance proved too great. He sought a slightly better footing behind her and thrust harder, slipping inside with the help of her copious, warm lubrication.

Chris couldn't believe what he was feeling as he thrust himself further and further into her incredible body. She was so slick and hot on his hard shaft that he had to slow, savour the feeling of initially spreading her open. Her tight insides yielded before his dragon cock, squeezing deliciously against the most sensitive parts of his head and basting him in warm, thick juices.

"Ahhhh! That's it young one, now show me how you bred my daughter!" The sultry dragoness' first words to him rang out around the grand chamber.

"If you are ssso eager I will put a child in you as well!" he heard himself growl in his deep, sibilant voice.

"Oh, fuck! Yessssss! Do it!" Petra chortled gloriously in reply, her body shivering in pleasure as he secured himself ever deeper within her. He was seriously testing her limits with that thick member of his but she fucking loved it. "Ssslow, please Sire, it's been over half a century since I mated in this form!"

His response was a savage thrust, spearing himself deeper and making her yelp as her tight insides had no choice but to part before him rather painfully.

"Ooww!" She spun her long neck to snap at his snout indignantly but he brushed her aside, holding firm deep within her, stretching her to the limit. She panted, knowing it was best to relax as she adjusted to being stuffed so full. She didn't expect gentleness after attacking him but she tried again to appeal to him. "You're fucking huge, Chris, ssstop! Give me a minute."

He chuckled down at her infuriatingly, rolling his hips and stirring her hot, juicy channel. He even had the audacity to hunch slightly higher inside her, bumping against her already dilating cervix.

"No! Fucking Jesus, what are you doing to me!" she screamed in her deep feminine growl as he wasted no time, pushing incessantly at the opening to her molten womb. Despite the pain, her body was responding eagerly. He was laying the foundation for the orgasm of a lifetime. Already her vagina clenched and spasmed in bliss, responding instinctively to his rough treatment with further lubrication.

ltpc
ltpc
3,762 Followers