Endangered Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltpc
ltpc
3,762 Followers

"I'm sorry to hear about your husband, Sam. How old is Amy?"

"Thank you. She's seven, almost eight," Sam beamed.

"It must be tough for her to move at that age. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, I'm a dragon after all. My fiancé Annabel is great with kids."

Sam was a little taken aback at the forward offer. At first her protective instinct told her to be wary, but the large young man seemed completely genuine in his offer.

"I'm sorry," Chris watched her brow furrow and the other women in the room exchange nervous glances. "I shouldn't have..."

"No. No, it's fine. I appreciate the offer, I was just taken aback. I'm sure after the Revelation she would love to know a real-life dragon. She's such an inquisitive little soul."

"Okay. How about you, Pamela?" he asked.

The athletic blond fixed her green eyes on him appraisingly and he noticed for the first time just how many freckles she had. It was quite striking, her obviously pale completion showed signs that she loved the sunshine. Her body language told him she wasn't comfortable. He wondered what he'd done wrong.

"Joined the Coast Guard out of high school, became a gunnery sniper, shot the engines out of drug boats for a few years," she sighed and looked around the room as if to ask if it was necessary to continue. She'd been sceptical about taking this job from the beginning. This oversized kid in front of her was supposed to be some sort of magical badass, a dragon. Something was fishy. "A while back I moved to LA and got into the LAPD Tactical Response Unit. I've been pulling triggers ever since. I mostly took this job as an excuse to get out of a long-term relationship that wasn't going anywhere, plus the pay."

"Wow, um, okay," Chris was lost for words.

Michelle rolled her eyes at him as Pamela opened her mouth to continue. The woman was known to have an attitude.

"I'm starting to wonder if I should have stayed in LA. Since when was there an all-woman anything in the police or armed forces? We're like some sort of Michelle's Angels bullshit."

"Michelle's Angels! Ha, I like that one," Lisa laughed.

"Hmm...I think we could use that," Michelle mused teasingly.

"I'm not joking," Pamela obviously didn't appreciate their sense of humour.

"Look, Pamela, I understand this situation must seem quite unusual but there is a reason for it," Michelle spoke, her tone placating but leaving no doubt that she was in charge. "You only officially joined the team a few days ago so you're catching up. You are just barely dipping your toes into the world of magic. I require you to have some mental flexibility. If you can't, or wont, I have no use for you. You've read the dossiers I gave you?"

"Skimmed, mostly," the slightly chagrined woman admitted. "It just seems so unbelievable."

"It's true," Lisa assured her. "You wouldn't believe some of the things I've seen in the last week."

"Chris, would you mind giving us a little demonstration?" Michelle asked. "Nothing too taxing though. I wouldn't want to upset Dr. Chang."

"To say nothing of my health. Okay, let me think," he said wryly. Last time he'd done a half transformation but that was a demanding process. Perhaps a little phasing? That was pretty easy. "Okay, you've probably heard or read a little something about the Ether, my dragon element?"

He received nods around the room and Kat spoke up.

"I don't understand it at all though. It's another dimension that this one is linked to somehow?"

"Sort of," he cocked his head in acknowledgement. "In truth I'm not sure anyone really understands it but I'm learning as much as I can. Anyway, I'm told I have unprecedented control of magic relating to the Ether. Kat would you like to assist me with the demonstration?"

She looked a little wary at first but gathered her courage as he stood and held out his big hand to her. A marine like her wasn't going to pussy out on a little magic, heck, it might be fun.

"I need to take your hand," he warned, feeling a little shiver run up her arm as he took a gentle but solid grip on her wrist. She gripped him back in return, her body tensed like a coiled spring, ready to explode. "Relax. And don't freak out."

He let his awareness wash over her, surround her. Her lips were just parting in an astonished little gasp, gooseflesh beginning to form on her skin as they vanished.

"What the..." Pamela jumped up from her seat and brushed a hand through the empty space. "Invisibility?!"

"Well, sort of," Michelle looked to Lisa and Sam to see how they were doing. "I suspect he's using one of his more powerful abilities, phasing, a roundabout sort of teleportation. They could just be sitting in the Ether right there laughing at us though."

"Teleportation? That's so cool," Lisa seemed to be taking it quite well.

"Sam?" Michelle asked. The experienced detective had settled back into her chair and was rubbing her temples thoughtfully, eyes closed.

"I just realised what a headache this job is going to be. Our world is going to be a very different place when this gets out."

"Yes. Yes, it is," Michelle smiled a little sadly. Finally someone got it, saw the bigger picture rather than the shock value of the magic itself. Her instincts had been correct, Sam would make an excellent second in command at the Denver office.

"But how is that possible?" Pamela rounded on Michelle. "Where did he take her? Is he going to bring her back?"

"I don't know how it's possible and I have no idea where he took her," Michelle said calmly. "You have to give Chris some slack. Think of him as a fresh recruit. He's unique and magically powerful but inexperienced. He's also incredibly valuable. It's our job to train, protect, and use his talents to complete our mission. If he decides to bring Kat back anytime soon that is."

"What else can he do? And if he's so powerful, why does he need our protection?" Sam asked.

"That's fair," Michelle nodded. "He needs our protection because he's exposing himself to danger to help us. As well as providing magical support when we need it, the higher-ups have earmarked him to be some sort of a public figure when this all comes out. They think, and I agree, that people will need to see and have chances to interact positively with Beings if we're going to integrate their hidden world with ours. Chris has the potential to fill this role well. He's young, attractive, mild mannered, and most importantly still connected with his humanity. So many of the old, powerful Beings I've met have lost that entirely."

"I see, he will almost certainly be the target of more violence then."

"Not only that," Lisa added. "I've been doing some reading now that we have access to their Maginet. I also got a chance to talk to one of his mates, Claire. He's incredibly valuable to his species and Beings as a whole. It would be a tragedy if something happened to him."

"Did I hear you correctly? You said ONE of his mates?" Sam cocked an eyebrow.

"Yes," Lisa said, a little colour rising in her cheeks. "He has five, six if you count the sprite."

"Good lord, how does he..."

"Pheromones, I treated you both with a potion to resist them this morning," Michelle said. "It's all in the briefing package but there's a lot to read through."

"The little skin swab," Pamela scowled. "It wasn't a DNA sample after all."

"Indeed, and you'll need to dose yourselves every day like I do if you don't want to embarrass yourselves with him," Michelle smirked. "Unless you think you're completely immune to his charm that is. Perhaps you can see now why I was told to assemble an all-female team to work closely with him. His interaction with humans needs to be carefully managed. The type of men who usually possess our skill sets often have egos to go with them."

"That's the truth," Pamela admitted.

A little crackle was their only warning as Chris pulled a flustered Kat back into the room through the Ether. In his other hand he gripped a large cup holder full of beefy takeaway cups. Kat's bounty was a white card box.

"That was fucking crazy!" Kat enthused to wide eyed stares.

"I had a hankering for hot chocolate and donuts," Chris shrugged. "There's enough for everyone."

They ended up talking for over an hour. Chris got filled in on all the work that went on to get the kidnapped Beings back to their families. Michelle gave them a report on what actions were being taken after the incident and expressed her frustration trying to get Patrick Riker arrested. The women were full of questions about magic, dragons, and all sorts of other Being related subjects. He didn't even come close to being able to answer all of them, but it felt good to talk and for once feel a little knowledgeable.

Eventually Dr. Chang came to collect him, it was time to start dialysis. Before he was led away, Michelle took him aside and made a cryptic comment about coming to see him later for a more private visit.

His days abed took on a loose schedule which ended up being far more bearable than he'd imagined. In the morning, he was injected with the antidote by Dr. Mayer herself. Early in the afternoon, he would be hooked back up to the dialysis machine for several hours, sometimes the rest of the day.

One of Michelle's Angels, as they now jokingly referred to themselves, was usually hanging around to keep an eye on him. He protested his need for constant supervision, but Michelle said it was good practice for them.

In truth, he was never really left alone at all. Petra and or Claire usually spent the morning with him and Hailey kept him company in the afternoon. Susan and Annabel would drop by when they could, but their schedules were full with work and school. Everyone came to the clinic in the evenings to have a picnic dinner. Those were his favourite times, lifting a lot of the frustration of inactivity. He didn't get to see much of Michelle or Lillian outside of dinner, they tended to work late or all night.

One of his broodmates always stayed overnight with him. It wasn't always about the sex, it felt just so right to have a loved one to wrap his arms around and sleep beside.

***

"Hailey?"

"Yeah?"

Tucked up against his side, she looked up from the research paper she was reading on her tablet. He couldn't help adoring her as she wriggled closer underneath his needle-and-tube-rigged arm.

"I was wondering... what's something I could do with my magic to help humanity on a large scale?"

"I'm not sure," she frowned, scrunching her nose. "What brought this on?"

"It was something Dr. Mayer said to me the other day. She seemed to think I should allow her to research my biology because it could help so many people."

"I've got no doubt the right research could help a lot of people." She sat up and looked down at him, her short blond hair cutely messy. "It would also probably make a few people very rich to license or sell dragon-based cures. You also must consider how exactly they would plan to mass produce these cures. There's undoubtedly a magical aspect to your healing abilities which couldn't be replicated in the lab."

"I hadn't thought of it like that," he admitted.

"Providing magical healthcare to the masses is actually a pretty poor use of your potential in my opinion."

"Oh, really?" he teased. "I suppose you have a better idea."

"Don't I always?"

"So far, yes, my beautiful little aspiring astronaut. I'm ever in awe of your intelligence, it's very attractive you know."

"You're such a tease, Chris," she batted at his chest. "When we have sex, I want you to tell me that over and over."

"Actually, I was thinking that for our first time I could phase us up to low orbit, we could sneak aboard and fuck in the ISS."

She gaped down at him, trying several times to find words.

"C... could you?"

"Don't know," he smiled. "Worth a try?"

"Oh, God yes!" her eyes closed as a little shiver ran over her skin just at the thought of it.

"Damn, you're one serious little space freak."

"You have no idea," she leaned back and hugged herself in excitement. "Yet."

She was wearing a snug, light grey sweater-dress and the movement did wonderful things to push her breasts toward him. That was why he noticed the spreading patches of darker fabric around the centre of each of her beautiful sweater-puppies.

His mind reached back to a time where Lillian had been tormenting him about Hailey's crush and claiming that were-bovine women lactated almost constantly. He hadn't put too much stock in that at the time, being more worried that Annabel would take Lillian's teasing to heart. Should he say anything now?

Something of his dilemma must have shown on his face.

"What?" she leaned closer. "Was that too much? I thought..."

"No, Hailey, I like the idea, I really do... It's just... Umm... Are your boobs leaking?"

She looked down and saw too late that her dirty little secret was out. She didn't say a word but felt herself turn scarlet in mortified embarrassment. In a sudden scrabble of bedding, she made an attempt to flee but he sat up quickly and caught her wrist.

"What's wrong? Hailey, don't run away," he softened his grip and asked gently. "Look at me, please."

Very slowly she raised her eyes to his. There were the beginnings of tears glistening at the corners of her striking blues.

"It's nothing to be ashamed about," he assured, gingerly placing his needle-stuck arm comfortingly on her shoulder. She had an arm across her chest to cover the wet spots, he recognised the position and it finally clicked for him. "This is why you've been going to the bathroom so much?"

"Yes," she admitted ashamedly.

"Why didn't you just tell me? Lillian mentioned something about this a while ago, but I didn't think about it too much. Dragons have plenty of weird and cool biological quirks. I don't mind that you lactate, it's kind of hot actually."

"No, it's not. People tease me sometimes and mutter things about my Mom and I when we're around town. My nickname at school was Daisey."

"Who?" Chris' anger was sudden and intense, dragon anger. "I'll kick their asses."

She looked taken-aback, her eyes searching, hoping for acceptance. As if a dam inside her burst, she flung her arms up around his neck and clung to him, burying her face against his neck. Her words came out in a flood.

"I was scared you would think it was gross. Chris, I'm sorry. I knew I couldn't hide it forever, but the moment never seemed right and the longer I left off telling you the harder it got. Please say you don't think it's gross? I have to wear absorbent bra cups all the time and it gets so much worse when I'm around you. It's like, even just your smell turns on the faucet."

He rubbed her back comfortingly as she babbled but had to start chuckling when he felt the warm wetness spreading from their contact, seeping through his own thin hospital gown.

"What?" She sat back into his lap and looked up at him a little reproachfully.

"It's not gross. I like you, milk and all... It's just that you're getting it on me."

She looked down between their bodies at the rough circles of damp fabric.

"Oh my God, I'm going to die of embarrassment," she squeaked.

"For such a smart girl, you're really hung up on this, huh? Hailey, you're beautiful, and from what I've seen so far your breasts are world class."

"No, you don't have to live with them..."

"Hush," he kissed her softly. She seemed reluctant at first but soon her soft lips were meeting him firmly, her pink little tongue slipping tentatively into his mouth.

Chris' good hand was stroking up and down her slim torso, closer and closer to its target. When it finally slid up to gently cup her left breast, she let out a tiny gasp, stilling their kiss. He tenderly supported it, hefting slightly from underneath, running his thumb lovingly across the fabric shielding her upper slope.

Her eyes were locked onto his, her little body quivering as he reached up and slid the grey fabric off her shoulder. Her bronzed skin looked sumptuous against the exposed top of a lacy but substantial, dark green bra cup. He paused, seeking permission, a finger gently running back and forth over the wide, lightly padded support strap. She worried her bottom lip for several seconds, considering or perhaps gathering courage. She closed her eyes and nodded, pent up breath escaping her in a shuddered rush.

Even as he slipped his finger under the strap and eased it down to the side, her hand came up to do the same on her right shoulder. She made a small shrugging motion and suddenly, most of her breasts were bared to him.

He stared, once again astounded by the female form. She was so large and perfectly rounded, heavy. Unleashed, they were weighted down slightly, but this only served to accentuate her beautifully upturned, cone-like nipples. So pink and soft and glistening with moisture. He hadn't come across that sort of shape before, like her areola and nipple were merged into a puffy, sackable little teat.

He badly wished his other hand was fit for duty, but he made do with one, pushing her brassiere and sweater further down her body. Her lower slopes were marvellously full, spreading out slightly across her chest, a little wider than her torso. They were the sort of tits you would expect on someone with Lillian's more full-bodied figure, not the slight young blond exposed and vulnerable before him.

"See? Beautiful," he whispered. His finger traced all the way down the side of her right breast, looping under the swell, crossing the slight gap at her sternum to repeat the worshiping caress on its twin.

Under her butt, Hailey could feel his member grow and throb, hot and insistent. Her womanhood was responding too, moistening as a small fire began to kindle low in her belly. Her hands played across her lower tummy and across her thighs nervously. She opened her eyes slowly, her skin puckering under his gentle touch. He had such a look of undisguised adoration on his face that she had to smile.

He exploringly cupped and hefted her left tit, squeezing a little, like someone trying to find that one ripe avocado at the market. He was surprised how firm and engorged she felt, almost hard. He squeezed again, just to make sure.

She gasped as a little squirt of white fluid shot from her nipple, spattering his gown. He looked down at his chest, chuckled and shot her a roguish grin. She watched his eyes twinkle mischievously, holding her gaze as he very slowly raised his mouth toward her dribbling left nipple.

"Fuck," her breath hitched as his lips softly enveloped her puffy little cone. Their eyes never parted as he flicked his tongue around her sensitive teat and began applying gentle suction.

She was unprepared for the way her body responded to the warm, tugging sensation. As if on cue, an overwhelming tingling began in both her breasts, bordering on being painful. It had never been this powerful before. Then, as the dragon continued to suckle, the dam burst and her milk let down. She sighed happy relief, almost like if she really needed to pee and could now finally relax and let it flow.

Chris was in heaven. What started as a warm little trickle of creamy milk became a veritable torrent. She was delicious, sweeter and richer than fresh cow's milk. His dragon instinct told him her milk was chock full of nutrients and more than a little magic of her own. He gulped quickly as her flow increased. She looked down at him, a silly little smile on her face as he guzzled and sucked greedily at her nipple. Her fingers tangled into his short hair and she pulled him closer.

A warm splash across his cheek and spreading dampness on his right shoulder made him splutter and turn his head. Sure enough, her neglected breast was firing off volleys of wasted milk in complaint. They were quickly soaking him, the streams surprisingly powerful and rhythmic.

ltpc
ltpc
3,762 Followers
1...45678...19