Endgame

Story Info
A fine lie exists between love and hate.
2.1k words
4.06
18.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden watched his soon-to-be captive, 18 year old Raleigh Karrigan, as she chatted with her insipid little group of friends. They were gathered around an old bench, messing with their phones, laughing, and most likely enjoying a good gossip or two, just as high school girls often do.

To them, this was just another ordinary Friday, but to Aiden, it was the day his plan for avenging his brother's death finally came to be. Three long years, he'd been waiting, and today was the last day he would have to wait.

A blonde started squealing and pointing at Raleigh, who began to blush. He had to admit, a little flush looked good in Raleigh's cheeks.

He continued to study Raleigh, noting how much she had changed since the trial that ruled her father innocent of murder. Her once-short hair had grown into long brunette waves, and the freckles that dotted her face as a youth seemed to have disappeared. He had to admit, she wasn't hard on the eyes. But pretty or not, she would be a pregnant disgrace within a year if all went according to plan.

The sun was beginning to sink in the sky, and some of Raleigh's friends began to leave the park. A crisp breeze wound it's way through the park, catching leaves in its tendrils. The rest of the girls soon left, complaining of the cold. Raleigh, though, seemed to be a fixture upon the bench.

Aiden reached for his "gun", blowing the dust off of it. It wasn't a true gun, per say, but it was still capable of incapacitating someone. Temporarily, at least. With that thought, Aiden began the countdown to revenge.

Three...

Aiden aimed for Raleigh's thigh, and cocked the gun. It clicked loudly, a bit too much so for Aiden's comfort.

Two...

Raleigh must have heard the sound, as she now was glancing around, searching for the source of the click.

One.

She made to get up and run, but alas, it was too late. As Aiden fired, her eyes locked on the gun, and widened briefly before fluttering closed. She slumped, her hair falling forward to cover her face, and tumbled to a graceless heap upon the ground.

Not a soul was around, but that didn't mean Aiden could be careless. Calmly, he walked towards Raleigh's tranquilized form, and scooped her up. She was surprisingly light, but what did he expect? Just barely scraping past the five and a half foot mark, she couldn't be that heavy. She was the Chihuahua, and he was the Great Dane, at six four.

Eyeing her book bag, he remembered that she owned a phone. An iPhone, if he remembered correctly. Knowing it could be tracked, he rifled through her book bag until finding it. Picking it up, he realized a way to throw the authorities off his trail, for at least a day or so.

He spotted a re-sealable plastic bag in her book bag, emptied its contents into another part of the book bag, and put her phone in it. He blew some air inside, so the phone would be protected from water, sealed the bag, and tied a knot in it for extra security. He then promptly threw the encased phone into a manhole, knowing that the city sewer system eventually went out into the ocean. Anyone trying to track the cell phone would follow the ruse, at least until realizing that it led nowhere but the deep blue sea. That bought him precious time, time he would need to reach his destination.

Or, as he could now say, their destination.

****

Aiden arrived at Canadian borders later that night, at about eight pm. His captive was hidden away in a compartment in his truck-bed, still sedated.

She's missing out on some great scenery, though, He thought, eyeing the bright autumn leaves on the trees. He remembered how excited his little brother used to be each fall, pointing out the colorful leaves, and occasionally eating them. Yes, that was his little brother, Logan. Little Logan with the ever-present smile and honking laugh... And now Logan is dead.

Raleigh slowly drifted back into the real world, and woke with a gasp as she remembered what had happened at the park. Her eyes wouldn't focus the first few times she opened them, but after a bit, she could see around the room she was in. It was a pretty room, cabin-like, with wooden walls and decor, sparse though it was.

Realizing she was on her back, she tried to sit up, but found she was unable to, due to restraints on her wrists. A little bit of wriggling was all that was needed to prove that her legs were restrained as well, bringing panic. She looked down at her legs, seeing that they were bare... as was the rest of her. No. No no no no NO!

Panic crept in, and she started thrashing wildly, bucking and pulling against her restraints.

"You look lovely when you wriggle about like that, you know. I'm about to erupt, and I'm not even inside of you yet." A deep, gravelly voice made its way to her ears, and she froze in fear. Her breathing quickened, her chest heaving as she hyperventilated. She turned her face to the left, eyes wide, and took in the sight of a tall, well-built man, who was also... bare.

"Don't... whatever you're about to do... please, no. I don't want this! Please!" She cried, liquid fear trickling down her cheeks. His eyes met hers, and she saw something in the dark brown eyes. Something that looked like indecisiveness, and regret. But she also saw a deep, angry hatred, and that was what made the fear creep up her spine.

" Don't worry, Raleigh. When I'm done here, you'll be begging for me. Begging for me to fuck you till you pass out." His deep, malicious chuckle made her struggle all the more, and soon she was gasping with the effort she put into trying to get free. The chains were starting to cut into her wrists and ankles, causing her to grimace at the pain.

He was getting frustrated now, and he growled out, "Stop fighting, whore. We can do this one of two ways: the easy way or the hard way. Oh, and the hard way will end in death for you, just so you know."

Raleigh froze at that last bit, and stopped fighting. She turned her head to the man smiling cruelly at her and looked him in the eyes, seeing nothing but hatred. Looking away, she mumbled, "Easy way, please."

"Good. I wouldn't want to waste such a nice little body like yours, anyway."

He approached the end of the bed where her legs were restrained and started to work on unlocking the chains that bound her legs.

"If you kick me, you'll die. Got it?"

Raleigh nodded, tears streaming from her amber eyes as it finally sunk in that there was no way out of her predicament.

Her captor stepped away from her now unbound legs, walked near hear head, and whispered in her ear, "I can even make this... pleasant... for you, Raleigh. Would you like that, hmm?" Raleigh shrugged, and tried to stop crying.

"That's not an answer. Yes or no?" He nipped her earlobe in question.

"Yes, please," came her soft, trembling reply. He bit her earlobe again, and something hot streaked down to pool in her core. Fuck it, she thought. I'm probably going to die anyways, so why not have a bit of fun before being snuffed out?

Her captor met her eyes, and replied huskily, "Good, good. I think it's past time we start, don't you?" When Raleigh didn't reply, he sighed. "The quiet ones in public are usually the loudest in bed... Let's see if this applies to you..."

Raleigh's breathing sped up as his hand met her breast, as his warmth was incredible. "A perfect fit in my hand... I like that." He nodded approvingly before bending to take her nipple in his mouth, sucking and licking softly, teasingly.

Raleigh felt herself arching up closer to his mouth, and instantly felt ashamed. Am I really enjoying this?

Her thoughts were interrupted, though, when his teeth scraped the tip of her nipple. A low moan escaped her mouth, and her captor took it as an invitation to become more bold in his advances. His left hand rubbed circles down her taut stomach, and stopped right above the beginning of her folds.

Raleigh was confused. Her mind was screaming no, but her body? It told another story entirely.

"N- n- no!" She stuttered, knowing her violation was becoming more of a reality every second. His thumb tapped and stroked her pearl with a slow, maddening rhythm.

"Please... stop... I'm not a whore... I'm NOT a whore!!" But even as she said this, her body had begun to writhe, and something inside of her was whispering "almost there... Just... A little... More..."

And then his hand left her.

"Wha-"

"No, you don't get to come yet," her captor interrupted, "not until I get to, as well."

He crawled on the bed, and settled himself between Raleigh's pale thighs. The tip of his dick was resting on her clitoris, and every so often, he'd lurch forward, bumping it a little. "Are you ready for the fun to begin...whore?" He sneered, knowing she didn't consider herself a whore.

"N-no! Don't! Why are you doing this?" She panted, exhausted.

Her captor's features twisted up, a contortion depicting deep rage, and he lurched forward, much farther than before.

Although she wasn't completely dry, Raleigh screamed as his tip rammed against her cervix, the pain radiating everywhere. He's too big...

He leaned close to her ear, and smiled devilishly before whispering, "Your father," he gritted out, thrusting with each syllable, "is a thief of sorts. He took away the one I loved, so now, I'm returning the favor."

His thrusts weren't as rough now, and his rhythm becoming more steady. A friction began to build inside of Raleigh, and suddenly, the pain turned into pleasure. She looked up, surprised to see her captor watching her face intently. When she met his eyes, he smiled maliciously and went a bit faster. She gasped, and bit her lip, determined not to give him the satisfaction of a moan.

"Come on, now. We both know you're liking this. Or at least your body is... No use in trying to hide it. Make some noise, whore."

Raleigh shook her head and looked away, trying to concentrate on suppressing her body's responses. He reached a hand out, and gripped her chin, dragging her gaze back to his face. "Look at me, girl. Look at the one who can make you both moan in pleasure and make you cry in pain. Look at me!"

Her eyes met his once again, widening when he moved his hand to her pearl, and began to rub as his thrusts became faster and harder than Raleigh could ignore. A soft moan escaped, and her captor grinned in satisfaction, watching her writhe in pleasure. Her hips tilted up, and it was then that he knew she was close. He sighed, feeling her silky softness clenching around his length, and knew she wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. I won't let her go.

"Aiden is my name. I want you to scream my name when you come, got it?"

By this time, Raleigh was lost in sensations, and nodded mindlessly. Her resistance was worn through at that time...

"A-Aiden! Good, so... good! Aiden!!"

She came on a piercing cry, and Aiden soon followed, snarling as he erupted in her softness.

As her muscles clenched on his slowly softening rod, Aiden withdrew. He was very surprised to see blood on his cock and felt a knot in his gut as he realized her first time would be one of rape. Wasn't a girl's first time supposed to be special?

He watched as she lifted her head and saw the blood on his length, mixed with his semen and her juices. Something he hadn't felt in a long time tore at his black heart, something along the lines of guilt. Her eyes met his, and shame was obviously what she was feeling. Her eyes began to water, and she looked to the painting on the wall closest to them.

The painting showed a couple walking hand in hand down a forested path, a stream flowing under the bridge they were about to cross. They were forever frozen in time, happy and laughing, as the world moved on without them. But even left behind, they were content.

"I'll never have that, will I?" Raleigh whispered, a single tear dripping form her chin to the bed, where it left a spot.

"I'll never be loved like that. I'll die here, won't I?" Her gaze swiveled back to Aiden's.

Aiden looked into her eyes, and saw despair, confusion, and most of all, a sense of loss... He knew that feeling. He felt that way the day Logan was pronounced dead.

"Most likely, yes."