Ending the Argument

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her back, and she raised herself, trying to escape, turning to face him, to escape. Bob grabbed the waist of her pants, held her, and opened them.

"What are you – oh, don't you dare, what do you think-" she started, struggling futilely as he opened her pants and pulled them down her hips to her knees. She tried to stand, and found she couldn't, her legs held together. She tried to pull away, and took her by the shoulders and spun her, easily, back into position face down on her knees, and pressed his hand on her back.

"Oh, my God, what the hell, Bob, don't you dare," she muttered into the cushions as he pulled her panties down to her knees, exposing her bare ass. He glanced over his shoulder to see if Tiffany was watching, and she was, up on one elbow still, an appreciative grin on her tear-streaked face. He leg had moved, and her pussy was exposed. She had pushed her thong down her legs to join her shorts, and he saw her shaved lips swelling out between her thighs, with only a tight strip of hair above her clit. She saw him look, and blushed, but didn't move to cover herself. He turned back to his wife. Her white, slightly flabby ass, larger than her daughter's but similar in shape, stood trembling as she struggled against his grip. He laid his hand on it, took a few breaths to release his anger.

"You have treated your daughter badly, and you have treated me badly, and you have made life difficult and unlivable for all of us," he spoke, forcefully and determined. "You will be punished until you I am convinced you understand."

Her protest was cut off by the first hard blow to her exposed left buttock, and she screamed in the sudden shock and pain. He hit the other one, watching his handprint appear from the impact, feeling the sting in his palm. Again and again he struck, each time getting a squeal of pain and alarm from his wife, until she began to cry. Her pleas went unheeded as he spanked her, sometimes the same cheek, increasing the pain, then switching to the other, turning them pink, then bright red. He stopped after about twenty strokes, and spoke.

"Do you understand what you did wrong?" She just cried, no longer struggling, her sobs shaking her body beneath his hand. "Answer me! I asked you, do you know what you did wrong?"

"I- I- I was- I was a bad mother, I- oh, I don't know what you want me to say!"

He began again, and she screamed again as the blows rained down on her, another series, hurting more as he struck her already inflamed skin. After ten he stopped, resting his arm.

"You have been selfish and treated your daughter badly, say it!"

"I- I- I've been-" she blubbered, "selfish and-" she struggled through her sobs, "I treated Tiffany badly, I'm sorry" she managed.

Felling a small victory, he turned to see Tiffany smiling slyly, and gasped.

She had kicked her shorts the rest of the way off, and one hand was rubbing herself between her spread legs. He turned back, the vision of her playing with her bare pussy burned into his brain. He felt a stiffness begin in his pants, and took a breath, remembered what he was doing.

He realized the hand that had been holding his wife in place had slipped away during the last series, and she had not moved. She knelt over the loveseat, face down on the cushions, and shook with sobs, gasping for breath. He touched her ass and she jerked involuntarily. The skin was burning hot. He didn't want to spank her more, but he was determined not to stop until she knew what she has done.

"Joanne," he said, lightly caressing the tortured ass flesh, feeling the heat. "I want to stop now, but I will continue if you have not learned. Tell me," he said soothingly. The globes of her ass were swollen and hot as he moved his hand, but as he moved his hand lower, he found another heat, a moist, steamy heat, and realized it was coming from between her legs! He stiffened more as he waited for her answer, remembering his stepdaughter, spread on the bed. "Tell me, Jo. Say it, Admit where you have been wrong, and I will let you up."

Her sobs subsided slightly, and she choked and tried to speak, blubbering. "I'm suh- suh- SORRY!" she blurted. "I'm sorry you think I'm a bad mother! I never meant to hurt anyone!" She howled her sorrow and pain before continuing. "I was trying to help her, I swear. If she would just listen to me, just do what I tell her, I swear-"

Bob's hand was still caressing her inflamed ass, wondering about the obvious stimulation her pussy was emanating. But when he heard her insist that she was still right, he pulled back, beginning again, this time speaking to her as he deliberately spanked her jiggling cheeks, placing emphasis on his strikes with his voice.

"It was YOU!"

"Not your DAUGHTER!"

"You are TOO CONTROLLING!"

"You TREAT her with no RESPECT!"

"You HAVE to let her GROW!"

"Have a LIFE!"

Each verbal emphasis brought another hard slap, the impacts covering her ass from just under her back to the tops of her thighs. Between the blows she squealed her resignation. "I'm sorry! I OH! swear, I know I was wrong, but OH! I couldn't help myself. I was only AAGH! trying to help, I'm sorry!"

"What about our FAMILY!?"

"I want us all together, I never wanted her to leave, I love her, please I want her here with me, with us," she pleaded, "she can do what she wants, dress how she wants, please, please stop, please."

"And what about your husband?" Bob heard the question from beside him and turned to see Tiffany on her knees, still in only her tee shirt, beside him. "What about Bob? Are you going to take care of him, or drive him away?" she asked. She looked at Bob, held his wrist, and signaled him to wait for the answer.

They heard only her cries and sobs and uncontrolled weeping. She moaned and tossed her head in misery, and Bob raised his hand to strike, but Tiffany stalled him. "Wait a second," she said. She climbed up onto the Loveseat, sitting next to her mother, and leaned over, her hand lightly pressing on the older woman's lower back, and she leaned over her.

"Mom, this is important, you need to answer," she said slowly and carefully, glancing at Bob as she did. "You are going to get spanked more, if you don't," Joanne keened into the cushions, "easy, now, try to concentrate," Tiffany's hand had moved down, and was lovingly caressing the swollen red flesh of her mother's wounded buttocks, touching lightly, fingertips skimming across raised welts. "If you don't answer correctly, there will be more, I promise. I know what I did wrong. You have to know, too."

Jo sniffled and shuddered, gasping for control of her tears. "I don't know what you mean, what you're talking about. I- I love Bob, oh, please, no more. I'll do whatever you say, please, just, no more, please."

"Mom, that's not going to be good enough. You can't just say you'll do it, you have to want to do it, if you really love him."

Bob watched in amazement as Tiffany's hand slipped to the bottom curve of his wife's reddened cheeks, and then between her legs to touch her mother's pussy. His jaw dropped to see Tiffany's slide two fingers easily inside, Jo's wet pussy opening to accept them. He smelled her arousal. He looked up, saw Tiffany looking at him as she fingered her mother, and she softly said to him, "Don't spank her again, yet. But you might have to, one more time." She turned back to her mother.

"Mom, last chance, tell me what you will do for Bob, to keep him and show him you love him." Bob watched her fingers sliding easily into his wife's slick hole, and wondered what was going on. "Tell us, Mom. Come on."

Jo released a sudden mournful wail, ending with a resigned, miserable confession. "I don't know what to say!" she wept. "I don't know what to do!"

Tiffany stared at her, and then turned to Bob. She pulled her fingers from her mother's pussy, and leaning to Bob, touched his lips, and slipped the slick digits into his mouth. He tasted his wife's excitement, and tried to remember the last time he'd done so. It had been too long. Tiff pulled her fingers out, and brought that hand sharply down on her Joanne's inflamed ass cheek. "Give it to her," she said.

Once again Bob began the methodical spanking, delivering slow, deliberate strikes to his wife's red, swollen flesh. He paced them evenly, so she could anticipate the next blow, and heard her daughter lecturing her.

"Mom, listen to me," she said sternly, fitting the words between Bob's strikes. "You have to take care of him. You love him? Well, he loves you, and you have to work to keep him. You have to make sure he's happy, sexually." Bob noticed that Tiffany had a hand between her own legs now. "Suck his dick, Mom. Blow him; give him a blowjob, all the way. Swallow his cum. Fuck him, a lot. Maybe even let him fuck your ass. You have to do these things, you have to WANT to do these thing. If you don't, you're going to drive him away and lose him."

Bob heard Joanne's mournful wail, but didn't hear her say anything, but Tiffany held her hand up to stop him. "Watch me, Mom." She said, and then she stood, and turned Bob, and pushed him to sit on the loveseat next to his wife.

Before he could react she was opening his pants, and his half-hard shaft was exposed, and he saw Joanne turn to see her daughter open her mouth and envelop his head, swirling her tongue around it, the grasp the base and lick the length of him, coating his shaft. He froze, half panicked and all aroused, as she lowered her head onto him, taking half his cock into her mouth, moaning onto him. She began bobbing her head, stroking him at the same time, and he stopped to think that his stepdaughter was sucking his cock in front of his wife, this was wrong, in so many ways, and it was so hot, so good, and he groaned his satisfaction at the pleasure coursing through him.

She pulled her head off, grabbed her mother's hair, and pulled her face to Bob's crotch, and then it was Joanne's mouth where Tiffany's had been, sucking him, her daughter coaxing her to suck, to use her tongue, holding him by the base. "That's it, Mom, like that; suck his cock like you love it, like you enjoy having it in your mouth. That's how you take care of your man, and keep him right." Bob watched his wife's tear-streaked face bobbing up and down on his cock at her daughter's urging. Joanne's eyes, swollen and red from her crying, were closed. "Good, that's good, it's okay to like it, it's good to give your man pleasure. You do this more, and you'll enjoy having your mouth filled, feeling him bounce off your tonsils, and you'll learn to swallow his cum. But not today." She gently pushed her mother's head off, and pulled Bob by his cock off the loveseat, back behind Jo, who still knelt across the cushions. She pulled him behind her, and aimed his hard cock at Joanne's wet slit, rubbing it up and down.

"You've got to fuck your man, Mom, you gotta fuck him good and fuck him often. Sex isn't bad, and sex isn't a tool," she said, pulling him into Joanne, and sliding him in between her labia. "It's a wonderful experience for both of you and the more you do it, the more you'll like it, and want it, and the better it'll be for Bob." She pulled her hand away and Bob slipped himself fully inside, filling her, feeling the heat he remembered from the early years of their marriage. He groaned as her pussy accepted him.

"You hear that Mom? He likes it, it feels real good, and I know that you like it too, even if you're afraid to admit it." Bob started pumping, and saw that Tiffany was playing with herself again, her gaze switching from her mother's face, face down in the cushions, to Bob's cock sliding wetly in and out of her cunt. "Oh, yeah, you like that, don't you, Mom? I know Bob likes it, I can see it on his face." She looked up at Bob for a second, and grinned. "Do you like exciting Bob? Do you like knowing you're giving him what he needs, what he wants, what makes him feel good?"

Joanne grunted her affirmation, and Bob felt her body reacting, her hips beginning to pulse back against him. He grabbed her hips, careful not to irritate her wounded ass cheeks, and thrust harder, bouncing his thighs on hers, hearing the wet smacking sounds of his impacts.

"Let's get him really excited now, okay Mom? You want to make sure he never goes away?"

"Yes, yes, oh, please, anything."

Tiffany climbed up on the loveseat and squeezed herself up against the back, facing Bob, and swung a leg over Joanne's head, straddling her, and grinned at Bob as she lowered herself between the back of the seat and Joanne's head. Bob watched her exposed shaved pussy disappear behind his wife's head. Holy shit, he thought, it can't be, and he pushed into her harder. He didn't have to imagine long, as Tiffany guided her mother's head to her open, waiting slit.

"That's it, Mom, that's a sexy, nasty woman who knows how to keep her man, keep him interested, lick my pussy, get your tongue inside me, taste my cunt." He heard Joanne moan and grunt, and craned his neck to get a better look. Tiffany saw him and adjusted her position. "Oh, yeah, that's so good, your mouth feels so good on my cunt, yeah. Bob is watching you, he's watching you eat my young pussy while he fucks you, does that excite you? Do you like him to see what a dirty woman he married?"

She was pressing her hands on the back of her mother's head, and Bob could see her, sucking Tiffany's pussy lips, saw her tongue burrowing inside, licking her juices, and stimulating her hard clit. He moaned out loud.

"Oh, Joanne, baby, suck that pussy, baby, be my dirty girl, lick it out while I fuck your hot cunt!"

"Yeah, Mom, that's it, lick my clit and make me cum, I want to cum when Bob fills your lonely cunt with his hot load, yeah, that's it, oh, I'm close Mommy, lick me, make me cum!"

He slammed into his wife as she attacked her daughter's clit, feeling his climax boiling up as Tiffany's moans increased, and as his stepdaughter came in her mother's mouth his balls exploded, sending the first blast of his cream deep inside her, and he bellowed his orgasm, shooting blast after blast into her, his hips jerking hard, driving his cock into her. He finished as Tiffany came down, and rested, his cock nestled deep in the hot stew of Joanne's creamy cunt.

Tiffany climbed off the seat and got on her knees, and turned Bob to the side, pulling his cock from Joanne. She guided her mother to the side, steered her face at Bob's dick, and guided her towards him. Joanne dutifully opened her mouth and began eagerly sucking their combined juices from his softening cock. With her mouth locked firmly on Bob's shaft, Tiffany moved her, twisting her body around so she was on her back on the loveseat, head to the side slurping Bob's juicy dick. As Bob watched, Tiffany spread her mother's legs, looked up at Bob and grinned, and then lowered her face to Joanne's pussy. Bob heard her sucking and slurping, drawing the load of hot cream from her mother's fucked cunt. After a few seconds Tiffany pulled away, climbed up over her mother until her face was above Joanne's, and opened her mouth, allowing the stream of white goo to drip into her mother's cheek. Feeling the sticky semen hitting her face, Joanne pulled off Bob's cock and turned her head, mouth open, catching the remnants into her mouth. Tiffany leaned down, licked the drip from her mother's cheek, and dropped it into her waiting mouth.

Bob had never seen anything so dirty, so wanton, and he stared at his wife and her daughter as they shared his load, and Joanne swallowed it.

"That's it, Mom, didn't his cum taste good from your pussy? You looked so hot and nasty sucking it down. I bet Bob loved that, loved you doing that for him, and knowing that you can be his sexy hot wife." She kissed her mother on the lips. "I'm so proud of you." She looked up at Bob. "Aren't you proud of her, Bob?"

"Proud, and amazed, and so turned on and in love with her," he said, and he leaned down to kiss her, too, tasting himself on her lips, smelling pussy and cum, feeling the heat. He kissed her tear-streaked cheeks. "I love you, Joanne. Please don't ever make me do this to you again."

"I won't, I swear, Bob," she murmured, "I love you, and I don't ever want to lose you." She looked at her daughter. "Or my wonderful daughter," she added, managing a smile.

"I love you, too, Mom," Tiffany said. "And you, too, Dad. Thanks for taking charge. I hated fighting, hated the tension and the hostility." She grinned. "This is better!"

"A lot better!" Bob agreed. "We can be a happy family now."

"Happy and sexy!" Tiff added.

"And nasty and satisfied!" Joanne chimed in.

"But Mom," Tiffany said, and her hands drifted to her mother's wet pussy. "You didn't get to cum!" She looked up at Bob. "Come on, Dad, let's show her what she's missing!"

As Bob moved to help his stepdaughter please his wife to orgasm, he thought, man, I should have done this three years ago!