Ending the Feud

Story Info
Taylor Swift, Katy Perry & a friend settle differences.
8.8k words
4.62
41.9k
72
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the celebrities, singers, record labels, publishers etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift.

Ending the Feud

A celebrity erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MFF, FF, Oral, anal.

* * *

Dylan had always known that he was a fortunate man. Great family, great friends, and a great life that has led to a great career so far as a songwriter even at his still relatively young mid-twenties age. On paper, there didn't seem to be any downsides for the handsome, short haired man who even in between penning chart topping hits and travelling between big cities to secure deals had time to maintain a healthy lifestyle and toned body. However, there was one issue that as much as he'd tried to ignore it and not discuss it, was always an elephant in the room. And was now the reason why he was in a reserved high-end hotel suite awaiting the arrival of two of his friends that he'd made through his song writing.

One is the former country star turned global pop princess in Taylor Swift. The other was a once gospel music singer but now similarly a worldwide chart topping performer in Katy Perry. Between these two women, while refusing to discuss the matter to the press, have a rather public dislike for each other and are musical rivals, and have been for years. During that time the problems between the two had been managed well, and Dylan with his song writing for both had always been meeting or hanging out with them at different times. However it seemed issues had been flaring up between the two, to such a degree that both management teams for the pop-stars reached out to attempt a "crisis meeting" to attempt to finally put and end to the feud to avoid a public relations disaster.

It was the first time that Dylan regretted the success he'd found in his writing career as while he loved being friends with the two who individually he'd always enjoyed the company of and had a blast with, he wasn't a fool and knew of the dislike each woman had for the other. He'd always tried to keep any mention of the other singer to a minimum if saying nothing at all, and had seen how a smile turned into frosty bitterness if a slip of the tongue ever mentioned the name of the rival to either of them.

However, as he had to admit himself, he was one of the few people who was on equal enough good terms with both celebrities that he might have a shot at defusing this hatred, and the bonus (as far as the management suits were concerned) of being an unknown to the general public, non-celeb so if things did go sour there would not be as huge a potential disaster if another singer or actress was dragged into this.

Dylan stood up from the lavish couch in the suite, checking over his smart attire of dress pants, shirt and shoes for a double check, then looking over the small table across with a bottle of water and glasses. He wished it was something far stronger and alcoholic to calm his nerves so that his existing friendship between each still-to-arrive woman wouldn't come crashing down in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.

An electronic "bleep" sound grabs his attention, looking to the door as the first arrival steps in. The long legs topped with high heels led to a rather ironic for one of her songs tight little skirt that covers her shapely backside, then a short and snug top that showed a little of her desirable midsection and fitted nicely to her perky, rounded chest. The blonde's look was as usually is finished with bright red lipstick, those lips forming a surprised smile when she saw who was in the room waiting for her.

"Dylan??" Taylor Swift questioned, moving in energetically and quickly giving him a warm hug that was returned with some relief. "What... What are you...?" She trails off, and her smile fades as the realisation hits her. "Oh. Her." She says flatly, folding her arms. "I can't believe they dragged you into this. Over her?"

"Taylor, come on. This is more than just about her..." Dylan said with a sigh. "It's all gotten bad enough that your management and hers arranged this all in the first place. Not to mention it's all gone on for way to long."

"You don't know her like I do! The real her!" Swift says, sounding aggravated just thinking about her rival. "She steals dancers, she steals friends, and I bet she's been trying to steal you and the songs you're writing for me away as well!"

"Oh come on Taylor, listen to yourself..." He says with a shake of the head. "Do you really think..."

He's about to speak but that electronic sound rings out again, and now a long dark haired arrival makes her jiggling appearance in a gorgeous, form fitting dress that hugs delightfully to her thick backside and does nothing to hide her large breasts that shake with every step, shown off with deep cleavage.

"Wait, Dylan??" It's the turn of Katy Perry now to be pleasantly surprised when she sees the familiar friend. However that tone and her smile soon vanishes as she sees who else is in the room. "Oh. Now I know why I was held up downstairs. So you could sneak in first." She says, staring a hole through the blonde.

"Well if anyone knows about being sneaky, it's got to be you!" Taylor snaps back.

"Oh that's rich! How about you rant about it on Twitter? Or wait until you get called out on it then have to act on it for once!" Perry says as she starts coming forward towards her rival.

"Ok enough! Enough!!" Dylan says firmly, making his two female friends stop in their tracks at the unexpected outburst. "This is why we're stuck here having to do this! Petty arguing and kicking off over what? Nothing! Both of you, and I do mean both of you..." He looks between the two with a serious glare. "Are better than this. Holding a grudge over dancers or whatever for years? Letting it all distract and take away from your careers? Do you really think that this is healthy for you both? Never mind your family or your friends, and I mean beyond me here."

There's a silence, as both women try to keep staring across at the other to perhaps provoke a reaction from the other, but his words are hitting home and actually getting through to them both as they have to look away, to the floor, and eventually to their mutual friend.

"Listen, I mean it - you're both better than this." Dylan states, switching his look from towards one of them to the other. "Is it that hard to put this all behind and move on? I mean, come on. Look at you both. You're not that dissimilar from one another, are you? Think about it. World wide fame, millions of records sold, arena tours, tons of awards won, both of you drop dead gorgeous, and still with plenty of years to go in your careers. Why waste time on some issue from years back that's no longer applicable and isn't effecting either of you any more?"

Another long pause as the silence and tension hangs in the air. Both women look at each other for a moment, a brief narrowed eye look before both turn their heads to look towards their friend. As he looks between them, he notices something he didn't expect to really see - a sly smirk forming on the pretty face of both women.

"So... I'm gorgeous, huh?" Katy says with a slightly teasing tone. "Never heard you mention that about me."

"Yeah... Here was I thinking you and me were going to stay professional in our relationship..." Taylor says, stepping forward but towards him, surprising him by placing a hand on his shoulder. "I've always thought you were a little cute myself Dylan..."

"Uh... Wait, what??" Dylan questions as he looks flustered now, quickly glancing between the two stunning females.

"Oh please, he's more than cute..." Perry says, stepping in close herself and putting her hand on his chest. "He's handsome... But he'd much rather have a friend with benefits who is a real woman..." She adds with a confident smirk.

"Which is why if he wanted to, he'd hook up with me!" Swift says, casting an icy glare to her rival as she takes a hold of his arm. "Not some so-called "woman" who married some ranting comedian!"

"Uh, ladies?? Can we not do this??" He says but to deaf ears it seems as the women either side of him begin bickering again.

"Oh, and you think he'd want someone who spends more time befriending any young model or singer on the block than spending time with her boyfriend?" Katy fires back. "I bet he'd love to..."

Boldly, Katy reaches down with her hand, surprising him and her rival as she gives his package a squeeze but pulls back when he moans after just a second of feeling him up. "No way..." Perry says with wide, surprised eyes.

"What the Hell??" Taylor questions at both the actions and the reaction of her raven-haired nemesis.

"That... That felt huge!" Katy says, starting to smile. "You... Are you fucking hung Dylan??" That smile was now clearly flirtatious as she looked over the handsome man.

"Uh... I don't think this is the time to... Mmmmm!!" Dylan tried to speak but was cut off when Swift suddenly put her hand right onto his crotch.

"Holy fuck!!" Taylor gasps, now her eyes widening as she gives him a firm feeling up. "You're... You're right! That feels big!!"

Despite having been rivals for years now, both stunning pop singers share a look and a moment of mutual understanding perhaps driven by this sudden discovery that the man who they both have seen as just a friend for a long time has the potential perhaps to be a whole lot more. Before the man in question can protest this sudden turn of events, he finds himself being pushed back down onto the couch in the room, two women now dropping down and with a quickness he didn't think would be possible they undo is pants and haul them down along with his underwear. Both Swift and Perry gasp, eyes in awe of the thick and long to match piece of man meat hanging between their legs, and while his brain might be stunned at the moment the rest of him is reacting as he's already starting to harden.

"You son of a bitch Dylan!!" Katy laughs flirtatiously as she grips his cock, giving him a couple pumps as he continues to harden and grow. "How the fuck did you keep this piece of meat a secret all this time?"

"It's not like... Mmmmm! I walk around without pants on..." He defends himself, but is still stunned by the bold actions of these two sexy women.

"Well... Maybe you should from now on..." Swift said, forcing him to lift a leg then the other to properly remove his lower clothing and shoes. "It's been a while... A while since I've gotten some good dick... And way too long since I've seen one this fucking big!"

"Yeah... Me as well..." Perry adds with a glance at the woman she usually cannot stand but now has right next to her as they clearly both want a piece of this mouthwatering size of a cock.

That situation gets worse, but more rightly better considering how he's moaning, when Swift shifts back in beside him as well, her hand reaching down to grip his cock as well. The two women share a gaze, tension for a moment but it seems something clicked between them when they glanced down at that big dick. Giving each other a nod, Katy's hand moved up so she can stroke over the top half, leaving Taylor to handle the lower portion with firm strokes of her own. In no time, their combined handiwork has him rock hard at a mouth watering length as both palms slide up and down, bumping into each other for the lightest of smacks.

"Well, would you look at that..." Taylor comments, looking across the short distance to her music rival. "We're finally getting along... Didn't think I'd see the day..." She adds as she keeps her hand moving over Dylan's cock to keep him groaning.

"Hey, when it comes to a big fucking cock? I'll happily share it..." Katy replies with a smirk, similarly pumping away at his length. "What do you think Dylan? Think you can handle both me and Taylor here?" She slightly teases, leaning closer in to press her big tits against his arm.

"Se-seriously??" The surprised man sandwiched between two of pop music's hottest beauties looks between them both with wide, shocked eyes, not able to believe what's been offered to him, let alone what's going on. "Ha-hang on girls, I mean ladies! We're... We're friends! I mean, we're trying to be friends... I mean..."

"You trying to put us into the friendzone here Dylan?" Swift makes a fake look of hurt before she also smirks. "Not going to happen... How about you just sit back and let us have some fun..." She adds, lifting her hand away so she can start to slide down off the couch to the floor, hauling those boxers and pants down as well.

"Yeah... Fun, I'm... I'm down with that..." He wisely agrees as he watches the blonde move to between his legs just as Katy lifts her hand away, allowing Swift to grip him as she, after taking a long moment to gaze over that magnificent cock, pushes out her tongue in order to run it up the underside of that tool. Reaching the tip, he's made to groan as she swirls around the head with a slow, controlled motion. As she does it a second time, she's using her hand to pump over his length to increase the pleasure, and soon using it to rub her saliva over his inches once she spits down onto the head, giving him a sexy smirk up as she strokes and pats the crown of his length with that soft tongue.

Just when he's gotten wits about him to focus on this, his heard is turned to the side and he gets a moment to register an unforgettable sight of Katy Perry's large, naked tits as she'd taken the moment to quickly shed her top. Barely registering those tanned all over mounds he soon becomes very familiar with them as she pulls his face into them, making herself moan as she fulfils the fantasy of many a man, and one Dylan never knew he wanted until now, by motorboating him with her big breasts. She groans herself before letting out a laugh, hearing him moaning into her chest as she rubs and playfully smacks her sizeable pillows around and against his handsome face. Letting out a gasp, she soon bites down on her bottom lip when he snaps his brain into working order, reaching up with his hands to take a hold of her tits as he starts to kiss and lick at those boobs being offered up to him.

"Didn't take long for him to see things our way..." The Blank Space and Shake It Off singer commented with an approving smirk, looking up at her friend now gorging herself on the raven-haired singer's breasts. Swift soon gets back to her task, leaning her head in so she can wrap her bright red lips around his dick, making herself groan from the sinful action and not stopping there as she pushes further down, taking inch after fat inch into her nicely damp and hot feeling mouth. Meeting her pumping hard that's focusing on the lower part, she starts lifting her head up back to the top to lift completely off.

"Mmmmm fuck!!" Taylor gasps, taking in air and looking up again to see the man she's blowing still busy with licking and sucking on a fine set of large tits. "If I'd have known you could have been this kind of friend..." She smirks, using her free hand to brush her long hair back over the shoulders before she leans over, spitting again down onto his shaft and using her stroking hand to lube up that rod with her own saliva. Once more she takes him into her mouth, quite a noisy slurp being heard as she rocks downward before raising back up but this time not pulling off, keeping the bell-end between those full lips so she can smoothly push back down, establishing a rhythm in no time at all and putting her mouth to a far different use than belting out chart topping hits.

"Mmmmm yes!! Suck those fucking tits Dylan!!" Katy encourages, one hand on the back of his head to keep him in close as he travels across her rack with loud, open mouthed kisses and wild flicks of the tongue, showing that he is certainly not used to this kind of sexual encounter but is making the most of it all. He soon arrives at a nipple, clamping his mouth around it and making her gasp in delight as he firmly sucks on it, his hands deeply gripping the ample flesh as he pulls off just to flick his tongue against that top of her mountain before diving back in with a groaning slurp. "Ahhhhh!" Ooooooooh you mother fucker... I bet you've been dreaming of sucking these for years..." She adds with a grin, running her fingers through his hair as he deeply sucks on those great tits, soon moving to the other tit not just to give both a fair going over, but giving him a chance to draw in breath as he moves from nipple to hard nipple.

Back down between his legs, Swift is bobbing her blonde haired head firmly up and down on his shaft, the saliva now trickling down to his crotch and her still pumping palm ensuring his road is more than generously covered. Rather than be annoyed that he's servicing the other beauty involved in this sudden threeway, Taylor is indeed happy to share as she takes his member deep up into her oral hole, making herself gag for a brief moment when that fat cock head touches the back of her mouth. Narrowing her eyes with determination, she makes her head more more forcefully up and down him, her hand now occasionally stroking as she continues an oral assault that keeps him moaning against the breasts he's licking away at.

"You fucking little slut Taylor!!" Katy says as she looks down at the other beauty, licking her lips as she sees the hungry blowjob being dished out as her fellow pop starlet groans and slurps away on that meaty shaft. "Mmmmm... You're one hot fucking cock-sucker... Yeah... Fucking get it Taylor!" She's now encouraging the woman who a few minutes ago was her hated rival, moving a hand down to rest on the back of the blonde's head, causing Taylor to look up a give her a narrowed eyed glare but not of anger, rather a whole lot of lust as she keeps on bobbing her head along that saliva-soaked dick. "You've fucking done this before, haven't you?"

Hearing that, Swift lifts her head away and completely off of Dylan's cock, making him groan but giving him a moment to recover and take this all in. "So what if I have?" Taylor asks, pressing her full red lips together. "You sound a little jealous..."

"That I'm not getting that dick in me? Damn right I am!" Katy responds, shifting away from him so she can now move down to the floor. "Now give me a taste of him..."

"And you called me a slut?" Taylor smirks as she stands up, stepping back so the other popstar can now take her place between the lucky hunk's legs. "Don't think you're getting off easy either Dylan... I saw you using that mouth of yours on her." She adds, reaching down to start to slide her skirt down her smooth, long legs.

"And he's damn good with his mouth!" Katy says with a sexy laugh as he uses her hand to pump his dick, showing no issue with handling it considering it's coated with the spit of her former rival turned partner in fucking. "Lucky for both of you, so am I..." Before she can be questioned on that comment, she puts her money where that oral hole is as she takes him straight up between her pouty lips that quickly wrap tightly around that thick pole, making them both groan as she sinks down, meeting her fingers that are gripping the base. Soon she moves back up to the crown, gazing up with a lustful look at the moaning hunk she's kneeling in front of, already showing off that she's no slouch either when it comes to some oral satisfaction as she starts rocking her raven-haired head up and down on his manhood.

"Oh Dylan..." The voice of the other just as stunning female snaps his view and attention from the red hot cock sucking going on down below, and looking to the side he sees right up close to his face another previously unthinkable to him sight. Taylor Swift's completely shaved and already looking wet pussy as the now bottomless beauty is straddling the couch with one leg behind so she can be right up close to his moaning, rugged face. "Maybe you should return the favour, and use that mouth of yours on me?" She says, but her sultry tone makes it more than just a suggestion, especially since she's placing a hand on the back of his head to not so subtly bring him in close to her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers