Endless Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean forward to meet his lips with mine, keeping him fully buried. Our tongues struggle for dominance for a time, until I pull away to nuzzle my face against his strong shoulder. We breathe heavily, enjoying our first moments joined together.

"Are, are you, OK?" he asks, his voice a husky whisper in my ear.

"Oh yes," I croak out, "you are so incredible! I feel so full, so good with you inside me. It feels so much better than I ever imagined."

I start to work my hips up and down slowly, not certain if words or grunts are coming from me as I work him slowly in and out.

"Oh David!" he says, "it feels so good. I have wanted you like this since I first saw you so long ago. We have to be careful. You are so tight, it feels so good. I'm afraid I won't be able to hold off."

I raise myself up once more, then jam down hard, forcing him fully into me again. Grasping his hands, I place them on my hips. He reads my thoughts, pushes down, driving even deeper.

"Oh yes, Jeff, that's it!" I shout, as I grind against his hips.

Drips of precum slide down my cock. My hole is twitching beyond control, constantly squeezing and releasing against the fullness of him inside my body.

"I'm ready for you. Don't hold back. Fuck me. I need to feel you cum deep inside me!" I manage to gasp.

I slide up, then push back down hard, supplying all the encouragement he needs. With the next stroke his hips raise to meet me as his strong hands slam me down hard on his cock. My existence becomes a blur of delight. Stars dance before my eyes; I lose all control, falling against his chest. My hands find the headboard. I use the leverage to push into his thrusts.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me! Cum for me, Jeff! Cum deep inside me!" I yell out, not caring who else in the hotel might hear me begging for his cock.

It is all Jeff can take, my lust filled shout pushing him over the edge. With a last powerful thrust he drives deep inside my ass and roars as his balls start to unload. I feel his shaft pulse and twitch as his warm fluid empties shot after shot into me.

My body turns to jelly; I collapse onto him, both of us gasping for air. Slick with sweat now, we lie against one another, our chests heaving as our pulses start to slow. I can feel wetness on his cheek and realize I have been crying from the intense pleasure of being thoroughly fucked. It occurs to me that I have just experienced the most intense pleasure of my life, but I haven't even cum.

The thought amuses me so much I begin to giggle uncontrollably. The motion takes over my body resulting in his cum leaking out around the hard cock still planted deep in my ass. This only starts me laughing harder. I raise myself again, gasping for air once more.

The look of confusion on Jeff's face causes me to laugh even harder. It takes a moment but finally the hysterics pass and I'm able to speak between gasps for air.

"So good. . . gasp. . . never thought. . . gasp. . . so good."

Smiling, Jeff reaches up to pull me down into a tender kiss. Slick with his seed I can't help but rotate my ass around his cock, causing severe aftershocks in his cock and deep inside me. We lay embracing and kissing for some time, my swollen need pressed between our stomachs.

"How is it your cock is still so hard?" I ask, as I grind against his body. The question actually causes him to start blushing.

"I, uh, had a little help with that tonight. A little blue pill so I could make sure I gave you my best." He says looking more than a little embarrassed.

I cradle his head with my hands and look right in his eyes.

"It was amazing. Thank you." I say with deep sincerity.

"Did you cum?" He asks.

I shake my head, but the amount of precum I have leaked all over us, makes it seem as though I have.

"How would you like me to get you off?" He asks.

Smiling, I pull my ass off his cock, moving back until I am kneeling on the edge of the bed.

"After you fuck me hard like this," I state, as innocently as possible.

Jeff returns my smile, quickly climbing off the bed to stand behind me. I can feel his cum leaking down my balls now and simply don't care. I wiggle my ass like a wanton slut. Jeff takes a step forward to ease his cock back fully inside me. The additional lubrication provided by his cum makes this invasion much easier.

"Oh, yessss," I hiss out, as he starts slow deep strokes into my ass.

"Please," I say, as I look back at him, "please, Jeff, do it. Fuck me hard. Give it to me."

No other encouragement is needed. He pushes into me hard and deep. His hands grip my hips. He begins a frantic pace of hard, deep strokes. Jeff grunts, growls, releases feral, animal sounds each time he bottoms out, gripping my hips ferociously to fuck me as hard as possible. All I can do is keep repeating "Yes, yes. Oh God, yes!" over and over as waves of pleasure wash over my body. I realize now what it means to be fucked senseless. I feel on the edge of blacking out.

Suddenly, Jeff pulls out of me. I have no time for disappointment as he uses the hand on my hip to roughly roll me on to my back. As soon as my back hits the mattress he has my legs on his shoulders and is pushing back into my hole. There is no more concern or control in his eyes, only lust. He is far beyond caution, roughly taking what he needs.

To be taken this way is exactly what I need as well. The release of being controlled, the fresh sensation of this new position takes me over the top. His massive cock strikes my prostate over and over. Despite the cock ring and the lack of cock stimulation, I begin to cum. My hands tear at the sheets as great globs of seed shoot out of my cock in powerful blasts, splashing across my chest, even hitting my face.

My intense climax causes me to clamp my ass down on Jeff's huge cock thrusting into me. The pressure is too much for Jeff; my orgasm triggers his second, both of us screaming out the incredible joy of our mutual release.

Jeff falls onto me this time, both of us once again gasping for air. Jeff is the one to start laughing now and I quickly join in. As the laughter dies away, Jeff looks into my eyes, a blissful smile upon his face. Leaning down he licks the drops of my explosive orgasm from my face then kisses me hard and deep. Jeff nuzzles his face back into my shoulder as I feel his cock begin to shrink and slip from my body, my seed warm and sticky between us.

"Stay with me tonight" I whisper in his ear. "Feed me your cock in the morning."

Jeff rises, smiles down at me. Reaching out, he helps me to the center of the bed before climbing in to spoon up against my back. With his arms wrapped around me I drift off to sleep in moments, a smile still pasted to my face.

12