Endless Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he pulled me into him in a final lunge. He made sound somewhere between a growl and a shout. I felt a pulse run up the underside of his shaft and his whole cock seemed to swell even larger. Then my mouth was flooded with his warm seed. I swallowed the first powerful shot without even thinking. That was quickly followed a second and third less powerful spurt that I managed to keep from automatically swallowing as well.

His cock continued to twitch, letting out a slow trickle of cream. I swirled the creamy fluid still in my mouth around the head of his dick, enjoying the moment. In his post climax he quickly became too sensitive for me to continue and started to pull out. I continued sucking as he exited, making sure all his juice was left in me.

Once he clear my lips I held his cock so that tip rested on my lower lip. Looking up into his eyes, I opened my mouth so he saw the remainder of his milky seed pooled inside. I closed my mouth and smiled at him as I swallowed down the last his load. I open back up to show my now empty mouth, flicking my tongue out for one final lick.

A shutter ran through him with that motion. Releasing his grip his fingers caressed the side of my face.

"That was amazing, David. Thank you," he stated breathlessly.

I smiled at him then leaned forward to kiss his thigh. His softening cock rubbed against my cheek as my hands roamed over his muscular ass and legs again.

Though we had not yet talked about it, suddenly the image of him standing behind me, hands gripping my hips, thrusting into me with the same reckless abandon he'd used to fuck my mouth, flashed through my mind.

That thought brought me reeling back to the present.

"Crap," I thought. "Get your head in the game or it won't happen tonight either."

Gathering up the supplies, I scurried off towards the bathroom. My fully erect penis smacked against my stomach as I moved, defiantly telling me its opinion as to what I should be doing right now.

Choosing to ignore his advice, I stepped into the luxurious bathroom and turned on the water in the oversized shower.

To be continued...

12