Endorphins in Spring

Story Info
Raging endorphins cause a lunch delay.
3.9k words
4.55
41.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful springtime Saturday afternoon. You know the kind...when there's a soft, cool breeze blowing just enough to move the chimes and you open the windows to flush out the stale air that has been trapped inside all winter. You can smell spring in the air and the sun is just warm enough so that you know the season is finally turning for good.

My girlfriend, Alicia, and I had gotten up early to make the most of it, she to the gym and I out to meet some of my cycling friends for a training ride. I was famished when I returned home from my ride, so I mixed another carb drink, tossed down an energy bar and took a quick shower before heading back down to Alicia's apartment just down the hill. Our plan was to take advantage of the gorgeous day and walk downtown to get some lunch.

It wasn't expected to get much warmer than sixty degrees, but spring was in the air, so I threw on some gray boxer briefs, a pair of weathered blue canvas shorts, a long-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of running shoes. I grabbed my sunglasses and walked down to Alicia's apartment to see if she was ready to go.

The sun hit me as I walked out of my apartment, warming my fit 6'4" frame and dark brown hair. I felt invigorated and alive as I walked down the hill. My thighs ached a bit from my ride and still felt a bit bulky from the lactic acid buildup, but that was a good thing.

I arrived at Alicia's apartment and knocked, but no answer, so I tried the door. It was un-locked. I let myself in and heard the shower running. I quietly closed the door behind me, locked it and walked toward the bathroom. The door was open, so I stepped into the open doorway and leaned up against the doorframe with my arms crossed, taking in the view through the opaque shower curtain.

Alicia was enjoying the sunshine as much as I was, luxuriating in the warm water and steam that dissipated near where I was standing in the doorway, her dark silhouette was backlit by the sun pouring through the frosted glass window in the shower. What a gorgeous sight, watching my sexy, milk chocolate skinned girlfriend bathe herself in the warm sunlight, water splashing against her petite 5'2" frame and running down it in rivulets as she ran her hands up and down her body and over her small breasts and obviously aroused nipples, hesitating over them momentarily until she moved her hands downward again over her tummy…hips…then around to her ass, rinsing the soapy film from her body.

I stepped forward and grabbed the towel off the rack next to the shower just as Alicia pulled back the curtain, wiping the water from her still-closed eyes. She looked so sexy-cute I couldn't keep myself from grinning a little devilish grin. I took a quick mental snapshot scanning her from head to toe. She had pulled her curly shoulder-length hair back into a bushy ponytail. Water droplets formed on her full lips as she pushed the water back off her face. As expected, her disproportionately large dark nipples perched on her petite puckered areolas were erect, jutting out half an inch from her 32a breasts. I scanned down the rest of her body to her narrow waist over her full hips and her thick muscular legs to her full, dark bush where her legs came together at her body.

Snapping out of my trance, I held out the towel for her and asked, "nice shower baby?"

She quickly pulled her hands away from her eyes, obviously startled, "geez...where did you...how long have you been here?! You scared the heck of me!"

"Sorry baby...just long enough to enjoy watching you rinse off..."

"Oh...that's all," she laughed knowingly, looking down with a little grin on her face as I handed her the towel.

Alicia loves to play coy and innocent, but that's part of what makes her the sexiest woman I've ever encountered...that and her incredible body, her lack of inhibition, and well...her very vocal nature in the bedroom.

I stood there watching her as she dried off. "How was the gym?"

"Great, except I like it when you go with me. Too many guys always ogglin' me when you're not around."

"They do that when I’m around too…you just don’t notice. And c'mon baby," chiding her, "tell me you don't absolutely LOVE all that attention."

"I like it when YOU check me out. All those muscle-head freaks give me the creeps!"

"So all of those guys staring at you...undressing you with their eyes...imagining what you look like...well...what you look like right now...does nothing for you," I stated knowing the truth was to the contrary.

Alicia draped the towel over the hook next to me, placed both her hands on my waist, pulled her self up on her tiptoes, and gave me a luscious closed-mouth kiss with her full lips. "Of course not honey," she said wide-eyed in the most innocent of voices, dripping with sexual overtones, "nothing at all."

Leaving me speechless, she turned, looking back at me over her shoulder, and walked across the hall to her bedroom, where she picked up a pearl-colored thong she had lain out on her bed, bent over slightly, her back toward me, and stepped into them, straightening slowly and pulling them up over her hips, the thin fabric disappearing between her perfect brown mounds, leaving only a small pearl-colored triangle at the top of her ass. She looked so incredibly sexy. She turned around toward me, a pair of cut-off jeans in hand, bent over slowly in my direction, stepped in one leg at a time, and slowly pulled her cut-offs up, shifting her hips as she did to work them up her thighs, her petite breasts and long nipples rippling with every move of her hips.

I had been in a trance since Alicia kissed me and walked across the hall, but that didn't mean my body didn't respond to every move that she made. I could feel that my face was overheated and my heart was racing with anticipation. Between Alicia's little show and my bike ride that morning, the endorphins were coursing through my body at top speed. My cock was hot, thick, and hard, and I could feel the precum practically flowing out the tip already.

Alicia was standing there bare-breasted, a t-shirt in each hand trying to decide which one to wear, as I walked across the hall to join her in her room.

She looked up at me, gave me the most oblivious and innocent look and asked, "So, where are we going for lunch honey?"

We both knew the game. She loved to play the innocent opposite my virile man who knew how to please, no matter her objections. And whatever it was, she liked it ‘done TO her.’ And this was no male fantasy…this was MY reality.

I walked up to her and without saying a word in response to her question, gently ran the pads of my index fingers along the undersides of her breasts, then turned my hands at the wrist and brushed over the tips of her nipples with my thumbs, working my thumbs back and forth slowly like little windshield wipers, catching a little more of her nipple with each pass, looking deep in her eyes all the while.

Alicia's eyes rolled back a little in her head as she bit the left side of her lip. "Ooooh...what are you doing Alex?" she scolded me as she regained her composure and stayed in her favorite character, "I thought we were going to lunch."

"Not right now baby, not right now," I said just before touching my own thick lips to hers as I continued to run my thumbs back and forth across her nipples, pushing them over until each slipped from under my thumb and popped back up. Our lips pressed firmly against each other, our tongues testing, my fingers gently tugging on her nipples now. I heard the two t-shirts fall to the floor as her hands reflexively let go.

I pulled away leaving her standing there with her shorts undone, staring up at me with her deep brown eyes. "What are you doing?" she asked as I undid my shorts, dropped them to my ankles and kicked them aside, revealing my precum-stained boxer briefs. I then peeled off my t-shirt and boxer briefs, my thick, eight-inch cock springing free of its confines.

Then I moved back in, wrapped my left arm around her body and pulled her to me. Enveloping her mouth with my lips, I covered her left breast with my right hand, rubbing the surface of my palm back and forth over her nipple while she whimpered in false protest.

I tweaked her nipple one last time, then slid my hand slowly off her breast, down along her ribs and then over her tummy, knowing her stomach was doing flips beneath my fingertips. I teased with my fingertips along the skin exposed by her open cut-offs, just above the front of her thong. Her whimpers of protest continued in her throat, but her open mouth and tongue colliding with mine suggested a different attitude altogether.

Our lips locked together, tongues alternating between teasing and battling, I slid my hand underneath the waistband of her thong, brushed my fingers over her thick bush and then down between her legs, my middle finger finding a wet opening near the back of her slit. I pushed in then slid forward, separating her lips with my wet finger. Sliding my finger back and forth between her already-engorged lips, I sank it deep inside her, my palm against her now-exposed clit and slowly rocked my hand back and forth, sliding my finger in and out of her pussy, my palm rubbing over her clit.

Alicia whimpered breathlessly as I buried my face in her neck, licking and kissing her carotid artery.

With that I slid my finger out of her pussy, pulled my hand out of her underwear, slid my finger, glistening with her juices, between my lips, and began to suck it clean, moaning quietly as I did so.

Regaining her composure, she shot me a me with a pouty, disapproving look. "You like how my pussy tastes you bad boy?"

I just looked at her and continued to suck her juices off my finger, "I love how your pussy tastes...now take off your shorts."

"What are you going to do to me," she asked innocently. "Are you going to fuck me with that big cock?"

"Take your shorts off and you'll find out."

Her hands on her hips, her lips pouty, she slid her thumbs inside her jeans and began to work them down over her hips and ass, wiggling as she slid them down then stepping out of them.

I guided her backward to sit on the edge of the bed then knelt at her feet, spread her legs and began to kiss the insides of her thighs. Sliding my hands up the outside of her thighs, I hooked my fingers in the barely-existent waist of her thong and began to peel it off her body. She lifted her hips off the bed without hesitation to make it easier for me then plopped back down on the edge of the bed.

As I slid her thong down her legs and all the way off, she pulled her feet up, dug her heels into the edge of the bed shoulder-width apart, slid her ass back just a bit, leaned on both elbows and began to strum her long nipples with her fingertips. Her perfect pussy was on display only inches from my face, her brown lips fully engorged, revealing a hint of her pink hole and her thick pink clit pushing open her brown hood. I simply stared, poised to dive in tongue first.

She slid her right hand down over her bush and spread her pussy open further with her index and middle fingers. "You want to eat my pussy don't you baby?" I just nodded and continued staring.

"Well, you have to do something for me first," she stated in a firm voice nothing like her earlier submissive tone.

I glanced up at her through her parted legs and drank in her provocative pose.

"Stand up," she instructed.

As I stood up, my cock sticking straight out from my body, she slid her fingers up, allowing her thick lips to close slowly, and began turning slow circles around her clit with her fingers.

"Now stroke that big cock for me honey."

I stood there between her legs and began to stroke my cock as instructed, watching her roll her clit around in circles with her fingertips. Watching her do this and watching her own facial expressions as she did was such a turn-on. I knew neither of us would last long.

I squeezed out a load of precum and rubbed it around the head of my cock as I let a long string of spit drip down on my cock to lubricate the shaft and base.

"Mmmmmm...it's so sexy to watch you jerk your cock honey... I'm gonna cum so hard watching you..."

I reached up and took her right nipple between my fingers and began to roll, pinch, and tug on it.

She was getting closer. Her fingers were sliding up and down her clit now, one finger on each side, faster and faster until all I saw was a blur. I could hear how wet she was, her fingers occasionally dipping down further between her lips. Her eyes were closed partway but continued to watch me pump my cock while the pace of her breathing quickened.

"Honeeeeeeyyyy...I'm gonna cum soooooo hard," her sexy little whimper returning, "cum with me honeeeeeyyyy...cuuuuuuUUUUMMMMINNNGGggggg"

As her hips began to buck involuntarily against her hand, her head thrashed back and forth as she let out little bursts of grunts and moans, pushing me over the edge as well.

"Here it cums baby...mmmmMMMM fuuuuUUUCK! I leaned my thighs against her ass for balance as I began to cum. The first shot skipped off her abs and landed between her tits. I must have held off an earlier load because I just kept cumming...with Peter North-like streams landing one after the other like icing across her left breast and nipple, then the last remaining shorter streams across her tummy. I clutched at her knee to balance myself as she continued to rub her clit, allowing the aftershocks to take over.

"Whew...mmmmmm...honey...that was so good," as another aftershock hit her, "mmmmmm..." Alicia slowly slid her hands up her body, rubbing my cum into her skin like lotion, leaving creamy white swirls across her brown stomach and chest.

I was still reeling from my own orgasm, my cock semi-flacid, but hanging heavy between my legs. I stood there, looking at her, caressing her thighs and then knelt down again between her legs. I knew she was likely still sensitive, but didn't care. I loved going down on Alicia and was hungry for her pussy.

Alicia's pussy was a sloppy mess from her orgasm and I was just the man to clean it up. I started out just above her little pucker, licking up and over her lips with all the focus of a kid with an ice cream cone.

"Be careful honey...I'm still sensitive," she pleaded innocently. I smiled up at her devilishly with my eyes.

I dipped my tongue into every crevice of her pussy, collecting the sticky juices that had settled there. Then it was on to her pink hole. I dipped my tongue in and swirled it around so that her pink walls were as clean as a conch shell. Then I started having some fun, fucking her pink hole with my thick tongue.

She was loving it already, her legs opening and closing around my head. My thick tongue-cock was going to town pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Oh Alex...what are you doing...that feels amaaaazing..."

Ignoring her earlier pleadings, I replaced my tongue with my thick middle finger and brought my mouth up to her clit. I opened wide and engulfed the hole area in my mouth, my tongue stroking up from underneath her clit and over it.

"ALEXALEXALEX...NOOooooooo...I can't take it...it's too much...too sensitive!"

I ignored her and started dragging my tongue up and down her clit, sucking it in, then flicking the tip of her clit with the tip of my tongue, then dragging my tongue over it with long slow strokes again. All the while, my finger was buried up against the front wall of her pussy, stroking her g-spot.

"Mmmmmmm....," I moaned as I continued to alternate between lapping at and and flicking her clit, while I rubbed her g-spot faster and faster...and a little harder.

She lifted her ass off the bed, fucking my face and my finger with her pussy. It wouldn't be long now.

"mmmmmmmMMMMMALEX! MMM...MMM...Mmmm...," trying to muffle her scream so the upstairs neighbors and anyone outside wouldn't hear her, "yer gonna...make...me...cuuuuuUUUUMMMMMmmmm...fuck...."

She let go as I clamped down on her clit with my lips and continued fucking her spot with my finger. Her head turned from one side to the other as she rode out her orgasm on my face and finger... "YEEEEEEEEEessssssss ....mmmmmmmm....mmmm....mmmmm...mmmmm," as the aftershocks hit again.

My cock at full strength again, I stood up, stroked it a couple of times, slid the head in between her lips and then plunged the length of it deep into her pussy as she continued to shudder. I held it there...against her cervix...fucking against her wall with little thrusts as her shudders subsided.

Alicia was almost a rag doll at this point after two powerful orgasms only minutes apart. I squatted down and picked her up, supporting her back and neck with my arm and wrapping her legs around my back. I sat down on the bed, crossed my legs under me and used my legs to lift her up and down on my cock. This was one of Alicia's favorite positions. She wrapped her arms around me, her sensitive nipples rubbing against my chest and slid up and down on my cock, totally under my control.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod...ohmygod...I love this! Yes...Yes...YES!" she panted. "Fuckme...fuckme...FUCKME!" She was on her orgasmic plateau now. It's pretty easy to keep her up there, and I wasn't about to let her down yet. I kept sliding her up and down...her clit rubbing up and down my pelvis...she was almost bouncing on my cock...misjudging and going too deep sometimes, but that seemed to be more shocking than painful, only adding to the intense pleasure.

In all of that screaming, she came again at least once because she started begging for me to stop, unable to catch her breath.

"Please...I need a break...it's too much...I can't take it..." She was back in character again...the innocent, naive Alicia was saying no, but I knew that meant she just wanted it more.

I rolled her back on to the bed and slid my shiny hard cock out of her pussy. It was hot to the touch from fucking her and I was far from done. I tapped her clit with my cock a couple of times just to let her know that.

"Oooooo...sooooo sensitive," she cooed.

"Roll over baby," I instructed her. "On your knees."

"No," she pouted.

"On your knees. Now," I demanded.

"NOOO…I CAN'T...it's too sensitive...too intense...I can't take it," she whimpered as she reluctantly rolled over on her knees.

Her sexy beautiful round ass up in the air, her pose so enticing and erotic, I knew that her protests were part of the act.

I slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, teasing her clit at the bottom of each stroke, pulling out and tapping up against it. Finally, I decided enough with the teasing and popped the head of my cock in her pussy. Then, as slowly as I could, I slid my cock in inch by inch, Alicia screaming into the pillow the sensations were so intense. The sight of her dark pussy lips stretched around my thick cock sinking all the way in was almost too much for me to take.

I buried my cock against her wall and took a couple of deep breaths before I regained my composure. Once collected, I began to fuck her in earnest, sliding my cock almost all the way out, then plumbing the depths again, my balls slapping against her clit on every down stroke. Alicia had never come down from her orgasmic plateau, so she was just having one loud orgasm after another.

"OOOOoooooo....i can't take it...I CAN'T TAKE IT...ICAN'TTAKEIT!!!"

"Baby...you're pussy feel sooooo good...," my cock just gliding in and out of her tightness. "You like that baby?" SMACK, I brought my hand down on her rump.

"TOO much...too much...fuck...I'm cuuummming again...MMMMMmmmmm!" I felt her muscles milk my cock over and over again.

I couldn't help myself and wanted to push her over the edge one more time. With my cock still buried in her, I pushed her down so she was flat on the bed. I spread her ass cheeks to allow my cock to sink deeper in her pussy and then lay down on her back. As I used my knees to close her legs around my cock, I slid my hand underneath her to rub her clit. I just held her clit between my index and middle finger to begin with and arched my back to push the head of my cock up against her wall. Unable to take all of my cock in this position, Alicia’s legs squeezed against my balls and the base of my cock, creating an unbelievable sensation.

12