Enduring Love

Story Info
An erotic romp with heartfelt sentiments.
928 words
4.43
15.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched him saunter across the room, the knowing grin on his face as he acknowledged another lovelorn woman. He was the object of their affection, a well to do young man that made all the ladies swoon. He had lovely blue eyes, rich blonde hair and a dark complexion caused by the hours he spent in the sun. His hair was tussled by the windy conditions outside, and I gazed lovingly at my husband as he came toward my table.

He looked at me with a fire in his eyes I hadn’t seen in weeks. I knew he had been through a lot the last few weeks; his illness had caused a kind of maternal feeling in me. I had never felt that before towards any living creature. However this fire was different than the usual sexual energy contained in his looks at me. It was deeper and more passionate, as though our love had somehow evolved into a richer feeling. I knew I had loved him, but it wasn’t until I saw the new fire that I realized I’d love him forever and that he was my soulmate.

Sitting down for our luncheon, he reached across the table and squeezed my hand, while gazing into my eyes. He had that certain look, a look that contained love, lust and a hunger that needed satiated. I was of the same mind and conveyed my feelings to him. We told the waiter that we had decided not to take our luncheon, and retired to our rooms. The windows were open, to let in the fresh breeze, blowing in from the sea. The sheer curtains fluttered with the breaths of air.

Our bed was near the window, its canopy danced in the breeze as well. As we fell into the bed, amid a rush of exploring hands and tender kisses, I told him I loved him and that I always would. He looked at me for a moment and replied the same heartfelt sentiments. He held my hand and even though the fire had not been quenched we had no desire to squelch it now. We lay in each other’s arms all afternoon.

I don’t know when we fell asleep, but when I awoke he was up and the bathroom was glowing mysteriously. I got out of bed and walked lightly to the bathroom door. I looked inside at the huge old bathtub, with its lions paw feet, and saw it filling with water and a swirling mound of bubbles. He was standing near the sink, lighting candles, literally hundreds of them. I don’t know where he got them all, but the effect was spectacular. I must have gasped in awe of the room, because he turned around and looked at me.

He walked to the door and kissed me softly, sliding my clothes off as I ventured further into the room. He helped me into the bathtub and sat on a stool next to it. "You should get in with me." I told him softly, for fear of ruining the moment.

"No, I want to watch how the candle light glimmers off your skin and the way your eyes light up in it."

I let him have his way and relaxed into the tub. Holding his hand, I kissed his fingers, while watching his face. I wanted him more than anything at that moment, but I didn’t know how to tell him. He watched as I bathed and when I was done he helped me stand up. He held out the towel and dried me off, being gentle and rough in the same instant.

He held me too him, and then swept me off my feet and carried me into the bedroom. He swept back the canopy curtains and laid me on the bed. I was prone and vulnerable to him, yet I felt uninhibited and carefree. He kissed me softly, rendering me blissfully eager for his further attentions. He ran his hands up along my stomach, not yet touching my breasts. I reached up and put a hand on his neck, just so that I could touch him. He leaned down and began to kiss my left breast, switching to my right he brought his hand up to fondle the other. He bit my nipple rather hard, and I moaned softly. He looked up at me and laughed the kind of laugh that only occurs in the bed, the ‘I love you silly girl’ laugh. He moved his ministrations up to my lips and kissed me thoroughly.

I began to strip him of his clothes, pulling the articles off with abandon. Once he was naked, he laid on top of me lightly. I felt him pressing into my leg, and spread my legs to make room for him. He slid into me a bit painfully. He leaned down and kissed me deeply as he began to thrust into me. I lifted my hips to meet his and felt a rhythm being established. He was good enough to cause me multiple climaxes before shuddering and collapsing upon me after his finish. I held him tightly and ran my hands up and down his back. I didn’t know how to express how much pleasure he had given me. But I felt the need to tell him somehow.

He wouldn’t let me say anything and kissed me before I could form the words. I hugged him to me tighter and we drifted off to sleep again. Locked in each other’s embrace as we planned to wake many times after that.