Enemies Become Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Fucking someone you don't like helps you get to know them.
4.5k words
4.43
28.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean was feeling amazing coming off the stage. Once he did he was mobbed by the young democrats club, who he was leader of, and by the some student reporters seeking his reaction for the school paper.

"Hi Sean, Susan Lewis, State College Gazette, I just wanted to get your reaction to your debate with Jessica Dodd," she asked.

"Well Susan, I'm just happy that we were able to have a spirited debate and happy that so many people showed up to listen to what we had to say. I feel I was able to get my message across and hope people understood what I was saying," he said.

Jessica was the head of the young republicans group. She was greeted by her own group and by reporters. Most felt she didn't do well on this debate. She usually was very formidable so she was met with question regarding what happen.

"This debate was another time for us to show the value of conservativism. I feel I made some valid arguments and hope people can understand what conservatives feel regarding the economy," she said to one of the reporters

Most people felt that she had lost badly. That was truly an understatement. Sean had kicked Jessica's ass on that stage. He actually hated the cunt and destroyed her arguments with snappy rebuttals. This was the third in a series of 5.

The first was about national security (she creamed him), the second was domestic policy (Sean won, barely) and this last 1 was about the economy. She didn't even stand a chance. Sean was an economics major and first in the junior class. He used his knowledge to destroy every pieces of conservative bullshit she tried. However, she went personal in some of her attacks this time. Something she had avoided in other debates.

The series of debates were organized by Professor Holsclaw last semester. Holsclaw had both Sean and Jessica in the Poly Sci 101 class their freshmen years. The class was spirited because of those two.

It actually reinvigorated the old professor's will to teach once more. In 20 years of being a professor, he hadn't seen two people argue the way these two did. Classes were turned into shouting matches with Sean leading the liberal point of view while Jessica was the conservative voice. The passion the two showed was remarkable and helped to teach the other students. He followed the two in their college careers knowing that would be successful after both receiving A+ in his class.

Jessica went on to become a political science major while Sean took the econ track. He found that both were active in the student government bodies and had been elected the leaders of both the young democrats and young republicans, respectively. This was impressive considering they were both only juniors and most of those posts were for seniors.

With this being an election year, Holsclaw decided to have these debates in order to get the student body interested in government. They were more successful then he could have dreamed due to the debaters. He was going to have others join but felt that these two were drawing the crowds and decided to scrape that plan. The whole school was a buzz and treated the debates as if they sporting spectacles with Jessica and Sean being MVP's on opposing teams. For participating in them, both Sean and Jessica were given 3 credit hours each in government as "compensation" for their time.

Sean actually loved arguing and was looking forward to becoming a lawyer once he graduated. To him, these debates were just prep for him to argue in front of the Supreme Court someday or maybe even be named a justice. He would have felt sorry for Jessica if she wasn't so bitchy to him. He tried not to hate people but Jessica ultra conservative bullshit just never set right with him.

In the crowd he spotted Keisha. Keisha was a sophomore in the young democrats. She was 5'6, almond skinned, brown eyed beauty who wear her hair natural in a free style fro. She was gorgeous. Her small hard nipple showed trough her black tee shirt but Sean couldn't take his eyes off the low rise jeans that hid her magnificent ass. He was ass man.

She hugged him tightly. "That was amazing, Sean," she said with such enthusiasm. "I just love coming to these things. You learn so much."

"Thanks Keisha. I'm glad to see you." ,Sean replied.

"Are you?" she asked playfully.

"I'm always happy to see you." Sean said.

That was actually true. Despite his rep, Sean had hard time dating because most girls weren't on his "level". Oh sure, his 6'3 athletic frame, brown skin, brown eyes, and charming smile were enough to attract every black girl and most other girls on campus but it was hard time connecting on anything but a physical level.

Sean was smart and he liked smart women. Keisha was smart girl who wanted to be a surgeon not to mention seeing her in jeans would make any man weep.

Keisha said, "Oh really? Well if you want to see more of me come to the block party tonight. Everyone is going to be there."

He hadn't planned on going but to see Keisha again he said, "Sure. I'll be there."

She kissed Sean on the check and whispered, "I look forward to seeing you there then." her breath warm on his ear. She turned and Sean had the pleasure of seeing she was wearing a red thong under skin tight blue jeans. He felt his cock stiffen.

Sean headed home to shower and change. He was excited because he was hoping he could finally get Keisha over to his apartment and kiss those juicy lips that she kept so well glossed. He hoped later to get those lips around his cock.

The block party was literally a party held every year in what the student called the block. The block was actually a set of houses on the central block of campus that had an open quad. Here people would dip in and out of parties. Drinking, smoking and just relaxing happy that mid-terms for the spring semester were complete. Spring break was in 3 weeks and it was fun to relax.

Sean arrived when things were really starting to jump. Hundreds of students were out. In the middle of the block, there was a stage. The student life group had coordinated several acts form local bands that included some rappers, some rockers, R&B groups, etc. You could stay there or go in the houses were music was blasting. Sean decided to find a keg and get drunk. He hoped that Keisha was somewhere doing the same. He had been drinking for about an hour when he got a text from Keisha.

"Hey, I'm not feeling well. I can't make it. I'm sorry," she wrote.

Sean heart sank a little because he was hoping to get some good work in and ask her out. Oh well, he decided to survey the scene and see if there was someone who wanted to strike up a conversation with and maybe take home.

He was very tipsy when he ran into his friend Leonard and Carmen. They begin talking with him and congratulating him on his win earlier in the day.

Pulling Leo aside, "Leo, check out that blonde over there."

Sean had been watching the ass of a tall leggy blond who had a great ass for a white girl and hair that touched the middle of her back. Her body was slender except for the round ass and hips. She was watching the stage jumping up and down to a band clearly a little drunk herself.

"I'm going to go talk to her man," Sean said.

"Good luck bro," Leo replied as he begin making out with Carmen.

Sean didn't know they were together. He had fucked Carmen freshmen year but nothing came out of it.

Sean straightened and headed to talk to the leggy blonde. Tapping her on the shoulder, she turned smiling a great big smile. Sean's heart sank to revel that he had been checking out Jessica. She was caught off guard as well because the two shared an awkward silence and stare. Almost immediately, Sean felt like leaving.

But to be polite, he simply said, "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

She drunkenly blurted out, "Well it's nice to see you too, Sean. Come to mock me in your victory."

Sean made a face and wanting to bite back at the remark but decided it wasn't worth it. Instead he said, "I don't gloat Jessica. Have a good time". He stalked off to one of the houses.

He looked back to see Leo laughing silently. Sean wanted a stronger drink and he knew one of the houses would have liquor. He walked to the closest one. It was blaring rock music and headed to find the alcohol. Someone was making drinks and poured him some kind of fruity drink that was incredibly strong.

It's what most would call hunch punch. Ever clear or some other grain alcohol mixed with fruity drink to hide the taste. It got girls super drunk without them realizing it. He sipped it. Walking back through the house, he spotted Jessica again. She was looking for him apparently.

Seeing him, she walked up and asked, "Can I talk to you?"

Sean really didn't want to because he was sure this wasn't going to pleasant but he also didn't want to be rude. So he agreed and she grabbed him by the hand, a gesture that was a little familiar between the two rivals, and led him upstairs to empty bedroom. She locked the door behind her and set on the bed with her drink.Sean stood unsure of her intentions.

"Don't worry. I won't bite," she said tapping the place beside her. He sat and she faced him. "I've wanted to talk to you for a long time," she said.

"Well we've talked enough in my opinion," Sean said back more forcefully than he intended.

"Don't be that way Sean!!!" she said.

"Be what way?" Sean asked still with a tone of annoyance.

"We aren't on stage now debating. We are two college students just talking in a room over a great party. Can't you relax a little?" She asked searchingly.

Sean was getting annoyed. What was this about? "Sure, Jessica. What did want to talk about?" he said finally looking her in the eyes.

He noticed for once that he hadn't ever looked her full on before. She was a girl. She was tall, about 5'9, had steel blue eyes, a button nose and full lips. Her skin was tan and her blonde curls framed her face nicely. She had some nice breast. Not too big, they were covered by her school tee shirt. It must be the drink that was leading him past his hatred for her.

Jessica said "I'm sorry for the personal attacks today. They weren't right."

Sean was surprised. She didn't seem the type to apologize.

"It's ok. I didn't dwell on it" he lied.

He actually was pretty upset at one point but didn't figure it was worth arguing now that he had gotten so horny. Shit, he hoped the drink wasn't laced with ecstasy. That had happed once. He ended up taking home a really big girl and fucking her brains out for hours. She hadn't stopped calling even though she graduated 2 years ago.

She stared in his eyes. "Is there something else?" Sean asked.

Jessica bit her lips and seeming to find some resolve she asked "What do you think of me?"

Sean was a little confused about the question but decided to be truthful.

"I think you are a good person who has different views then I do. I don't hold your views against you but enjoy educating you on the ..." Jessica was giggling.

"Something wrong?" Sean asked.

"No, no, I'm sorry. You're just so serious all the time. Even drunk, it's like talking to a professor." She said.

She was right. Sean's deep voice and proper grammar made him sound like he was giving a lecture even when wasn't trying to. Still her giggling wasn't being received well.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to make fun. I just I wanted to get to know you. We only debate and argue and you and I have never had a conversation that wasn't on stage or in class. I'm actually very intrigued by you." Jessica said.

Sean was again surprised. "Intrigued?" he asked.

Jessica smiled warmly "Yes, the only reason I even agreed to these debate was to argue with you again. No man can stand toe to toe with me except you and it refreshing to hear other people's perspective. I would never say this in public but I agree with you on some items plus you're cute."

Sean's eyebrows shot up. "Some items? Cute?" he asked.

Laughing Jessica said "I must be pretty drunk. I'm talking too much."

"It's good be honest I guess." Sean said.

"Well since we're being honest." Jessica closed the gap between them and kissed him straight on the lips.

Sean was so surprised and caught off guard he fell back on the bed and Jessica decided to straddle him. Her hands rubbed his chest. Sean's hands instinctively found their way to Jessica ample ass and squeezed. The act caused her to moan lustfully. Sean snapped out of lust once he remembered who he was kissing. He pushed her up to stop her while she still straddled him.

"Wait, what is this." he said.

"It's me being honest. I have wanted to kiss those lips for a while." she said playfully.

"I thought you didn't like me" he said.

Laughing she said "I don't like your polices, but I can look past them if you can look past mine."

Sean thought about it and found he was too drunk to care so he did what any college guy would do, he starting making out with his arch nemesis.

The alcohol was fueling his lust and it was fueling hers as well. She slid her tongue down Sean's throat while her hands cradled his face. Jessica pressed her hands against Sean's muscular chest. She pulled the tee shirt he was wearing off and looked down at his brown pecs and hard abs.

"Oh my, I always wanted to see you with your shit off" she cooed. She kissed him once more.

"Quad pro que, take your shit off" Sean said from underneath Jessica. She did as commanded. "Bra, too" Sean said. Jessica smiled. Pulling off her pink bra to show her perfect breast complete with small brown nipples.

"Satisfied?" Jessica asked.

"Nope. Take off your pants." Sean said.

"Easy stud. You have to work for those" she said.

Sean leaned up and began kissing her nipples and neck. "Ohh, that feels nice." Jessica moaned.

Sean worked his way down to her nipples. Placing one in his mouth and bating it with his tongue. He did the same with the other. Then bit them softly. Jessica grabbed his head and moaned. She was enjoying the nipple play because she had very sensitive nipples.

Sean then meticulously kissed her ribs making her giggle and kissed her stomach. He flipped her over on her back and continued to kiss her body. He undid her pants and pulled them off. He could see Jessica biting her lips. Her pink thong was wet with anticipation. Sean grabbed the underwear with his mouth and pulled them down.

The sight was a huge turn on for Jessica. She lay completely naked a little embarrassed as Sean stared at her dripping pussy. She had gotten so horny from making out with him she was already very wet. Her pussy was shaved and the mound was phat. '

Sean worked his way back up her right leg kissing her ankle, calf, knee, and inner thigh till he found his way to her quivering pussy. His tongue found purchase on her clit and sucked it working his tongue around it. Jessica went wild. She loved oral sex.

Most guys weren't good at it but Sean apparently was a master at eating pussy. His tongue was soft and gentle on her most sensitive place but it was also just firm enough which was causing her toes to curl and her legs to shake. She began rubbing her fingers through his short hair and guiding his head where she wanted more attention. She couldn't help but think that a few hours ago this tongue was destroying her argument on tax cut and now she was riding it to orgasmic bliss.

Sean secretly loved eating pussy himself. He liked how it made girls squirm and liked how it made them feel. Secretly, Sean had a fetish for orgasms. Seeing a woman in complete bliss from something he did made him feel so manly and right now he had another on the hook. Jessica was almost there.

He could tell because her grunts and moan had turned primal. She was close and he would be able to claim another to his orgasm wall. Suddenly, Jessica screamed loudly and came all over his face, literally.

Jessica didn't know this but she was a squirter and had never discovered this talent because she had never came so hard. It was Sean. He worked her body with his mouth. He had used his tongue devilishly. He was amazing and made her cum all over his face. Sean was surprised by the gush. He pulled back with his face dripping.

Jessica was mortified, and said "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. That has never happen to me before."

Sean couldn't see and said "That makes two of us. Is there something...."

"Oh, I'm sorry" Jessica said seeing a bathroom. She walked in found towel, wet it, and came to clean Sean beautiful face. She wiped her juices away gently and apologetically. She kissed his lips. "I'm sorry about that. That has never happen before." She said apologizing once again.

"It's fine." Sean said laughing. He heard about this but never saw it so up close. He was pleased with himself.

Jessica wasn't though. She sat with her head in her hands shaking her head. Sean moved her hands and kissed her. He put his tongue in her mouth and she sucked enthusiastically and passionately. She quickly got over her embarrassment. Sean had set down beside her on the bed and was going for her pussy again when she told him to stand.

He did as instructed. She pulled him close and removed his belt and jeans. His cock was throbbing and wanted to be set free. Jessica could see the imprint through the boxer briefs and she was biting her lips hoping it just looked that big because of the shorts. It wasn't the shorts. She pulled it out of the black boxer briefs to reveal an 11to 12 inch cock depending on how excited Sean was.

She looked up to see Sean smiling. He knew he was big. It was part of the reason he went down on girls. He figured it got them so horny and wet they would want him more even if he was that big and it made entering them easier.

This cock was the biggest Jessica had ever seen. She had heard rumors about black guys and Sean would be her first. So far, rumors are true. She thought about the "once you go black rumor" as she put her mouth on Sean. Sean let out a moan. Jessica was good at giving head. She was slow and deliberate with her mouth.

She had learned from her years at a private school her dad sent her too. One of the sluttier girls there had decided to give a blowjob class after she listened to her mother friends have one. She had practiced on a lot of boys and even some girls in high school. Jessica was no prude. She knew the power of oral and how you can control someone with your mouth. She hadn't sucked much dick in college though.

She didn't want to be a campus slut. But the few she did suck got the best head that ever could be given. However, this one was by far the biggest and she wasn't sure she would get him down her throat like some of the conservative boys she blew. She was going to try though. She had learned to control her gag reflex which is easy on 7 inchers she was used to. Before this 8 inches was the longest and she throated it with no problem. Why not Sean, right? Piece of cake?

She was wrong. Not only was he long. He was thick. She gagged for the first time ever. But she kept at it, gagging the more she tried to stuff down her throat. She was producing a huge mess because Sean was hitting the part of throat that made someone drool. Even though she was frustrated, by not getting him all the way down, Sean loved the blowjob.

He begin fucking her mouth taking satisfaction in it because of all nasty things she had said on the debate stage. He grabbed her face and moved her hands and gently rammed himself down her throat making love to her mouth. Jessica liked it because it helped get him deeper. She still gagged a little but she hoped she could get him far enough in to lick his balls while the whole thing was in her mouth. That technique drove guys crazy. That day wouldn't be today though.

She pulled him out to let herself breath. She pulled him down to the bed and laid him down. She wanted to see if would be easier on his back. It wasn't. Big is big and she would need practice.

12