Engagement Gift of a Good Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, I was taken in by the second woman who had a pussy was so sensitive that she started convulsing as soon as I entered her. It is hard to tell without seeing but I think in that 30 seconds she came twice. It actually made it quite difficult to find a good rhythm. The third woman was ready for me and just wanted a good hard fuck, so she guided me in and was pounding her ass back towards me. It was just what I wanted and was coming close to exploding inside her when Stephanie came up behind me and pulled me out to cum on her back. While a little disappointed, I was also surprised at how amazing it felt to have Stephanie pumping me dry on another woman's back. I started to imagine Stephanie's hot body pressed up against me and jerking me from behind. Then I shot one last long stream of hot cum on the woman's back.

"Someone is getting a little excited" she said. "Remember, you need to pace yourself." Having just cum, I was just standing there dazed and speechless. Then Stephanie said, "Well I guess this one time I will be your fluffer." I didn't really hear her at first but then her words finally registered just as I felt her wrap her lips around my soft cock. She began sucking and swirling her tongue in amazing ways of which I had never experienced. While doing gymnastics with her tongue on my dick she also took her other hand and while grabbing my balls, just slipped one finger in my ass. It took me only seconds to get hard again under her, apparently, expert workwoman-ship. I wished with all my heart she would keep going but as soon as I was hard, she stopped.

She gave me one final pump with her soft hands and then guided my cock on to the forth woman who was waiting for me by playing with her clit. She guided me and and then reached down and softly grabbed my balls as I pumped into her. It felt amazing no woman I have ever been with had done that before. Then she let go and let my balls swing forward and smack her clit. You could tell she knew how to fuck and couple probably teach me a thing or two.

Stephanie again started to pull me away far too soon. She covered my cock in lube and directed me straight into her ass. At first i didn't realize what was happening but Stephanie advised me to take it slow with this one. As I slowly push in and then rest for a second it becomes very clear that I am now in this woman's ass. I had enjoyed anal sex before but my girlfriends have never really enjoyed it as much as I did. So we usually just saved it for special occasions. This girl was moaning loudly and seemingly enjoying this ass fucking more than I was. But that had to end too when Stephanie took me away from her and cleaned me off for the last girl.

When I got to the last girl I was exhausted, dazed and confused. As my cock touched her entrance I could feel how wet she was. I bet she had her own juices running down her leg. As I entered her I realized this was going to be a tight fit. Her pussy was small and it took a little while to even get inside of her. At each stage I could feel the muscles in her pussy adjusting to accept my cock. I do not have a huge cock but at 8 inches and some girth it proved a task to enter the last girl. Luckily it seemed Stephanie gave us some extra time to adjust but it still seemed too short. Once I was inside her there was no feeling like it. I knew from that moment this would be the girl.

When Stephanie came to collect me and slowly separated us, she left my wet cock waving in the ocean breeze. "Now comes the moment of truth, which girl, do you think, would be the best for you? Which girl do you want to explore your every desire with and to be at your beck and call for you every second of the day 'till you get married? Which girl is yours?"

"The last girl, I think."

"You think, or you know?

"I don't know they were all fucking amazing and I can't think straight."

"Well you have to make a decision now or you'll have no one."

"Okay, okay. I, uh...just, um... okay. The last girl!" and I hear a few sighs of disappointment but mostly congratulations for the one who was chosen. I couldn't hear anything from her.

"Alright, you can go down, get dressed, grab your bags and he'll be down to meet you in a minute. We are getting close to the bay, so hurry up." She said to the girl. Once she left the top deck Stephanie took off the blindfold and I saw who I didn't choose. My heart dropped as I started second guessing my decision. I looked at Stephanie as if in a panic.

"Calm down, you will be really happy with your decision."

"But, oh my god, look at them. "

Each woman stood there naked before me with incredible, fit bodies and natural tits. Some had short pubic hair and some didn't. The first girl was a tiny Asian woman that must have been 5 feet tall and 90 lbs. The second girl had a curvy muscular body that she clearly puts a lot of work into. Her ass was something that most women would die for. The third girl was a natural red head (yes I checked) who had beautiful red curls and freckles all over her body.

The forth girl had something the other girls didn't. She had this emo-edgy-tattoo-girl look with tattoos on her chest, arms and legs, nipple piercings, and shorter black hair (but short blonde pubic hair). That is not usually my style but, shit, she looked good. The girl with huge tits looked fucking amazing and had a look of disappointment on her face like she never gets turned down, for anything. Frankly, I understood why men would melt to their knees for her and I wanted to also.

"Alright ladies" She said, "you better finish what you started." And as she said that the ladies walked towards me with determined and naughty faces. Before I knew it, I had two women sucking my cock, one woman shoving her tongue town my throat and the last one kissing my neck and chest. While they all took turns and shared me while I just laid there on a bench I don't really remember how I got to, I managed to hold out until Jake pulled into the bay and was heading towards the dock. Stephanie was at the helm with Jake and yelled "you girls better hurry up we are getting close. You don't want o be naked when we pull up to the dock again do you?"

I didn't last much longer but right before I was about to cum the redhead pushed her way to the front and shoved my cock down her throat. I came hard in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. For the second time I was second guessing my decision and I lay back in ecstasy. I am starting to feel sleepy from being completely drained when we bump the dock.

The ladies put their swim suits back on and ran off the boat as soon as we were tied up. They ran to the end of the dock and all jumped in screaming washing off sweat, sunscreen and my seamen. The dock attendant came running over yelling at them, some by name to get out of the water. Apparently, this isn't the first time.

After my mental capacities returned, I decided to head down stairs to gather my things and get dressed. As I started to head towards the stairs Stephanie yelled over to me, "Don't forget to claim your prize below. She is waiting for you." I had almost forgotten. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I realized there were butterflies in my stomach. I was actually nervous because I had no idea what she looked like. The others where all beautiful and I had no reason to expect otherwise. That said it shouldn't matter, I chose her and she wanted to be with me. I finally got up the courage to go inside where I saw her bending over and packing the last few things in her bag. She hears me and turns around. It's Heather from work! "Heather?" I can't believe it. One of the sirens is actually mine. Holy shit!

She could see my excitement and smiles. She walked up to me in her normal cute attire of tank top and super short colorful shorts, gave me a kiss on the lips, and said, "I am completely yours." Then she turned and did a little hop out the door to catch up to the ladies getting out of the water at the end of the dock. Stephanie and Jake came down the steps with a big smile.

Stephanie walked up to me and said "Seemed like you had a good time. You know, I wasn't 100% sure but I had a feeling you might pick her. Take it easy on her at first, okay. She is not as experienced as the others."

"Uh, yeah. but what...uh. How does this work?"

"Alright there champ, over there is your new cell phone with her number already in it. Call or text her anytime and she is yours. Oh, and there are some photos on there to remember today. See you at work!" And they joined the other on the dock.

I step off the boat and start walking towards my car. I see Heather getting into a car with a couple of the girls and I start thinking about all the possibilities. Then a complete feeling of dread comes over me and i think about my fiance. Wait, but Stephanie said she talked to her. So I should give her a call.

"Oh hey babe, how was your boat trip?"

"I uh, good. Stephanie said you guys talked about it?"

"Oh yeah, she said you were stressed out about all the wedding planning. Something about a boat and catching a siren or something. Is that some kind of fish? Oh, did you catch something? Maybe we can share it over dinner tomorrow?"

"Yeah, well kinda. Um, is that all she said?"

"She made it seem like you would really like it. Whatever, she seems like a real good friend trying to help. I'll be at my mom's tonight so call me tomorrow morning before work. Love you. Bye"

"Bye" I hang up and take out my new phone this time. I can feel my heart racing with excitement.

I type:

"6pm my place

make me dinner and wear something sexy

or nothing at all. I'll let you decide"

12