Engagement Party

Story Info
Jodie gets more than she bargained for when she said yes.
8.2k words
4.27
52.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fiancée Daniel and I have been going out for about 5 years, he's gorgeous and sexy with a wicked sense of humour and when he popped the question a couple of months ago I was over the moon.

The thing about our relationship is that we have almost everything in common, we like the same sorts of films, similar tastes in music, we both love cooking and we both spend a lot of time making sure we look good for each other -- too many relationships fizzle out because both parties get 'comfortable' and seem to forget that being attractive to your other half is just as important 5 years in as it was when you met.

What surprises me about Daniel though, is that since I've been with him I haven't been able to deny him anything he wants in bed, I was never particularly submissive before I met him -- other than the natural 'strong man' thing and I'm a very strong confident woman in every other aspect of my life -- but I have always been very experimental in bed and early on I tried out some of his fantasies.

We both enjoy porn and after he showed me a few of his favourite bondage and humiliation sites I found myself very aroused indeed. I have, over the past few years, discovered a real love of being tied up, used and abused. Making me expose myself in public, torturing me when I'm tied up or seeing me embarrassed and humiliated -- especially in front of other people, really floats his boat and always gets me off.

It seems odd to me that we could love each other so much when about once a month he treats me like a complete slut, but neither of us gets hung up on what happens on our special weekends and during our more vanilla sex I quite often suggest things he could do to me if he wanted while I play with his cock -- it always makes him cum quickly when I describe some new outrage he could put me through.

Anyway let me tell you about myself, my name is Jodie, I'm 5'5", brunette with a layered 'bob' cut. I'm 27, everyone tells me I'm pretty and I teach dance for a living in London. I train for a couple of hours every day in the studio aside from my teaching so my body is slim and very supple and while I'm quite heavy for my frame up top, my breasts are very perky with pink nipples that tend to stick out a long way when I'm horny or cold. Men always stare at my boobs or my legs first and people staring always seem to make my nipples harden even more, something Daniel has taken great delight in showing off many times.

After Daniel had asked me to marry him (on one knee -- very sweet) and I had said yes I said that we should have an engagement party for all our friends and Daniel agreed. However as we contacted our friends over the next few days it turned out the only real date we could do it would be a weekend we had set aside as a naughty one. Daniel said why don't we have the party on the Friday night and have a second party on the Saturday where I could really prove how much I want to marry him? Given how wet I got at the very thought of it I readily agreed.

So the next couple of weeks passed with me desperately trying to get out of Daniel what he had planned, but he refused to be drawn on the subject no matter how much I begged and as the party got closer I found myself becoming more and more distracted as my mind conjured up all sorts of scenarios. None of them prepared me for what was to follow though.

The Friday party came at last and as Daniel had asked me to dress sexy I was wearing a pair of tall, whorish platform heels, a long dark green skirt slashed up to the hip showing off my long legs, no bra and a light Chinese style halter-top that perfectly framed my perky boobs whilst leaving my flat midriff bare. I was getting a lot of admiring glances from all the men there which pleased Daniel immensely, he loves it when I am on display -- he calls it getting 'eye-fucked' - as he knows he'll be the one to take me home and do whatever he wants to me at the end of the night.

At about 11 though, my confident evening came crashing down when Daniel introduced me to Phil and Jim, two old college friends of his who had travelled down from Edinburgh. I had never met them before, though Daniel had told me about some of the things they used to get up to in college together and I was mortified when the first thing Jim said after we were introduced was 'you're right Danny, she's got awesome tits -- and she's shaved you say?'

Daniel snapped 'Quiet slut' to me as my mouth opened to tell him to fuck off, before proceeding to describe my bald pussy to these two total strangers. I felt myself getting redder and redder and my pussy getting wet as my embarrassment grew. Daniel and these men were looking and talking about me like I was a piece of meat when I was standing right in front of them!

Finally Daniel suggested they go and get a drink and then turned to me, he said 'Phil and Jim are joining us for the party tomorrow sweetheart, I was going to surprise you but I thought it would be fun for you to meet them tonight, knowing you will have to serve them tomorrow.' He laughed at my expression, 'you'd better get used to it honey -- in fact, why don't you go over there and ask them if they would like you to take off your panties? Oh and while you're there ask them how they would like you dressed when you go to pick them up from the hotel tomorrow.'

Looking into his eyes I knew he was serious and the bastard was well aware how turned on and humiliated I would be -- though never this badly before. I briefly considered bailing on the whole thing but then I took a deep breath, kissed him on the cheek, said 'as you wish master' and walked over to the two men.

As I approached I got a better look, they were both well over 6ft and very muscular (I would later discover they are roofers) but neither of them were particularly good looking, Jim had dark brown hair and Phil light but other than their bodies I normally wouldn't have given them a second look. I walked up to them feeling very small and vulnerable as they both stood there grinning at me.

'Daniel told me to ask you how you would like me dressed when I come to pick you up tomorrow.' I stated, blushing.

Phil nudged Jim and chuckled, 'good grief, the crazy fucker's serious, he's actually going to let us go to town on his missus!'

Jim laughed as well as he ogled me, 'well we'd better think of something then Phil my man,' he said with a grin, 'don't want to disappoint the young lady here eh?' he narrowed his eyes, considering.

I felt a twinge in my pussy as he looked me up and down. 'Well even more like a slut than you are now obviously, Danny said you like that sort of thing. But I think it should be something special. Whadda you think Phil, coat and heels?'

'Sounds like fun to me fella,' he said turning to look me in the eye 'you got a short coat love? Something to mid thigh?'

'Y..Yes' I stammered.

'Well there you are then' replied the big man, 'wear that and your highest heels.'

'Nothing else?' I asked as my heart hammered, not quite believing what I had heard.

'Are you deaf love?' Phil demanded, 'highest heels, coat and your bare ass. Oh, and makeup obviously -- you'll need to make an effort.'

'Look at that Phil' said Jim, 'Danny was right again -- her nipples go like rocks when she's treated like shit!'

I couldn't help it, I looked down to see my nipples jutting against the thin fabric of my top and as I looked I became aware of several other men staring at my chest. Feeling the familiar feeling of submission washing over me as I realised Daniel had told these strangers all about my intimate secrets, I looked up at the two men and said 'Daniel also wanted me to ask you if you would like my panties?'

Jim barked a laugh 'sure, sit down and slip them off.' He indicated the booth next to them. 'God you really are a little whore aren't you? Danny's got you well trained I see.'

Cheeks burning in embarrassment I sat in the dark booth and hitched up my skirt, sliding down the tiny, lacy thong I'd bought especially to excite Danny later. I stood up and handed them over to this stranger, feeling the coolness of the air blowing through the skirt's split against my soaking pussy.

Jim grinned when he felt the panties, 'soaking wet as I thought. Right slut, fuck off now and let us enjoy our evening, we'll be seeing you tomorrow. Remember, coat and heels or we'll be very upset.'

On the whole, the party was a great success but I spent the rest of the evening hiding in amongst my girlfriends not quite able to bring myself to talk to Daniel, while he spent most of it with Phil and Jim. Every now and again I would catch one of them eying me up hungrily and they were blatantly discussing what they were going to do to me, laughing while they did so. I've never been so humiliated in my life and when we eventually got home he wouldn't discuss it but I still fucked his brains out for about an hour before collapsing in a heap.

Saturday.

When I woke up, Daniel was already out of bed. I couldn't hear any noise in the house so I assumed he had gone out. I trailed my hands down my body as the memory of the previous evening resurfaced in my mind, pinching my nipples hard as I remembered Jim pointing out how wet my panties were and gently fingering my clit as I thought about how they had looked at me and the things they had said to me.

God I was horny but I reluctantly pulled my fingers away from my pussy -- Daniel has forbidden any orgasms without permission when I'm his slut and it's something I always stick to, no matter how frustrated I may be.

Sliding out of the bed, I padded over to the shower and stood under it for a long time, making sure my skin was shaved and smooth, Daniel likes it like that. Once I was done I put on a bathrobe and wandered downstairs to the living room where on the desk I found a note from Danny. As I read it my pussy became soaked again and I felt a shrinking feeling in my insides. This wasn't some mind game after all as I had thought in my dreamy state this morning.

'Hey Sweetheart, I left you sleeping as I figured you would need all your energy later. Have the morning to yourself but don't forget you are to pick up Phil and Jim from their hotel at One O'clock sharp. Wait for them in the hotel bar -- you won't enjoy what will happen to you if you are late.

You are to be dressed as they specified last night, I believe your mid thigh coat and you highest heels, though I am very disappointed in you that you didn't ask them if they would like your nipples to be clamped. Make sure they are -- the clamps with the heavy chain -- and tell the lads that I have asked them to tug hard on the chain a few times on the way home.

You will refer to them as Master and do whatever they tell you to, unless things have changed since college they can be quite inventive when they want to be so they should have fun with you. I know they are certainly looking forward to it.

I'll be back later, entertain them however they wish.

Dx'

I looked at the clock; it was quarter to 12 so I had about half an hour before I had to leave. Trembling I re-read the note, not quite believing Daniel would be doing something like this to me, giving me over to two other men. My hand strayed to my pussy again and despite my trepidation I almost came as soon as I touched my clit, again I forced myself to stop.

Having other partners involved in our games wasn't something we had ever tried but it was something we had both fantasised about before. I went and got a glass of water from the kitchen to steady my nerves and slowly walked upstairs to put my make-up on and what little clothes I was allowed.

I got to the hotel a little before 1 and if I though last night was humiliating, it had nothing on even the short walk from the car-park to the Hotel. Mid-day Saturday was very busy in town, especially as it was such a warm day and I had lost count of the wide eyed stares I was subjected to by every man I passed and the disapproving looks from every woman.

Catching sight of my reflection in the glass window of the Hotel I could see why, I was tottering on 5" platform heels which I only ever wore clubbing and are quite clearly fetish shoes, black patent with buckles and a padlock holding the ankle strap shut. Topping those were my long, toned legs -- pale and creamy against the black of the shoes and then a thin grey coat that came to just below the halfway point of my thigh. Distressingly, the lowest button on the coat was only just below my crotch, meaning the bottom of the coat flapped open if I wasn't very careful.

With my legs totally on display, breeze blowing across my bare pussy lips and with my sore clamped nipples rubbing on the rough inside of the coat I looked and felt like a complete whore and knowing I was naked in public apart from the coat made me feel so vulnerable it was unbearable.

I walked into the Hotel and not meeting the hungry stare of the concierge I walked into the bar, sat down and waited for my masters to arrive. They weren't long in coming, both of them had small overnight bags and Phil was talking on the phone, as they came closer it was clear that they liked what they saw as Jim whistled appreciatively as he eyed my legs, sitting as I was I realised he could probably see all the way up to my ass as the coat rode up.

Phil, I realised, was talking to my Daniel and as he came closer I could hear the end of the conversation:

'..here on time mate and it looks like she's wearing the right thing. What's that? Ok hang on a mo.' He pulled the phone away from his ear and said, 'you wearing what he told you to?'

Realising he meant the clamps I nodded, not trusting my voice and with a sinking feeling in my belly. 'Well show us then!' he commanded.

I realised there was no getting away from it and desperately trying to blank out the stare of the bartender I quickly opened the top two buttons on my coat and presented my big pale breasts to them, the thick silver chain from the two vicious clamps pinching my nipples tight shining in the bright sunlight.

He stared at them grinning for a good few seconds before gruffly telling me to put them away. He lifted the phone back up to his ear, 'Yes mate, I can't believe it but she is -- you sure she isn't just a prostitute or something? Listen, last chance to pull out of it -- no harm done mate,' he listened for a bit before laughing, 'you've got that right, we certainly are! Well she's your woman Danny, if you think she can take it then we'll just try that much harder to ruin her for you!' Laughing again he ended the call.

'Right slut, take us to your car.'

The walk back to the car was much the same as the way in, but this time I had Jim pointing out whenever someone stared or made a comment to their friends and both men took every opportunity to touch me on the way, putting their hands under the hem of the coat and rubbing my bare buttocks and a couple of times Phil ran his hand up my bare inner thigh when we were waiting to cross a road.

Through the shame of it I started to feel quite scared about what I'd let myself in for here, I didn't know these men and I had no idea what they were going to do to me next. My Fiancée was nowhere to be seen and had left me at the mercy of these ugly strangers but I realised that the fear was making me even hornier and as scared as I was I knew I was going to submit to these men. Fuck, Daniel knows me too well -- him not being here was the thing that really scared me, but knowing he'd planned all this made me so horny I'd go through with it.

At the car, Daniel's big BMW, Phil told me to hand over the keys, turn around and spread my legs. I heard the doors unlock and then things being put in the boot and then someone grabbed my hands and forced them behind my back before I felt a pair of handcuffs snapping shut on my wrists.

Then Jim walked around the front of me and slowly unbuttoned the front of my coat, exposing me to the whole car park. He looked me up and down as I stood helpless in front of him before pushing his hand in-between my legs and roughly groping my bald, wet pussy. It felt so degrading to be touched by a stranger there in public where anyone could see.

He leered at me and wiped my wetness off his fingers onto my stomach before pushing me into the back of the car. Phil got in the driver's seat while Jim sat in the back next to me.

Remembering what Daniel had told me earlier I said 'please Masters, I have been instructed to beg you to yank had on my nipple chain several times for not asking you last night to have me clamped today.'

Phil laughed incredulously as he looked at me in the rear view mirror but Jim just grinned as he eyed up my naked breasts before he reached out a thick fingered hand and grabbed hold of the chain. 'Well beg then slut!' he barked.

'Please sir, please hurt my nipples,' I pleaded looking into his eyes.

'It'll do for now.' And saying that he tugged hard on the chain, released and did it again about 5 more times -- making my breasts bounce. My nipples felt like they were on fire and I cried out 'thank-you Master,' the way Daniel likes me to whenever he tortures me.

The two men laughed again and as Phil reversed the car and started the journey back to my house.

Jim reached down, unzipped his fly and pulled out his stiffening cock. 'Your name is now Bitch. Here is my cock, Bitch. Suck it like the whore we know you are. You'd better do a good job as well -- we're not as nice as Danny and we'll make sure you suffer later if you don't do everything we tell you to. You got that?'

'Yes master' I gasped as he shoved my head onto his cock.

'What is your name Bitch?' he said as he curled his right fist into my hair and pulled my head up.

'Bitch, Master, I'm your Bitch.' I gasped.

He shoved my mouth back onto his cock and with his other hand explored down my body, lifting up the coat he pushed his hand lower. I moaned around his cock as I felt his thick finger rub over my tight asshole and then further down to my bald pussy.

Pulling my head off his cock again he said 'who do these holes belong to Bitch?' as he said it he jabbed a finger at my pussy and my ass.

'You Masters,' I growled, before he rammed my face back onto his cock.

'And don't you fucking forget it Bitch, now get my cock down your throat.'

Jim rammed my head up and down on his cock for what seemed like ages, but when he pulled me off grunting about not wasting his cum yet I realised that we had only gone about 5 miles and we were still in the city. I tried to get comfortable with my arms cuffed tight behind my back but the more I moved the more open my coat became, exposing me to any cars or pedestrians outside the window. Jim reached over after putting himself away, grabbed the chain on my nipples and yanked it, hard, making me squeal.

'Sit still bitch or you can walk the rest of the way like this.' He snarled indicating my nakedness.

'Hey Jim,' Phil said form the front, 'what's her mouth like?'

'Not good enough,' Jim replied, 'I think we're going to have to punish her until she learns how to worship a cock properly.'

'That right?' Phil replied. 'What are you thinking, shall we start now? Danny said he likes her out and about.'

'Nah,' Jim said, 'I want to fuck her a bit before we go out later, how about we tie her legs open and whip her pussy a bit?'

'Oh yea, and I really want to beat those tits a too, I love doing that to proud bitches like this one.' Phil gushed. Suddenly he pulled the car over 'jump in and drive for a bit Jim, I want to slap her about a bit.'

As they swapped over I felt myself getting more and more submissive, I had only felt this way a couple of times before when Daniel had been really cruel to me -- both times had come after sessions lasting all weekend. These two men had turned me into this after less than an hour. I didn't know what Phil was going to do to me, but I did know that I didn't want him to do it. However I also knew that I would let him do it and beg him for more when he was finished.