Engineers Can Be Trained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my mouth over his head, and sucked and bobbed from the tip to just underneath the rim. That was about all I could take in. I used both hands to work his shaft, although I would let one drift down and massage his balls as I sucked. Keith's hips were rocking, the chair sliding on the tile floor, and his moaning filled the room. He gave as series of crescendoing "Oh's", and then a long deep "oh god" as my mouth took his first shot. I sat up a bit, to get a better angle on his tip, and also to let me swallow easier. Splash after splash hit the back of my throat, but I was able to keep up. The first three or four were pretty difficult to manage, but by the time he got to the later spurts, there was a much more manageable volume. After I got caught up, I started doing a very gentle bobbing as he finished up. He finally relaxed and gave a deep sigh, and I could feel the rigidness leaving his shaft. I lifted off and looked at him. He was smiling. I stood up, put my pillow on his lap (don't want an over-eager sperm getting into me!) and put my arm around him. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on his lips. But without any hesitation, and even some eagerness, he turned it into a deep french kiss. Yep. Keith was really making progress.

I stood up and gave the tip of his penis a quick kiss and jumped in the shower. It was quick. I was out and drying in no time, and Keith was back to studying the DVDs.

"Good boy!" I said excitedly. "Nice to see you studying up on your oral skills."

"I think I am ready to practice," he said with a grin. "And now that I'm relaxed, this DVD is making a whole lot more sense."

I put my desk chair back and replaced it with our big bean bag chair that usually functions as our couch. But I find it really good for oral positioning, especially for cunnilingus. Stacey is the one that taught me how to use it, and I've watched her fire-boy really get her off good on this.

I had the pillow from the chair and put it under my head as I sat down on the bean bag. I scooted around until my butt was about a foot higher than my head, but both my feet were still on the floor. In this position, with my feet spread, my girl parts were raised and easy to get to, and I could still watch and gyrate my hips as much as I wanted. Keith got my other pillow and kneeled. He didn't waste any time. Or words.

Keith gently massage the whole area until I dripped with excitement. He played with my lips, and moved first one finger, and then two in me. In and out, shallow and deep, fast and slow, soft and hard. He mixed it up and kept my tension building. He twirled around my g-spot. He started kissing my lips, and his tongue moved up and down my slit, going deeper with every pass. He sucked my lips into his mouth, and still kept his tongue moving in me. His fingers gently pinched the base of my clit shaft, and he moved them steadily up and down the full length, pulling the hood back and forth across my swelling clit head. He worked the shaft until my moans were steady and my hips gyrated into his face. His fingers and mouth traded places, and his fingers worked into me and pushed on on my clit as his tongue pressed down on it. With one hand he started playing with my boobs, and his tongue was lashing up and down the shaft in a steady relentless unstoppable rhythm. His fingers and time worked on me, my hips reacting to him, trying to get even more stimulation. I was so close. I ached to spread my legs even wider, and pushed up using my tip toes to get just a little more of his mouth on me. I screamed and the spasms shot through me. Wave after wave rolled over me, pushing and pulling my body uncontrollably. I felt my hands on the back of his head, but don't remember putting them there, but now I pulled him hard into me, wanting his mouth more and more. The jolts slowed and a fog drifted over me. A satisfying mist of pleasure that was at the same time so relaxing and pure exhilaration. My body went limp, and my hands freed his head. I just felt myself giggling. Nothing was funny. But I giggled uncontrollably. Keith was making excellent progress. What an understatement!! I was still giggling.

I was still on the bean bag chair, just reveling in my post-orgasm dizziness. That was as good of cunniligus as I have ever had. Ever. With him being this good out of the gate, there's no telling what he could do with a pussy with some practice. I finally open my eyes all the way, and give him a smile. I was surprised to see how tense he looked. Then I saw the open condom between his fingers.

"Can I fuck you?" Keith asked politely. "I really want to fuck you."

"Yes," I said softly. "Have fun."

I scooted my butt up higher on the bean bag chair so he could get into me easier. He was already unrolling the condom, and moving in closer. He moved the tip up and down my slit to get it slippery, just like an experienced guy would do, and then began pushing it in. Little by little It was really a perfect size for me, andI was so slippery and stretched from my orgasm that it easily slid all the way in.

"Oh my god that feels wonderful," he said between breaths. "I didn't know anything could feel so good."

"And you feel wonderful in me," I said in a soft moan. "You just fill me up and stretch me to so well."

Keith silently fucked me for quite awhile. Just getting a little faster and a little more intense the longer he worked. I hooked my ankles behind him, and helped pull him deeper into me.

"Cum when you can," I said. "I just came so this is all about you."

"Fuck yeah," he groaned, and started intensely pounding into me.

I love this part of sex the most. When the guy gets those intense animal eyes. Where 1,00,000 years of evolution takes over and he needs to take and dominate and plant his seed. The wild pounding that neither of us can control. His eyes, his noises, his relentless pounding are all from our primeval need to take and dominate. He finally gave out a low guttural grunting howl, and my pussy could feel his liquid filling the condom. With every spurt his hips drove forward, and he let out a deep moan. After a dozen, he finally slowed, and stopped moving. He looked so satisfied.

I helped him pull the condom off, and tied it closed. I lifted it and looked at the contents, safely held for disposal.

"You are quite the sex machine already," I said. "You think you have another one in you?"

"I might," he said with a smile. "What have you got in mind?"

"We can get up in bed and see if it comes back up," I said. "If it does, we could end the day with some good-night doggy."

Keith was in the bathroom when I got a text from Stacey. "I won't be back tonight."

I was smiling as Keith came out.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Stacey's not coming back tonight," I said with a smile. "We can use the lower bunk."

He was already firming up, but I bent over and took his head into my mouth, and started sucking while I held his balls It didn't take too long, and it was fully erect again. I jumped on the bed, got on all fours with my butt facing out in the room, and put my head down and spread my knees wide. The top of my head was only a couple inches from the wall. I heard him open the condom wrapper.

"In this position I can use may hands and forearms to brace myself against the wall, and you can hold on to the top bunk," I said excitedly. "I should be able to hold pretty steady for you, so feel free to let loose."

"Oh fuck this is hot," he said as he slipped into me. "What a way to end my virgin day!"

"And I won't be able to orgasm, as I am just spent," I said. "So just do it at your pace and have fun."

He did have fun, but I think he hurried a bit as he knew I was getting tired. He had a short but intense orgasam, which is pretty cool, as this was his third in less than 2 hours. I set the alarm on my phone for 6:45.

"I set the alarm 15 minutes early for tomorrow morning," I said. "I'll get you a nice good-morning handjob to get the day going. Good night."

"Good night," He said. I could feel him smiling as I dozed off.

"Hey, you awake?" Keith asked while shaking my shoulder gently. "It's 11:50."

"Huh," I replied in a stupor. "What?"

"You promised unlimited until midnight," Keith said firmly. "I'm still horny. And you don't want me to masterbate."

"Oh crap, you are right," I said. "You got 9 minutes."

I pushed Keith so he was on his back, and laid on top of him and slide down his chest.

"I will give you a special low-impact blowjob. Neither of us has to move at all," I said. "All you have to do concentrate to keep your dick muscle really relaxed, the one you use to keep from peeing."

"Ohhhh Kaaaayyyy," Keith said hesitantly. "Sounds kinda weird."

"Shut up and relax that muscle," I said while pressing his penis flat against his stomach. "You will like this."

I started with his balls, and licked hard all the way to the tip. Then repeated a few times. After he was really hard, I put my mouth on that super sensitive spot on the back of penis, and started tonguing and sucking it. I guess that is officially called the penis "frenulum." Since his dick was flat against his stomach, I could press in hard and really stimulate that little area well. At the same time I put my fingers on his nipples, playing with them very gently.

I could tell he had never experienced a frenulum orgasm before. Its always confusing for a guy the first time it happens. It feels really good, but is very different from the regular orgasm. This builds VERY quickly, releases with little warning, and cums in a few long streams, not the usual multiple hard spurts. It also releases an amazing amount of jizz. Maybe not double a regular orgasm, but ALOT more.

I had been at it maybe only a minute, but his breathing was erratic, and he was making little confused noises. Then a "what the fuck" and I saw the stream shooting onto his stomach. And it just kept flowing. "Oh god" he moaned as the stream took a short break, and then started up again. A couple more, and he was done. His stomach looked like a lake of semen. It shimmered in the pale light from the dorm window, and already was thinning out and oozing toward his sides.

It was 11:56, so I played in the lake for a minute with a finger, and then put the finger in my mouth. I re-stirred, and put the finger in his mouth. Just once. It was so hot.

I pulled the towel from the headboard and wiped his chest and stomach.

"That was such a weird blowjob," he said softly. "Weird. And different. But great."

"Get to sleep," I ordered as I kissed his dick goodnight. "And I mean both of you."

My alarm blasted out its unwelcome and way-too-early noise. I shut it off and reached over for Keith. He was gone. I peaked over the edge of my bunk and started laughing. He was naked, sitting on my chair, pillow in front of it, and holding a bottle of lube. So cute. So hot. "You are not missing your virginity at all, are you," I laughed. "I'll be right down." I scurried down the ladder and quickly took my place kneeling.

"If it is OK with you," he asked politely as he squirted lube into both my hands. "I would like to finish on your breasts."

"You shall good sir," I said formally. "Let me know when you are cocked and ready, and I will assure even coverage."

"Thank you my good ma'ma," Keith replied. "Please proceed post-haste with my scheduled whacking."

We didn't have much time, so I got right to it. Quick ball massage, generous lubing, and then some nice steady stroking. With a big twist at the head on every stroke. He leaned forward some to play with my boobs, but this handjob was all about him.

"Permission to cum aboard," he moaned as the first white drips fell.

"Granted," I said as I aimed the tip right between my breasts.

He shot several loads onto me, and I managed to get them all pretty well distributed around my boobs. As I released my grip, he smiled and reviewed my work. We both stood, and I put my arms around him and pulled him in tight. I writhed around on him, letting the slippery velvety jizz spread between us. I pulled back and there were several little threads of cum shimmering between us. I reached down and picked up a nicely shaped drop, and put half on one nipple, and half on the other nipple. He grabbed my hand, and put the finger between our lips, and kissed me. He pushed me back, and then sucked on one nipple, and then the other. He used his hands to massage both breasts, swirling my breasts with his cum. And then dropping and licking and sucking them. There is just nothing hotter than a man confident enough to taste his own cum. My body ached in desire, but I knew I would have to wait.

"You bastard," I said trembling. "You have me so worked up, and you know there is no time."

"Payback's a bitch," Keith said smiling. "And No masterbating for two weeks."

The student had become the teacher.

12