English as a Second Language Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy," he began, "it's as sweet as I imagined. And as tight. It's my dream come true to be inside this pussy. It's everything I wanted it to be. It belongs to me now. I will do with it what I will. Say it!"

"My pussy belongs to you now, sir. Please use it however and whenever you want."

"Ohhh you little slut. I'm sure you will like what I have planned for it. You have no idea what I will make you do with this pussy."

"Whatever it is, you know best, sir!" she moaned.

With an abrupt move, Jay removed his cock from her hungry cunt, and positioned it at the entrance to her asshole. He was not asking. He was just taking what she knew he needed. He pushed forward, and just the tip entered. She attempted to be a good girl and open her ass to him, but she had very little experience with such things and didn't know if she was doing a good job. She must have been as he grunted with pleasure as more of his cock found his way into her ass. He continued talking dirty to her, saying all sorts of things, both sweet, and degrading. She loved hearing them all.

His entire cock finally entered Margot's ass and she was proud she had taken it all. She felt so full, but as this man began pumping in and out of her ass, he took one of her hands and placed it on her pussy. "Finger it. Make yourself cum again" he said as he continued pumping into her ass. She had never masturbated in front of another person before, but she did as commanded, feeling shame, but again, there was little time for such an emotion as she felt her orgasm rise. The contractions of her pussy as she came tightened her ass as well, and it brought Jay very close to the edge of cumming. He withdrew quickly from her ass and slid it back into her convulsing pussy as her orgasm continued. She felt him explode inside her, unprotected. She nearly burst into tears of joy at this, feeling as though she had brought her man great pleasure, using her body - her pussy and ass, which he had clearly enjoyed. She felt proud. Her head rolled to the side and looked around the room finally becoming aware of the world again; the desk beneath her. And the door, slightly ajar this whole time, where a fellow student from her class stood.

12