English as a Second Language Ch. 05

Story Info
Jay and Margot take a road trip...
1.4k words
4.4
7.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part five of our story. While it can be enjoyed individually, reading previous chapters may help you to get to know Margot and Jay better. We join our story in progress - Margot, a European beauty, has fallen madly in love with Jay, and has begun her journey as his submissive and mentee. She has now experienced threesomes, a glory hole, a gangbang, as well as the many more intimate moments of her life with him...

*****

Margot awoke briefly during the night, stirred by the gentle pressure of Jay's dick entering her pussy from behind. She didn't bother to open her eyes, but reached for his hand, and moved it from her side to a position cupping her breast. Her ass pushed involuntarily back against him, by instinct and habit at this point. She felt his familiar ragged breath in her ear, the tightening of his grip on her, and then came his soft grunt as he released his seed inside her. He didn't bother to remove his cock from its sheath before falling back asleep, cradling her gently. She adored when he used her this way, and drifted back to her dreams.

The two lovers didn't have another sleep over for several days during the week, as Margot had her daughters at home. She felt it was time for Jay to meet the girls, but was still wrestling with telling them their father was never coming home. She would have to figure something out soon, as she couldn't bear to be apart from her new lover for long. They spent their time texting relentlessly while she was supposed to be doing other things, but she couldn't resist him. On Tuesday they sent dirty videos back and forth while she was supposed to be working. He called her Wednesday night, and asked her to finger herself just so he could listen to her cum for him. She was initially embarrassed to do this as she never had phone sex before, and her daughters were in the next room, but after everything else she had tried recently, she quickly overcame her fear. He talked dirty to her the entire time, and she came easily, wishing he was there with her. After class Thursday night, she bounded into Jay's office with her overnight bag packed for the long weekend.

His heart leapt as she fell into his arms. "Hello darling, hope you packed a few sexy things for me to see you in." he peeked into her bag.

"Of course" she beamed. "You inspired me to go shopping this week and buy some things I would not have before."

"Mmmmm, sounds delicious. Hey, can you call in sick to work tomorrow?"

"You know I have so many vacation days I never used. I do not have to be sick!"

"Great, we're leaving tonight for the weekend. I've wanted to visit Ljubljana for awhile now. It looks beautiful. Will you be my date?"

"Of course, my love. It will be wonderful. What a great surprise!"

Jay drove them out of town as the sun set. Margot was anxious to see her lover's cock again. She had missed it terribly. As he focused on the road, she leaned over and began unbuckling his belt, freeing his manhood from its confines. Her hand touched it gently, admiring it through touch, as she lowered her head to his crotch. She took in the sweet smell, and gave him soft kisses along the shaft and head. She began to lick up and down, making a silent request that it reach full stiffness. It obliged, and she responded by engulfing it in her eager mouth. Her head bobbed. They passed a truck and Jay looked over to see if the driver could see what they were up to. The wide eyes of the Croatian trucker spoke volumes, and Jay chuckled. They had just sped across the Slovenian border as Margot was putting the final touches on a masterpiece of her work. She rubbed his balls, and stroked his shaft at the base, while she continued ministering to the head. He was about to cum and cum hard, and the tension in his entire body was forcing his foot down harder on the gas, as his arms tensed against the wheel. He wasn't quite sure how fast he was going anyway - the speedometer was in kilometers and his brain wasn't working right now. The car swerved, and he erupted a massive load into Margot's mouth, just as blue lights flashed from the side of the road and pulled out behind him. Margot couldn't hold it all, and it spilled out all over her chin and neck and blouse. Clearly, it had been three days since Jay had cum. She looked up and Jay was already pulling off to the side of the road.

"Well shit, this is going to be awkward." he said as he fumbled to push his cock back into his pants.

It turns out it was more than awkward. While the Slovenian highway patrol officer had only been on the job a few years, he had seen this kind of thing a time or two. The car and its two occupants were a mess. Jay's crotch was wet. Margot's face was still sticky with cum, and she had even managed to get some in her hair. The smell of sex was lingering in the air. As it turns out, they had broken multiple laws. Margot and this young officer didn't exactly speak the same language, but as near as Jay could tell, they were looking at speeding, reckless endangerment, public exposure, and not having some sort of highway sticker for passage on Slovenian highways of all things. Margot was a little concerned as the officer had taken both their passports back to his vehicle to run a check. She had heard stories where they weren't returned promptly.

"Jay, baby, should I try to take care of this problem for us?" Margot asked as they stood by the side of the road, awaiting the officer's return. She had that devilish look in her eye that Jay enjoyed seeing more and more frequently.

"Sure, baby, see what you can do. He seems like an impressionable young man, and I do believe he was staring at your breasts this whole time."

The officer returned, ready to make the next 24 hours difficult for this couple. He was met with Margot communicating as best she could that she would really appreciate if they could be on their way, and that they would be sure to stay out of trouble the rest of the drive. As she spoke, she fiddled with the button of her blouse until it popped off, revealing the mounds of her breasts heaving underneath in her push up bra. The bra had a clasp in front, and as she saw the officer gulp, she looked him directly in the eyes, and unfastened it. Her large pink nipples were hard in the cold night air, and provided quite a sight as the officer's eyes bugged out. She removed her blouse and bra and placed them on the ground as padding, then knelt down subserviently in front of the officer, looking up with those big beautiful eyes Jay couldn't imagine any man resisting. All he could do was freeze in place as Margot reached up, and for the second time that evening, unfastened a man's belt. Completely unprepared to feel a gorgeous woman's mouth enveloping his cock, Slovenia's finest began shooting after about twenty seconds of Margot's best work in her eager mouth. Sensing that it would make it a wonderful and memorable experience for him, she removed his dick from her mouth and pointed it directly at her chest as he groaned and released everything he had onto her tits.

Jay couldn't help but observe "See what I'm dealing with? She's impossible to resist. Now you have proof!"

Five minutes later they had their passports back and were on the road.

Jay praised Margot for her slutty behavior "You did great, baby. I'm so proud of you. But of course I'll have to punish you when we reach the hotel..."

They both laughed, and she leaned her head on Jay's shoulder as he drove the speed limit the rest of the way to Ljubljana.

As for the young officer - when he was off duty, he returned home to his new wife of six months. She found him to be in a very amorous mood that evening. He pounded her hard from behind, imagining Margot the entire time, and had no trouble cumming deep inside her twice more. They conceived their first child that evening...