English for Sinners Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My my, you survived," she said proudly. "Val has knocked a few lovers out with her aggressive play style, haven't you, Val?" she asked to the nearly-sleeping Latina, who could only offer a grunt and a dismissive wave so she could get back to relaxing. "And I suppose I should tell you why I was so upset with Vanessa here," she started, petting the blonde's head. "We have a very strict way of doing things, about how to go about...doing things with you, Mr. Harper," Vivika started to explain, "and Vanessa, sweet and eager girl she is, skipped a few steps and slept with you without permission. So of course you understand we had to punish her, much to Val's disagreement. She's a tad protective of our newest member," she said almost secretly, as if Val couldn't hear her, although Val didn't budge so either she couldn't or didn't care.

"A shame, too. I had so many delightful things planned for you," she said, defeated. "We were going to work our way up to sleeping with you, of course, but we needed to have you earn that. I guess you just really struck a chord with Vanessa," she added with a giggle. "She's new, she'll learn. And so will you, Mr. Harper. Make no mistake; everything that happens to you is within our control," she revealed with a firmer tone. "But that doesn't mean you won't enjoy it! Oh I'm quite certain you'll be in a constant state of ecstasy, Mr. Harper. But with this recent hiccup, we're going to have to change up the plan a bit. Needless to say, we're going to have to bring you back down a bit after the delight of fucking this blonde bombshell, so I'm sorry but that erection of yours that's digging into Val's back will have to be taken care of by yourself," Vivika stated, giving a shrug of her shoulders.

"Vivika, whatever it is you think you're doing, you need to stop," I finally spoke up.

"I know exactly what I'm doing, Mr. Harper, and I won't stop. I don' t think you really want us to, though, do you, Mr. Harper?"

In truth, I don't think I did want them to stop. I think I just said those words out of reflex, at out some obligation to my profession and code of ethics that had been with me for so long. Partially, I also had no idea what else to say. Even if I was 100% on board with this plan of hers, how I would I respond to all this information she was giving me?

"I don't...I don't want you to get hurt," is all I could think to say, relying on cliché phrases as if I was in a default setting and couldn't form my own thoughts effectively enough.

This amused her, causing her to laugh, and even though it was directed at me it was still a beautiful, and haunting, laugh. "You're so sweet, Mr. Harper! Oh I knew you were the right one, I just knew it," she cryptically replied with at the end of her bemused laughter. "Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. In fact, don't worry about yourself, either. We're going to take perfect care of you, Mr. Harper. We take very good care of our property."

Property. Any sense of equality that might have still lingered in this relationship was utterly dashed with that simple word. I think she saw me as something of a pet, at best. Something to play with, and care for, but not someone of equal standing. And in truth, I doubt I was even close to standing on her level anymore. With the conversation clearly over, Vivika helped Vanessa off her lap and pulled up her panties. I didn't even get a glance at her bare privates when she stood up. Vanessa once again blocked my way, and Vivika had turned to pull up her panties, keeping her leg angled in such a way to block my view. She was playing this well, keeping the most delicious bits about her hidden from my view to further perpetuate the mystery of her nude form. Val, too, got up, stretching as if awoken from a long nap, and pulled on her shirt while still sitting on my chest, getting up only to pull on her shorts, her outfit barely covering up her flesh. Vanessa, having left when Viv got up, came back from my bedroom fully dressed and in much higher spirits than when she last exited that room.

"We'll see you on Monday, Mr. Harper," Vivika departed with, adding a blown kiss to punctuate the goodbye, to which the other two girls mimicked (Van with some sincerity and Val with a bit of mockery in the sweet gesture). "Enjoy your weekend alone, Mr. Harper," Val added before closing the door behind her, laying down more mystery to their actions and motivations.

12