English for Sinners Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to my bed she walked, exaggerating the sway in her hips while she did. Keeping her back to me, she slowly bent forward, bracing her hands on the mattress so she could wave her ass at me as if to beckon me to her - as if I could leave my desk at that moment. Delicate fingers hooked into the hem and slowly tugged the leather pants down. She stood with her side to the camera, to show off how much her ass jutted back while she undressed. The pants were so tight that they pressed into her flesh, causing her cheeks to bulge out over the hem as it was dragged over her them. She was at least wearing panties, so I had time before I completely lost my mind. Yet the red lacy garments barely allowed me much reprieve with how little they covered.

My mouth went dry while I watched her long white legs pull out from the puddle of black leather that formed on the floor. While I would have to confirm in person, it looked like her legs were completely smooth and free of any errant marks or blemishes. Standing with legs akimbo, she bent at the waist again, dragging her hands up her legs and keeping her eyes locked on the camera, smirking while she did. When her digits reached the bottom of her (somewhat) conservative corset, she began popping the buttons, working bottom to top.

Each button that released allowed more pale flesh to be revealed, and I saw her flat tummy rock left and right to the music. When the final latch was undone, her breasts, though confined in a strapless red bra, were revealed to me. Immediately I paused the lecture and told the students to read from a random page in their texts for the remaining time. Some did, some didn't, I didn't care either way so long as I was allowed to sit in my chair and pretend like I was typing up a new lesson plan they would ignore. I heard Van and Val giggle at this behavior, knowing full well my true motivations.

My mouth went dry when she approached the camera again. Leaning forward, she showed off her perfect cleavage. While not as big as Van's breasts, they were more than a handful, as she demonstrated by cupping and thrusting them forward. There was a delightful bounce to them when she released. Craning the camera up, she stood over the laptop like a giantess, looking down at the lens, her breasts nearly obscuring her mischievous smile. The latch behind her came undone, and the red cups fell onto the camera.

The picture was restored when she moved the laptop again, aiming it as it had been before. She was walking back to the bed now, her bare back exposed to me and I cursed myself for not being able to see her young, perky, tits. I was granted my wish when she turned back, falling to sit on the edge of the bed and cupping her bare tits again. Those perfect pale teardrops sat high on her chest, with dark nipples at their center.

She did everything to her own breasts that I wished I could do. She groped them, squeezed them, bounced them in her palm and lifted them by her nipples only to drop them back down. Now I wanted to do more than what she could on her own. I wanted to taste them, fuck them, worship them. She broke away only to wrap herself around the tall bedpost, treating it like a stripper pole. Up and down she ground her pelvis into the post, then turning around to bring her ass up against the post again.

Once more Vi approached the camera, and again adjusted it so now her clothed pussy was center of the frame. Hooking her thumbs into her straps at her hips, she began to tug them down, slowly, and bending forward while she did. While the sight was obscured, I couldn't complain because it was her supple breasts that were taking up the view now. Even her ruby lips managed to get into the shot.

Slowly she stood back up, dragging the panties long her leg and finally showing me her sex. So pink and perfect, lips puffed slightly from her arousal. A well groomed patch of hair above the slit, which she played with delicately before running her finger tips over her nether lips. She was close enough so I could see the dew begin to form on her fingers and lips from the teasing, and I like to think she had lost some control and was moaning throughout. one hand continued to play while another reached out of shot to grab something. It came back holding a red sex toy, a vibrator I believe. I knew what was coming next, so I check the status of my class to make sure they weren't eyeing me suspiciously.

Assured in my safety from being caught, I pressed on, watching while Vivika was now moving the laptop with her onto the bed and sitting it between her far-parted thighs. First she panned the camera upwards so I could watch her tease and taste the toy, sucking on it and dragging it across her lips. Then she played it against her breasts, her nipples, and again lost it between her lips. The camera was returned to watch her sex, and the six-inch toy was teasingly rolled along her thighs and over her clit. I could see her legs trembling as time went on.

I nearly audibly gasped when the toy was sunk into her sex, parting her now red lips, only be pulled out and then pushed back in. She paused her show to grab something from the bedside table. It looked to be a cord, and when she plugged it into one end of the toy and the other into the laptop, I knew it was a USB cable. She hadn't the materials at her reach to write me another note, so instead she gestured downward. I was confused, but she persisted, growing impatient until I understood. Checking my desk drawer, I found a small device with a knob and its own USB cable.

Excitedly, yet cautious, I plugged it into my laptop. I saw a notice on the task bar that a program was now running. When had she had time to install something on my computer? The connection was made, and a light glowed on what I now knew was a remote. Tentatively I reached from the knob, and slowly turned it from 0 to 1. With the toy stuffed back into her, it obviously was having a new effect and caused her body to jump, only to settle back into the pillows and blankets she rested against.

One of her hands kept the toy steady inside of her as I pushed the device to 2, while another played with her trembling breast. Eagerly, I pushed the remote to 3, which caused her to jerk suddenly, so much so that I fearfully returned it to 2. After a few more minutes, I felt confident enough to turn it back to 3, much to her shaking delight. The toy was placed deep enough inside her that even its vibrations wouldn't loose it, so she could now use both hands to play with herself. Squeezing her inner thighs and breasts. Occasionally a hand would travel upward and soon return to play with her clit.

Even without sound, I knew when she had came, reading her body language. The laptop shook violently while she convulsed and twisted on the bed. Once it had passed, she readjusted the laptop to sit upright again and pan to her face. Her hair was slightly disheveled, some strands stuck to her sweaty forehead. The toy was pulled into the shot, dragged along by the cable. Tilting her head back, she held the vibrator above her open mouth like a cat with a mouse. She teased it with her tongue before slowly lowering it into her dark mouth. Her lips closed midway around the toy, and pulled it back out, cleaning it of her fresh juices. The toy returned to her mouth, and again she closed it around the midpoint but this time she began to push it further into her wet cavern, until it completely vanished, leaving only the cable hanging out between her lips. She pulled it out again, now completely cleaned from her sexual fun.

She pushed the laptop back slowly, with her foot, until it rested far enough away to bring her completely in frame. Vivika looked so inviting, so perfect. She was made for sex, pure and simple, and for a brief time I no longer felt unlucky to have had these girls throw themselves at me. I felt blessed. With a brief wave, she said her goodbyes and closed the top of her laptop with her foot. Just as she did, the bell rang, dismissing the students to their next class. Van and Val said nothing to me as they left, just smiled and laughed to themselves as I was unable to stand and lead my students out of the class as I usually did.

At the end of the day, I raced home to see if she was still there, but of course she wasn't. Instead all she had left for me were her panties, the toy, and a sweet smelling stain on my blankets.

12