English for Sinners Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready to come, I tried to pull out, but she stopped me. She knew the difference between pulling out with the intent to push back, and pulling out to leave her empty. Val started gyrating her hips against me, my cock inside of her to the hilt, and soon enough I came inside of her. Spent and still, she started to rub her pussy vigorously, no doubt working her pierced clit so she could come. I think the idea of having me cum in her ass is what gave her the spark she needed.

Finally pulled out, she pulled her shorts back up before the first escaping drop could make it past her pert cheeks. She wanted to play with me inside of her. She gave her ass a shake and giggled at the feeling before spanking it just once. "Thanks, Mr. Harper. I think I'm going to play one of my best games yet, now," she said in a tone far sweeter than what she had been yelling at me with before. As I read in the school paper, she did indeed play a fantastic game. I worried about the precedent this would set with us, now. Athletes can be very superstitious, and any actions taken before a great game have to be repeated to get the same success.

After a week from my initial visit with Mr. Daley, he came to visit me. I hadn't expected him to come so soon, or really at all. I wanted another week of grades to show him, as I didn't want to seem too eager to get the girls out of my class (though I was).

"Mr. Harper, do you have a moment?" he asked, standing in the doorway and waiting for me to confirm my free time before he came in.

"Of course, what can I do for you?"

"It's about the grades of those three girls you wanted me to keep an eye on."

"Yes of course. I was going to send you a copy of my grade book next week. They've really shown a lot of improvement," I eagerly explained.

"Yes, well, I don't think that will be necessary," he told me, matching my confused look with one of concern. "I've been looking at the work myself, actually. I wanted to see just how they were improving. What areas of the subject they were showing most promise in."

I was confused by his forward actions, taking the initiative to actually go over their work rather than just read the percentages. Still, I was confident their work would speak for itself. "Yes, and?" I lead him to continue.

"Mr. Harper, I know you want these girls to succeed, but this is hardly the way to do it," he cryptically put.

"What are you talking about?"

"Have you even looked at their assignments? I'm not an English teacher, Mr. Harper, but even I know when a student has failed an assignment like these," he accused, putting an example down on my desk. It was a photo copied assignment he made. At the top was my passing grade I had given Vanessa. Throughout the paper, however, were numerous red marks he had made where he saw errors. What a fool I was. "And she's not the only one. Valentina and Vivika have also shown considerable decline in their assignments," he went on to prove with more work he had lifted from my books and made copies of.

I stared, dumbfounded at the scene. Not at how poorly the girls were doing, but how foolish I had been to get so careless. I should have gone through their papers, read over every answer. I should have given them written assignments, not these worksheets. At least then I could have fudged the definition of "correct," been more subjective so I would have a case to pass them no matter the answers. Instead I thought worksheets, designed for middle schoolers, would be so easily answered that I would assure their passing of the assignment. Clearly, they saw through this, and tanked almost every question.

"This certainly doesn't look good, Mr. Harper," Daley said when I was half way through the evidence. "But you're a good teacher, so I'm going to assume you were just eager to see these girls do well, but this clearly isn't the way to do it."

I couldn't reply. My mind was too busy thinking of how I could weasel my way out of this, how to explain how they really had passed the assignments and really should be moved onto another class, but I was coming up empty. Then Daley floored me for a second time.

"In fact, I think these girls could do with some after school tutoring," he started, and my heart sank into my stomach, knowing what was to come next. "And to make up for this obvious oversight, I think you should be the one to tutor them."

12