English for Sinners Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I was about to give up, to play their game and admit to whatever they wanted, they stopped. I thought perhaps I had somehow outlasted them. No such luck. Instead, Vivika A sat up and turned around, so she was facing me. Looking down at me she smiled and said, "You're a tough cookie, Mr. Harper, but that's fine. I like a challenge. You'll confess, I'm sure of it. Deep breath now," she proclaimed and then sat back down on my face. This time, her hands were gripping my hair, pulling my face up to her snatch while her bum rested high on my chest. The stockings on her thighs rubbed against my cheeks softly and sweetly, but they were outdone by the strength in which her thighs, themselves, were tightly gripping my head. I could barely breathe now, but at least I could see, for whatever that was worth. All I could see, though, were her grinding hips. If I looked up, I could see Vivika biting her darkly painted lips, moaning heavily, and not even bothering to look down at me in return.

Vivika B, of course, had resumed giving me a tit job. After all, that was how they had planned to break me - to make me so desperate to cum that I would admit to anything. The more she rubbed my cock, and the more I went without air, the more I was ready to crack. I struggled against the cuffs, against the strong thighs wrapped around my head, against the wet pussy grinding against my face. I even tried kicking, but they too had become bound by cuffs when I wasn't looking.

Finally I had cracked, I began to speak into Vivika's snatch in hopes that would alert her to my readiness to speak. She had noticed, looked down at me with a scowl, and ignored me. "No, I'm so close," she panted. "Be good for something, you worthless pervert," she moaned up to the ceiling and redoubled her efforts. Now I was panicking, now I was fearing for my life. Would she really let me suffocate just to get off? Was she that lost to her own lust that she would sacrifice me upon the altar of pleasure?

I shook my head back and forth, I licked and bit and did everything I could with my mouth to get her off faster. It seemed to work, she was definitely panting faster and moaning louder, though part of me thinks she was getting off to what she felt was struggling. As I worked harder, Vivika B made sure to remind me of the pleasure she was giving me. Her breasts snuggly wrapped around my cock, allowing only the tip to poke out from her cleavage so she could kiss and lick it. She lapped out whatever precum had managed to escape, but of course that wasn't what she was after.

When my vision was starting to dim, Vivika A gripped her legs so tightly around my head that I feared it would burst. Her juices flowed heavily onto my face, spilling onto my neck and chest. Just as I was about to pass out, she released her hold on me. I gasped for breath, sucking in every precious ounce I could.

"Now, you were saying something, Mr. Harper?"

"I did it!" I openly admitted. "Whatever it was, I did it, just let me cum!" I cried. Not seconds earlier had she nearly killed me and here I was begging to cum instead of be released. I had fallen into her little game, her roleplay, and I don't think I wanted to get out.

Happily, Vivika A climbed off of me and carried herself to the end of the bed with Vivika B. Both women were now on either side of me, and now Vivika A's breasts were exposed to me so she could join Vivika B in the tit fuck. My dick, sandwiched between two sets of perfect, identical, breasts. Yet, they still hadn't taken the ring off. They had what they came for, but not what they wanted. They wanted to see me suffer still, as if that was the only way they could get off.

"Please," I whimpered out, my head rocking from side to side in frustration. Then I heard the click, and the ring was tossed up to land on my chest. I looked back down, and both of their tits enveloped my dick again. It didn't take long at all for me to cum. A rocketing spurt of cum shot up and landed on their breasts. The orange freckles on her white tits were covered by a new shade of white. My head fell back, and my eyes closed in utter satisfaction that I not only lived, but had reached the climax that had been withheld from me for what felt like hours.

"Wake up!"

My eyes shot open, and I looked around the room to see where Vivika was now, and if she had returned to her normal "form." Alas, the game was not over, it seemed. Now Vivika was dressed in a suit, not unlike the Principal outfit, though grey instead of black, and no glasses but she did have two sticks stuck in a cross in the knot her hair was done up in; a single red tress of hair hung down along her cheek.

"You will sleep will I tell you to, worm!" she yelled at me, this time punctuating her anger with a slap of a riding crop against my chest.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Quiet!" she barked, striking my chest again to leave a second red mark. I had to bite my tongue to keep from crying out again.

"Vivika, what are you do-" again I was cut off, and again it was by her riding crop stinging my flesh.

"That's Warden Briarheart to you, inmate!" she introduced herself sharply, giving me the name of her next character in her little play about what would happen if I betrayed her. "You are here for one reason and one reason only: to service ME! Your life is forfeit, your reputation is ruined and you will forever be imprisoned behind these walls," she began to explain, marching across my room with deliberate pace. "During such time, you will eat when I say, you will sleep when I say, and you will get hard when I say." That last command threw me at first, but at this point, the surprise was short lived. Of course this would play out far more sexually than it ever would in the real world. "Now, at attention, inmate!"

My wrists and ankles were still cuffed to the four posts on my bed, so I certainly couldn't get up and she certainly knew this. Just in case I was unsure of what she meant, she struck the crop against my soft and still very sensitive dick. "I said rise, inmate!"

"I...I can't..." I said through clenched teeth, the pain still stinging from where she last struck me.

"And why not, inmate?" she briskly asked.

"I've...I've already cum...so much..."

"You disgusting little worm!" she insulted me with. "Who the FUCK said you could cum?! You will get hard and you will get hard now, or you will spend the next two months in solitary!" she threatened me with.

"I...can't..." was all I could say. It wasn't something I could will to happen, and even though she looked sexy in her suit and authoritative manner, it was just not humanly possible for me to send blood down there again.

"Pathetic..." she spat. "Well, let it not be said that I cannot motivate my inmates to follow direction. Pay attention, worm!" she barked at me before striking my inner thigh with the crop. She went to stand at the foot of my bed, and pointedly and quickly, she began to unbutton her top. Underneath the grey jacket was a thin, white blouse. Well sized to her body, yet her breasts still strained against it when she arched her back when she took off the jacket. The blouse came unbuttoned too, and when it lay on the floor, only an expensive looking black bra remained on her chest.

Somehow, that was enough to get a twitch out of my spent organ. Still, it wasn't enough, much to her dismay. She reached behind herself and unclipped her bra and tossed it unceremoniously to the floor. She stared me down, hands on her hips, baring her breasts to me like I was a doctor who was examining her for purely medical reasons. There was no sexuality at all, no doubt because her character was not interested in being sexy, she just wanted sex.

While my dick was somehow growing, it wasn't doing so quickly enough, and so, after an annoyed huff, she worked off her skirt and pulled down her panties - in no mood to wait to see if I would get hard with just her skirt off. Even though she stood there, menacingly, disapprovingly, I still found her to be incredibly sexy. The power she exuded, the raw sexuality that came effortlessly off her perfectly sculpted body. The collection of fire-colored freckles that dotted her body in all the right places, as if to draw the eye to her most erotic areas.

Amazingly, I was able to get hard again, even after she struck me several more times for not getting hard fast enough. "It's about time, inmate. I am a busy woman, you know. I don't have all day to spend waiting for you to get it up." With that, she slung her leg over my body and hovered her bare pussy above my hard dick.

This was it, this would be the time I would finally get to fuck Vivika - and it was while she was in the guise of Warden Briarheart. It didn't feel right, it didn't feel...special, enough. I certainly hadn't imagined us finally having sex under these circumstances, that was for sure. Then again, nothing with Vivika had ever been under the "usual circumstances."

"Wait," was all I managed to say before she plunged herself down on my shaft, all in one go, despite how tight she was. She rolled her hips slowly, relishing in the feeling and seeming quite satisfied with how I felt inside of her. After a brief pause, she looked down at me with impatient confusion.

"What are you waiting for, inmate?" I could only stare blankly at her. "FUCK ME!" she yelled, again striking my chest as if I was a horse she was trying to get to gallop. I had little leverage to move, but I could do enough to start thrusting my hips up against her. Her hips rose and fell to meet my own. Her perfectly sized breasts bounced with short hops from her rapid movements. Hands massaged them when they started to bounce too much, and she needed to keep them from doing so. She felt amazing. Despite the odd circumstances that led me here and surrounded this night, she felt better than I imagined. She rode me with such confidence and grace, strength and softness, sexuality and desire. I wanted to memorize every curve of her body, every freckle on her white skin, every strand of fiery red hair, just in case this moment would never grace me again.

I had lost myself to the rhythm of our copulation, to the entrancement of her form, and the waves upon waves of pleasure that cascaded over me. It could have been hours, it could have been minutes, I had no way of knowing. Perhaps time had stopped entirely, just for us, just so I could enjoy that moment for eternity.

Vivika yanked free the sticks that held her hair in a bun, letting the thick crimson veil of hair fall down her shoulders and back. Her lower lip had become even more plump from her persistent biting of it. It became harder and harder to see her freckles against her ever reddening flesh. The sweat from our bodies mixed onto my sheets and my chest, the droplets flying off her skin as she bounced on me. Once more I wanted to break free of my bounds and reach forward to grab her, hold her close, possess her. As if she read my mind, the cuffs began to loosen. I looked to my right to see the metal cuff disintegrate into a stream of cool, purple, steam. Yet more magic, obviously, but my concerns lied elsewhere.

My hands shot forward, gripping her hips so I could lift her up and drive her back down with more force. She cried out at this sudden show of force, at my cock being buried even deeper in her than before. My moaning angel fell forward to lay against my chest, her breasts spilling against me. While I focused on thrusting up into her slick and sticky heat, she focused on chewing on my ear and nibbling on my neck.

"I'm gonna come!" I breathed out heavily, not slowing down for a moment.

"Come inside me, Mr. Harper," she breathed hotly into my ear. "Fill me."

She had called me Mr. Harper. Not worm, not inmate, none of the insults she had lobbied against me as the warden or even as the police characters. She had discarded all of that. I don't know when she switched over, if it was the moment I started fucking her or just when I warned that I was nearly done, but she had - and that surrendering of herself to the same moment that possessed me was enough to bring me to my apex.

As soon as I came, so did she. I know it can be often hard to tell, but this time I was quite certain. A second after I came, she cried out, and then all the candles in the room glowed with an intense bright heat. When her climax subsided, the candles extinguished and fell to the ground in a chorus of patters against my floor.

Vivika and I lay panting on my soaked bed for awhile before either of us spoke. She was the first to say anything.

"And that, Mr. Harper, is why you shouldn't betray me," she said between breaths, ending on a laugh. "Of course, I spiced it up a bit for my own amusement, but the reality won't be nearly that much fun," she clarified before nuzzling back into the crook of my neck. I had forgotten this was all part of some weird, overly sexual, demonstration of the worst case scenario should I turn tail and run. Once I overcame the fear of the actual reality that lay before me should I do anything to upset her, my mind returned to a question that I had been asking myself since the moment the V-girls took an interest in me.

"Why me?" I asked, speaking up to the ceiling but clearly directed at her.

Vivika sat up, crossing her arms and laying them on my chest and looking down at my puzzled, yet exhausted, expression. "You mean why did the girls and I decide to jump your bones the moment we saw you?"

I nodded in her expansion of my question.

"Well, I could say it's because all found you so irresistibly sexy," she started to answer, tracing circles and hearts on my chest with her pointed nail, "but we both know it's not just that. I mean, you're hot, Mr. Harper, but being hot only gets you so far. And three beautiful, barely legal, high school students all fucking you, sometimes together, is well beyond how far being hot gets you."

While I was flattered, she still hadn't answered my question. In fact, she made it clear that there was definitely more to this than just some base attraction to me. "So what was it, then?" I pressed. I did what I could to ease her, relax her, enough to confess one of the many secrets she had been hiding from me, by gently massaging her lower back - dipping my finger tips into the small puddle of sweat that collected at the small of her back.

"Oh I can't tell you yet," she curtly said. "That's not what comes next," she explained, confirming that she did indeed have some drawn out plan and this wasn't all done on a whim, driven by sexual desire for an older man.

I knew not to press the point. If Vivika wanted to tell me, she would, in time. Still, my curiosity got the better of me, and I had to ask something else. "Then what does come next," I queried, drawing on her last statement.

"Next?" she replied. "Next, you meet my mother."

12