English for Sinners Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door closed, Sabrina leaped into my arms, depending on me to catch her, and locked her lips to mine. Her kisses were frantic, quick, and joyful. "I can't believe you're my husband now!" she said, each word preceded by another smooch. I had to set her down on the edge of the bed before she left all the moisture from her red lips on my blushing cheeks.

While I went to take off my shoes and hang up my jacket, she started the arduous process of taking off her dress. "Now, I still haven't decided if I want to take your last name or not," she thought out loud while she undressed. "Even if I did, would I still go by Ms. Hewett at school? Er, Mrs. Hewett," she corrected herself with an embarrassed snicker.

"What? Don't like the sound of Mrs. Harper?" I teased, removing my tie and checking my phone. I was looking for any new info from the trio of witches I was ensnared by. When we went over the plan, they only filled me in up to the part where I got Sabrina into our hotel room. When I asked what I would need to do after that, they gave a faux confused look, a smile, and said "Why, what all husbands do on their honeymoon - enjoy their new wife." Figures that even this deep in, they preferred to keep things from me. They had grown to enjoy it too much during the year to stop now.

"It's not that, it's just, well, I like being called Ms. Hewett."

"Mrs. Hewett."

"Right, right. As inappropriate as it is, I like that some of the students call meHot Hewett," she admitted, remarking on her favoritism toward one of the nicknames the students had for their sex teacher.

"What aboutMs. Hewett who likes to do it?" I asked, bringing up another rhyming phrase I had heard used in reference to her.

"That one I'm less partial to," she said, glaring at me with her eyes but smirking with her lips.

"The truth hurts," I teased.

"Hey!" she snapped back simply, and with no argument she simply threw one of the many tiny pillows that took up half our bed.

"What about you? Would you go around as Mr. Hewett?" she asked after I kicked the pillow back at her.

I honestly hadn't thought about it. While I had planned on marrying her, I hadn't planned on staying married. I certainly hadn't thought of living my life as Mr. Hewett. Still, why not humor her while I wait for the girls to do whatever it was they were waiting to do.

"I suppose," I said with a shrug, removing my shirt and then coming over to her to help her with the parts of her dress she couldn't reach. "Not like I would be giving up any nicknames that rhymed with Harper."

"Well, none that rhyme with yourlastname," she revealed, looking at me over her shoulder with a lusty look.

"Really?" I asked curiously. "What are they?"

"Oh no, I'm not telling you," she refused. "I don't want you to get a swollen head from all the naughty praise."

"That's not the part of me that's swelling," I said with a lusty tone, pressing my hips against her from behind, the dress having been removed and laid gently on a chair.

"Oooh, Mr. Harper, you're so forward," she cooed.

"It's not forward when it's with my wife," I growled.

"And would the things I'm thinking of us doing still be taboo, now that we're married?" she purred, pressing herself back against me.

"None of them," I reassured, my hand pressed against her soft belly. "Now, why don't we see if the rumors are true, if Mrs. Hewett really does like to doit."

"Mmm," she moaned while nibbling softly on her lower lip. "She does if you promise to do all those things we did on our first night together."

"And more," I promised, speaking of things she couldn't imagine but would soon have to face. I turned her around and immediately pulled her body back to me. Her brown eyes looked up at me with desire and love.

"God, how did someone so gorgeous wind up being a teacher?" she asked with admiration. I had never been called gorgeous before, though I knew I wasn't hideous. I had to have been doing something right to attract three women to pull me into their sex games.

"Is that why you married me? For my looks?" I said with fake hurt. "I'm more than just a slab of hunky meat, Sabrina!" I added with extra fake outrage.

After she laughed, she reassured me with, "No no, I married you because I love you. I love your smile, your wit, your compassionandyour passion," she made sure to add with a wink before continuing her list of reasons for marrying me. "I love how much you understand me, and how safe you make me feel, and of course," she began to finish, raising self on her toes so she could whisper it into my ear, as if anyone else could hear us, "your big, fat, cock." Of course I knew she was exaggerating its size slightly, but I hadn't heard complaints before and I'm glad she appreciated what I did bring to the bedroom.

With that, she began to slide down my body, keeping her breasts pressed against my chest while she brought herself down to her knees. Her manicured fingers worked off my belt and pulled down my pants before she wrestled free my half-erect cock. "God, throughout the reception, all I could think of was getting you back to this hotel and eating up this delicious cock," she told me, her breath hot against my groin, and my skin heating up by the minute as she stroked. "How about you?"

"What about me?" I asked, pulled briefly out of the bliss of having my privates handled with such care.

"Were you thinking about me, and what you wanted to do to me during our honeymoon?"

"You could say that," I half lied.

"Care to share your thoughts with the class?" she curiously asked, using the vernacular of our trade before swirling her tongue around the head poking up from her grip.

"You'll have to earn that," I teased.

"Oh, I'm sure I can make you talk," she confidently said between sucks.

"You're welcome to try," I offered. After she smiled wickedly to my challenge, she returned her focus solely to enjoying the heated rod with her mouth. Her technique was nothing like what the girls had shown me, but it wasn't bad. It was hard to have bad technique when it came to blowjobs, I supposed. What she lacked in skill she made up for in eagerness to please. She wanted to show me that I had chosen well in her as a wife, the one woman whom she believed I would be with for the rest of my life. To convince me that she and she alone was the one woman to please me the way I wanted to be. As I had said to her, she was welcome to try.

Like I said, what she lacked in technique she made up for in eagerness to please, but she still lacked technique. Given what I had become accustomed to, it was like going from steak to chicken nuggets. I wouldn't turn down either, but there was a clear favorite if given the choice. Had I not started to think about the girls, I would have been 10 more minutes from coming. I didn't want to waste an ounce on her, not knowing who was soon (hopefully) to arrive, so before I could let out another droplet of pre-cum, I urged her to her feet and sat her back in the wooden arm chair across from the bed.

"That was divine," I lied. "Let me show you what you've inspired within me," I elaborated on the mistruth. Now I was on my knees and between her legs. She cooed and moaned while rolling her head, all reactions as I kissed from her knee toward the space below her bellybutton. Whenever she cooed, I nibbled. Whenever she moaned in response to that, I returned to kisses. Keeping her on her toes while I remained on my own, waiting anxiously for them to arrive. Just as the tip of my nose brushed against the front of her dampening white panties, there came a knock at the door.

"Ugh, who is- Just ignore it," Sabrina said with annoyance. Before I could even argue otherwise, the knock came again, with more interest in being answered. "Go away!" she yelled over my head toward the door. A third set of knocks.

"I'll get it, you just wait here," I told her, excitement filling me to the brim. With a huff, she slouched into the chair, but there she remained.

I would have run to the door I was so excited, if it weren't for how nervous I also was. The mix of the conflicting emotions gave me a steady and normal pace as I approached. Sure enough, when I opened the door, there they were. They followed in behind me as I returned into the room and into my dear wife's line of sight. With each woman that appeared behind the corner, following me with a smile, Sabrina's eyes got wider and her eyebrows furrowed further.

"What is going on here? Who the hell are these women?" She yelled with reasonable anger.

"Us?" Val said with a teasing and menacing smirk. "We're your bridesmaids!"

"And you know that old wedding tradition, don't you?" Nessa asked of her former teacher. "The bridesmaids always hook up with the groom!" Nessa joined me at my side, Val on my right, opposite of the busty blonde who was thrusting her bust into my arm.

"Nessa, dear, the tradition is that the maid of honor sleeps with the best man," Vivika corrected, standing in front of me, facing my wife, and running her hand against my cheek before giving the other a kiss that left a red imprint of her perfect lips.

"Well Mr. Harper has always been the best man in my book!" Nessa defended, adding her own blue imprint of her lips on my other cheek.

"Certainly a better man that this bitch deserves," Val insulted her former teacher and my current wife with. Adding to my collection, she left a green set of lips on the nape of my neck. Each girl wore their favorite color on their lips and in their hair. Nessa's blonde locks were pulled into twin pigtails, tied with blue ribbons. A style that conveyed a sweet innocence she simply did not have. Val had dyed several stripes of green into her short, black, hair. Vivika didn't need to do anything special, as her hair was already the shade of her token color: passionate red.

While they all wore different colors in hair and on lips, the rest of their outfits were all the same - something I had not seen before among these very different women. Each wore a tight black corset, demonstrating the range of busts between the three girls. Below they had on a pair of black panties each, thongs, and dark stalkings that went from the middle of their thighs down to their black high heels. There was one more bit of color to their all black outfits, however. Just above each of their right leg's stalking was a garter of red, blue, and green, for Vivika, Nessa, and Val, respectively.

"Wait a minute..." Sabrina started to say, looking at their faces more clearly now that they all stood before her, looking directly at her. "You're...my students!Ourstudents! What are they doing here? What is going on?" she yelled at me while the girls showed their affection for her husband.

"Well, Sabrina, we're married now. We can't have any secrets between us. So it's only fair that I tell you that I've been fucking each of these girls since the beginning of the year," I answered her with confidence.

"And my mother," Vivika added. "Don't forget her."

"How could I? Yes, I'm also fucking Superintendent Cross."

"How could y- Get out! All of you!" She started to push herself up out of the chair, but Vivika was too quick for her. With a snap of her fingers, causing a purple flame to briefly leap from her thumb, Sabrina found herself unable to leave the chair. Around her wrists and ankles were handcuffs, locked to her and the chair itself.

"Now, Mrs. Hewett, you have not be excused," Vivika said with an authoritative tone, turning the tables on the teacher-student relationship she and my wife once had. "You are going to sit right there until class is dismissed.

Sabrina finally came to terms with the strangeness of how she was bound, and focused on the gravity of being bound, and began to yell for help. "Help! Someone help!" she cried.

"Such disruptive behavior!" Vivika said, unamused. "No one is going to hear you but us, Mrs. Hewett. The honeymoon suite has thick walls so no one can hear all the vigorous fucking you were, and we are, going to do."

While Val and Nessa began to sink to their knees, Vivika walked around us three and got up onto the bed. Once they were on their knees before me, Vivika too settled on her knees behind me, wrapping her arms across my shoulders and pulling me in for a kiss. Once my pants were around my ankles again, Vivika let out a gasp, seeing something I hadn't.

"Mr. Harper! Did you let this woman suck your cock?" All I could do was shrug and smile.

"Well it is our honeymoon." Vivika gave me a slap on the chest. "Ow! Well, I didn't cum, at least," I said in an attempt to appease her.

"Nevertheless, she has sullied our precious cock. Girls," She called down to Ness and Val, "Clean off Mr. Harper's cock."

They both agreed happily, and set to licking my shaft up and down, making sure to stay on either side of my member so they wouldn't obscure Sabrina's sight of them tendering tending to my privates. Vivika pulled me back into a deep kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. I reached up to grip the back of her head to pull her in tighter, and her hands dragged her nails up my bare chest to leave marks that claimed me as her own.

"This is sick! These are your students!" Sabrina finally broke her silence to bark out.

Vivika was about to snap back at her, but I decided I needed to defend myself to my wife. "You're one to judge, Sabrina," I shot back at her. "Last year you were fucking one of your students," I reminded her of her sin, causing her mouth to drop open that I would bring it up. "That's right, and just when you were about to get caught, I took the fall. I got demoted and my reputation ruined among the staff because of you. And you never even thanked me." Sabrina looked away, ashamed that I had brought up her illicit affair with a student, and ashamed, I hoped, that she never once thanked me for covering for her. "Ashamed, Sabrina? Well I'm not. I'm fucking my students. Happily," I punctuated with by giving my hips a light thrust, sliding the object of Val's and Nessa's affection across their puckered lips, and causing them to giggle.

"That's enough, girls," Vivika called down to her comrades a second time. "He looks clean enough to fuck us now. Why don't we remind our former teacher of ourselves. I think she may have forgotten," she suggested. There was no way Sabrina could have forgotten these girls, and definitely no way she would after today. Nessa rose to her feet first, and began to strip down out of her panties and corset, baring her lewd chest to both of her former teachers and classmates. As she approached Sabrina, she raised her hand forward, causing it to glow purple, and the chair to move backward. Once it hit the wall, Nessa stood before my wife and braced her hands against the wall, by her head, and thrust her ass out toward me.

Nessa was already very wet, so I didn't need to ease myself into her snatch, tight as it was. Plus, I wanted to push in hard and fast, to cause her hanging breasts to lurch forward toward Sabrina. Nessa gave out a delighted squeal after that and then began to speak to my wife, her pace often interrupted by the consistent pounding behind her.

"Remember me, Mrs. Hewett? Vanessa Smithfield. Mmm, oo!" she elated when I spanked her ass. "You used to tell me to cover up more, that my shirts were too 'revealing,'" she scoffed. "Well Mr. Harper never seemed to mind. In fact, he loved seeing my fat tits on display. In the middle of class, whenever he would turn to address the students, his eyes would always first land on my big, creamy, jugs. Mmm, ever since our first night together, he's loved to play with my huge tits, haven't you, Mr. Harper?"

"I sure have, Vanessa," I agreed with Nessa, but kept staring at Sabrina while I fucked her and my student. "What can I say? I love large breasts. The kind I can spend an entire can of whipped cream covering and then a whole afternoon cleaning off with my mouth, just before I slide myself between them. Love feeling them wrapped around my cock until only my head sticks out of the cleavage, and then just thrust up and down until I can cover them in more white cream."

"Hehe, you sure do, Mr. Harper! Say, did you ever do any of that stuff with Mrs. Hewett?" Nessa asked.

"Sure didn't. How could I? Her breasts were just too small." I said cruelly. I made sure to demonstrate their size even further for Sabrina by reaching forward to grab one of Nessa's swinging breasts, showing how much it overflowed from my hand, and how sensitive her nipples were when I pinched them. With my hand on her belly, and the other on her shoulder, I pulled Nessa up to a standing position, so Sabrina could watch the blonde's breasts bounce up and down. I kept one hand flat against her pelvic bone, and let the other reach across one breast to grab the other, pressing into her tit flesh to remind my wife just how big her assets were compared to hers. When Sabrina shed her first tear from the sight, Nessa came, hard. Before I could do the same, she scrambled to her knees so I could finish on her shelf. Nessa really loved to have cum on her breasts. While I recovered, Nessa stood in front of Sabrina and rubbed my seed against her breasts before sucking every last drop off her fingers.

Having proven just how much I preferred Nessa to her, Val stepped up to also prove how much better she was than Sabrina. She approached with confident strides, whipping her hands down at an angle to either side, purple steam rising from the middle of her palms. Her perverted bridesmaid outfit broke apart into tiny violet embers that disappeared before they could reach above her head. With her final step, the last bit of clothing magically vanished and Val stood before Sabrina with hands on her wide hips, legs spread, letting her take in all the fabulous art and piercings that adorned her fantastically fit body.

Not wanting Sabrina to miss out on Val's favorite feature, the athletic Latina spun on her heel before I got too close, and planted her feet back down in the same stance, just with her back to my bound wife. Demonstrating her strength and flexibility, Val bent down at the waist, keeping her legs straight and thrusting her perfect rear toward the brunette. When her green eyes came level with her prize, she took half of my cock into her mouth in a single dip. She let it rest on her swirling tongue, playing her tongue stud against what lay in her mouth. Hands reached back go slide up her thighs a short way to her ass, gripping it and spanking herself, letting Mrs. Hewett see how firm and tight it was, before pulling her cheeks open and showing her where I would be entering next.

Letting me out with a pop, Val spun back around to her original position and, like Nessa, planted her hands on the wall near Sabrina's head. I had to enter her more slowly than I did Nessa, given how much tighter this entrance once, but it gave Val time to put her dirty thoughts into dirty words.

"Oh, FUCK! Mrs. Hewett, this feels so good! He's just so thick, every time he fucks me in the ass - Ooo - and he does so a lot, I feel like he's going to - fucking hell! -break me in the most wonderful way. And Mrs. Hewett? He does not disappoint on that front," Val purred. "Do you know why I - Fuck! - why I exercise and run so, mmm, much? To tone up my ass so guys will be more eager to fuck it. I looove having a - God damn! - cock in my ass, Mrs. Hewett. Of course, your husband's dick - Mmmmm - is the only one that's going up there from now on, but I'm glad he'll be getting my perfect butt to plow." Val continued to spout obscenities about her great love. She looked back over her shoulder at me briefly, gaining a wide smile before sharing it with Sabrina. "He's only half way in and I'm already so full, Mrs. Hewett! I mean, I don't have to tell you, right? You two were only going out for a few months, but at least you let him fuck you in the ass, right?"