English Roses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to the chat, Felicity relaxed her manner of dress around me. It became increasingly casual. She would change out of the more formal clothing and nurses outfit into shorts and T-shirt or, if late, into her pyjamas with a robe. As the days warmed she swapped the long winter robe for a shorter, above the knee, satin one. I liked that. She would tuck her knees up on the couch, which exposed a pair of pale, slender thighs that caused me to move in order to hide my erection.

Some of our talk involved how frustrating she found Mike. I listened, but would not say anything negative about Mike. However, I did compliment Felicity whenever the chance arose. How hard she worked, what she wore, how her hair was done on any given day. All women enjoy being complimented and Felicity was no different. We began to spend more time in each other's company and this was mostly due to Felicity. As well as staying up later than she had when I first arrived, she'd have me drive her to work or to the shops some days.

I began to dream that Felicity would one day take my hand and place it between her thighs. However, I soon decided this was not going to occur. She was just too reserved and cautious. I'd been down this path before and knew it would be up to me to make the first move.

------------------------

That day arrived the morning I met Terri on my daily jog. I was nearing the end of the run around noon, had stripped my singlet off, when up ahead I spotted a couple of girls walking toward me. I was checking them out from a distance and was almost right upon them before I recognised one as being Terri.

The reason I hadn't recognised her was because of what she wore. Gone was the featureless garb Terri wore to the pub. Today she was in a floral dress that hugged her slim body, showed a small bust, nice curves and finished above her knees. Her legs were bare and tanned, while she wore a pair of elevated summer sandals that raised her height two inches. She was wearing makeup and not only looked far more feminine, but considerably older. Her friend was similarly dressed and they made a very pretty couple of girls. My interest was pricked, both by how Terri looked, but also how freely she chatted to me.

Terri turned out to be quite eloquent and engaged in conversation easily as we walked along. Her friend, Mandy was more reserved. She was a similar height to Terri, but more shapely with noticeable breasts, filling out her blouse. She had dark hair and wore it longer, past her shoulders.

We walked along and they told me how they had both attended a local private school, had been friends for years and were both heading to Manchester for University. Terri had a younger brother and her parents were divorced. She lived with her mother, but spoke about her father in a manner that led me to believe she was a daddy's girl. She did not mention Francis at all.

"What on earth is a girl like this doing with a wanker like Francis?" I thought to myself.

They were headed for lunch at a Café and invited me along. I said I'd just stop in for a coffee and pulled my singlet back on to look half presentable.

In the café Terri continued to chat away, with Mandy joining in from time to time. I engaged in the conversation, telling them about Queensland and my life back there, but left out Emma. Every chance I could get I looked to check them out. Terri, with her long neck and figure hugging dress, and Mandy with her large firm breasts. They could not have failed to notice my interest, but didn't appear inhibited by this. I was beginning to get hard and so decided to excuse myself.

As I jogged home I could not stop thinking of Terri. Suddenly she had gone from a skinny little waif, not worth my time, to a young woman who had now grabbed my full attention. There was more than a little sexual allure about Terri. She had aroused me greatly.

It was in this state of mind that I arrived home to find Felicity getting some food ready for her lunch. She had worked the 10pm to 6am shift and, as was her routine, had risen around 1pm. When I arrived home she was dressed in her light blue, satin robe that was held on by a tie around her waist. She was a little taken aback when I walked in.

"Oh, I thought you had gone out for the day," she said quickly.

"Nah, just a run."

I made no attempt at all to avoid looking at her assets. Terri had made me horny and now standing right before me was a woman, attractive in her own right, semi-clad and who I knew had some interest in me. Even wearing no makeup and standing barefoot, she was very alluring. Felicity noticed my eyes as they wandered over her body and quickly turned away too busy herself at the kitchen bench. I sat back and took in all she had to offer.

There was no talk between us for some minutes, while I continued looking and she remained at the bench with her back to me. However, I knew she was aware that I was watching her and I was beginning to get hard again. The silence was deafening and I knew it was time to test the waters.

"If I've read this wrong it will be very embarrassing and I'll get put in my place," I thought. However that would not be as bad as continuing uncertainty, due to inaction on my part.

When I rose the chair scraped, but still she did not turn around. I moved across the room and stood behind her. She knew I was close, but merely continued with her menial task. I knew she was waiting, but I was uncertain as to her reaction, should I touch her.

"Felicity...," I began, before my voice trailed off. I placed my hands on her shoulders, the first time I had touched her in any way.

Felicity put down the implement she was using and put her hands flat on the bench, drew a large breath and stared out the window. I felt her tense a little as she straightened her back, moving her head backwards and pushing her chest out. Still she said nothing, but I could tell she had been expecting this, possibly even wishing it.

I moved my hands off her shoulders and brought them down to her waist. My cock was now firm, but I avoided pressing it into her bottom. I rested my hands on her hips, outside of her robe, while I waited to see what reaction I would get. Felicity merely continued to breath, saying nothing. I viewed this as a green light.

Very slowly I moved my hands up her flanks and brought them to rest under her breasts, still outside of the robe. Now I needed to show her how serious I was. I took a step forward, placing my feet between hers and bringing my cock into contact with her arse. Felicity again sucked in a deep breath as she felt my hardness press between her upper butt cheeks. I moved my hands up onto her breasts, and found them cupped in a shear bra. She let out the lightest of moans, as I enveloped each breast. She began to move her body around, as if to scratch an itch. This caused her butt to begin massaging my erection.

Then, very gently, I began to squeeze and release her breasts. I felt her nipples harden through the bra and she pushed her arse harder into me.

Felicity's reactions and lack of protest meant I knew I was free to proceed as I liked. I became more urgent, bringing my lips to her neck and she tilted her head to the side offering it to me. She had showered and I could smell the lavender scent from the soap she'd used. I continued to massage her breasts a little harder and began to twirl and squeeze her nipples. They swelled and hardened under my touch.

Then, very slowly, I moved my right hand inside her robe and began to move it down, across the swell of her stomach, toward her panty line.

Suddenly Felicity swivelled to face me. She looked me in the eyes and then brought her lips to mine. Her lips were soft and moist. Our chests came together and my cock now pressed into her soft lower stomach. She could not have missed feeling my arousal. Our tongues met and passions rose further. Then, abruptly, she pulled back from the kiss looking a little concerned.

"Not here," she whispered, squeezing away from me. She took my hand and led me out of the kitchen toward the stairs. Without looking back she led me up the stairs and into my bedroom.

Once she closed the door Felicity was upon me like a hungry lioness pouncing on a zebra. Pressing me back against the wall and kissing me firmly, our tongues began to dance. We both pulled my sweat filled running singlet up and off my head. She ran her hands greedily over my chest, as I pulled the tie on her robe and let it fall open. Felicity shrugged out of the robe and fell on the floor at her feet.

I broke the kiss and held her at arms-length, as she stood there in a matching pink bra and brief panties. The bra held her breasts high, her nipples protruding proudly through the sheer material. She was slim through the waste, then flared again at the hips. We moved back together and our hands wandered freely over each other, while we engaged in another deep passionate kiss.

Felicity continued to take the lead when she broke the kiss and led me toward the bed. Still standing, facing me, she shed her bra. As I had imagined, she had pale, beautifully shaped, full breasts. Her aureoles were very small and her nipples pink and erect. I moved in, placing a hand on her butt and pulled her into me. I placed my other hand on her left breast, revelling in being able to touch its plumpness. My chest pressed into her right breast and my erect cock sat against her flank. I didn't loiter, quickly sliding my hand down, over her stomach to cup her mons through her panties. I could feel her damp heat and she sunk her hips to move herself into my hand.

We moved onto the bed and I lay on top of her, our chests pressed hard together. Her hands were in my hair and my hand still cupped her. Felicity ground her nipples into my smooth chest and her pelvis into my hand. Things were moving well, although much faster than I had anticipated. She was not about to say so, but her body language was telling me that I needed to get my cock inside of her. I decided to by-pass my usual foreplay routine and move directly to the grand finale.

Pulling my hand up to the top of her panties, I flattened it before slipping beneath the panty line. As I pushed southward I crossed her thatch, which felt sparse and closely trimmed. Felicity moved her legs apart slightly to allow my fingers to settle on her labia. I began to move them up and down and felt her lips and clitoris swell under my touch.

As I continued my middle finger felt moisture and began to slip between her lips. Without hesitating I curled this finger and pushed it up inside of her. Felicity let out another soft moan of appreciation, while continuing to push into my exploring fingers. Her eyes were shut tight and her head now turned to the side. She was ready and I had no intentions of hesitating.

I quickly removed my hand and sat up. I put both hands on her panties and pulled them down her legs and off her feet. I knelt beside her, taking in her paleness, plump breasts and curves. I noted she was a natural, light red head and could see her swollen labia. There were little drops of moisture glistening between the lips and on her hairs.

Felicity opened her eyes and watched, as I stood beside the bed and removed my running shorts. My now rock hard cock sprang free and the expression in her eyes was one of lust. I thought she might reach for it, but when she didn't I moved back onto the bed. As she drew her knees up and legs apart I settled between them. I moved to kiss her breasts and nipples. After a short time she drew her thighs still higher completely offering herself to me.

While propping myself up with one arm, I grasped my cock and guided it those swollen lower lips. Moving from the bottom of her wet slit, I dragged my cock up to rub against her swollen clitoris. A louder moan escaped her lips this time. I repeated this process, teasing her.

Felicity opened her eyes and looked at me in a pleading manner. Not a word had been spoken since entering the bedroom, but I felt the need to let her know exactly what was about to happen.

"Now I'm going to fuck you." I told her.

She said nothing and may not have appreciated my forthright language, but her eyes and expression told me that is exactly what she wanted me to do.

I stopped my cock at her entrance and pushed the helmet into her a fraction. I held it poised there briefly, before moving forward with my hips and slowly pushing half my length into her. That brought forth a deep guttural release, indicative of extreme pleasure. Without waiting I withdrew and then pushed forward again. Felicity was wet and slick, but also tight. Her vagina clung to my cock. I repeated the process five times, easing myself further into her, before I was buried to the hilt.

I waited as she adapted to my girth, my balls resting on her arse. Her eyes were shut tight again, her pink nipples hard as diamonds and her rapid breathing. She placed her hands behind her knees and drew her thighs still higher. I was able to look down between us to see our pelvic bones enmeshed. Noting her breathing, I decided she would soon finish and finesse on my part was of no consequence.

Still looking down at where we were joined, I withdrew almost entirely, so I could now see my full length poised above her hole. This view always excited me. I amused myself by giving her five or six short prods, before driving back fully into her in one motion. This brought forth the same long low moan from Felicity. There was no doubt that she was completely in the zone. Her breasts became tauter to my touch, her fanny more giving to my cock and her thighs were up beside her breasts. She gave out all the indications of a woman ready to go over the top. I decided to not hold back.

I rose up on both forearms and began to roughly drive my cock into her softness, over and over with increasing speed. I watched myself as I did so. She moved her hips to meet my thrusts, meaning our pelvises crushed together and my balls slapped her arse. Her breasts shuddered and bounced with each thrust, her feet dug into my flank. Watching a beautiful women move beneath me, as I fucked her for the first time, meant I had to fight to control my juices. I was desperate for her to finish first.

It was then that she spoke for the first and only time during the whole proceedings.

"Oh my god," she yelled, throwing back her head.

I felt her vaginal walls clamp hard against my cock as she climaxed. I stopped pumping and held myself deep inside of her, as she contracted, again and again, against my shaft.

She was still pulsating when I resumed my thrusting. I had no intention of holding out. I wanted to finish just as she had. I drove in and out of Felicity about a dozen more times and with one final thrust, I held my cock deep inside of her and released my seed into her womb. As I did so I ground my pelvis into hers and collapsed on top of her.

The big build up, the novelty and then the "wham bam" nature of our coupling made this one of the most intense finishes I'd ever experienced. Hardly any foreplay, very little thrusting and then we both finish with a roar. A pity sex couldn't be so straight forward every time.

For a time we just lay there, panting and joined together, while we regained some composure. Finally as we both began to settle; I slipped out and rolled over to lie beside her.

"That was incredible," I said between breaths.

A dreamy, "Yeah," was all she could muster in reply.

My breathing calmed and I began to think, "What will we get up to now? Maybe a long varied sex session?"

However, I was soon to learn that wasn't Felicity's style. After a couple of minutes, she took a large breath, sat up, said, "Thanks for that," and headed for the bathroom.

I continued to lie there, thinking she might return. Then I heard the shower begin.

I thought to myself, "Bloody hell, after the intensity of that, why wouldn't you want to go another round? Women! Who can work them out?"

After Felicity had finished her shower and gone to her bedroom, I quickly had a shower of my own and then left the house with my cricket gear. I didn't want to be making any embarrassing small talk with my landlady after I'd just fucked her. I knew I'd have to see Mike at practice, but I could handle that.

As I walked along my thoughts turned to Emma and the intimacy we'd shared on our final night together. Then onto sweet Terri and how I'd like to lift that floral dress up her slim thighs and explore what lay beneath. Finally, I drifted back to Felicity and the passion we had just shared that afternoon. I was aware my move to England had not really solved my women problems.

12