English Slave Comes to India Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" asked Niki 20 seconds later, her hands rubbing her clit furiously and her mind trying hard to picture the scene better, to make it more erotic in her mind. She looked behind and said," Oh my God you piece of shit, you need to put in more effort than with your tongue man. I was on the verge of orgasm then, come on, fuck me harder, and rougher!" 10 seconds later, and not feeling it, she pulled herself away from his dick, disappointed.

"For fuck's sake, I don't know why I was expecting you to perform like that. Like a real man, when you're obviously not one. You're ready to cum already aren't you?" Niki spoke, looking at James' throbbing dick. He simply nodded.

"Ugh, okay no more touching your dick this journey. I couldn't give a shit about your fulfilment, hey wait a minute, I almost let you pump your sperm into me. Eww, your child would have been disgusting. Fuck, I got lucky. Okay I'm calmer now. Now what?" she mused. He had seen this before a few times, and from experience he got down on all fours and started licking her foot.

"Aww, that's a good boy." She mussed his hair, "I mean, it's not really your fault you're a slave and born with a dick that can't satisfy a real woman, is it? Tell me, Tommy, being a slave and all, I'm sure you have some toys with you don't you?"

"No mistress, importing sex toys into this country is not permitted."

"But then how did you get your butt plug in here?"

"It was in my butt all the time during security check-ups mistress. Mistress Damini ordered me to do so."

"Hmm, ingenious... And this might just do the trick. But wait, I can't use the same one you used for your filthy disgusting asshole on my perfect butt. Why don't you lick it clean doggie?" She sat down on her bed again and started masturbating as she watched James lick and suck clean the glass plug, at least 8 inches long by her estimations. She pictured a handsome young English man, although a real man, unlike the bitch in front of her, fucking her raw in her ass with his 8 inches of pure, unadulterated manhood pounding her. Hair pulled back, his broad hands smacking her ass, or as the English called it, her arse, while she would scream in pleasure and pain. She opened her eyes and saw that her slave's job was finished.

The butt plug was completely lubricated, and so she slid it inside her arse carefully. Having always enjoyed anal sex, it wasn't too hard, and she pushed it in faster, up till its furthest point deep inside her arsehole, letting out a squeak of a hot, intense orgasm coursing through her pale, sweaty body. Shivering she calmed down, and she ordered her slave to slowly bring her to another orgasm by fucking her arsehole with the plug and her pussy by tongue. She rubbed her clitoris slowly, and rubbed her breasts and fondled them, tweaking and pinching her erect nipples. Until she couldn't take it anymore and got faster again, until she would explode in another orgasmic explosion.

****

By the end of their journey, Niki had had about 7 orgasms, the most she had ever had in one night, and the most intense as well. She wore her clothes, letting her dog lick her feet one more time, and deleted the video in front of him. She took out a 50 rupee note for him (about half a pound) and threw it on the ground, slapped his ass and walked out the door, leaving our protagonist alone again. He then called his mistress and reported everything to her in complete detail. She was delighted to hear his story. His stop was 2 hours away, and she told him to get some rest now, because she warned him that he was surely going to need it soon. He didn't need to be told that honestly, not after the night he had had. He was asleep before his head could even hit the pillow.

**********

Chapter 2 coming soon...

12