Engrish Rang Ridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at me, unconsciously working clutch and stick shift as she drove her car. "Dat be nice. I be gurr frien, yes. But firs', we sex. Can't be hot-shit gurr frien until do sex. Put nice big pemis in hot gurr. Take time, do right."

"I keep trying to tell you, I can't do sex any more. I can lick you, but I can't get hard."

She grinned at me. "You promise you truss me. We have sex tonight." She looked at her watch, and then over at me. "In one hour, you be hard, and inside China little gurr. Fris' go fas, do han', brow job. Den srow. You rast rong time. I get to see big pemis go in, out, in, out. Promise. Firs' we sex. Then you decide 'bout new gurr frien."

"But ... but," I said intelligently.

"Shut you mouse," she said, grinning and stroking my lips with a suddenly free hand, between 2nd and 3rd gear shifts, adding, "you no talk now. Rook at me. You tink how you sex me, when you get home. Tink rear hard. Rots of sex ways. But shut mouse now."

We rode up Broad Street, past Olney and Logan, to where 611 split off just past 66th street. On past Elkins Park and Cheltenham. I directed her into the Acme supermarket turn off, and into the parking lot behind my apartment building.

We slid into one of the parking spaces, and my companion slipped out of the driver's seat, beckoning me out. As I crawled out of the shelf and across the driver's seat, she said, "had udder door wierd shut, can't open now."

Then she added, "you stan' here," as she slid back into the VW's driver's seat, rolling down the window. "Up to window. Drop pants."

"What," I yelped.

"Drop pants on ground. You have to truss me. You promise." Her hands fumbled with my belt and zipper, and suddenly I felt the frosty October air on my crotch, as my pants and skivvies slid down my legs to puddle on the ground. My God, what if someone comes and sees.

Grabbing my exposed manhood, she tugged firmly, pulling me to the open VW window, with my limp cock hanging in her face ... in her grasp. Thus distracted, I barely felt the sudden liquid coldness at the base of my abruptly tugged cock, or the slight stinging sensation. She held to my now-always flaccid maleness, as the stinging stopped. Then she let my penis go, and said, "Go on, purr up pants. Why you stand 'round in pub'rick park rot with pants down? You pervert or sumpin'?" And giggled.

Thinking that this was some kind of crazy game, I bent down to pull my trousers and underwear up. Buckling my belt, I saw her roll up the VW's window, slide out of her car again, and lock the car.

"Dere. Every ting safe here." She grabbed my neck tie, again, pulled my face near, and thoroughly kissed me. Then she held up her watch. "Haff hour to get out of town, den quarter hour to get here. You got 'nudder quarter hour left, den you sex me rear good. Now kiss. You be too busy to kiss gurr rips in few minutes. So China gurr want kiss now."

Wondering how she was going to react when her ancient Chinese herbs didn't work, I pulled her close and started exploring her mouth, standing there in the parking lot. I perched her on the hood of the VW, and we kissed like frantic lovers.

A little while later, she helped me break apart, and headed up to the elevators, toward my apartment on the 6th floor. I carded her inside and activated the elevator. We left the elevator and walked down the carpeted hall to my place, where I keyed her in.

Closing the door, I raised my eyebrows. She grinned again, and ordered, "get crows off, rover." Again, she handled my belt, button, shoes, socks, shirt and trousers.

Then she said, "rook down."

I looked down. Eight and a half inches of long-denied male penis was standing rigid and protruding. My trousers were again puddled around my ankles. I had a mamouth erection, with the pre-cum bubbling out of the tip.

Not just any old, middle-aged erection, but an 18-year old, teenage boner, the kind that could support two wet towels and still stand.

The erection that I couldn't ever have again was quivering and jerking to my heartbeat.

And it was pointed at my date, whom I'd forgotten about. The date who was staring at it, grinning, with one of her hands caressing her exposed breast and nipple, with the blouse pulled out of her skirt, off and thrown on the floor. The other hand working on her pussy, skirt itself pulled up to her waist, one middle finder disappearing into her pussy slit. And her lovely eyes dancing, 100-watt grin still on her lips.

"How ...?" I began. She put the finger lately inserted inside her own pussy on my lips, and murmured, "rater. Now do han job, brow job on you. No wait. You need too much. I get srow rovin' rater. Do mouse music hard, fast, deep. I rove fear of man jism drip off China gurr. Make me crazy. Right now."

Her lips were liquid music on my penis head. She swirled her tongue around the head, and worked it back and forth. First mouth deep, then sucking lips, them back to mouth. She sucked, looking up at me and grinning, then sucked more, concentrating on the shaft and fur directly in front of her. I strained to keep from coming, but she was too good, too fast. Her hand blurred up and down my shaft, lightly striking her lips, as her tongue caressed my screaminly aching member.

I heard her, "yeah. Thass it. Sex rittr gurr. Fear so good. So big, so fast. Ungh, yeah, thass ... do it ... go fas, don wait ... yeah, good sex ... yes, yes, yes ..."

Her skirt was a thin band of black around her waist. Her legs were locked wide apart as she knelt, and she urged me to thrust more toward her face with a rocking motion of her legs and thighs.

I felt the pressure rising. I wasn't going to be able to last.

She read my mind. "No wait. Ungh, yeah, thass it. Gonna cum, don't wait, cum on, rover, sex me ... ungh, now, yes, now, now, yes, now, sex on me ... AHHH, CUMM ... yes, YES, YES."

My long deprived balls delivered up their jetting sperming jism. Spasm shoot. She screamed, and yelled, "yes, on me, yes, yes." Jism flooded, spurt after spurt, as she writhed, breasts heaving and jumping in three dimensions, hips bucking her face forward into my cock base, getting my hot sexual essence in deep into her mouth as we both could, without deep-throating her. Last jism spasm, and dry squirt, as I came back to myself.

I'd spermed her upper body. Powerful, explosive ejaculations. They landed on breast, belly button, chest and neck, as she guided the pulsing flow all over her exposed upper body.

I screamed and groaned with sudden release, as sexual release flowed over me. Blow job or no, this was the sex I'd needed and not had. Finally, real sex with a real woman!

I looked down at my cum-covered rescuing maiden. My thick jism hung from a still distended nipple, about to drip onto a still skirt-covered thigh. I watched it fall, in slow motion. More sperm graced her chest and neck, and a strand adorned the underside of her chin. Two more strands decorated her belly, and a final bit filled her deep navel. Her delicate finger first touched my cock, and then each jism spurt in turn. "Firs' did dis' one, an' den dat' one. Den you shoot onto my tit. Dat nice. Big fat jism shoot. My tit fear when it hit. I start cum when you shoot on tit. Den you shot on girr' neck, an' den ..."

She finished, "den you stop shoot jizz. I still cumming, fear you jerk, you keep cuming too."

She looked up at me from her knees, adding, "my nips very sense-tive. Can bearry stan' touch of bra, crows. I go crazy when my tits get touched, kissed, sucked, purred, spermed. I cum just on tit touch. You let me stay here wit bare tits, yes? I push tits at you. You touch, purr, twiss, kiss, suck. I scream and cum for you, over and over. Prease, yes, you do for me?

Then she look up and giggled. She said, "yeah, I know. You do dat anyway. But it fun to ask, pread for what you gonna do every time you see my no-bra tits bare for you. I rove be show-off. Start now! Where bat room, I get jizz off now. Den I come back and we have srow, rear sex. Deep sex. Nip kiss wit deep sex. I go crazy. Den I be gurr frien. But we sex first."

"Uh, lover," I began, "Don't you think it's going to take some more time for me to recover until I can ..."

"You crazy man," she echoed from the bathroom, with the water running. "You look down, check pemis. Den you tell me when we have more sex."

So I looked down. I still had an 18-year-old surging, throbbing cock, raging, ready for deep penetration of an Asian sex slut. I yelled just that into the bathroom, as I slumped back into a low, wide, nearly armless chair, my rigid and turgid cock pointing toward the ceiling.

My girl came out of the bathroom, and, staring directly at the spectacle my penis made, slowly swayed across the floor toward me. I could see the rigid tips of her breasts, and the deliberate rotation of her hips, and she walked the length of the room toward me, eyes fixed on her many-inch-long prize. No skirt, no boots, no clothes at all. Nor pussy fur. Nor any desire for a condom. Mouth a little open, lips parted, skin flushed, fingers slightly spread.

Moving deliberately, she knelt over me, my tool pointed up at her, and positioned her pussy lips over the tip of my cock. Both delicate fingertips slightly pulled her lower lips apart, and she lowered herself just a little, until the cockhead was just touching the sides of both lips, and the penile tip aimed into her body. She released the lips, which quickly sprang to lightly, wetly encompass my member.

I started to thrust upward, but she stook her head. "Ret girr do every ting. You watch. Watch big white-boy cock disappear into little Chinese srut. You watch, dis time. Odder time, I get to watch. I rove watch cock go inside girr, then come out, arr wet, shiny, siperrery. But now you watch cock go in. Hear girr go crazy. Yeah, yeah."

And I did watch, as my straining male member was swallowed into the lips and further. Watched and felt, as ever few seconds, she raised herself to re-coat her lips with her liquid, only to see it disappear again, plus a little more, into her fluid heat. It must have taken five minutes for her body to make firm contact with mine. My cock was pushed deeply into her, as she took every silly-millimeter of my length.

All the time she was descending, her eyes would go wide, and she shook a little, and then they would narrow, only to repeat the process. I think she was having little mini-orgasms as my length penetrated her body.

She balanced on my cock, and then, one at a time, slowly lifted her legs to position them around my back. "Hoad me up," she commanded, as she lifted her other leg. My new Asian girlfriend was balanced on my legs and my cock, thrust so deeply into her.

"Ah, dat nice. You got rearry big cock. I rike dat so much. I firred up so much with cock. Rove fear up with big cock." She reached forward, and grabbed my ears, pulling my astounded face to within a inch of hers, and growled, "I rearry rike dis. I doin' exacry what I want. Right where I want to be, in your prace, on your cock, having best sex fuck ever. I want your big cock right here. I want push and shove. I want nip kiss, suck. You kiss me, too. Dad fear sooo good. Ahhh. You rett me move on cock now."

She matched her body to her words, with her hips thrusting back and forth, with some round and around, as my still sensitive, aching cock, deep within her, absorbed the attention. I knew I'd have to start thrusting soon.

She straightened up, arched her back, and hissed, "kiss tits, nips. Suck, lick. Make girr crazy." I took her left nipple into my mouth, encompassing the aurole and nipple in my mouth, applying suction, and flipping the nipple with my tongue. My left hand sought and found her right nipple, pulling it and lightly twisting, and kneading the breast as a whole.

She jerked and moaned, then keened in a shrill, nasal voice. "Ahhh, yesss, makes me crazy. Good, nice. Yeah, yeah, make me cum. Suck, lick, yeah, yeah, rove crazy nips, yeah, Argh, ungh, cumming, now, now, RIGHT NOW!"

Her hips accelerated on my deeply penetrating cock, and she spasmed, mouthing incoherently, in a nasal unintelligible mix of Chinese and English and just sex-caused sounds. Plus grunts, as her body went rigid, then limp, and then rigid again. I felt the base of my questing cock grasped by her cuntal muscles, as she cried and shook, her pent up juices leaking from around the base of my tightly-clenched shaft.

And I was still hard. Iron hard. Asian girl-slut-pleasing hard.

She turned her face up at me, as her body relaxed from her last rictus, and her face went still. Then she smiled that 100-watt grin, as she said, "toll you I go crazy when you pray wit nips. Give dem rest now. Fuck into me with big cock."

I grunted, as she clenched at me again, with her muscles, as I bunched my hips and started thrusting deep into her body. "Oh, yeah, dat's right, dat's what I want. Deep fuck. You watch me cum, prease. Gonna cum rear soon. Come on, big boy, give me big cock. Yeah, yeah, push, up in dere, come on, no be shy, want it hard, want it deep. You make ritter China girr scream. Oh, Oh, OH, YESH!." She grasped my shaft again, as she arched her back and thrust back. I started to feel the old familiar dull tingling. I could cum again. I was gonna cum. Push, thrust, lift her body off the chair. Don't care what she's feeling. Thrust, thrust. Yeah, fuck you little slant-eyed girl slut slut thrust cunt thrust fuck fuck, slutfuckcuntfuck cum cum. GROAN. YEAH, OH YEAH!"

For the second time in an hour, my jism exploded out, and for the first time in many months, it exploded into a willing woman's body. I pounded and thrust and screamed and shouted and grunted, not knowing who it was going into, not caring, just orgasming, jizzing into the female cunt covering my jerking shaft. My vision tunneled down to her breasts, red at the edges, as I emptied months of frustration into the girl, in the form of liquid spermal life.

I was fainting. I stopped, and gasped for breath, the red tinge leaving my eyesight, which widened to encompass the whole girl, and my apartment.

Her eyes were rolled up into her head, and her body hung loosely in my grasp. My hips released their tension, and I fearfully eased her, still impaled on my partially rigid member, down to the chair pad. My God, I've battered her. She must be in terrible pain.

I looked down at my lover, expecting to see suppressed agony of a sex-battered woman.

Instead, I saw a lazy smile, followed by her cuntal grasping at my still engorged manhood. She looked directly at me, and said, "That was great. I'm gonna be one well-fucked first-class girl friend. But you already know that. You're still up, did you notice, but I know I'm gonna have to wait a little, your cock is probably so sensitive you'd jump outta your skin if we tried to use it again for a while."

Wonderingly, I asked, "What did you do? I really was impotent!"

"Not any more, lover. With a little help from the medical profession, and some distraction by me, we can have all the sex we want, pretty much any time we want. I gave you an intramuscular injection of Bimix, composed of phentolamine and papverine; three-quarters milliliter in the base of your lovely penis."

"Remember when I was still in the car, and you had your pants down, with your cock shoved in the window, right in front of my face? I had the needle ready. One quick swipe with an alcohol prep-pad, grab the dick, give it a firm pull, dart in with a 30-gauge ultrafine needle, push-press the plunger and back out. I jammed the used syringe and needle into the red plastic disposal jar on the car's floor. Five to ten minutes for it to diffuse in, and you were set with a four-hour teen-ager's boner, guaranteed. Just time enough to get you distracted, upstairs, kissed, stripped and then, BINGO ... followed by BANGO."

She added, "by the way, I'm Mei Lee Ashlynn, just in case you want to call me something other than the 'Chinese-slut-fucking-cunt' you were yelling when you came in me. Yeah and I loved hearing it, too."

"Uh, by the way ..." I said intelligently.

"Yes, oh-so-penetrating-partner, Lord of the Phoenix who sports in the Cinnabar Cavern."

"How come you're so different from other Asian ... uh, well, so ... uh." I could feel myself getting into a swamp of words, as ethnic stereotypes could swarm up from such simple statements.

She rescued me, saying with a big grin, "you mean, why I'm such a Chinese sex slut, and why I really enjoy having your big cock inside my body, shooting your jism into me as often as you can."

"Well, yeah, 'cause most other Asian girls are so, uh ... so ... you know ..."

She grinned, and finished, "Prissy. Shy. Puritanical. Cold. Or who don't think of sex nearly as important as education, money, a corporate job or political power."

"Well," she added, "I love sex. I decided that early on—about age twelve or thirteen, I forget just when—when I saw my aunt getting it on with her boyfriend. She was grunting and thrashing around his pounding cock, and when she saw me watching, she winked and did it some more, cumming and cumming. So I wanted some. I lost my virginity at sixteen, and just have to have it pretty often. I got my tits fixed up a year ago, so that boys would stand up and take notice. Now, you're elected to give it to me. Lots and lots of thrusting, penetrating sex. Until you're too old to fuck. And that won't be for ... well, a long time."

"and," she finished, " I just loved to hear you call me a Chinese fuck slut. Do it some more, right after you slide that hard cock into me ... or maybe just before you do. I want to show you just how much of a slut I can be. You're gonna like it; every slippery fucking moment."

My new, Chinese girlfriend slithered off my still-hard but still-sensitive cock. I slid out of her body, admiring the gaping dark hole where my cock had just been, and watching it slowly close to her normal sexual opening. She watched my distended rod jerk and twitch, as she carefully cleaned it off with a warm washrag and light pats. It was so sensitive—she was right—that I could barely stand the touch.

I quirked my eyebrow at her, and observed, "your little Asian-slut-girl accent seems to have evaporated."

She grinned that 100-watter again. "You mean, this accent? You sex me sooo good. I rove you do dat. Not have dat much man in me ever. Dat th' troot. I want your big pemis, do dat again. No hurt me. You jus' right size. My nips want you, too. I nippur-orgasmic, no shit. Want deep fuck sex again, soon. You gonna nip sex me again, too. You want. I want. You do rearry good sex. We do again, go srrow, take time, have good srow sex with new boy frien, gurr frien. Want it in mouse, in pussy, maybe up ass. I be rear hot girr frien', no shit Shurrock."

She started giggling, and rolling on the floor, laughing and hugging herself, as I joined in, my still bimix-injected, mostly-hard cock swaying and waving in the warm air of our apartment.

12